Psychic Barrier Gone

Psychic Barrier Gone
Psychic Barrier Gone. By 12/21/12, earth’s ancient psychic barrier had become light as a feather. Then it blew away. What now?

Psychic Barrier Gone. Let’s update your understanding of life today, as The Age of Awakening gathers momentum. What will help you to evolve fastest?

Do you realize, Blog-Buddies? Soon it will be five years since Dec. 21, 2012. Five years since the psychic barrier finally disappeared and The Age of Awakening clicked in.

Sure, I could present this post on the five-year anniversary, 12/21/17. But by then it’s likely to be All Xmas News All The Time.

Might as well share this vibrational perspective today. First I’ll provide a bit of warning to help you protect yourself. And then some heartfelt celebration.

Psychic Barrier Gone. Ok, the Warning

Living now, it’s easier than ever to notice astral energies. To succeed at psychic development. Or channeling. Or mediumship. But easy experiences don’t necessarily equate to “Good for you.”

In the past, I recommended certain people whose work included medical intuitive services or Enlightenment helping. Even promoted them on my Enlightenment Life List. (Why bother to keep such a list? I explain in this YouTube video.)

Sadly, over the past five years, I’ve had to remove several of them from my list.

Might I suggest? Before you consider having with sessions with folks I’ve recommended in the past… Search on this Alphabetical List. Or the full Enlightenment Life ListWhat if you’re not sure I ever researched that person in the first place? Check out the Nominees List.

But-But-But

What if a name that used to be there is gone? That’s because, for a while at least, that person no longer belongs on my personal list of people in Enlightenment. Technical point: I can edit names out of my blog posts, not just add them, right?

Up to you what you do with this info. If you’re even interested. Personally, if I remove somebody from my special list, to me that’s a big deal. Never done lightly.

Perhaps, like me, you might choose to avoid that person’s website, blog, sessions, etc. Grieve, when you must. Then move forward.

What consoles me? Believing that God will help everybody who asks. Also, what doesn’t have to become my job? Rescuing others who believe they’re doing just fine.

A word to the wise on netiquette: If you have questions about particular people, please don’t ask at my blog. Or through email. Instead, ask during your next session with me. Then I’ll gladly help you.

Psychic Barrier Gone. Discernment Matters More Than Ever

Personally, Blog-Buddies, I think that one type of discernment is especially important now. Since the psychic barrier really, truly is gone.

Understand that astral beings are not Divine Beings.

Which also means that extra-terrestrial beings — or other wonderful, inspiring energies of “The Light” (or other vague terminology) — these are not Divine Beings.

Why would my research reveal that some folks no longer belong on my personal Enlightenment Life List? Usually here’s what happened. They went from connecting to God… To collaborating with discarnate beings of “superior intelligence.”

Ha, as if any of us humans needed to go that route! IMHO, we sure don’t.

Psychic Barrier Gone. What’s So Great

Seems to me, mostly the news is very good: Nearly five years into The Age of Awakening, wow! Many of you Blog-Buddies are evolving so beautifully.

Whether or not you’ve moved into Enlightenment yet. For so many of you, that personal growth you’ve achieved is an inspiration.

What’s especially powerful now for spiritual evolution? Neither how many hours you meditate daily. Nor how large the group you sit with to receive “spiritual awakening.” Nope! Instead:

• Taking a strong interest in your own human life.
  • Making tough choices. (Afterwards you’ll get over the wrenching sensation. And usually grow faster than ever.)
  • Refusing to lie to yourself. Period.
  • Stop drinking alcohol. Even gourmet wines.

Altogether, all four of these choices count as a form of integrity. Human integrity. Which is essential for spiritual evolution in The Age of Awakening.

Keep it up, folks! That way you can evolve spiritually and serve humanity, both.

Psychic Barrier Gone. Better Progress After Spiritual Awakening…

Blog-Buddies, haven’t you had some beautiful moments, spiritually? Over the past five years in particular?

Moments of spiritual upliftment! Inspiration. Learning. And even spiritual awakening.

How you integrate spiritual awakening — that is the hidden challenge, right? Basically, one has two choices:

• Over-emphasizing the spiritual awakening… oops! Causing problems of a subtle nature. Confusing. And sometimes really awful.
  • Integrating that bit of spiritual awakening. Which works far better.

Of course, I believe that one resource in particular can help a lot for bringing spiritual clarity: Reading “The New Strong.” Reading it slowly, at your own pace. You can gain so much spiritual clarity. Indispensable understandings, even.

Earth’s Ancient Psychic Barrier Goes. And Nearly Nobody Notices!

Really, isn’t it kind of nutty? Just about everybody on earth knows about Prince Harry and his fiancee. Within days of the engagement.

While how many people have any idea at all that humanity is living in The Age of Awakening? (Go ahead. Take a survey among folks you know. I’ll do one on Facebook. Let’s report back our findings in the COMMENTS section below.)

A historic change. One that will be remembered long after we’re dead and gone.

Some of us might even have incarnated purposely. Just to be here now. Since we knew this transition might be rough. And we wanted to make a difference. (Hello! We are making a very big difference. 🙂 )

Especially With the Psychic Barrier Gone… Self-Authority Grows

Keep paying attention to your truth, Blog-Buddies.

Learn good skills of energetic literacy as soon as you can. Another way to protect yourself! Not only does aura reading help you with discernment. Energetic literacy is so much easier to learn now, in The Age of Awakening.

Back in The Age of Faith, it might have seemed very appealing to let other people figure things out for you: Hang out with people of high consciousness. Try to let their vibe rub off on you.

Unfortunately, some people who used to have high consciousness aren’t doing so well any more. My advice? Never trust any transmission. Or rub-off effect.

And what if somebody tells you something like this? “Don’t worry, you don’t have to understand. Just be here with me in my beautiful vibrations.”

Don’t believe it.

Because you can do much better than become a kind of Enlightenment groupie. You can co-create with God. And, in this Age of Awakening, you’ll find this is also easy to do. Just get yourself skills while honoring your magnificent spiritual self-authority.

25 thoughts on “Psychic Barrier Gone”

• 1

Thanks for this blog post. You basically told me about something I wasn’t sure about, but am feeling and hearing very well. Thank you!

• 2
    Valerie says:

This post is a real inspiration Rose 🙂

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for your comments here, VALERIE and CYNTHIA.

I’ve got a question for you two, and also all Blog-Buddies reading this comment.

As part of her very human growth, one of my RES clients is interested in movies and TV shows that star a woman who is vulnerable.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

Appropriately vulnerable, not self-pitying.

Authentically vulnerable, not “vulnerable and sooooooo honest” as a kind of branding.

But sometimes having vulnerability show, in ways that could educate someone who didn’t grow up learning about how to do that.

Ideas, anyone?

• 5
    Jnana says:

I’m reeling at some of the missing names. Stalwart supporters of the truth I had thought.

The presence of the Divine always with them yet not enough to keep them on track.

• 6
    Jnana says:

What could take a person who has travelled so far, off the path of truth?
    Some actually choosing with their eyes open?? Shocking to the core. And sobering. And distressing.

• 7
    Jnana says:

It is lonely without them.

But worse to ponder are those who still follow them not knowing things have changed.

• 8
    Jnana says:

Thanks for the post.

And for reminding us we can co-create without an intermediary.

New concepts in the age of awakening.

And no, nobody I know knows the rules have changed with the shift. But they are finding it hard to operate in the same manner they used to.

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

JNANA, thank you for these insightful comments.

Comment #8 is especially important.

• 10
    Explorer says:

Many, especially in my immediate day to day close circle, are struggling with the changes without knowing about it.

• 11
    Explorer says:

The brain fog, being spaced out most of the time, lashing out for no ‘apparent’ reason then not remembering it.. etc.

It can be very challenging to have a conversation with a loved one when they’re clearly not really there with you day in and day out.

• 12
    Explorer says:

After I became a student of RES, I learned to stop trying to “help” or “fix” them as it was hurting me much more to do so.

I gently, once, try to encourage them to get an RES session. So far they’re not receptive to the idea.

• 13
    Explorer says:

The techniques in THE NEW STRONG, without a doubt, have saved my sanity.

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

EXPLORER, I suspect you have spoken for many. Thank you.

• 15
    Isabella says:

Rose, I gave your entertainment request a brief ponder and the first thing I came up with was the movie Lady Bird. It’s in theaters now.

I *really* liked it. It stars Saoirse Ronan as a high school senior. (Wow, there was incredible acting in this movie, especially by Ronan and Laurie Metcalf.)

• 16
    Isabella says:

The characters are very human, so they definitely dip into vulnerability at various points.

In fact, every character I can think of, there was some moment where vulnerability was really effectively shown.

So sweet. And messy. 🙂

• 17
    Isabella says:

They’re not role models, exactly, these characters, but they’re so very human.

Maybe you’ll like it too. I think everyone does – it’s broken records on Rotten Tomatoes.

No negative reviews.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

ISABELLA, thank you. It’s so rare for me to be tempted to see a movie. But I think I’m gonna go see this one.

So glad I asked on behalf of a Blog-Buddy.

Any other good role models come to mind for appropriate vulnerability, portrayed?

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Of course, you could just see my face now (if you could see my face and expression) after checking back on Facebook.

Remember my little experiment?

It has been 24 hours. So far, no comments. Although two shares and some sweet LIKES. BTW, I do have over 4,000 FB friends.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

Guess I could see this little — and I mean little — statistic as discouraging.

But could also see it as opportunity.

Right in this moment, I don’t especially relish quite that much opportunity. There’s always tomorrow, though.

• 21

I loved the movie Lady Bird! Yes, definitely a great example.

It’s the first movie I’ve really enjoyed in a long time.

• 22

Aww…you could see it as something else too, Rose…like timing–people just coming out of a busy holiday, and not having time to read facebook.

Our usually robust ESL class tonight had only 2 people.

But it is sad that so few people found this very needed post.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Aw, KYLIE. Timing is very much the way to see one little FB post and one of, by now, thousands of blog posts.

Besides, it’s really not up to me when (or if) people catch on to possibilities for “The New Strong.” I’ll still keep on doing what I love, doing it the best I can.

Just that I’m not the most patient person you’ve ever met, you know? (Laughing.)

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

On a happy note, about my little survey regarding “Who has heard about Age of Awakening?”

Today a millennial friend, who’s way ahead of me in social networking smarts, gently informed me of the proper way to try such a survey on Facebook. So I did, and a mere four hours later I checked back. Already four people have responded. Inspiring!

• 25
    Rosanna Tufts says:

If this truly is the Age of Awakening, it certainly is coming with a lot of death-throe spasms of the Age of Endarkment (if I may coin a phrase).

Late last year, you posted videos about two candidates who were, and still are, under the sway of lower-astral entities who are “running the show” in their minds. It has been devastating to watch a critical mass of the country get hypnotized by them.