“My psychic tells me that my aura is too difficult for her to read.”
Blog-Buddies, you know better. Please, please, please, you know what to do when you hear someone speak out this myth about auras.
Just say NO. No need to sob with frustration (although I am tempted). You can just say “That’s ridiculous.”
I’m guessing that the psychic in question was talented but hadn’t had adequate training.
Anyone can learn to read auras. Anyone can learn to read them in depth and detail.
When it comes to reading auras from regular photos, I’m not surprised that most psychics can’t do it…. yet. Nobody taught them. I could teach them. A professional could probably learn how to do it really well one hour alone with Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras.
Here’s the funny thing. Complete newbies at aura reading learn to read auras — including aura reading with regular photos — just fine. This happens when I teach in Japan, even while working with an interpreter. Many of you Blog-Buddies in America, Europe, Central and South America, Australia, and other parts of Asia (including India, where two of my books were just published by Macmillan) have become superb aura readers and face readers.
Some of you Blog-Buddies can do this although you never studied with me. Maybe you taught yourself. Or you studied with a competent teacher. Any teacher of aura reading worth the name can teach you how to read auras on anyone, not just certain people with really bright auras, standing against a particular kind of wall, and you happen to be reading them on a Friday afternoon.
The point is this: Of course you anyone can learn to read auras, read faces. If you were born as an empath, you can definitely become a skilled empath, and that has nothing to do with putting up a fake “wall of protection,” because this not only doesn’t bring true protection to your aura but adds an artificial (okay, phony) aspect to the empath’s personality.
One way you will know you are competent at any form of Deeper Perception is that nobody will have the power to be “too hard for you to read.” Either you have skill or you don’t.
So maybe you don’t go around volunteering to read auras wherever you go. Sounds like good manners to me! Also you’ll keep your day job longer. 😉
Discretely, then, spread the word. Any time you hear people parroting myths concerning the human energy field, speak up.
What happens when you read a box of cereal in your language? Must you ask the cardboard box for permission? Assuming you have graduated from elementary school, would you ever say that the words on your granola box were waaaaay to difficult for you to read?
And what if you were a professional psychic, I mean “literary critic”?
WHY BOTHER TO LEARN HOW TO READ AURAS?
Aura reading is too valuable a skill to be sullied by myths like “Some people are just too hard to read, dangnabit!” You use it to:
- Cut cords of attachment. Doing this properly absolutely requires that you are able to read the contents of a freshly cut cord. Not hard! You can learn the complete set of skills in my how-to book, “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.”
- Give yourself pep talks when you need them, because you can read deep gifts of your soul straight from your aura.
- Find your biggest growth areas, knowing that STUFF in your aura can always be healed.
- Do the same reading other people, learning about gifts and STUFF, both.
- Spot liars, power freaks, narcissists, abusers.
- Preview lovers sexually.
- Tell if your kid (or anyone else) takes drugs or has problems with alcohol.
- Be a smarter consumer of health services.
- Be a smarter consumer buying fruit, shampoo, music, books.
- Read auras while you watch TV — For instance, that’s the very best way to see the Beijing Olympics 2008.