Liam Sullivan Versus Rude Chickens

In our series of aura readings of the RICH AND FUNNY, we’re exploring the fresh face belonging to Liam Sullivan and submitted by Ryan. He wrote:

The characters he plays are hilarious and his videos are very well produced.

So let’s leap forward, doing the particular type of intuitive reading I favor, aura readings about databanks chosen to show the distinctiveness of, ta da! A humor professional.

Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.

Root Chakra Databank for Relationship to Physical Reality

Yoicks, I was shocked, shocked with what I found here about Liam. He has to be the earthiest performer I’ve ever read. Energy fields reveal so much about how people relate to reality. Still, actually, if I’d stopped to read his face I would have found a clue.

Notice how large Liam’s features are? Eyes, eyebrows, ears, nose, cheeks, mouth, chin are all very fully developed, taking up the major share of his face. This is exceedingly unusual, and not because chickens are usually there, crowding the space. Look back our earlier articles about Leslie Nielsen, Chris Rock or Jim Carrey. Their features are arranged with more space/flesh between them. Liam was set up to be uncommonly sensuous, physically oriented even if he hadn’t been able to find a way to make things funny.

Back at energy fields, Mr. Sullivan shows a lot of struggle/healing/rearrangement in the way he relates to physical life. Did he overcome a difficult childhood illness? Did he have to cope with someone in his family who was an invalid? Were there many farm chores in his childhood, undertaken on snowy and inhospitable mornings with very rude chickens? Or was Liam just so accident prone as a kid that he kept walking into the broad side of barns?

One way or another, I believe that Liam was forced to pay attention, repeatedly, to his environment. Whatever the suffering, it has brought strength to him — and down-home appeal to his humor. No wonder the characters he plays are hilarious. With this chakra databank, Liam has got to be a meticulous observer.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Timing for Humor

No inhibitions, that’s the main thing. Going against what was planned, throwing off the expectations of everyone working with him as well as whoever is in the audience, all this matters a lot.

Liam draws such strength, and giggle-power, right from the moment.

And, yes, if you’re into reading faces, check out those LOWBROWS, which mean the same thing: spontaneous communication.

Heart Chakra Databank for Sense of Humor

Oh, Liam, I’m going to out you right now. Ready everyone? Simultaneously loving and chronically dissatisfied!

He’s like, “Yes, I like you, but…”

Then add more “But, but, but” until that person becomes the butt of Liam’s next joke.

ANOTHER ADORABLE SECRET ABOUT LIAM

Read the Sex Appeal Databank at the Belly Chakra. On Liam, what you find is so delicious, it could make your day. Comedians aren’t usually sexy. Maybe that’s an occupational hazard. Or else that’s why they needed to develop ways to laugh at life, more than most people would need.

But that Liam, he’s a drooler. He’d appeal to straight or gay. He might even appeal to the unique sensibility of that guy in the news recently, the woman who had a sex change operation, became a man, then got himself pregnant.

The point is, you want to cuddle with Liam. No matter how famous he becomes, he’ll always seem approachable (unless enormous amounts of STUFF temporarily get in the way, and remember, STUFF can always be healed).

High-energy Liam Sullivan possesses the perfect adorable combination of outrageousness and vulnerability. His sensuously down-to-earth quality is combined with a heart that reaches out to others. Mostly, you can feel there’s a real person as part of that very strong energy presence. And he’s a real person who would bring out the real, zesty, outrageous person in YOU.

Blog-buddies, and fans of Liam Sullivan everywhere, share your comments below. I’ll be drooling. Ahem, reading with interest.

Incidentally, one way to upgrade your aura reading skills is Aura Reading Through All Your Senses. My latest correspondence from Random House Germany offers good news that the German edition is still selling well. Closer to home, feedback from readers continues to be encouraging. Yes, you really can learn to read auras from that book. Call it spiritual reading or simply being a smart consumer. Either way, if you’re not reading auras yet, in depth and detail, what are you waiting for?

Liam, here, is a great one to approach for your first time reading auras. Trust me, he’ll be gentle.

Ryan says:

Mr. Sullivan shows a lot of struggle/healing/rearrangement in the way he relates to physical life. … One way or another, I believe that Liam was forced to pay attention, repeatedly, to his environment.

I looked around for some biographies about Liam Sullivan that might answer these questions, but I have not found any. Some artists choose to keep rather quiet about their influences, so maybe he has purposely kept his background to himself.

The about section on his site says:

My goal is to put on a show that people will enjoy, with characters that are fun to watch. My material could be described as ‘provocative,’ or ‘strange,’ but it’s comedy, so I’m really just aiming for ‘hilarious.’

Two of his most popular videos, Shoes and Let Me Borrow That Top are about Kelly, a stereotypical teenage girl whose main priorities include things like shopping. (warning: His videos tend to be full of profanity, although it is “benign” profanity.)

Despite the rather shallow subjects of these videos, I cannot help but wonder if he had some really painful experiences like the ones mentioned in this article.

The aforementioned videos begin with scenes where Kelly is with her family who is anything but loving and supportive. In the Shoes video, her parents ask her where she is going after giving her a crummy birthday present while her twin brother, an overachiever, gets a car and her response is, “I’m going to get what I want!” These videos have a slight undertone of Kelly “going it alone.”

Another scene is a high school homecoming that takes place in a gym. The camera pans across bleachers with students in them who are sitting under a large banner that says “BEST HOMECOMING EVER”. The people in the bleachers, however, do not look happy to be there. I can certainly relate to this scene because I hated high school, especially things like homecoming, while other people acted as if things like homecoming were orgasmic experiences.

Maybe I am reading too much into his videos, but they have some parts that will make a more astute person wonder.

Anita says:

I think that link of photos is hilarious – you really get a full dose of this comedian through that link. It’s wonderful!

I’ve never seem this guy perform, but I did take a quick look at his blog – and I definitely found one smart, funny, real person writing it. You definitely sense that outrageous and vulnerable quality – it seems that you recently read another very famous comedian with a very different style who also has this quality (Chris Rock)?

And, yes, that androgynous quality is definitely there – check out photos of him in costume at his website… Liam looks surprisingly good in drag! And I don’t think it’s just the lipstick and the wigs, I think it is really more his androgynous appeal.

Ryan says:

As a side note, I have been using the “version of reality” databank a lot lately. I consider it to be one of the most useful databanks. Some people’s versions of reality are scary!

Another good databank to read is “concern for details” at the solar plexus. People who are not connected to reality very well often have little concern for details as if details are something that get in the way of everything, especially their own self-centered pursuits.

ANITA and RYAN, thanks for adding to this discussion.

Ryan, I have never read the databank you mention and I can appreciate at once that you are onto something really valuable here, including your connecting these two databanks.

I’m so proud of you both!

Anita says:

Hi Ryan,

Those are great databanks. And I, too, was thinking recently that “version of reality” databank is soooo fascinating.

It made me think of a personnel profile I once ordered from Rose, which didn’t have this databank, per se, but commented on the person’s spiritual integrity. I’ll include it here for readers, with “X” supplanting the person’s name:

“Spiritual integrity: There’s an authentic spiritual connection here, but ‘X’ appears to believe in a religion where she can do whatever she wants and God will love her and support her anyway. This exists to a degree that I would call “slime,” and it is fascinating indeed. It’s like being God’s super-beloved, super-spoiled, child.”

Having known ‘X’ very well at the time, I would have to agree that this certainly was X’s version of reality. I can remember her smiling coyly at me when she raided the office supplies, at will, for free, taking home reams of free paper for her home printer, as well as stashes of free highlighters and post-its, for her own personal collection. She really did feel that she could do whatever she wanted and that all would be forgiven.

“Concern for details” databank is also interesting. Rose has read this a few times, but she usually calls it “ability to follow through” databank at the solar plexus, I think. Both very interesting. Very astute observations, Ryan.

Great comments, Ryan!

Ryan says:

Since I read this blog entry, I have been paying a little more attention to people who do comedy. You are right, Rose, that they usually do not have much sex appeal.