Aura Reading of Adam Lambert, Polarizing American Idol Contestant

Annette Bening Aura Reading

Adam Lambert may not have won American Idol this year. Nevertheless, he won passionate fans. And non-fans.

Blog-Buddy TLC put it this way:

I found Kris pleasant but a few episodes into the season I got quite taken with Adam Lambert. He seems to be a fairly polarizing performer – people either love him or hate him – and I apparently am coming down on the loving him side. Right now, I am so appreciating his unadorned passion and glee at being able to perform in front of such a wide audience.

Normally, his singing style is not one that I would seek out, however there is something about such emotionally charged performances that I find compelling (in addition to him being incredibly vocally facile…).

Perhaps an Aura Reading can help us understand Adam Lambert’s appeal… and also what makes him so polarizing.

For Aura Reading research, I’ll use the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® to investigate, going through one chakra databank at a time.

You might also wish to use this Aura Reading photo link to copy the photo, paste it onto a blank document, pull on the corners and enlarge it.

Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.

Throat Chakra Databank for Singing Charisma

Adam has a fascinating gift. He’s a boundary smasher and a transformer. He especially helps people to connect to sexuality in a particular way: overcoming shame about sex.

The overall message transmitted through his throat chakra could be summarized this way:

Maybe you approve of my sexuality, maybe you don’t. Maybe you need to judge me. I no longer need to judge myself. The way I am is something I accept now. I can give love, and value the love that I give. I can receive love, because I now feel that I am worthy. And don’t even think about taking away my power, due to your judgments, because I claim my personal power. Nobody is going to take it away. If you try, I’ll fight you, and I’ll win.

If anyone in the audience has conscious or subconscious issues about sex being bad, Adam brings healing power. In his own personal history (of which I know nothing, at this point), it appears that aspect of life has been a major theme for his personal learning.

Obviously, Adam has suffered from feeling “dirty” and sexually shamed. His aura also reveals how Adam has used courage and honesty to overcome this, along with other magnificent gifts that will show in the chakra readings to come.

Root Chakra Databank for Stage Presence

Performing is very, very personal for Adam. He’s projecting his personality loud and clear, through every note. He’s almost daring the audience:

Decide if you like me or not. If you don’t, f___ you!

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Adam is a contrarian, a disruptor, living on the Ray of Shiva like Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart. Probably Adam has been causing chaos his whole life, making people uncomfortable on purpose —  just to see what will happen next. Conflict doesn’t scare him. In fact, it makes him feel more alive.

And since most people cringe at conflict, Adam’s fearlessness gives him a decided advantage.

With his long history as a disruptor in this lifetime, Adam plays with how people react to him. Being popular doesn’t matter to him as much as being noticed.

Expect him to sing and act outrageously, doing everything he can to move your energy as a listener.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

The boy has talent. When he sings, a huge blast of sexual energy pours through him, and Adam has learned to be pretty comfortable with letting this happen. It’s a wake-up call to be more alive, not only about sex at all.

Life on earth for us humans can be fueled by two different types of energy, spiritual oomph that comes in through the crown chakra and earthly, animal oomph, a.k.a. sexual energy. That enters through the root chakra.

Because of Adam’s fearlessness, this earth-based energy moves through him during a song, energy ample as an ocean wave, energy swelling to fill the auditorium, energy overflowing into the people watching at home through their screens.

TLC, and other Blog-Buddies, if you think you enjoy Adam’s performance at a distance, I hope you get to attend a live performance. The oomph will just soak you then.

PERFORMANCE POWER

During Britney’s Spear’s greatest fame, I read a quote from the actor Jack Nicholson. The gist was that he was convinced that sex with Britney would be so powerful as to bring on a “life changing experience.”

Jack is famously enthusiastic about his pleasures, and this might well be true for him. As a simple Aura Reading observer of celebrities, I never felt that Britney’s energetic performance matched her provocative moves. With all respect to her drive and hard work, Britney reminded me more of a well-trained seal, a performer with the coordination and practice to make certain moves as required. These moves would set off certain responses in the viewer or listener.

With Britney, as with many performers, including the winning contestant, Kris Allen, success doesn’t involve energy at all. The performer succeeds with the technical part, doing every calculated bit of stage business, setting off viewer responses.

Sometimes a viewer will find this kind of performance extremely satisfying. The viewer is free to project any kind of energy experience or relationship with the performer. The viewer doesn’t have to change much, accept much. Instead, certain responses are being maniupulated and the rest of the sequence is open.

Think of the High School Musical style of movie. It’s entertainment with a slick surface and not much within, leaving the viewer maximum power to project the desired emotional and energetic and sexual content. Or not.

Adam is a different kind of performer, more like James Brown or Elvis, where energy pours through him into the audience. Or, for that matter, the fascinating James Taylor. For such a singer, vocal technique (however marvellous) is quite secondary. Audience members will receive a strong experience, at a particular frequency. They WILL be changed.

If they resist, they will find the performer extremely annoying. Such a performer is not a blank screen for projecting a viewer’s unmet needs.

In Adam’s case, the quality of sexual energy that he especially processes is pure — and totally unapologetic — “bad boy.”

After Hearing Him Sing

This is the link I used to listen to Adam Lambert for the first time: http://www.thebestarts.com/adamlambert/idol/default.aspx And I chose “Mad World.” Adam sounded much as I expected. Performing, he reminded me of Sting, because (to this Aura Reading sensibility) Sting also mostly projects sexual energy. The big difference in quality, to my perception, is that Sting has mostly heterosexual vibrations — appealing to feminine energy — and Adam has mostly gay ones — providing and appealing to masculine energy.

Sexual orientation isn’t something I like reading from auras, because male-female and gay-straight are continuums of energy, quite separate from a person’s self-aware sexual identity. So I’m not commenting here about either singer’s sexual orientation but about a difference of vibe.

Will Adam’s very guy-oriented, energetic flow through singing wake you up or make you squirm? It really depends on whether your aura is in the mood for a sexual-wakeup call from a bad boy.

Dana says:

What an interesting reading! I listened to Adam again on that link on a few different songs, and I still had to force myself to listen to the whole song. So yes, his singing is very polarizing! That usually doesn’t happen to me with most singers, where I want to turn it off immediately. I even tried to like his singing. Maybe later I will read my aura to see what was going on to make me squirm:)

DANA, you could investigate for sure. But personally I’d recommend you use the time to read the aura of someone who inspires you or, better yet, do an empath merge.

When somebody isn’t for you, it isn’t necessary to check out all the nuances of horrible. Trust me.

Dana says:

Thanks, Rose, great advice! I have a singer in mind, too, and an empath merge sounds fun.

Excellent, DANA. Don’t be shy about posting your experience as a comment here.

Today is my last day in Japan on Trip #9. Six sessions are planned, and it is actually sunny weather. How perfect is that?

Colleen says:

Dear Rose,
    I read the aura of Adam Lambert and received similar type information as you did. I was not put off by hearing him sing, in fact, I was energized by his shining as who he really is. I rarely watch American Idol, but I wanted to know what all the fuss was about! I actually think that some of the runner’s up actually do better as they are not as tied into a certain type of contract etc. He will ultimately do much better, as an artist, than Kris Allen and will branch in to other artistic areas as well

tlchang says:

Thanks Rose – I just got back in town and read this – and yes, I think you are right on. And I agree with Colleen – it has also been energizing for me -‘his shining as who he really is’- passionately at peace with himself – more than the ‘bad boy’ vibe I think. (Or maybe also being so unapologetically ‘bad boy’, without many of the negative, ‘power-over’, icky vibes that come with the bad boy thing..?)

TLC, you’re so welcome. I agree totally with your assessment. Nothing icky about Adam!

Starry Eyed says:

I have, unexplainably, been brought to tears so many times by Adam’s music, but also by his personality. When he covers his face with his hand and like blogger Undeniable states “then looks up with glistening eyes and utters a soft thank you”. That soft side of him has touched me so deeply but also I’ve been blown away by his fierce side, his confidence, his ability to “own” who he is (that takes so much courage.) He is such a “star”. He has made me want to be a better person, he has made me feel like I want to be sexier but also that I need to be more loving and forgiving of people as he always demonstrates that he is. He is so amazing!

fabulousfilly says:

Rose, It’s now many months after you have done Adam’s aura reading and he is more than half way through the AI tour. I don’t know if you have been following it at all, but the performances are all over Youtube.

You have been proven 150% correct on everything you said about him late June. He is the most fascinating human being I ever have had the pleasure to watch and listen to. Whether he is singing or speaking, he touches me. I believe he is truly destined for great things. I would love to hear a current update from you if you get around to checking out the tour videos on YouTube.

FABULOUSFILLY, thanks so much for your update.

Have any of you other Blog-Buddies following Adam? You’re the best ones to comment here with your own Aura Readings and Skilled Empath Merges.

FABULOUSFILLY, I’m really busy now getting ready for the publication of my latest book.

“Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment” is due for publication on September 14.

clarke says:

Very interesting article. This gives me wondering if it is possible to also having something due to the “timing” (the stage) on both the “sending” (the performer) and the “receiver” (the listener). Given each person can be in different stage in their life so the subliminal reaction can be different.

Similar to Dana, I were not able to pay notice to Kris at all during the show. Recently, I tried to listen to Kris Allen(the show performance or the tour from youtube) given he has been highly spoken by many people. I just cannot concentrate or interested enough to listen to him. His singing just blank to me (not discussing his skill), just the feeling I got from it.

It has nothing to do with “fan” bias since I did not vote.

I appreciate the chance to read your article, it leads me to stop a minute to look into myself. Thanks.

CLARKE, thanks so much for putting your first comment at this blog. Plus for what you had to say!

I do agree with you that a listener can be different at various times, and then that timing will affect how the listener will respond.

One cool thing to think about, so long as you are considering Aura Reading, is that this is an attempt to read a detailed energy signature of a person. So it isn’t as subject to mood or timing.

It’s like your reading this comment in words, in response to you. Regardless of the timing, any time you go to this particular comment, the words would be the same. So reading it, just reading it, would be the same.

Sure, there might be some slight variation to how you interpreted those words, but not terribly much. A reading, then, is more than having an emotional response to something.

So there really is a lot to think about, and not just about talented Kris.

vicki says:

Pretty right on reading for someone who had not listened yet to Adam. His energetic rapport with the audience is so incredible. He truly understands that there is an exchange happening between himself and the audience and in his interviews he talks about how even if he is tired, performing “recharges hi batteries”. I saw him in concert and met him after the show and he is a magnetic personality. He shines from the inside out and when he looks at you, he really LOOKS at you. Watch for him to be around for a long time. He is a truly gifted performer.

lisa says:

Hi Rose,

I just watched a documentary on the Rolling Stones, “Shine a Light”, directed by Martin Scorcese.

Mick Jagger is such an incredible performer, really magnetic. The fact that he has been doing this for 40 (?!) years is amazing to me. As I was watching, I wondered what you would find in an aura reading???

From your article on Adam, I am thinking he transmits/projects into the audience LOADS of sexual energy, but I also wonder about the spiritual for him as a performer–can a performer channel both equally strongly??

Also, while he performs he seems a little out of control, out of body, but very much in body too. It is a fascinating combination to me… Channeling spiritual and sexual energy seems like it could reflect this push/pull??

blessings to you!

LISA, what a fascinating observation. And great request.

I’ll put it on my personal wishlist for future blog-posts. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it’s not only a long list but one with a long shelf life, as it may be months or years (or if evers) before I get to it all.

Meanwhile, all you Blog-Buddies have a standing invitation to use techniques for Deeper Perception (Face Reading, Aura Reading, Skilled Empath Merge) to do your OWN research on anyone in the news.

After you write it, save it. Then email it to me, including photo links on the Web. And voila! You, too, can write a Guest Post.

anja says:

Love what you say about Adam lambert’s aura but i think you have misread Kris Allen. I think a lot of people do . They underestimate him at first.

Lauriellen says:

Interesting that this article from 2009 resurfaced. As a person with some psychic gifts, Adam Lambert has inspired me in many ways. And it’s not just me. Recently a whole book was written called AURA that is a collection of stories about how he has changed people’s lives.

Adam has emerged as so much more than a runner-up on a talent show.

Alice Miller (@plumcomm) says:

I am intrigued by your reading, Rose, and find it spot on w one exception: Adam’s fandom is predominantly female not male. From infants to women in their 90s, Adam’s fans represent all nationalities, races, sexual orientations and religions. 100+fans from 27 countries and 25 U.S. states submitted impact stories, poetry, drawings, paintings, photography to AURA, a tribute magazine to Adam. Only a handful were from men. Many spoke about Adam’s effect on stage and off. I dreamt that he won the Nobel Peace Prize 2 years ago. No doubt, he is touching lives in great ways and has only begun to shine.