Eckhart Tolle Aura Reading

Eckhart Tolle Aura Reading. What a great way to start our special series of blog posts in honor of the 12 days of Christmas!

About aura reading, newbies often ask me:

“If you’re going to read somebody from a photograph, are you reading that person now or at the time of the photograph?”

The simple answer is, “At the time of the photograph, when else?” (Common sense isn’t only for newbies, either.)

Admittedly, a more nuanced answer is available for more experienced explorers of Deeper Perception: “Any Skilled Empath Merge or aura reading is full of juicy details. Every major chakra in an aura contains 50 different databanks, and each brings insight about the person at the time of the photograph plus a lifelong gift of the soul.”

I’ll be reading that part of the now for Eckhart Tolle, author of The Power of Now. Of course, I will choose to investigate databanks that relate to timing.

Eckhart Tolle Aura, Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

This is a high-energy presence, surprisingly restless for someone whose claim to fame is to savor the now. But think about it. Who would be better qualified to make the search for peace than someone who is naturally restless?

Sometimes people find it hard to do the “spiritually correct” thing called “follow your bliss.” But any skilled empath can follow bliss generated by Eckhart, and he will take you right into a chiming eternity. This is the basis of healing with Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

Eckhart Tolle Aura, Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity

For some creative types, here is the best process for making art, or music, or novels: You decide when to create. Then, through some combination of skill, persistence, and talent, regular time stops, mental silence begins, and with a miraculous slow-mo whoosh! you’re creating spontaneously from a very big NOW.

But Eckhart’s aura suggests that he is set up to use a very different process. He prefers to start innocently, hanging out in silence, his true home. From there, he will be inspired to help with a needed burst of creativity. Then he’ll come out to create.

Both of the methods I’ve just summarized count as co-creation. Both activate Deeper Perception, because that is the language right next to NOW, when a person returns to so-called reality, with the doors of perception all cleaned up.

Eckhart Tolle Aura, Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Living in the Present

This is by far the largest databank of any I’ve explored in my reading of Eckhart Tolle. He  really savors the NOW, savors it as a human being. And, for this, no other aura compartment is more suitable than the mind.

What impresses me most is how comfortable Tolle is with this databank, considering that he is so very smart.

Usually, when you find somebody with colossal intelligence (see the next databank), that person lives more like the archetypical “Absent-Minded Professor,” way more interested in the creative potential of intellect than everyday mind. But Tolle has learned to be at peace with his mind, slipping gracefully between one kind of mental specialty and the other.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth

Iconoclasm is one intellectual specialty of this super-smart man. Another is a witty, sarcastic, irreverent sense of humor. At the level of the soul, this writer is designed to use his intellect to keep people from becoming hung up on thoughts.

Curiously refreshing! As a spiritual teacher, I’d have to say that the toughest people to help are the ones who “know it all.” I won’t even begin to describe some of my one-time students at Canyon Ranch, who combined “I know it all.” with something equally dangerous: “I can buy it all.”

Alexander Pope famously wrote, “A little learning is a dangerous thing.” A lot of learning can be even worse, if you care about spiritual growth. However much one has learned, before encountering Eckhart Tolle, gorgeously, in his presence that learning stops counting for so much. Cast the burden! Bring on sacred experience!

This post celebrates our First Day of Christmas 2007.

Melanie says:

What a lovely reading! I’ve listened to his voice and suddenly felt calm. And I’ve never felt like I was being “sold” to, as I feel with a number of other writers/speakers of spiritual bent. Perhaps that “heart of a child” brings the purity of honest intent.

I also appreciate your note on co-creation: there’s not just one way to do it. Either come from the void or make something happen – but either way, we’re the ones taking action!

AnnH says:

Thank you for the beautiful reading, Rose. What poetry! I’ve also been reading the readings in the website archive and am struck by the richness and vividness of the descriptions you write as well as the beauty of the spectrum of possibilities of expressing humanity and spirit that you are able to share with us.

Anita says:

What a pleasure to read his aura. One can see why his book had the impact it did.

Kathy (Lilylady) says:

I’ve been listening to The Power of Now on audio and his voice is absolutely amazing. I’m now much more in touch with my inner Light body and feeling much more joyous and peaceful.

I’m someone who also loves silence, I feel that it is my true home as well.

I really resonate with him. I will continue to listen to his readings before I go to sleep as they are imparting a wonderful restful sleep and lovely feeling of beauty upon awakening.

Anita says:

It’s interesting for me to read Eckhart Tolle and “The Power of Now” at this time, since I had deep reservations about the book when it became massively popular. I saw his book being carried by so many people I started fearing guru worship.

Now that the hysteria has sort of died down and I am going back to read chunks of his book, I can see how valuable the content of his book really is.

I respect that Tolle wasn’t just a flash in the pan, jumping on the metaphysical bandwagon when it was trendy and just cashing in.

Colleen says:

Dear Rose,
    I just re-visited this reading and agree with Ann H. about the richness and vividness of your readings and the many ways of expressing humanity, spirit, and SOUL that you share with all of us.

May I be able to do this at half that level!

If I am sounding grateful and reflective today…it’s true. Sleep wise and physical pain wise, I am not having the best time on a day off, yet I have found myself reflecting on how much I have received these last few months and it is a fine day.

COLLEEN: I hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for your appreciative words.

May you be able to do your way of expression at your full level. That’s all I do with my way, or aim to.

Loving you and your way,

Rose

Sam Higgans says:

What do you think of the newest book in sort of the same genre as A New Earth? It’s titled “Free Mind Free Body” by D R Boisse.

It offers many things A New Earth does not. It demonstrates how we are stuck behind our own self limitations by our beliefs and we live in our own reality bubbles shaped by our values and knowledge with our emotions and feelings coming from our unconscious minds. Boisse recognizes a person’s beliefs are their choice and gives you insight on how your conscious and unconscious mind interact and work to shape your life.

All the Best,

Sam

Rhoda says:

Hi Rose,
    This is a very interesting blog! But I have to ask an awkward question (sorry).

Eckhart Tolle is an example, for me, of a spiritual teacher whose message confuses me. He says things like: “When we’re truly present there are no problems (because problems are created by the mind).”

It sounds wonderful, but… it suggests that there is no need to solve problems because problems are an illusion. I don’t get this!!

It still leaves me stuck and broke. I really need to make more money, but creating a plan to do this makes me feel “guilty” because I am thinking about the future, whereas Tolle says that there is no such thing as the future.

Aargh! Can you offer any clarity?

Rhoda, Herr Tolle is not your boss, not your husband. There is no earthly reason to puzzle over his teachings unless they appeal to you.

Different teachers and paths exist to help people at different levels of consciousness. If one doesn’t help you, give it a pass.

BTW, it’s very flattering that you have read so deeply into my blog! Read the parts you find useful, let go of the rest. Do the same with ANY teacher.

Rhoda says:

Rose, your reply made me laugh! (and cry…)

Seriously, thank you… I appreciate your sensible wisdom!

Grace W says:

RHODA, I remember back when I was reading Tolle’s “A New Earth,” when he was doing some teleseminars with Oprah, that he basically said the same thing in introducing the work.

He said that some people might pick up the book and not relate to it at all. And that he was just fine with that. “Give it a pass, no worries,” is basically what he was saying about his own work.

I thought that was so refreshing and sensible. I remembered the first time I picked up “The Power of Now” and thought it was pretty strange and out there. A few years later, I responded completely differently to it.

Jordan says:

It’s interesting also that Eckhart is able to use this sense of timing in his writing as well. His writing is so effective at bringing one into “the now.”

Dave says:

I thought that Tolle seemed like an empath, from seeing interviews with him. He is not on the Empath Life List so I was not sure. But here you confirm that he is, Rose.

I thought so!

DAVE, the Empath Life List doesn’t contain research on all empaths. At a certain point, which you can find at that post, I gave up the really, really big extra work project.

You can always research someone for yourself, however. And you don’t have to be an empath to do so, simply an aura reader with full energetic literacy.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Thanks for this one, Rose. You know I follow your blog, but somehow I missed this one until now. Tolle is really special, and his sense of humor… well, it makes me chuckle just to think of it.