What, she just won two more Olympic medals? Now? After she, Dara Torres, already had won nine?
Seriously, two silver medals for racing in the water? Now? When Dara Torres is age 41?
Who would expect this from an athlete turned swimsuit model? Such an upstart! And where is the fairness? This swimmer who set her first world record when she was just 14, and she’s been given two medals more, now, at 41?
You bet I want to read her aura!
The difference between reading auras and skilled empath merges is like the difference between watching someone else swim and jumping into the pool. (Okay, the analogy gets a little strange when I add the really important part, using your consciousness to jump into the pool in that other swimmer’s body.)
Alas, no Olympic-type medals will be available. Not yet, anyway. But every skilled aura reader and empath wins something precious and rare: The soul-stirring knowledge of Deeper Perception.
READY, SET, SPLASH
For photos, we’ll use Dara on dry land, modeling how to be a champion.
Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.
For comparison, we’ll use a photograph of her training. Admittedly, it’s a bit challenging to read an aura from a photo that is blurry. You might want to have experience with easier photos first, like the one on dry land.
Yet I know that some of you Blog-Buddies are really accomplished aura readers. So how would read this wet one? Copy it first onto a blank document in Word, or an email. Pull on the corners to enlarge the image. Then, after your usual Preparation Process, you just plug in as you normally would, resisting any temptation to strain just because the image is blurry. In the water or out of it, you can find your own heart or belly, can’t you? The precision of a surgeon isn’t needed here, just a sense of home.
Root Chakra Databank for Personality Projected Out to Others
- On dry land: Dara seems confident, sunny, ultra-feminine, alluring (sorry to be using such a corny word, but it’s the best one I can find to describe the energy), even (and here’s another word you wouldn’t normally associate with athletes) dainty.
Notice anything else of interest, aura readers? Dara has the ability to project an ultra-intense image, a souped-up facade body, to use a technical term. This, along with her looks, helps to explain Dara’s extra career as a model. People who excel at more-or-less consciously projecting an ultra-strong facade body have an advantage at modeling, acting, any performing art, politics, sales, bedroom politics.
- Swimming: The contrast couldn’t be more startling. You’ve heard of emotional intelligence and social intelligence, right? Well, Dara has underwater intelligence. Her presence reminds me of a whale.
Okay, here’s where I jump in to do an empath merge. What skilled empath could resist?
I’m hearing a long-drawn out tone, very low in pitch. I’m one with the water. I’m one with other sea animals. I know the field, anyone who is also swimming, sharing the ocean-mother with me.
Movement of my body, like my enormous clairaudience, it all is expressed in waves at different intensities. To move swiftly through the water is to choose a fast-moving frequency and let it carry me, much as a surfer would play with riding an ocean wave.
Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Physical Courage
- On dry land: Recovering courage, bouncing back fast — this is a major gift of the soul for Dara Torres. In addition, I notice how much she has evolved during this lifetime, especially dealing with heavy onslaughts of criticism when growing up (criticism from her mother?), then choosing to not be a victim but to pick herself back up and put herself back together. Hey, Humpty Dumpty could have used this woman as a life coach!
- Swimming: As long as she focuses on competing, Torres can endure any degree of discomfort. I’m not suggesting that she has an empath gift at any chakra. Instead, she has a very human ability to purposely change her focus away from herself as a method to minimize physical or emotional pain.
Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness
- On dry land: A gift of Dara’s soul is enormous emotional sensitivity. She isn’t an empath, or even a highly sensitive person. But one doesn’t need to be an HSP to have a gift like this. In her own way, Torres can notice her feelings as exquisitely as she can notice the textures of water.
However, STUFF in this chakra databank (and similar STUFF in other databanks) leaves her living to a great extent with the primary value being what other people think of her, not how she feels within herself.
Consequently, I believe that, at the time of this photo, Dara is far less in touch with her feelings than most people — including you, for instance. She could beat you in a race, on water and, probably, on dry land, too. But your interest in reading an article like this one suggests that you’re way more aware of feelings than the multi-medalist is, at this part of her life.
- Swimming: Here I must risk sounding a big science-fictioney, yet I’m just reading human truth as it shows up with Deeper Perception. Dara Torres is WAY more comfortable not having to deal with human emotions, period. One reason she loves to swim, actually! In this photo, she’s feeling water animal perceptions, not human emotions. This swim-suits her just fine.
Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Moral Development
Note: I’m choosing this databank because, when photo hunting, I read a magazine reporter’s suspicion that she has been using steroids. Because my personal gift set emphasizes spiritual and emotional growth, rather than physical healing, this is how I address such a question.
- On dry land: What matters is that you win. Grab the toys. Hurting others isn’t desirable. In the end, however, you will be judged by how well you stick up for yourself.
- Swimming: With the consciousness that she connects up with when swimming, Dara feels much more at home than when dealing with everyday human consciousness.
Meaning what? When swimming, moral development isn’t relevant for Dara, not any more than winning a race feels like the goal of her life. Rather, racing is a fascinating activity. Swimming like this is amazing, being able to synchronize with the vibrations of water and sea creatures/other swimmers. (the ultimate “synchronized swimming”). You calibrate your body to your goal, choose your time frequencies for movement, decide to win, and bam! Off you go.
High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill
- On dry land: Yes, indeed, Dara Torres is living her dream(s). She knows how to aim for her human happiness, then do what it takes to achieve it.
- Swimming: This is soul thrill of a different order. Athlete or not, the soul-level experience isn’t about competition. Instead, it is one part recognition of a dimension of life. Another part is surrender, being in her chosen element. And the best part of all? It’s sheer relief. Home!