Colin Firth, Aura Reading #10 for Oscar Nominees

Annette Bening Aura Reading

Colin Firth must be a pretty good actor. Because I’ve just finished profiling him for the March issue of “Reading Life Deeper” and I am still going….

“Wow! !! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing that monthly newsletter is a labor of love. I always do what I can to make those articles special. For the March issue, I profiled 10 chakra databanks, doing the usual movie reviews with energetic literacy.

Only these are different databanks, used only on Colin Firth and the character he portrayed in “The King’s Speech.” If you read this article, you’ll find an absolutely amazing bit of face reading change — absolutely extraordinary. It earned Firth an extra Chakra Change Point.

To sign up for the free monthly newsletter, scroll down the home page of the Official Rose Rosetree website. Enjoy! Use the comment boxes below to interact.

Elaine says:

Very cool, Rose. I’m going to do the “Magic Picture{ technique for Skilled Empath Merge from Become the Most Important Person in the Room and submit it after the newsletter.

Heather Crawford says:

Thank you for the preview, Rose!

I look forward to your aura reading about an actor whom I have always admired!

Jordan says:

Wow! I just compared a bunch of pictures of Colin as Bertie and Colin as himself, and I think I figured out the change! Can’t wait to read about it in the newsletter!

This is really driving home how different energies can inhabit, hold, and transform the same body in such different ways. Really incredible!! I never really made the connection like this before…

Bonnie says:

I look forward to reading your observations, and also his performance as Mr. Darcy in “Pride and Prejudice” was pretty wow-y.

Amanda says:

Hi Rose, I’m enjoying the energetic literacy version of the Oscars! I saw “The King’s Speech” and was really impressed, but I must say my favourite role of his was in the St. Trinians films (perhaps not exported to the US).

Speaking of imports/exports and indeed US/UK relations, I’m very much looking forward to the workshop in two weekends – not from the old perspective of Ms.-Spiritual-Seeker-seeking-to-big-myself-up-even-further… but as me, learning to get back to being me and really looking forward to being in a workshop space where that aim is encouraged.

Amanda

Jordan says:

Well, not surprisingly, the face data I noticed was totally different from what you noted in the newsletter. Like I ever would have noticed a forehead dent, lol!!

What I noticed is that his dimples totally went away.

Jordan says:

By the way, what an inspiring reading – WOOOWWW is right!!!

Primrose says:

I loved this reading Rose. Well, I have loved all the readings. Thank you and Elaine for spending the time to do them.

Jessabean says:

That was great!!

Dana says:

Wow, what an amazing actor! I saw this movie because Colin Firth was in it and because it looked inspirational – and it was!

It’s fascinating that he was able to change his degree of joy and spiritual connection so drastically and that his face data changed, too. Such a sudden face data change for a role really shows the “power of face reading”:)

That’s neat that Jordan noticed a dimple change, too!

Thank you, Rose, for these Oscar readings. I enjoyed them immensely. Aura readings normally open my mind to what is possible in being human, but acting comparison readings do more so, I think because they show the power of transformation – that the actors/actresses can transform so completely and quickly. (Well, some of them anyway:))

Grace W says:

Now that the Oscars are over, I’d like to thank you again, Rose, for all of these readings. They made the experience of watching the awards more fun and richer.

Being aware of the readings while seeing the various people helps me hone my awareness. I’m not actively practicing my skills while watching, but there is a connection there and I appreciate being able to sharpen my awareness.

I enjoyed seeing Colin Firth and Natalie Portman win. How wonderful that a spiritually enlightened actor and nearly spiritually enlightened actress were honored. And that the lovely “King’s Speech” and director were honored, also.

DANA, what a treat to hear from you here. 🙂

ELAINE, HEATHER, JORDAN, BONNIE, AMANDA, and PRIMMIE, thanks to you, also for those fine comments. As for you, JESSABEAN, this is your first comment here, right? Welcome to Deeper Perception Made Practical.