Helen Mirren, Aura Reading of Oscar Nominee #2 of 10

Annette Bening Aura Reading

In “The Last Station,” as Sofya, Helen Mirren portrays the wife of Leo Tolstoy, and is locked in a battle with the admirer’s of her husband, the great Russian author whose royalties are being settled.

Helen Mirren has been researched in past roles for chakra-change points. She has always won full points, if I remember correctly. I expect amazing shifts at the minute auric level and fascinating artistic choices, as well.

It’s going to be a special treat to do aura reading research on her one more time for this year’s Best Actress nomination. And — let me tell you in advance, now that I’ve finished the research — the treat is way bigger than I first expected.

Energetic literacy research as film criticism — the background

I have an annual custom of comparing auras of top-nominated actors with their auras in roles; it’s a way to show that deeper perception can be practical. Use this Energy Spirituality Aura READING link to learn more about my method of using energetic literacy. And you’ll find a lead-in to this year’s sequence of research on Academy Award nominees at this Aura Reading Film Critique blog post. Read along with me, using photos of Helen as herself and Helen as Sofya. Or, if you simply saw the movie — which I haven’t, incidentally — comment away, please.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

• As Helen: Tremendous authenticity and engagement in life, but in a balanced way. Helen fearlessly explores what is, plays with what could be. She’s a powerhouse, cleverly packed into the stealth disguise of that feminine body. To this aura reader, there’s no mistaking the strength, any more than I can dismiss what an ancient being she is, in human terms a kid of some 5,000 earth years.
  • As Sofya: Feathery, feminine, frilly, imaginative — meet an entirely different person. In this photo, the character laughs, with a total down-to-the-bone sort of adorable, youthfulness.
  • Chakra Change Points: I expect that the rest of the performance moves through other moods, and corresponding takes on reality. Yet the core version of self in the character, at this chakra databank, is what counts for this reading, and it is utterly different from Helen: 1 point earned, along with my great admiration.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

• As Helen: Sexual charisma fills the room. Or the theater. (Or, in her native land, the theatre.) But there aren’t ego hooks in this, nor the kind of conflict I noticed in Sandra Bullock. (See the last blog post.) Helen Mirren is very comfortable with her megawatt sex appeal and uses it artistically as part of her instrument. Otherwise, she’s used to having that way to be in her body, very confident sexually without needing to prove anything to anyone.
  • As Sofya: Meet someone entirely different. Feminine energy is way stronger, along with vulnerability. I can find a back story in here, about having had sexual problems and not been treated with respect, yet the character has overcome it by now. Scar tissue in chakra databanks, soul lessons learned.
  • Chakra Change Points: One disadvantage of not having seen the movie is that I have no clue where this character has been, within the context of the screenplay. Whether the actress invented the back story or developed it as part of the story — in a way it doesn’t even matter. The degree of knowledge of soul growth, expressed through this character, is absolutely stunning: 1 chakra change point given along my shock that the great Helen Mirren has clearly grown as an actress, as if that were possible!

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

• As Helen: Confidence is huge, power unabashed. Once again, the actress can fill any theater with empowering energies, baskable through auric modeling, so that everyone in her presence can be reminded energetically of how it feels to be steady, clear, strong, self-contained.
  • As Sofya: What a creative choice! This character has very little personal power in relationships. Instead, she is strongly influenced by whoever she happens to be with and what that person appears to think of her.
  • Chakra Change Points: Full marks again to Helen, 1 point along with a laugh. We have all known people like this Sofya.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

• As Helen: Complete clarity. Once again, the auric display is huge and could fill any theater. I am beginning to consider Helen Mirren as a candidate for Spiritual Enlightenment. Each of her chakra databanks has become so clear, superfluid, no-hooks, no STUFF. This individual knows herself very fully indeed, no qualms about feeling anything.
  • As Sofya: Very limited emotional self-awareness goes with the rest of this character’s personality pefectly. Although expressive, and very good at using feminine energy to make people like her, Sofya mostly notices how she is reflected in somebody else’s emotional response.
  • Chakra Change Points: Another 1 for amazing Helen.

Throat Chakra Databank for Communication Charisma

• As Helen: Clear, expanded, playful communication — the quality is consistent in each chakra databank read so far. Helen will fill the room with this transformative, self-accepting, glorious personal energy.
  • As Sofya: Little Sofya, struggling to grow and receive acknowledgment from others, has a smallish, insecure style of communication.
  • Chakra Change Points: Another 1, and what a compassionate, understanding portrayal of human insecurity!

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

• As Helen: Totally one with All That Is. This is the kind of spiritual connection one might consider a symptom of Enlightenment. And so I’m going to check through a bunch of Helen’s other chakra databanks as well.

Aw, she’s definitely there. And thus, this aura reader’s Life List of the Enlightened goes up to 21. Last year, no she wasn’t there. This year, yes.

• As Sofya: Small connection, a deep and growing desire to connect to her spiritual source — this character, insecure though she is, keeps striving to understand more. At this point in her evolution, however, not too much inspiration comes in. Sofya is evolving at Earth School mostly on her own, living with integrity as much as she can.
  • Chakra Change Points: Yet 1 more 1!

Conclusion

Compared to the shift in Helen Mirren’s own consciousness, over the past couple of years, those 6 out of 6 possible Chakra Change Points count for little.

I really do believe that Enlightenment is going on for all who seek it. Now is the big cleanup of unfinished business for so many of us. Helen lives in a frictionless flow and get ready, Blog-Buddies. We’re surely going there, too, each in a very personal way, beautifully timed.

Brenda says:

Hi Rose,
    I love this yearly Oscar aura comparison! This one made me feel BIGGER just reading it! I am certainly seeking Enlightenment but the clearing of STUFF is such a challenge. Thanks for your help & your posts.
    Love,
    Brenda

Colleen says:

Rose,
    Long time, no comment by me! When you do these aura readings…they are among my favorites. Helen Mirren is one example of someone that I consider complete within themselves. Thanks for such a treat!

Ann says:

Hi Rose,

I so love these Oscar posts! Looking forward to the rest of them.

Anita says:

All of your aura readings, including your annual Oscar readings, are a treat!

Very inspired by this reading of Helen Mirren. I must say, for me, it is a reminder to me that we can be enlightened, provide service, inspire through auric modeling, no matter what our profession, gender, or country of origin (British for Ms. Mirren, by way of Russian ancestors).

Contrast that with Sai Baba, also enlightened!

Suzanne Schroedl says:

I also love these posts! Especially when they are aura readings of strong women like Helen Mirren and Meryl Streep. Thanks for posting!

lisa says:

HI Rose,

This was really inspiring! I enjoyed reading it and thanks for posting… : ) Lisa

lisa says:

HI Rose,

Wondering what other kinds of ways a person, like Helen Mirren or anyone for that matter, would lose “stuff” besides techniques like energy regression therapy, eft, energy medicine, cutting cords etc…???

For example, If one has never had a cord of attachment cut, how could they be stuff free???

Any thoughts/comments are appreciated! : ) Lisa

LISA, you bet that people can become STUFF-free without benefit of any specialties by Rose Rosetree or anyone else’s healing techniques.

Of course, we don’t know quite what these people have been doing, or how hard they have worked to become STUFF-free. Or what is done for self-actualization, given the vast incomes of the big stars. Or how very evolved those actors were to begin with. Or how extra-evolutionary the lifestyle of “rich and famous” can be if done on the up and up and up.

It is one of the great mysteries of life, how people evolve. Certain spiritual paths are pretty clearly dead ends, leading to spiritual addiction or other ways to be stuck. But when that stuckness is overcome, there the person goes into a giant step of growth, making up for “lost time” to such an extent that one wonders if that lost time was so “lost” at all.

I remember hearing about Krishamurti, reputed to be Enlightened and well known as a teacher. What I remember is hearing a conversation reported by my late, and former, guru (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi). Evidently the two gurus were talking. Krisnamurti advocated a pathless path, because that is what popped him into an Enlightened state.

However, as he lamented to Maharishi, followers had been with him for decades, listening to all his lectures and following that pathless path… and they hadn’t become enlightened either. And, of all the people I know from my years with Transcendental Meditation, I only know two people who have become fully Enlightened that way.

One more comment to come, prompted by your thought-provoking question, LISA.

Continuing, LISA, in response to your Comment #7,about how one goes about vigorously pursuing Enlightenment.

The conclusion I draw from all that I’ve witnessed in this field since I first became interested, in 1969, is this: Follow your most charming spiritual path; do what is most meaningful for YOU at your current phase of development.

Then use aura reading for a reality check about your progress (whether you do detailed energetic literacy for yourself or you need to request help from an expert with that skill set in place).

This kind of detailed assessment can show if there is appreciable progress or not.

One example, this year I did a session with a colleague, “Gladys.” She’s an amazing teacher and healer in her own right. So she persuaded me to do a departure from my usual policy, which is not to talk about STUFF during a session unless I am reasonably sure that in that particular session I will be able to facilitate healing all or most of that STUFF.

In deference to Gladys’ request, and her stature as a healer, I devoted a full session to describing a variety of problems.
    Afterwards she did all she could to heal them, but didn’t manage to accomplish much in this particular direction. So she came back, admitting as much. Then we did a bunch of follow-up sessions.

There can be many reasons to move out STUFF, by the best ways available to you. Accelerating the growth of Enlightenment is only one. For Gladys, she got to “get a life,” improve relationships, communicate better, use her power more, and have other improvements as well.

lisa says:

HI Rose, thank you for your comments and thoughts. I enjoyed them. : ) lisa

Suzanne Schroedl says:

That was my question. too. Lisa, thanks for asking it.

And this answer makes sense to me, thanks Rose.

About all of these enlightened stars playing downtrodden characters…it is great to know they can do that but I would sure like to see some movies with each character playing his or her glorious self!

Suzanne Schroedl says:

Another point this question brings to mind is this–in psychology and other disciplines a lot of effort and research is expended to study the PROBLEMS people have. What we never do (as I think Richard Bandler said) is to study people who are HAPPY and how they see/do things. This reminds me that I want to read more biographies of extraordinary people.

Anita says:

Suzanne,

There is actually a movement – and it is in psychology, not psychiatry – in studying happiness, a huge area of research. See Martin Seligman and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, who spearheaded the “positive psychology” movement.

These led to happiness studies and resilience studies.

See also Daniel Gilbert and Sonja Lyubomirsky.

If you just enter these names in Amazon.com, I think you’d be surprised what turns up.

Suzanne Schroedl says:

interesting, good to know Anita.

Holly says:

Rose, is it your opinion that a person cannot progress to enlightenment without full awareness of his/her own emotions? I notice that you read the emotional self awareness databank on people often, so it must be important. Why do you think this skill is so important?

It seems like a lot of people are cut off from feeling or being aware of their emotions. Yet they would never notice or think they are missing anything. If they don’t think they are missing anything, are they really missing anything, LOL?

Some people don’t value emotions. What are the consequences to this? I’m just wondering, as I was never taught/told/modeled that emotions were to be heeded in any way (and certainly never discussed). Kind of seems now like a skill to be taught in kindergarten. I must have been absent that day:)

Holly

HOLLY, this is one of those great question sets that is going to get its own blog post. Not today, though. For now, simply, thank you for asking.