Will Jennifer Lawrence win this year’s Academy Award for youngest actress? Okay, I really mean Academy Award for Best Actress.
Each Oscar nominee for best actor in 2011 will receive special treatment here, one blog post at a time. Although I can’t predict, I’m sure interested in evaluating her performance from the inside out, at the level of chakra databanks.
Are you ready to join me? Do you know what on earth I mean by terms like “energetic literacy” and “chakra databank”? If not, take a look at this introductory post about movie reviews with energetic literacy.
In her nominated role, Jennifer Lawrence portrays Ree, a 17-year-old girl in the rural Ozarks who searches for her missing father after he places the family’s home in jeopardy.
Research is based on this photo. To enlarge this photo, copy onto a document and pull those corners!
Our comparison photo is taken from her performance as Ree. To enlarge the photo, use this link called “Energetic Literacy for Jennifer’s Performance.” Copy the picture onto a document and pull those corners!
Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.
Now, let’s go forth, one chakra databank at a time.
The Reality She Lives in: Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra
- As Jennifer: She’s a sensuous girl, with a head for practical life on her shoulders. But mostly, at the time of her photo, she is sooooooooooooooo into being an actress. It’s as though common objects in her life carry specialty stickers: “The clothing of AN ACTRESS!!!” “The toothbrush of AN ACTRESS!!!”
- As Ree: The ACTRESS!!! is frightened. And her energy projection at this chakra databank has gone from 20 feet to a very subdued five inches.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/2 a chakra change point, mostly for effort.
Sex Appeal: Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra
Sad that we would be reading a teenager for her sex appeal! But that’s show biz today, unfortunately. What do I find really, really sad? Neither she nor her parents appear to have any problem with this teenager having a lip job.
Take another look at that cute photo of Jennifer as herself, where the actress has either had her lips inflated for the special occasion or she has been stung by a bee or the shade of lipstick she’s wearing is way, way “buildable.”
By contrast, this picture shows Jennifer wearing her very own lips.
I’m not trying to single out this talented and ambitious young actress, doing her best to play the game, as apparently required. But…
As you may know from elsewhere at this blog, no, I am not a fan of either vanity surgery or The Anorexic Ideal. And so I will flag egregious examples as a public service. When plasticized people are taken for granted as “normal,” or even “glamorous,” when injections become “The new makeup,” our basic humanity is at risk.
- As Jennifer: She’s trying for it, movie star sex appeal. But she’s only a kid, and a kid without much sense of personal identity. This kid may also struggling to stay as skinny as possible, which would interfere with having a healthy and sexy way of being in her body. At this point in her busy young life, bothering to generate sex appeal is the least of Ms. Lawrence’s worries.
Also, I wouldn’t do face reading on her as she may not yet be 18, but you physiognomists among our Blog-Buddies, check out the philtrum definition.
- As Ree: No change, except for the slightest tinge of anxiety. The actress is trying really, really, really hard to feel — and communicate — anxiety.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/8 Managing to feel and communicate any emotion all the way down to the level of chakra databanks is more than I can do, for sure!
Power in Relationships: Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra
- As Jennifer: Perhaps less nuanced than her acting skills at this time! At this point in her life, Jennifer feels quite special and deserving of being treated specially by others. She doesn’t want to share power or “back down.”
Unless she is with someone who “has the power” in a relationship, such as a movie director — in which case she doesn’t do much but meekly obey. As I read this young celebrity it reminds me of a profile I did here at this blog about Taylor Swift…
Big fame isn’t an easy thing to carry at any age, but the youngsters can have an especially difficult time with it.
- As Ree: Exactly the same as normal.
- Chakra Change Point: 0
Being in Touch with Her Own Emotions: Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra
- As Jennifer: This part of life isn’t really working for Jennifer at this time. She IS very, very concerned with how she looks to others, how good her hair appears, her makeup, etc. Film acting has made her especially self-conscious about things like the angle at which people see her and how far over she chooses to tilt her head during a conversation.
If people see her as attractive or a good actress, Jennifer will care a lot. Otherwise she doesn’t notice much about emotions right now. Instead she cares about being an ACTRESS, a pretty fierce ambition that has nothing to do with paying attention to human emotions.
- As Ree: “I’m scared. I’m scared. I’m scared.” There is all the subtlety of a large dragon tattoo.
- Chakra Change Point: 1/8 A mood has infected this chakra databank but it’s like Jennifer’s moods (if she still noticed them much).
Communication Charisma: Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra
- As Jennifer: She projects a lot of warmth and caring, displaying poise beyond her years and let’s acknowledge that it takes courage to send out any large personality projection while in public. The young woman does sparkle.
- As Ree: No change whatsoever.
- Chakra Change Point: 0
Spiritual Connection: Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra
- As Jennifer: Very little caring about spirituality matters right now, unless you count Ms. Lawrence’s determination to be an ACTRESS. If all of us pursued spiritual Enlightenment with the same focus and intensity, we might all be Enlightened by now.
To be clear, however, Jennifer’s world doesn’t have much room for anything like Divine Connection for now. She’s way too busy pursuing her human dreams on her own.
- As Ree: No change at all, only the lack of spiritual connection might be mistaken at long range for a sense of fear and having to do everything on her own.
- Chakra Change Point: 0
Total Chakra Change Points: 3/4
Spunk, talent and ambition count for a lot in the inner reality of this young actress. Sandra Bullock, whom I read for this blog last year, didn’t do much better — I gave her 1 and 1/4 points. And she went home with the big statue!
Celebrities can be loved, or considered talented, for a multitude of reasons. Personally, I’m not a big fan of Jennifer’s emphasis on looking good and winning status. Yet these very qualities may make her very relatable to members of the Academy. We’ll see what happens on Oscar night, right?