Oprah Winfrey Aura Reading

Oprah Winfrey Aura Reading. It brings us new perspective on why Oprah just couldn’t stay skinny. Open your heart of compassion and join me for this research.

“I’’d love for you to read Oprah Winfrey’s aura. I’’m still intrigued by the big aura/weight question, wondering if her struggles with weight over the years have been related to her big aura.”

AnnH, you’re the one to make this request, and it’s a fascinating topic indeed.

Oprah Winfrey Aura Reading.

Comparing Two Different Photos

Did you know? Any photograph contains a hologram of your aura.

And that energy field is packed with information.  Auras always tell the truth, a truth that involves a lot of information.

I can teach you to read so many databanks. full of information, in any chakra. That’s a whole lot more revealing than the pop culture idea that all that really matters is being thin. Below, I’ll read a variety of databanks, inviting you to find three different photos to compare and contrast.

Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image of Oprah, related to the article.

Oprah Fat

Please find a photo that dates from 1987. I found it really difficult to find any photos online from Oprah’s “fat period,” even though it lasted for years. By contrast, finding Oprah skinny was easy, even if this lasted just a blip in her overall career.

Isn’t that a fascinating reflection of what America values culturally?

Oprah Thin

You could consider this photo a triumph of dieting, or the human will, or the human spirit. Of course, you might also call it one big victory for America’s vanity culture. We will, however, sidestep this sort of labeling and simply use Oprah’s “thin” photo as way to explore the real benefits of extreme dieting. How much did becoming thin help the mega-star’s aura?

In her photo from this year, Oprah is wearing a dress she likes so much that she named it “Pink princess.” The photo reflects Oprah’s much-discussed weight gain related to thyroid problems, something I’ll discuss from an aura perspective at the end of this article.

Oprah Winfrey Aura Reading. Done How?

To bring insight to Oprah’s weight saga, I’m comparing some very different chakra databanks. Really, it’s amazing that, despite all the articles on this superstar, nobody has ever explored her aura.

If you would also like to read Oprah’s aura and add your unique wisdom by commenting on this post, begin with this background information.

Oprah Winfrey Aura,

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Large-Bodied Oprah

Energetically huge, Oprah fills the studio. She is talented at holding a space for the audience. Although not an empath, Oprah shows a different kind of gift. She is an expert projector of a personality overlay, emanating an immensely convincing manner about being caring and emotionally connected.

With the full power of her aura behind this thought form, it is easy to see how Oprah has gained her reputation as a tremendously sensitive talk show host. Really, she has magnificent courage, strong emotional intelligence… and no empath gifts.

Neither is she a highly sensitive person. Instead, she is perfectly poised for the tough job of being America’s most popular talk show host.

Tiny-Bodied Oprah

Extreme dieting helped Oprah to fulfill her big dream. It wasn’t enough that she was rich and famous and, even, worshipped by fans. In the culture of anorexic TV stars, how could Oprah really count herself successful unless she was skinny? Now, she truly had everything, right?

Well, no. Not according to her aura. That root chakra is screaming. The discomfort was as extreme as her weight loss, and undoubtedly could be felt strongly if you so much as shook hands with her, i.e., You would feel really uncomfortable about yourself, a contagious emotion.

At the time of this photo, Oprah’s aura is, frankly, crippled. Her energy presence is greatly reduced in every single chakra, overall down to about 10% of Oprah’s normal energy presence.

Oprah Winfrey Aura, Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for

Personal Power When Performing

Large-Bodied Oprah

This broadcaster is enormously confident, totally in control, and beautifully aligned with her spiritual purpose. Oprah has chosen to be of service to every viewer, and her aura is fully able to support, and transmit, that special kind of caring.

Tiny-Bodied Oprah

Nearly no personal power emanates out now. Instead, Oprah’s power is directed inward, where she has suffered (and grown) drastically, using her will to starve herself in pursuit of the cultural ideal of extreme thinness.

Personal note: Most TV broadcasters who have interviewed me didn’t listen especially well. (Regarding my media interviews so far, I’m closing in on 800.)

Instead these TV “personalities” were fixated on how they looked, what they would say next, etc. Power was directed towards self-promotion. Although I’ve also been interviewed by some terrific TV broadcasters. Frankly, I think it wiser not to name names.

At this point in her career, Oprah, too, has become self-centered. For her, refreshingly, egoism isn’t a way of life, just a coping strategy. Why wouldn’t her mind-body-spirit system get a little stressed from that extreme weightloss?

Oprah Winfrey Aura, Solar Plexus Chakra for Self-Confidence When Performing

Large-Bodied Oprah

She’s in “The Zone,” and it’s not a diet zone, either. Oprah is doing what she has come here to do, and she feels completely at home in the spotlight.

Tiny-Bodied Oprah

Confidence here has to do with the power of belief. Oprah’s belief system tells her that now she will be more effective than ever. Because this belief is so strong, there’s a fascinating energy projection has developed at this aura databank.

Again, body size doesn’t inhibit the flow of energy within her aura. Overall, though, Oprah has changed. Inwardly she paying the price of her oversized fame.

• Yes, Oprah has done better with fame and wealth than most stars.
  • Yes, she is stable, comfortable, experienced.
  • Yet she is no James Taylor, whose aura still shows both humility and humanity.

Oprah has been treated like a god by millions, and for a very long time. This chakra databank suggests that, deep down, she has come to believe all that praise.

Colleen says:

What a great idea this reading is!

I found it very informative in that even with fame and great gifts, everyone has their challenges on a bigger stage and with more people watching.

It feeds my soul to digest these aura readings and practice myself. It is one of my favorite parts of the blog and of the e-zine.

Karin says:

Maybe you should consider a picture of her in the film ‘The color purple’ by Steven Spielberg, which marked the start of her career.

Anabela says:

I remember the days when Oprah was just starting out. Then by the time I became an adult, she was worshipped as a saint virtually.

I never took her seriously. If thought forms and projection are her thing, then that makes sense on why I didn’t like her or how watching her shows make my skin crawl. It didn’t make sense to me why I didn’t like her either – Oprah is a textbook saint, is she not? Coming from abusive and disadvantaged homes, she overcome challenges and then worked her way up as a newscaster. Then got her TV show by really, exploiting, people’s voyeurism and the need to handle life in an inauthentic, saccharine way. She also built schools in Africa with her own money, but I still didn’t like her.

I guess people with strong facade bodies really make me feel uncomfortable. There’s a sense of “there must be something wrong with me that I don’t like this person.” Now I know better.

AnnH says:

Many thanks, Rose, for the fascinating and detailed reading! I’m now really intrigued by the process of the aura changing in general. To see such big shifts in one person’s aura is so interesting and I found myself thinking about how/when, at what point, changes in consciousness, habits, decisions, events end up changing the aura. It’s all so fascinating….

It makes perfect sense to me that Oprah isn’t an empath or a highly sensitive person. I find it very hard to imagine how an empath or HSP would be able to do the job that she does.

Everything you said in relation to the dieting makes so much sense. It’s always struck me that all the shows related to weight loss and the way she talks about it, always saying that she hates exercise but just does it, never seemed to have a theme of true self-love in them. There always seems to be a ‘grin and bear it’ take on it.

When you have a chance at some point, I’d love to hear more about auric modeling. I have definitely experienced this, most memorably in the presence of Sonia Choquette at workshops. I have more questions about the whole idea.

This is all such great fun and endlessly fascinating.

CindySue Siereveld says:

I really enjoyed this article! Being one who has struggled as well with weight, this brings another perspective, especially after so many years of trying to lose those extra 30 or 40 pounds but never being totally successful.

I had gotten to the point of just accepting it, but then looking at it from the view of a most famous celebrity is very fascinating, and helps me to be more comfortable with what I look like. But, as well, I always strive to be healthy.

Also, in the beginning of the story reading that Oprah has no empathic abilities, I wonder if that is why she searches for answers with such intrigue?

Well I missed everyone and I am sending a big *WAVE* and a *smiles*!!

CindySue (Mystic44)

Lisa says:

That was MOST interesting, Rose. As with cosmetic surgery, body size DOES affect one’s inner being. So few people really GET that, I think.

Loved this kind of entry. More More More! hehe

Melanie says:

WOW! What a detailed, in-depth reading, Rose. I’m so pleased you chose to look at Oprah’s inner transformation, which her physical markers belie. Now that you mention it, I’ve always felt there was something lacking, but my mind would always kick in and say, “but she’s GOT to be a saint!”

Do most power celebrities need to compartmentalize themselves (I know you mentioned such a thing in your spy discussions), or can they successfully and healthily make it without? Could Oprah have grown differently?

I, too, am fascinated by the “auric modeling” concept and would love to learn more about it.

Ryan says:

Although I echo Anabela’s sentiments, I agree that “Oprah has done remarkably well at dealing with her oversized celebrity”.

I cannot think of anything to add your readings, Rose, except that I, too, can sense that Oprah is on some kind of medication in her small and medium pictures. Looking at her pictures without focusing on any specific chakra, I can sense her blood flowing through her body with something not natural in it that is fluidly thin/light and rather pungent, like a lot of solvents are. A lot of people’s auras contain “solvents”, and I am beginning to learn that this is probably how I sense that a person takes certain types of drugs (prescription or illegal).

As for myself: A significant theme in my life is power. I went from feeling relatively powerless most of my life to developing enormous personal power. I have never been able to gain weight from eating, and I sometimes wonder if my soul chose this body type so that I cannot get that extra power boost from having a heavier body — any extra personal power I develop has to come entirely from non-physical sources such as my mind and spiritual development.

Oh, Melanie, of course Oprah can grow differently. YOU have access NOW to tools that she hasn’t learned about YET. She could!

People choose their teachers and healers. I was reminded of that when Diane Rehm published her memoir, describing the throat ailment with which she is regularly treated with a drug which could simply be considered a designer, elegantly prescribed form of Botox.

I know Diane a bit, partly because she interviewed me for an hour as her guest on “The Diane Rehm Show” and partly because I listen to her program a lot. (Recently I’ve heard that she is the only talk show on a list of America’s super influential Top 10 radio shows.)

As tactfully as one can, when giving completely unsolicited advice, I suggested in a letter to Diane that her aura indicates a lot of throat chakra problems that could be an underlying cause of her rare medical problem with losing her voice. I think I offered to give her a session of RES Energy HEALING.

It was so clear to me, reading her aura, that the medication she uses basically numbs out the problem, rather than healing the cause. Clear to me, but not clear to her. And she didn’t express the least interest in taking me up on my offer.

But then think how many well-intentioned fix-up offers she must have, along with all sorts of communications from more-or-less strangers. To get an idea of what Oprah must deal with you would multiply by what, 10,000?

Any celebrity who remains sane gets the Rose Rosetree Award for Earth School Excellence.

Overall, I think Oprah has done remarkably well at dealing with her oversized celebrity.

James Taylor is my favorite example of a celebrity who hasn’t comparmentalized himself or gone numb or nuts. How about you, Melanie and other Blog-Buddies? Which celebrities have the healthiest, most vibrant and not-compartmentalized auras you know?

Anita says:

Hi Rose,

I’ve wanted you to read Oprah for ages and was thrilled to pieces to see this post. Hurrah! And look how many comments you are getting from your other thrilled readers?

I actually haven’t read the auras of many celebrities, but if I had to make an educated guess, it seems that Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Garner seem remarkably down-to-earth. Another guess might be Natalie Portman, who managed to graduate from university, despite being famous before she attended. She was still able to continue on to a major Hollywood career but had the kind of upbringing that many non-celebrities have, albeit a bit more privileged, perhaps. As far as I know, she also attended a regular high school, instead of being home schooled or tutored on various movie sets, as so many young celebrities are nowadays.

Another guess is that a celebrity probably does well if they are not always in the center of the public eye or involved in maelstrom after maelstrom. James Taylor is famous, yes, but he’s not right in the center of public attention, and he’s a very stable celebrity – someone who has survived more than his 15 minutes of fame. He’s not in his heyday right now, as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for this reading, Rose.

DeeJay says:

Do Oprah and Luciano Pavarotti have auric similarities? They both communicate something to so many. Clarissa Pinkola Estes likened Pavarotti to a healer/shaman who vibrated the sternum/long bones (home of life giving marrow) of his listeners.

AnnH says:

I had a light bulb/aha/’duh’ moment tonight about the issue of Oprah being emotionally intelligent and sensitive, yet not empathic or highly sensitive. I’ve been mulling this and what came up for me tonight is how I think that I’ve been fooled at times by ‘sensitivity’ and even the ‘highly sensitive person’ label. Being an empath and an HSP and after reading this thread, it dawned on me that one can be an HSP, be an energy worker, work in fields that require and value sensitivity — and not be an empath — at all. Maybe this is a big ‘duh’ to others (comments, blog buddies?), but a major light bulb moment for me. I’ve had some stunningly harsh experiences with HSPs and I know that a part of me has been quietly trying to connect the dots in these experiences to understand them. I had some recent cord snippings to some highly self-absorbed types, one of whom actually comes across as sensitive sometimes, which has helped me to be able to sort through this with more clarity.

I can see how I always had this construct that sensitive/highly sensitive and empathic are simply a unit, by default. It’s obvious to me now that this has been a blind spot for me. I would be shocked and stunned by the thoughtless behavior of people I’d thought were empaths because they actually were sensitive. I’d connected with them on the sensitivity and similar interests in the energy realm and assumed that empathy came with it, only to end up stunned.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Here’s an example and a situation I’ve been mulling….

I see a chiropractor who practices a specialized type of energy work and who is clearly sensitive and gifted in many ways in working with energy. There are 4 tables in the entrainment room and he moves back and forth between the 4 practice members in the room at one time for the 15-20 -minute sessions.

Several months back, for 2 or 3 weeks in a row, I’d be on the table and would overhear him talking about his upcoming marriage to his chiro partner, who was pregnant with his second child and whom I’d thought was already his wife. He went on to happily tell the person that he’d be sending out email invites to the wedding and to be sure to leave her email address. Sheesh…zing…cause each session for these few weeks he’d have a similar conversation with a neighboring practice member or two, but said nothing to me personally about the wedding.

It doesn’t take a consult with Emily Post or Miss Manners to say it was simply bad manners… 🙂 but at a deeper level – or actually, that’s basically what bad manners are, anyway, aren’t there? A lack of empathy.

So there I was, feeling that awkward grade school feeling of very obviously not being invited to the party, also feeling awkward about what to say to him/them about the wedding that I wasn’t invited to and the announcement of marriage that I was never given. “congratulations!? I hear you’re getting married!?”

But mostly my head was spinning because it was so difficult for me to compute that one could be so highly attuned to energy and quite gifted at moving it in profound and transformative ways, and even respond with sensitivity to moments of great pain….and yet simply not be empathic. But since Rose’s explanation in this thread, now I can see how people can be wired that way.

At times it has felt as if he and his wife, along with a few other energy workers and HSPs I’ve met, are like technicians. Highly skilled, really gifted….yet lacking in empathy.

Rose, what do you think about this? I’m curious to hear what you might have to say about this issue of being sensitive, yet not empathic.

Ann, this truly magnificent–as in true, as in magnificent set of insights.

Now that you have had this insight, you might wish to reread a former conversation off this post: https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/?p=78

Keep those aha!s coming. I think they may be particularly helpful to those who know about HSPs but still don’t understand the difference it makes being an empath… or what empath empowerment can do for an empath’s quality of life.

AnnH says:

Thanks, Rose. I read the other conversation and it feels wonderful to see that so many others have had similar experiences. Not that the experiences have been any fun, for sure, but it’s comforting to know that I’m not alone in this. It’s interesting how insights work, in that I’ve read Empowered by Empathy at least twice cover to cover, rereading chunks in between, but did not fully register the difference between HSPs and empaths. That’s why I called it an aha/duh moment. Perhaps for others it’s been obvious, but for me today it’s the missing dot in the connecting of dots I’ve been trying to do for a while now. But I sure do get it now!

There is such irony in these realizations…these people I’ve connected with or tried to connect with in one way or another have each touted themselves as sensitive, caring, healers, blah, blah, blah…but each has revealed a stunning lack of empathy. Now I really get it. Viscerally.

Another realization that came to mind in reading the other conversation is just how important it is to fully register what it means to be an empath. I’m thinking of the messages of various personal growth authors and coaches, who are actually gearing their work to those who do need to learn to open their hearts. I can recall times when these shocking relationship dynamics would happen in the past, I’d blame myself somehow and would try to ‘fix’ something in me, thinking I needed to open my heart more. Sheesh. Now I can see that what you so wisely encourage us to do is the best thing – to turn off the empathy! This has been so liberating.

“I’m thinking of the messages of various personal growth authors and coaches, who are actually gearing their work to those who do need to learn to open their hearts.”

Ann, I think this is a huge Aha! People with different mind-body-spirit systems will hear an identical message differently. And a system for training empaths really is different, even if that shows only on the level of auras.

The one thing I would add is that empath gifts aren’t necessarily emotional, and some authors and coaches are similarly inviting people to do things intellectually, spiritually, with physical perceptiveness, etc.

This can, likewise, be an invitation to open up perception of one kind or another, and an empath will think, “If I only try harder, I will feel something.” Actually, it can be a lack of contrast for that empath, and the way to “feel something” is to become more grounded, not keep stretching.

AnnH says:

Rose, could you please say a bit more about the ideas in those last two paragraphs?

I think I understand what you mean by ‘a lack of contrast’ and feeling something by becoming more grounded and not stretching, but I’m not sure I’m completely grasping what you mean.

I’m wondering if a particular example that came to mind is what you’re referring to…when I’m looking for a particular answer and it only comes when I do something like wash the dishes or clean the house, grounding activities. Is that what you’re talking about or am I completely off base here? Thanks.

Dear Ann:

Two good questions deserve two good answers! The quicker one is here. The other can become its own post.

Although I never thought about it before in the way you described, that use of grounding activities to bring out answers, or clear the mind, IS a great example of contrast between one function of the mind-body-spirit and another.

Becoming unstuck can happen with relative ease when we get out of a favorite compartment of life, like emotions or spirit, and shift to another compartment, like body or environment.

The latter are examples of grounding activities. The former are examples of expansion activities. We empaths do tend to favor the expanders, so that grounding is especially helpful for us.

But anyone, empath or not, will benefit from the contrast of waking up and using different aspects, different compartments of life.

(And if you’re thinking, aha, that corresponds to enlivening different chakras, too… well you get a prize!)

AnnH says:

Rose, that makes sense. Another set of ahas that has been percolating is the connection between what we’re discussing here on the blog and astrology. What I mean is that one approach I’ve used with astrology basically helps to direct me in shifting the gears we’ve described here. Here’s an example – and if it’s too astro-jargon-laden and unclear, please forgive me and we can skip it. 🙂

One of the most fascinating aspects of astrology and helpful in a practical, grounded way is the information that can be gleaned from exploring the North and South Nodes of the Moon in the astro chart. A hugely abbreviated explanation is that the South Node describes brush strokes of habits, talents, and knowledge that we bring in from past incarnations. Kind of like being an actor on Broadway who can pull off those 8 shows a week in her sleep, she’s so well-rehearsed.

The North Node describes the path or trajectory in this lifetime that will move us along our soul path with much less ‘friction,’shall we say, from repeating outworn habits, and will lead us to growth and exploring new areas where there is a lot of potential for fulfillment.

Here’s an example from my own life and how I’ve used this and how it relates to Deeper Perception. My South Node is in Pisces and my North Node is in Virgo. I’ve had past lives as a religious devotee…lots and lots of time spent in contemplation, religious settings, developing compassion, dissolving the ego, that type of thing. With my North Node in Virgo, life goes more smoothly for me if I’m focussing my energies on Virgo-esque pursuits, like being of service, paying attention to details, my health, being practical, grounded, healthily discriminating in relationships. How did I learn about this?

Divine Humor!! I (unconsciously) married a minister and was drawn to the religious setting…again. Repeating an old habit, in a way. But the marriage didn’t last and neither did the church connection. Long story short, after many “learning experiences,” 🙂 I’ve come to see that it’s very important for me not to get too ‘spacey,’ not to expand too much or spend too much time in solitude (as in ‘been there, done that’ in past lives), but to be sure I’m moving, exercising, being of service, out in the world, eating well, etc. These are the times of my greatest insights. I know, for example, that the absolute wrong thing for me to do would be to go to an intense meditation retreat, the kind where you’re in silence for hours or days on end. And do you see how it all connects with what we’ve been talking about? Your work has been like the practical “how to’s”, the marching orders, in a sense. See, the use of grounding activities to process came to me from my explorations of the North Node in Virgo. So astrology can provide insights into the types of activities that we empaths can turn to perhaps more efficiently or effectively to ‘shift gears’ in these ways. This is basically how I’ve begun to use astrology in my language teaching.

It’s great fun to see all these connections….thanks for the opportunity to share them!

Colleen says:

Dear Rose,

I am going to go in a different direction (away from politicians and celebrities) and request a reading of the brilliant James Hillman, author of the “The Soul’s Code”. I have read this book again and again and I know you like it. If I can find a photo of him, I will read his aura and see what I get.

I have been so busy (happily) but fatigued, I have not spent much time on line. I am also keeping a journal about my experiences of deeper perception with the neonates, (being careful to change the names etc.).

Colleen says:

I just found a 2006 photo of James Hillman. He does not often let anyone photograph him either.

AnnH says:

Did anyone happen to catch Oprah today and the interview with the woman who has created the Dunstan Baby Language approach to deciphering the language of newborns? An empath, for sure….

Melinda Dixon says:

What a great reading. I just wanted to add that I heard oprah say referring to a photo of her in the skinny jeans pictured above “I didn’t eat for 3 days to fit into those jeans!” I could hear mixed emotions in her voice. Personally, I would hope that if someone was going to fast for 3 days, they could think of a better objective/goal than to fit in a certain pair of jeans. Happy Reading! md

Morgan says:

Rose – I would like clarification on the statement, “But let’s not confuse this energetic overlay with authentic self-confidence.” Could you give another example to clarify so I can understand the difference?

Thanks for your questions, MORGAN.

Tackling your Comment 24 first, you are referring to something I found in her Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence While Performing.

“Oprah is living her fantasy. It shows in her aura. It feels mighty good. But let’s not confuse this energetic overlay with authentic self-confidence.”

Here I was referring to subconscious patterning, in contrast to the reality of personal experience.

By way of analogy, say that Gladys has a “Lucky pair of shoes” that makes her feel confident. When she wears them, it puts her in a good mood and she does feel confident.

However, this is not the sort of connfidence Gladys would have if she permanently moved STUFF out of her aura (See the post on 15 Kinds of STUFF for reference.)

Then she would have authentic self-confidence, even more useful.

So, taking your question one chunk at a time, you were quoting from my research of Oprah Winfrey’s Throat Chakra Databank for Communication While Performing:

She has super-sized her ability to conveying certain messages and thought forms.”

Okay, here we go…

You asked, MORGAN, “Does this mean a person can be more forceful in thinking a thought and it will come out as a strong thought form to other’s subconscious?”

Oprah has a talent and a background at doing this. I was describing Oprah, at a certain stage in her development, her choices and lifestyle had “super-sized her ability to convey certain messages and thought forms.”

Do I recommend that other people try to copy her? Not really.

You asked, MORGAN, Oprah’s intense ability to convey certain messages and thought forms would relate to Oprah contributing to “programming from society, advertisers, and the like“?

Not directly. The context from which you pulled this quote was different. All I wrote was “People receive plenty of programming from society, advertisers, and the like.”

Oprah has been an influential broadcaster of themes in society, or programming, that are a very big deal. Like the soup we’re all invited to eat. About being thin, for instance.

So she has been impacted by social programming and then added to it — like so many in the media. This has been done very powerfully by her because of her intense ability to communicate.

Was there more to your question, or suggestion, that I have not understood, MORGAN?

And then you asked, MORGAN, about “imprints made upon impressionable subconscious minds.”

You were linking this to the part of the post where I was giving Oprah credit for being a powerful communicator. If I understood your question, it seemed you had the idea I was accusing Oprah of purposely imprinting people about the need to be thin, etc.

Actually I was saying that Oprah was living in that social soup, that ideas about thinness were having a big effect on her. Get the difference?

Morgan says:

Also, the statement, “She has super-sized her ability to conveying certain messages and thought forms” Does this mean a person can be more forceful in thinking a thought and it will come out as a strong thought form to other’s subconscious? Or does this comment related to Oprah contributing to “programming from society, advertisers, and the like“ or “imprints made upon impressionable subconscious minds.”
    I’m trying to understand this terminology since it is abstract.

Regarding your Comment 27, MORGAN. You’re right, this blog has quite a lot of specialized terminology. It’s part of the emerging field of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

If you continue reading here (even better, read one of my books from start to end), this field will stop feeling abstract and really very practical.

You will also find results, if RES Energy HEALING techniques have been experienced directly as part of your exploration.

Morgan says:

Yes, this helps a bit. Thanks Rose!
    This is what I understand: superstitious believe in something (lucky shoes) is close to the definition of an energetic overlay. In contrast to this is authentic self-confidence — something that occurs naturally/effortlessly/without intending it to be. Is this right?

With the phrase, “super-sized her ability to conveying certain messages and thought forms” does that mean she has a talent or gift of the soul for communication along with other developed talents like good voice projection; articulate, logical thinking; skilled camera crew, etc.? And all of these combined makes for her super-sized ability. Is this right? I guess I was getting worried about the extent a person has as an ability to persuade others to their way of thinking. I’m not saying Oprah is a bad leader, but I can relate to the comment above who wrote “but she’s GOT to be a saint!”. I wonder about others (like Hitler) who might have the same ability you are describing and actually do more damage with their talent/ability for communicating.

Dana says:

Hi Rose, I’m a recent lurker that just wanted to post more than anything. I’ve been super intrigued by all the wonderful information that seems to be available in auras! And your great skill of describing the differences in the energy. Also news to me was this concept of “capture the fort” or otherwise not overfocusing on the psychic phenomena when in growth stages, or maybe any stages! But to focus on the divine because one does not equate to the other, although gifts can come as a side effect of growing into the divine. Here with Oprah’s reading I was a bit surprised actually. Like everyone else I suppose I thought of her as a saint of sorts, but then again, a bit of relief. It just shows me how much is really going on in each of us. thanks for your insights!

Dana says:

Hi Rose, I’m a recent lurker that just wanted to post more than anything.

And your great skill of describing the differences in the energy.

Dana says:

Dana says:

Here with Oprah’s reading I was a bit surprised actually.

Thanks for commenting, DANA. It’s more fun than just lurking, isn’t it? 🙂