April Laughter

Let’s dedicate this day to living happier ever laughter! (That doesn’t just rhyme with “happier ever after.” It has a how-to built in.)

Here’s my idea: Let’s start a blog theme that features quick aura readings of people who make us laugh, the writers, comics,  performers and artists of all kinds.

For many people, reading an aura is the first step in being willing to set in motion healing of your own aura (especially cutting cords of attachment).

Up that magnetic and slippery slope, that can lead to learning more about how to read auras on your own, and even taking an Aura Reading Intensive, like the one I’d give this April 11-13.

Choose one of your favorite humor celebrities (intentionally funny or not). Add that name as a comment today, and provide a link to a usable photo, showing just that person from a straight angle, a photo I can share here at the start of a post. I will read one or more chakra databanks, always aiming for humor.

Please, offer just one contribution per person. Also note that today’s exercise in humor management will end at the stroke of April 2, 2008. So spread the word to your friends: Free! Reading auras of favorite celebrities! Here at Deeper Perception Made Practical!

DIVINE BETTE MIDLER

Okay, I’m picking up by an idea from Lisa back when we did our “Three Loveables” on Valentine’s Day. But Bette stuck in my mind because I recently saw her sing on “Oprah” and couldn’t resist watching what happened to her aura.

Reading the Performing Databank at the throat chakra, I just love Bette’s gift of the soul for performing. These are the dynamics for what she does without even trying, whenever a group is assembled in person or over TV:

1. She includes everyone energetically, bringing them into a herd as though she were a (humor) cowgirl. Audience members become more unified in their consciousness, with other audience members, than is common for watching a performer; this is subtle but significant.
  2. She smashes an expectation, whether through costume or voice or some other aspect of sheer outrageousness.
  3. Then she brings in the gold. That’s the light of God-presence, big and bold and not different from the God everyone has access to personally, only her version incorporates Bette’s trademark qualities of big love, generosity, sexiness, and spiritual surrender.

Yes, Bette will make you laugh or listen in a way that is good for you, spiritually. Watching Bette Midler’s new show in Las Vegas could be likened to going to church. How’s that for an April Fool’s joke on how spiritual growth really happens!

When you do spiritual reading or intuitive reading, don’t leave out energy fields. Nothing has more information, whether you read as an aura reader — which everyone can learn to do really well, in depth and detail — or you do a Skilled empath merge — safely, as a skilled empath.

And on this April 1, let’s take time out from our busy lives, tax perparation, whatevers, to have a good laugh.

Colleen says:

I really like Bette Midler and she is the Divine Miss M.! Right now, I’m thinking of Jim Carrey.
    I found a photo of him, (260 in fact), at the IMDb
    Internet Movie Data Base, photo 19 of 260, taken on
    Feb. 20th, 2007. He really has opened up spiritually
    in these last few years.

Thanks for the aura reading/laughter connection for April Fools Day.

Karin says:

I propose Leslie Nielsen, the link is [Link No Longer Available]

Angela Wesley Hardin says:

I love Chris Rock’s sharp-edged, biting humor and how he mixes in some spot-on social commentary.

So hard to find a straight-on photo of him!

Colleen says:

Uh oh!
    I really don’t know how to do the link on the one I suggested. A web site was not shown.

Sharon says:

okay..this is goofball, but Michael Richards, who played Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld, has way about him that is so individualistic (or maybe I just identify with goofiness and being unique…)

Anita says:

I think Katherine Heigl would be interesting, since she’s emerging as a young superstar:

These were the two closest I could find that were straight on…

I apologize if these aren’t the best photos.

Ryan says:

At the risk of making myself seem like I have a low-class sense of humor, I am going to nominate Liam Sullivan. The characters he plays are hilarious and his videos are very well produced.

tlchang says:

My favorite humorous, insanely creative person is Joss Whedon (creator/writer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly among other things). I find his sharp wit extremely compelling, but also find myself somewhat mystified by the way his brain works.

Colleen says:

Hi Anita, Sharon, Angela, and Karin…good morning on the blog it is nice to view your comments.

Sharon says:

per Colleen’s request–here’s a link for Jim Carrey: http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/images/displayimage.php?album=239&pos=15

BLOG-BUDDIES, adding new people is now done but your comments are still invited. I’ll be doing one reading at a time, in the order given. 🙂

Thanks to all who participated.

COLLEEN, Back at Comment #1, you proposed Jim Carrey. I’ll do him first.

Technical point: What I really needed was a link. That would be the line that shows up in your browser when you find a good picture. You put your cursor there, copy it, and put it right into your comment (or wherever).

I’ll just use a photo that I find easily. At times, Blog-Buddies, I have spent as long tracking down just the right photo for my zine or article as writing the aura readings or face readings or Skilled Empath merges.

Here comes Jim on the post for April 2, Colleen.

Karin says:

I also think Bill Murray (‘The Ghostbusters’) would be a good candidate:

images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20061004/244.murray.bill.100206.jpg

KARIN, my friend, Bill Murray would be a fine candidate, except that this theme was open only until April 2.

What is open instead? Business leaders, money managers. For that you have until April 15 to propose interesting people to read. To become part of that thread, please click over to The Holy Hologram of Auras, https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/?p=229 .

And here we have a lovely thread going about perennial favorites, whether writers, musicians, movies, etc. I’d be fascinated to read about yours, so come on over here, too: https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/?p=238