With enough Election Day votes in to signal a general mood, let’s find a way to get happy. And fortunately, I’ve got some inspiration available. Because consciousness is something each person votes on every day. Each of us votes to wake up, to live with integrity, to strive spiritually, to make our human life as beautiful as it can be, to help others one person at a time.
Voting is when collective consciousness runs smack, hard, into us. Daily life is when each of us is freed from what others do spiritually, so we can hold our light and keep on evolving.
Thus, fortunately, we can restore sanity. And, mostly I wasn’t reading auras at the Rally to Restore Sanity, not when I went in person. Not later, when I watched a recorded version on TV.
Still, whenever I encounter someone whose brightness just leaps off the forehead and face — someone who makes me feel a familiar ineffable joy, like a glorious sunrise or that first bite of a huge hot fudge sundae — how could I NOT notice? How could I NOT follow up with some aura reading or a skilled empath merge.
The photo I am using shows Ozzy Osbourne and Yusuf Islam (also called “Cat Stevens” when he first started singing “Peace Train.”)
Really, can’t you notice how one of these men is interestingly human (like most of us) while the other one is both interesting and gloriously human? Yes, one of these men is spiritually Enlightened. Any hunch which is which? (Not that anyone in the Age of Energetic Literacy needs to settle for just a hunch.)
What do I mean by Enlightenment exactly?
Here are some definitions to clarify the terms used here. Experienced Blog-Buddies, skip along to the next big heading. 🙂 Not so experienced yet? You’ve got plenty of company. Know that your interest NOW helps to make you a leader in the unfolding consciousness on this planet.
Enlightenment is a permanent state of consciousness, so it shows on the level of auras. Enlightenment doesn’t show on any other level, not having perfect skin or perfect weight or perfect manners or a perfectly wonderful bank balance. Every chakra databank is working beautifully, STUFF-free for all practical purposes. Because all this is so important for your present and future, let’s go into more detail. When someone reaches Enlightenment, you’ll find the following characteristics by using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy:
- Every chakra databank has a gift of the soul. With Enlightenment, those gifts shine clearly.
- STUFF is not stuck in chakra databanks. A person is clearly, purely himself/herself.
- Size of chakra databanks is relatively balanced. It may not be rigidly balanced to uniform sizes, but all the circuits are working. And there aren’t a few databanks way oversized compared to the rest.
- Because of a strong connection to Spiritual Source, there is an underlying quality of bliss.
Also important to understand these days is what Enlightenment is NOT.
- Enlightenment does not require that a person constantly smile or feel happy.
- Enlightenment is not about checking with your guides or angels. You are connected clearly to God.
- Your thoughts and desires are co-created with God.
- Your personal ego is connected to God. It is not being denied, thwarted, or hated.
- You are able to make vigorous, effective contact with reality. (You are not substituting spiritual ideas or prayers for having this direct contact with reality.)
- All the chakras and chakra databanks that God gave you are being used. For example, emotions are processed by your heart chakra databanks. Your contact with physical reality is processed through some of your root chakra databanks.
Many dedicated spiritual seekers today have, unfortunately, developed a Spiritual Addiction. In superficial ways this could be confused with Enlightenment.
Even with Stage 1 or Stage 2 Energetic Literacy, Spiritual Addiction could be confused with Enlightenment.
No wonder it’s a good thing that everyone — and I mean everyone –capable of reading this screen is also capable of developing full Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.
One of many reasons to become fully skilled at aura reading is to be able to tell who is Enlightened.
- For more about the practical meaning of Enlightenment, see our Enlightenment Quiz.
And Aura Reading means what?
Aura reading is like Gutenberg literacy from the second millennium, something all of us have learned to do or we wouldn’t be reading this screen. Energetic literacy is sure to play as vital a role, be truly indispensible, and become nearly universal in this third millennium. As with the other kind of literacy, everyone has “the gift.” You just need to find a teacher who can help you.
Just like regular reading, different techniques and systems help people to succeed. But what matters is being able to read, not the technique(s) that got you there. Looking back, can you even remember whether you learned Gutenberg literacy with phonics or whole sentence recognition or the Montessori method? What matters is learning a life skill, that’s all.
From my perspective, full aura reading skill starts with Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, where a person starts to “read energy.” For example, you might “pick up a vibe” or “notice energy flows between people” or “send in Reiki energy.”
Recently my new client “Gladys” told me she had already had her aura read. The psychic “Told her about her colours.” It didn’t really mean much. It’s more like “reading” a picture in a picturebook.
Frankly, this “important-because-clairvoyant” version of aura reading is a perfect example of Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. It goes under the “Nice try” category. How sad if anyone out there thinks that full Gutenberg literacy means that you can look at a picture and make out that one of the shapes in it happens to be a pussy cat. Puhleeze!
Although this is exciting and sweet, it isn’t the full extent of aura reading that a person is capable of enjoying in everyday life. A good start, but only a start…
With more techniques and experience, a person can begin to enjoy a more detailed kind aura reading. I call it Stage 2 Energetic Literacy. And this, too, need not be called “a spiritual reading” or “an intuitive reading” but still a pretty beginner-level form of aura reading.
The energy field around a person contains layer upon layer of information. This information is especially concentrated in places that correspond to parts of the physical body and are known as “major chakras.”
With this moderate degree of energetic literacy, a person generalizes about chakras or “good vibes” or “a big aura” or colors that (supposedly) have universal meaning. You might tell someone, “Your throat chakra is open” or “Your throat chakra is closed.”
Because the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® emphasizes spiritual and emotional information, I’ve been able to bring some refinements into the field, including techniques that help a person to enjoy Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.
Here you use your personal gifts, have your own direct perceptions, and learn to interpret them accurately. You can read chakra databanks, not only chakras. You can read anyone’s aura in depth and detail, whether in person or from a regular photo. For best results cutting cords of attachment or doing other techniques of Energy Spirituality, you need this full degree of skill at aura reading.
With Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, you might tell someone:
“In your throat chakra, the Verbal Integrity at Work chakra databank goes out 15 feet and includes a distinctive way of collaborating with others while keeping your full integrity. But, right now, your Verbal Integrity in Love Relationships chakra databank could use some improvement, because right now it only goes out about 2 inches, and STUFF stuck there has you saying ‘whatever it takes’ to seduce someone who interests you.”
You can see many examples of detailed aura readings at other posts. Just type Aura Reading into the search box on the upper left of this screen. Or simply keep reading this post.
Now, let’s have some fun doing aura reading of an Enlightened man, plus two others.
Click here to open up the double picture of Yusuf plus Youngish Yusuf (when he was known as “Cat Stevens”). A Blog-Buddy has alerted me that, although I always build links to “open in another window,” this doesn’t always happen, so here is the link itself: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/Rosetree_Rose/th_alg_stevens_martin.jpg?t=1288535646
Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.
News bulletin! Oopsie alert! Since this article was first posted, it was brought to my attention that the photo is NOT Cat Stevens but an entirely different singer, Chris Martin from Coldplay. So, below, everywhere it says “Cat Stevens” please know the reading was of Chris Martin. A future blog-post will read the young Cat Stevens.
Here is a delightful picture of Yusuf performing alone at the Rally to Restore Sanity: This is the photo I’ll be reading for Yusuf in today’s post.
For ease, you can paste any of these three photos onto a separate document and pull on the corners to enlarge. Hey, that’s what I do.
Bring on the energetic literacy!
Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to do your own profiles of any of these three guys. (Cat has had such a huge virtual reincarnation, Yusuf is like a very separate person, a volunteer walk-in into his own life.)
Connection to Spiritual Source, Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra
- Cat Stevens: Tremendous purity of spiritual quest. His song is like a prayer. He holds a space for striving, for connecting, for really helping humanity. Cat puts the very best of himself into expanding his connection to Spiritual Source, and a humble form of service (infused with devotion) is his path.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Not unlike the showing here for President Jimmy Carter (whom I was asked to read recently for the Enlightenment Life List, our most popular post at this time). Reasons are different, of course, why there would be about four inches of solid energy with very little flow and no desire on the person’s part to change a thing.
Ozzy is no Fundamentalist like Carter. He’s more a happy atheist who believe life, basically, sucks. Ozzy expects misery, unhappiness, creepy people doing nasty things.
This positions him to be more effective in life than many a true believer. Also, he maintains the ability to pleasantly surprised. And a talent for rowdy good humor pervades many of Ozzy’s chakra databanks — it’s one reason he is so loveable.
- Yusuf Islam: “Allah and I are one.” Joy to proclaim this love to such a crowd as this — it’s like twirling a kaleidoscope. Joy repatterns itself in endless combinations.
Soul Thrill (Expressing Soul in Human Life), Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra
- Cat Stevens: It does thrill Cat’s soul to perform like this. And, personally, he needs a way to lift himself up because there is so much emotional pain (STUFF) in his aura.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Mostly, Ozzy is having the time of his life. He’s in front of a large crowd. He can get through this scene just fine while stoned semi-out of his mind.
I must admit that I may have heard this guy’s name before but know nothing about him. It does seem quite plaintively obvious, however, that this man is stoned at the time of this appearance and — at this time of his life — has a great deal of his personal identity based on being someone who shows up stoned a great deal of the time.
This long-term lifestyle includes a pervasive sense of detachment. One reason I suspect he has been into pot/weed/marijuana/dope for a long time is that his habitual detachment does go all the way to his own relationship with his soul. When people feel a detached, contemptuous affection for their own soul, they have serious STUFF stuck in their auras.
- Yusuf Islam: His soul overflows with joy, fountaining Yusuf’s praise of himself as Allah in human form.
Performing, Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra
- Cat Stevens: Sure Cat’s in a male body, but he has a very feminine-energy-style gift as a singer. He pulls attention and energy in, like a whirlpool. He has just enough of an energy presence send-off to tantalize the listener to pay extra attention. It’s the singing equivalent of the old saying, “If you want to capture someone’s attention, just whisper.”
This rare talent, incidentally, is one reason why he has such a unique role among the rockers of this era. Nobody then could (or needed to) sing in this way, not even the other more inner-inspired musicians of the day, Donovan and Joni Mitchell.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Power, strength, “Here I am, like it or not” — these unabashed ways of sending forth his presence can be very healing for listeners.
The part that makes me want to giggle is the bit in this chakra databank that goes, “I really don’t give a hoot whether I actually sound good or not. Just notice me, everybody.”
- Yusuf Islam: It’s fun to move and shake the infinities of his voice, his audience, his rippling presence on the planet.
Sending out Sex Appeal as a Performer, Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra
- Cat Stevens: Sex is one of those aspects in life where Cat has suffered enormously. He has loads of STUFF, also a great deal of scar tissue (To me, perception of “scar tissue in auras” means that the person has grown spiritually through suffering and courageous choices.)
Freud is famous for considering artistic pursuits a form of sublimation — taking sexual energy or interests or sexual conflict and repurposing it toward creativity. Seldom do I find that to be going on, at the level of auras. But this is a pretty fair summary of Cat, his relationship to sex appeal, and how he performs.
The last thing he wants is for a fan to hit on him. The big wish of his being, at this stage in his development, is that he didn’t have to deal with silly old sex in any way but, instead, he could live 100% connected to God.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Goes out for miles, this “bad boy sexiness.” Do any of you Blog-Buddies know his track record for sexual fidelity? I wouldn’t stake my happiness on it…
- Yusuf Islam: No more STUFF or scar tissue is here, at this chakra databank. It is all joy, all time, all love. The best enjoyment of sex is no different from anything else in this joyful man’s life. Taking out the garbage, for instance.
Ability to Earn Money, Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra
Of course I want to include this chakra databank. My latest book, Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy, was received here yesterday from the printer. The how-to that aims to help you earn way more money has just gone on sale at my website and is going to actually be in print in advance of the official publication date of 11-8-10. Anyway, back at cheering on these three men…
- Cat Stevens: Huge ability to earn money. It’s a kind of karma for Cat. Although he clearly has come from humble origins socially and economically, there is a kind of money-sticky quality to this part of his auric field. He isn’t obsessed with making money (like many of the people profiled in my new book) but he does pull it in.
This strong, huge projection at the Making Money Chakra Databank is one of the forces keeping Cat sane and functioning at this time in his life, when the drive to escape or transcend human life is so strong.
- Ozzy Osbourne: This also goes out for miles. Ozzy cares more about cash than he might admit in public. He notices the price of everything and, I suspect, believes that everyone/everything has a price.
- Yusuf Islam: Here, as elsewhere, Yusuf lives in a very advanced state of Enlightenment. “In my world/universe, there is no money. There is only Allah.”