Avoid Cord-Cutting Requests. Why not ask for a cord-cutting session? Gain clarity through inside info about cutting cords of attachment.
What will help you more… to ask for instead?
First of All, About Cutting Cords of Attachment
This is an emerging skill in the Age of Awakening. Sometimes known as “A Cord-Cutting.” Many clients think they are showing their smarts as consumers by requesting a “Cord-Cutting Session.”
Meaning, a personal consultation where, as the Healing Centerpiece, I use 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.
If you’ve been thinking this way, you’re right about some things:
- RES sessions of Energy HEALING can help you a lot.
- As a client, you do have the right to input during your session.
- What if cutting a cord of attachment is appropriate for a Healing Centerpiece? (In my opinion, as the one facilitating your session.) Then that cord-cutting is likely to help you a lot.
Why Avoid Cord-Cutting Requests?
Let’s add a more in-depth knowledge than you may have at this point:
- Do you have any idea how many different Healing Centerpieces are available? RES Sessions can help you in so many different ways. Just check this out. Scroll down to the pink tabs and see all the Healing Centerpieces besides cord-cutting.
- As a client, you have the right to bring input in terms of intention. Not the Healing Centerpiece. For intention, name a growth area. Like “Enjoy my life more.” As the facilitator, I evaluate what will help you most towards that intention. Based on what I find out about you during a Skilled Empath Merge. (Early on in your session.)
- Yes, sometimes I will select cutting a cord of attachment as the Healing Centerpiece. Because, in my opinion as an RES professional, that’s the best choice for you. In that case, I’ll invite YOU to name a possible cordee.
See? You win. As my client, you win. Just know the nature of the game that we’re playing.
One More Reason to Avoid Cord-Cutting Requests
Personally, I never refer to my sessions as “Cord-cutting sessions” or “Removing energetic cords.”
That could tell you something!
As a Smart Consumer, Why Avoid Cord-Cutting Requests?
Suppose that you’ve heard about cutting cords of attachment. You’re excited. So you google “cut cords of attachment” and get about a gazillion hits. What then?
Obviously, RES Experts aren’t the only folks who offer this service. So how do you choose?
Beware the healer who promises you a “Cord Cutting Session.” Why?
Cutting a cord of attachment is major surgery to your aura. No RES practitioner will ever promise to do this for you.
You can easily find practitioners online who promise “Cord-cutting sessions.”
To me, this seems very much like advertising shoes for sale. Only oops!
Facilitating major surgery to someone’s aura — cutting a cord of attachment! This is actually different from buying shoes. Don’t you think?
Personally, I care very much about educating and empowering consumers like you.
Concerning Quality Control
You can learn the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® from one of my books, Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality or a simpler version, Cut Cords of Attachment with for Self-Healing (The Quick and Easy Edition).
Avoid free advice on the internet for cord-cutting. In this regard, you get what you pay for.
When it comes to people who offer cord-cutting sessions, that’s a concern. As you’ve read.
Also note if people claim to have been trained with me when they are not official Apprentices or Practitioners.
And if you find lavish use of quotes taken directly from one of my books… At some “expert’s” website… With or without acknowledging that the source is one of my copyrighted books… you might take that as useful info about that healer’s integrity.
In Conclusion, I Recommend that You Avoid Making Cord-Cutting Requests
But your questions of all kinds are welcome here at this post and elsewhere at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.” I answer all relevant questions of general interest.
In addition, please know that:
- If you make an appointment for a session with me, you can contact a real-live human being to discuss your concerns. Even before committing to an appointment.
- For quickest response, email my Appointment Manager, Mitch Weber. He works full time to do a quality job of scheduling appointments, etc.
- Click here for contact info.
Below, ask your questions about cutting cords of attachment. Let’s shed more light on this powerful healing modality!
Post updated February 5, 2018