Annette Bening Aura Reading. Because she’s been nominated to win an Oscar. So let’s use that energetic literacy specialty, an aura reading movie review.
Each Oscar nominee for best actor in 2011 will receive special treatment here, one blog post at a time. A full Aura Reading Movie Review.
Although I can’t predict, I’m sure interested in evaluating her performance from the inside out, at the level of chakra databanks. For this type of research, I definitely recommend doing a technique to read auras from photos rather than any type of Skilled Empath Merge — because characters acted in movies can be quite troubled.
Are you ready to join me, reading the research below or using some energetic literacy skills of your own? Do you know what on earth I mean by terms like “energetic literacy” and “chakra databank”? If not, take a look at this introductory post about movie reviews with energetic literacy.
In her nominated role, Bening plays Nic, a successful doctor who has raised two children with her female partner and must confront the problems that arise when they seek out their biological father.
Research is based on the photo at the start of today’s post. To enlarge the photo, use this Energetic Literacy for Annette Link. Copy onto a document and pull those corners!
Our comparison photo is taken from Bening’s performance as Nic. Behold “Nic” hanging out with her long-standing love relationship, played by Julianne Moore.
Use your friend Google Images to locate a photo, Blog-Buddies.
Now, let’s go forth, one chakra databank at a time.
The Reality She Lives in: Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra
- As Annette: Artistic perspective, with a dedicated creative person’s habitual kind of slight witnessing quality related to always gathering information related to her favorite art forms. Needing a great deal of structure in everyday life. Within that highly structured life, when she chooses, acting spontaneous and playful.
- As Nic: Slightly warmer, in this scene. Less than a 1% change, at the level of this chakra databank.
- Chakra Change Point: 0
Sex Appeal: Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra
- As Annette: Subdued when in public, just playing herself, at this time in her life. It’s as though she is used to minimizing this aspect of life.
Related to this, I’m going to bring in a photo of her husband, famous Warren Beatty. Quite the playboy, back in the day, he is no longer such a hottie.
She is 53 now. They have been married nearly 20 years now, and as this picture suggests, she loves him enormously. However, at 74, his own sex-related chakra databanks aren’t doing so great. Check out a photo of him in 2011. You’ll get the idea.
Love, even fidelity, aren’t necessarily the same thing as having a great sex life.
- As Nic: The change here is fascinating. It is the sex appeal chakra databank of the same person, clearly Annette. Only what is being projected is some of her public sparkle, tinged with a great deal of sadness.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/4 point might be a generous score, because actors really can change deeply all the way down to their chakra databanks. Playing a lesbian, Bening had an opportunity to deeply inhabit a different flavor of sexuality from her usual. But she didn’t manage that. Making changes to sexual databanks would really count as the most difficult acting feat of all.
Power in Relationships: Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra
- As Annette: Very assertive, verging on firm — few people are going to try taking advantage of Ms. Bening. Her style is feminine and refined, yet no-nonsense.
- As Nic: Aha, Annette has done it here! This is the power circuitry of a woman who gives. When giving won’t get her what she wants and needs, what will she do? She will give more. I have had such clients and love to help moving out STUFF that has them disoriented to reality in this way, a vicious cycle of victimhood.
- Chakra Change Point: 1, yeah!
Being in Touch with Her Own Emotions: Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra
- As Annette: Yes and no. At the time of this photo, Annette is using her character to act in life. (Different from being a character actor; something that all humans can do, courtesy of free will.)
Unfortunately, she is not quite as happy as she could be. Yet she is determined to do the dutiful things in her current life and act honorably. No, I’m not just extrapolating about a love affair with a man old enough to be her father, slow-forwarded by some two decades. Annette is holding herself very tightly in life. There is a daily discipline to do the right thing, say the right thing, and above all be cheerful.
When such a practice has been done for a very long time, there can be a trickle-down effect that goes all the way to deep emotional experience. And that is what, to my perception, has happened to Annette Bening. She’s a joyful person by nature, but also highly disciplined and determined to live honorably. Whatever her current life circumstances, they’re not mostly about joy at this time, and probably have not been for a considerable period of years.
- As Nic: Here comes Annette again, slightly less emotionally aware. She is, once again, allowing sadness to show through. Is this about the character and the movie’s plot? Or is it an opportunity to let her human, understandable, sadness show?
- Chakra Change Point: I’ll give this performance databank slight transformation a 1/4 point.
Communication Charisma: Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra
- As Annette: Gifts and STUFF — energetic literacy reveals that in any chakra databank you might care to research. For this one, I find Annette’s gift for huge charisma, being a fourth-of-July fireworks gal. Only not now, not quite. Because she is carrying such a heavy burden of long-time personal pain, only a vestige of that sparkle potential shows now.
- As Nic: Similar to normal, only the underlying sadness shows far more clearly.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/4 point for daring to let that chronic sadness show.
Spiritual Connection: Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra
- As Annette: 8 inches (at the third layer) of faithful adherence to her religious values. Annette isn’t a big spiritual seeker. Instead, she is living the truth and ethics that she believes in. Whatever her official religion, or participation in “disorganized religion,” this middle-aged woman is doing a gorgeous job of maintaining her spiritual connection through honorable speech and action.
- As Nic: Almost exactly the same as normal. The slight shift is a thought form worn over that third eye chakra about living honorably as a lesbian.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/4 point for creating that thought form that works all the way at the level of a chakra databank.
Total Chakra Change Points
2 out of 6
Blog-Buddies, we’re so used to seeing the rich and famous do colorful things when in emotional distress.
Fame and wealth don’t guarantee the absence of pain. Knowing next to nothing about the personal life of Annette Bening, I can’t be sure that she faces intractable problems in life. Yet I’m convinced from today’s aura reading research that this, indeed, is the case.
If I’m right, Annette is living more like a “normal” person, going through some difficult years and doing her very best. So I give her 6,000 LIFE POINTS. The heck with the acting points. What do they matter by comparison?
Even intractable problems can shift over time. All of Annette’s charisma and joy can return when the STUFF is released, or her lifestyle changes in some major ways that would free her up — whichever comes first. And I am so rooting for her total happiness.
Back in the day, Bening was one of my favorite actresses: Such a gemlike ability to move from one intense emotion to another within a micro-second, and have every moment before that camera be infused with authenticity. All her related gifts of the soul remain; I do hope all that mud covering that up is soon washed away.
Of course, being able to act all the way down to chakra databanks is NOT what the Academy rewards when giving an Oscar for Best Actress. Acting with expression and gestures and voice matters greatly. Then come the whims, the sentiments, and all the crazy politics of show biz. If winning would turn this woman’s life around, I’d vote for her! Because I have seldom seen so much quiet suffering and patience tucked into a major star’s chakra databanks.