So, how happy is the happy couple? Yesterday, I started reading their body language but today we’ll supplement that with aura readings of Beyonce and Jay-Z.
I’m especially curious because so many of their photos show similar body language characteristics:
- Looking in completely different directions.
- Little physical contact
- And that minimal contact being claiming gestures more than connecting ones.
Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.
Reading auras from photos, I’ll use exactly the same technique in my brand new book, Read People Deeper. For background about aura readings, click here. The main thing to know is that energy fields contain loads of information, clustered in chakras, and any chakra worth reading has 50 differnt databanks of information. Here are my choices for understanding more about this intriguing new marriage.
Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving
- Jay-Z: He has more invested in image than most. The persona requires that he be viewed as emotionally aloof, letting almost nobody into his inner circle. Yet the capacity for intimacy is there for one or more women at a time. Deep down, Jay-Z is a surprisingly lonely man, so the version of self that he reveals when he feeling secure is almost unrecognizable to those who buy into his public persona.
- Beyonce: Talk about opposites attracting! Beyonce is a good time gal, a friendly party girl who seems to open up big-time to everyone in her social circle. Yet really she is pretty unavailable emotionally, on an intimate level. Public adulation matters so much more than any mere human relationship that Beyonce has her greatest intimacy with fans.
Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving
- Jay-Z: Behind the toughness, the rapper can be big-hearted, emotionally and materially generous. He loves to cut a dashing figure, larger than life and ultra-desirable. But the romance comes at a price. He gives it… so long as he receives what he likes. He can be unforgettably romantic. But if you lose his affection, he’ll take away the promise of romance, blow it out faster than a drippy candle on somebody else’s birthday cake.
- Beyonce: Romance is very important to the singer. She adores being wooed, the flashier actions are especially noteworthy, and I suspect that she would evaluate men based on their willingness to play the Prince Charming role. Flirtation is one of her great abilities and so she feels she gives back plenty in return for demanding courtship.
Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power
- Jay-Z: Romancing is one thing, sex another, but sharing power with a mere woman? Forget it. There’s an adamant, old-school sense here that if you are The Man, you rule. To challenge his power would mean being disbelieved, then resented, then possibly avenged on (e.g., cheating) and ultimately dumped.
- Beyonce: “I’m the star” shrieks the same databank on Jay-Z’s bride. Right now, there’s a teasing rivalry. It could be most appealing to Jay-Z, because normally he wouldn’t put up with that kind of “disrespect.” But Beyonce’s ego, and need, truly can rival his own. That clash of ego has exciting implications right now for romance, sex, and the feeling that “This relationship is like no other. This must be It.”
Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive
- Jay-Z: Such a hot one! He’s strong, virile, tender. Sex is a really, really big deal to this man.
- Beyonce: She’s hooked, big time.
If the marriage were based on sex alone, I’d predict it could last forever. But, as described in more detail in Read People Deeper, the combination of lack of intimacy and great sex is a dangerous one, even sexually addictive.
The last time I read a celebrity couple like this, it was Jane Fonda and Ted Turner. As you may remember, their passionate marriage didn’t last, ultimately. Regardless of how long this one endures, it is a coupling of two very strong personalities. It’s interesting how he’s the bigger giver of the two, when so much more commonly the reverse is true.
So that slightly greater body language connection, from him to her, makes more sense now that we’ve done aura readings. Feel free to share your observations, Blog-Buddies. And if you’d like to become one of the first to buy a copy of the new book, complete with personalized bookplate, click here.