Aura Reading about Troopergate

Annette Bening Aura Reading

Step right up for the best Aura Reading and Skilled Empath Merge I can give you about Troopergate. Bonnie requested it. (See yesterday’s post.) So today I’m ready to hold my nose and take the nasty- tasting medicine.

Just remember, Blog-Buddies, usually it’s inspiring to do an aura reading. Usually, you emphasize gifts of the soul. If it’s a healing session, you do discuss STUFF, the emotional and spiritual problems that can show up. And if Sarah P. were my client, I’d encourage her as best I could.

Politicians are held to a different standard, however. They must be.

Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.

So here we go. Feel free to share this aura reading with friends and foes — of Alaska’s Wasilliest mayor.

Personality Façade While Denying Troopergate,

Root Chakra Databank

You might call it throwing glamour, bewitching, or simply knowing how to charm. Certainly doing this is a gift of the soul for Sarah Palin. She can purposely call attention to a version of herself, whatever she has constructed for her own purposes, and make it seem natural and real. Meet Sarah the beauty pageant contestant. Instead of being clad in a swimsuit, answering questions about Troopergage, she wraps her personality around with qualities like these:

• I’m wholesome.
  • I’m loveable.
  • I’m beautiful.
  • I’m sexy (but not threatening to you other gals, wink).
  • Let me into your heart. It will be good for you.

Presence in the Room While Denying Troopergate,

Root Chakra Databank

Sarah is a bit of a gambler. This may be the biggest thing she has in common with John McCain.

Just as a magician uses patter and extra movements to distract from the trick being executed, Sarah Palin is bluffing her way through the scandal. She’s projecting that charm, projecting for all she’s worth.

Yet this aura reading databank reveals the trepidation beneath the façade. Is Sarah seriously worried? You betcha!

For comfort, she has a very inspiring role model in George W. Bush. For the first year of his presidency and beyond, I was struck by something very unsettling every time I did an aura reading of him:

“I can’t believe I’m getting away with this.”

By now the puppet aspect of Mr. Bush is well known, even to people who don’t do aura reading.

To my astonishment (and nausea), this guilty-feeling, weirdly triumphant, root chakra characteristic subsided over the years.

Of course, I don’t know the extent to which Sarah Palin has been let in on the little joke of Bush stealing the election (see Michael Moore’s book for that set of facts), but enough is understood by her about the ignorance and fuzziness of Kali Yuga-type herd thinking for this: Palin believes all she needs to do is to look good, feel good, and confidently distract the multitudes.

It just might work. In the (partial) words of Abe Lincoln, “You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.”

Moral Conscience While Denying Troopergate,

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank

Doing this part of the aura reading, first I notice a few qualms. But they are quickly quashed:

“I’m on a mission from God. Anything we do is okay, if it keeps the Devil from taking over the world.”

You don’t have to be a Christian to understand where Palin is coming from here. Actually, cheating and conniving don’t have much to do with what Jesus advocated, last time I checked.

But if you have ever been in a cult, as I have, you can understand completely. Whatever your “Movement,” it is the one hope for humanity. In the name of that Movement, you are justified in any kind of sneakiness for people’s own good.

NON AURA-READING INTERLUDE ABOUT JOE THE PLUMBER

If you have followed the reporting on McCain’s new best rhetorical friend, Joe the Plumber, you may have heard that Joe doesn’t run a business, nor possess a plumber’s license. Moreover, Joe isn’t a Republican but a member of the “Natural Law Party.”

Do you know what on earth the Natural Law Party is? I do! When I first studied with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, he just taught Transcendental Meditation, and taught it well. And to millions. Over the years, it seemed to me, he lost his grip with reality and schemed up ever-grander ways to bring TM to the world. I left TM around the time he brought out the Natural Law Party, designed to elect TM-friendly political candidates.

It’s a simple platform, really. I doubt it has changed much over the years. The Natural Law Party advocates teaching TM everywhere, as much as possible, under whatever name will be most acceptable to the multitudes.

And as a student of history, you’ll find countless examples of egregious conscience-soothing based on cult thinking. My favorite is the touching allegiance to Christianity of Hitler and his followers.

Emotional Conscience While Denying Troopergate,

Heart Chakra Databank

Sarah has both types of conscience, moral and emotional. So have you and I. Only Sarah’s emotional conscience is negligible, being calloused, caked with bitterness, and largely ignored.

I’ve gone into detail in another aura reading Palin profile about the narcissism that pervades her aura, a fascinating example of how aura reading can give you as much detail as you could possibly want about ways a person can be a narcissist.

Here I’m going into a very different aura reading databank, where narcissism isn’t a factor. This is the chakra databank about “It’s three in the morning. I can’t sleep. And here’s what I worry about, feeling personally responsible for my problems.”

Don’t expect Sarah to lose much sleep. Her emotional connection to right and wrong has been numbed out beyond recognition.

Tomorrow’s post will feature a skilled empath merge with Palin to supplement this aura reading.

Correction: According to the San Francisco Examiner, Candidate Palin’s wardrobe, makeup budget is actually over $150,000, not $100,000.

Honestly, as if you could just present yourself as a simple Hockey Mom on a mere $100,000!

Neon Artemis says:

Thanks for posting this Rose! I felt this about her and you validate what I feel – though I am no where near as skilled and articulate yet like your interpretations. Those aura databanks are wonderful! I hope you took a nice cleansing aura bath afterwards. LOL!

I really appreciate you applying your insights in your blog and sharing your talent with the world. 🙂 Thank you.

Bonnie says:

Bingo! Thanks for explaining so well the mind-set of those people who don’t have to try to be truthful and kind because They Are So Very Special And Pretty that everything naughty will be excused because God likes them best. And I can see how they would think this is the truth. Because, at this time, the very beautiful, rich, and powerful DO seem to get away with murder. (Oh, but I think Lady Karma may have the last word yet!)

Add a big measure of “the end justifies the means” rationalization, and ta da! any kind of shabby behavior is excusable.

However, thanks to your work (and many others) I think we are pulling out of this cycle. Bad behavior is becoming harder and harder to get away with, and sites like FactCheck make it easier to quickly separate fact from fiction.

By the way, I have never voted Democrat before in my life, but this November it will be different.

Oh, you did make me laugh out loud this time, BONNIE.

And thanks for your latest NEON insights, Ms. ARTEMIS.

Jim C says:

I am only a (slow) student face reader. I have not had the temerity to read Palin myself because I react badly to her.

Your reading was very helpful to me because it lets me sort out “my stuff” from “her stuff” when I do see her.

The attributes that you articulate as the projection of some claim or illusion to wholesome attractiveness are things I notice. I wouldn’t have attached those words to the experience, but I notice it strong and naturally—without trying.

I know what it is, but I don’t like it at all. It gives me a feeling of being “slimed” like the people in the Ghostbuster movie.

It seems to me very false, and I find it repulsive.

Of course, I didn’t exactly know why I found it repulsive. I thought I was just being grumpy (happens a lot). Good reading. Thank you.

Wow, RYAN, you think it’s worth it then, pallin’ around with Palin? 😉

JIM, you nailed it. That is the power of a strong personality projection. It’s effortless to receive, with a slimy aftertaste.

Ryan says:

Like people say… every cloud has a silver lining. Without Ms. Palin we would not have all these recent great Saturday Night Live segments and web sites like [Link No Longer Available].

Bonnie says:

Most people find Palin irresistibly charming, so Jim C. who considers himself a “slow” student must have some deeper intuitive abilities to be able to perceive through her exceptionally powerful facade.

(Meow! – Of course, nearly anyone could seem more attractive if they had $2,500 a day to spend on hairstylists, makeup people, and pricey designer clothes – Meow! – I know I’m being catty here.)

Ryan, thanks for the link to the clever webpage. I can’t say I laughed though; just change the oval office for the one she currently occupies as Governor of Alaska, and that picture is appallingly accurate.

For some heartening news, mudflats.wordpress.com (sorry, I don’t know how to link) is bloging updates to the Troopergate investigation. Walt Monegan, the guy Palin fired, is apparently thought highly of by the Native Alaskan community, and they are not being won over by Palin’s manner. An Alaskan described her latest speech there as “saccharine-sweet”.

Anyway, thanks all, for your comments. Rose, I will be calling you for help with a cord cutting if my concern about this woman lasts much beyond November 4th. No matter the temporary razzel-dazzel, I know justice and mercy are always manifesting.

Fatoumata says:

Hey everyone!

This is such interesting stuff on Palin. The feeling I always get with her leaves me unsure. I certainly am not won over, but I always feel like I have to question myself. “Am I sure I don’t like her?” I get something “untouchable” from her.

Obama, I feel. McCain, I feel. Even Biden, I feel.

With her, I am left with the feeling that I can not figure her out, but “Aren’t I supposed to like her?”

Female Palin-ites are the most oxymoronic things I have ever seen.

This woman is a woman who is against almost everything that women stand for. Wierd!

News also surfaced in skirt magazine that she vetoed a bill that would provide shelter for pregnant teens and teenage moms.

Oooksay Sarah. I guess in her little world her daughter is the only teen mom that deserves support. She amazes me how she can step out for special needs children but not pregnant teens.

Hey, Fatou, glad you are back on the scene. 🙂

I do think that perhaps some of the electorate is unable to distinguish between identifying with Palin’s demographic vs. what she would actually advocate as a politician.

It’s like children who can’t tell the difference between a movie role and an actor.

Maybe voters should be required to pass a basic test about whether they are in touch with reality.

BONNIE, you’re on to JIM C. He’s an extraordinary man and also an unusually modest man.