Keeping an Enlightenment Life List! The nerve! For that I draw upon skills as an Enlightenment Coach to discern Enlightenment accurately.
Well, yes, I do believe that discerning Enlightenment is one of the appropriate things for me to do as an Enlightenment Coach. It’s more than Stage Three Energetic Literacy, although aura reading is part of it.
My Profiling People Bill of Rights is short:
- We have the right to read anyone’s written words via Gutenberg literacy.
- We have the right to read anyone’s energy field, via energetic literacy.
- We have the right to explore the who-you-be about anyone we like.
- We have the right to read body language, facial expression, or even do physiognomy (reading faces for character).
- If it is a public figure, someone who has a website as a teacher, writer, or healer; a movie star or reality show wannabe; a politician or political activist, we don’t only have the right to read that individual privately. We have the right to comment in public.
Regarding Enlightenment Profiling, the stakes can be higher, of course. So this requires skills beyond aura reading. Discerning Enlightenment demands a special skill set.
Discernment about Enlightenment Vs. Other Forms of Personal Growth
Nobody likes to be told, “I wouldn’t say you’re in Enlightenment. Not remotely close.” So why on earth do I bother to go there?
When somebody teaches personal development, a person’s level of consciousness matters.
This became evident to me when I wrote Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy and read the aura of Rhonda Byrne as well as 50 people who worked really, really hard to do exactly what she proposed in “The Secret.” Pretty surprising differences, as you know if you have read that book….
Later a spiritual colleague whom I greatly respect congratulated me on Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy. “Thank you for calling a spiritual spade a spade,” he said.
Discerning Enlightenment Helps Consumers
Does energetic literacy help consumers? Sure. With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, you can research for yourself if somebody is a liar, for instance.
Beyond that, is it appropriate to do Enlightenment Profiling on religious and spiritual teachers of all kinds? Yes, I do think so. So that is a service of discernment that I provide for you.
- If Gladys stands in the showroom with you, selling luxury shoes, you can see what she wears on her feet. Scuffed up Crocs? There’s a problem.
- If Joe offers tech support for computers but can’t answer a few simple questions, uh-oh.
- Well, what could be more important than teaching personal development with some balance? And if someone who teaches spiritual practices has actually achieved a major, major goal in that direction, why not give credit where it is due?
- A person could be a superb teacher but not yet in Enlightenment. That’s not a problem as long as the results of that teaching move people closer toward Enlightenment. And provided that the teacher doesn’t claim Enlightenment.
- Someone in Enlightenment isn’t necessarily a superb teacher, or even a good teacher, or even a competent teacher. Auric modeling will do superb teaching, however.
Inspiration Also Results from Discernment about Enlightenment
I didn’t start the Enlightenment Life List as a New Age Consumer idea, though for some people it has seemed helpful in that way. The main point of the List is inspiration.
If you are interested in hearing a discussion of my own experiences in Enlightenment, check out this video interview. Bring on the inspiration!
What inspires me most about profiling people as candidates for the Enlightenment Life List?
Finding new folks to add!
Also noticing when people evolve quickly, moving closer and closer. Because that is what I find happening with many of my long-term clients.