Attachment Cord Cutting Requests. Why avoid asking for a cord cutting session? Gain clarity through inside info about cutting cords of attachment.
What will help you more than asking for “a cord cutting”? What would be smarter to ask for instead?
First of All, About Attachment Cord Cutting
This is an emerging skill in the Age of Awakening. Sometimes known as “A Cord-Cutting.” Many clients think they are showing their smarts as consumers by requesting a “Cord-Cutting Session.”
Meaning, a personal consultation where, as the Healing Centerpiece, I use 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.
If you’ve been thinking this way, you’re right about some things:
- Energy Spirituality sessions for Energy HEALING can help you a lot.
- As a client, you do have the right to input during your session.
- What if cutting a cord of attachment is appropriate for a Healing Centerpiece? (In my opinion, as the Energy Spirituality Practitioner who’s facilitating your session.) Then that removing that cord of attachment is likely to help you a lot.
Why Avoid Requests for Attachment Cord Cutting?
Let’s add a more in-depth knowledge than you may have at this point:
- Do you have any idea how many different Healing Centerpieces are available? RES Sessions can help you in so many different ways. Just check out all the rest of Energy Spirituality (Scroll down to the pink tabs and see all the Healing Centerpieces besides cord-cutting.)
- As a client, you have the right to bring input in terms of a growth area that matters. Something about emotional growth and spiritual awakening. Like, what’s important to you in your personal life. Is it a particular relationship? Or moving forward in your career? That’s your important contribution.
- Also, together we’ll develop an intention for your session.
- How about the Healing Centerpiece for your session? As the facilitator, I choose that. Based on what I find out about you during a Skilled Empath Merge. (Something I’ll do early on in your session.)
- Yes, sometimes I will select cutting a cord of attachment as the Healing Centerpiece. Because, in my opinion as an RES professional, that’s the best choice for you. In that case, I’ll invite YOU to name a possible cordee.
See? You win. As my client, you always win. Just know the nature of the game that we’re playing.
This is not a game like going to an Energy Healing Delicatessen. Then ordering a salami sandwich. Or a cord-cutting.
Smart Consumers Question Those Who OFFER Attachment Cord Cutting
Avoid anybody who offers sessions where you can choose:
- A “Cord-cutting session”
- Or “Removing my energetic cords.”
Why? Indirectly, that person is telling you, “Maybe I don’t know about other forms of energy healing that could be far more important for you. For sure, I don’t have standards.”
Beware “experts” who run a kind of Energy Healing Delicatessen.
Back when I facilitated Energy Spirituality sessions in Japan, clients told me such stories. Like Gladys-san. After she got a manicure, the manicurist asked, “And would you like me to cut all your energy cords?”
You know, like giving Gladys-san a lollipop!
Why Avoid those Who Promise You Attachment Cord Cutting
Never Having Read Your Aura. Or Done a Skilled Empath Merge
Suppose that you’ve heard about cutting cords of attachment. You’re excited. So you google “cut cords of attachment” and get about a gazillion hits. What then?
Obviously, RES Experts aren’t the only folks who offer this service. So how do you choose?
Beware the healer who promises you a “Cord Cutting Session.” Why?
Cutting a cord of attachment is major surgery to your aura. No RES practitioner will ever promise to do this for you.
You can easily find practitioners online who promise “Cord-cutting sessions.”
To me, this seems very much like advertising shoes for sale. Only oops!
Facilitating major surgery to someone’s aura — cutting a cord of attachment! This is actually different from buying shoes. Don’t you think?
Personally, I care very much about educating and empowering consumers like you.
Concerning Quality Control
You can learn the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® from one of my books, Cut Cords of Attachment with for Self-Healing. Avoid free advice on the internet for cord-cutting. In this regard, you get what you pay for.
When it comes to people who offer cord-cutting sessions, that’s a concern. As you’ve read.
Also note if people claim to have been trained with me when they are not official Apprentices or Practitioners.
And if you find lavish use of quotes taken directly from one of my books… At some “expert’s” website… With or without acknowledging that the source is one of my copyrighted books… you might take that as useful info about that healer’s integrity.
In Conclusion, Please, No More Attachment Cord-Cutting Requests
Otherwise, t your questions of all kinds are welcome here at this post and elsewhere at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.” I answer all relevant questions of general interest.
In addition, please know that:
- If you make an appointment for a personal session with me, hello! You can contact a real-live human being to discuss your concerns. Even before committing to an appointment.
- For quickest response, email my Appointment Manager, Mitch Weber. He works full time to do a quality job of scheduling appointments, answering questions, etc.
- Click here for contact info.
Below, ask your questions about cutting cords of attachment. Let’s shed more light on this powerful healing modality!
Post updated September 12, 2019