Psychopaths, Sociopaths. Energy Spirituality Perspective

Psychopaths and Sociopaths. Are you likely to meet many of them? Find out!

Psychopaths and Sociopaths. Have you been worrying about them? Glad to say, this blog post can give you an empowering perspective. An Energy Spirituality perspective!

Blog-Buddies, you do inspire me to blog when you’all comment here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Psychic Vampires, Narcissists?

Let’s get a sense of proportion, okay!

So many people are shocked, shocked, that everybody doesn’t care about:

You can. Which is what matters most.

Still, in a very narrow sense…

Mental Health Practitioners Have the Right to Diagnose Sick People

And that would include Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and Narcissists.

As for Psychic Vampires? The term is nonsense.

Long story there. Look, I’ve learned a lot by doing thousands of Energy Spirituality ENERGY READINGSAlso, I’ve trained many professionals in this field. None of us has ever encountered a single Psychic Vampire. Therefore, to put it bluntly, imo:

“Psychic Vampire” nothing more than fear talk. Spread by “experts” whose skills at reading auras are amateurish.

(Sorry, but it’s true.)

For heaven’s sake, no need to join in the popular fears.

Notice, mental health experts don’t get scared by noticing Psychopaths or Sociopaths. Rather, they know what to how to identify them. Most notably, what to do after making a diagnosis.

How about the Rest of Us? Not Really. Please Don’t Diagnose

Please don’t assume who know what “somebody’s real problem is.” Or call folks highly specific names. Namely… names that you don’t have the right to use unless you’re a mental health professional.

Today (1/12/20) I’m doing some rewrites to the original article here. Glad to say, I’ve got a couple of useful links for you. Related to the fearsome name of “Narcissists.”

1. Narcissism Spotting BACKFIRES
  2. Stop Blaming Narcissists

The exact same thing is true about calling people Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

Besides, Have You Noticed Yet?

Often articles supposedly about such people are oozing victimhood. Glorifying self-pity. You might even find quite a bit of self-righteous blaming.

Who needs all that victimhood over so-called Psychopaths, etc.? Reminds me of a student I had once, Joe. He bragged, “I don’t weed my garden. It’s just too painful for me, you know? I feel so sorry for the weeds.”

Clearly Joe thought this made him noble. Personally, I thought his attitude — not to mention his pride in it — explained a lot about his pretty miserable quality of life.

One of the very biggest reasons to become an aura reader — something everyone can definitely learn from me, or learn it from another source if you prefer — is so you that can tell who people really are. Not just respond to who they pretend to be.

Meanwhile, calling folks labels like “Sociopath” or “Psychic Vampire” won’t help a thing.

In Conclusion: Trust Life. Even If There Are Some Weirdos out There

In order to have a good life, how deeply must you understand Psychopaths, Sociopaths, etc.? Not deeply at all.

Much more helpful?

• Simply pay attention to how people treat you.
  • Also notice what people tell you.
  • Put 1 + 1 together. That can bring you a whole lot of protection. Without reading people’s energies constantly, or talking energy talk.

Understandable, being fascinated by energies! But Stage 1 Energetic Literacy is notoriously unreliable. You can do better! But that won’t happen by slinging around negative talk about other people. Or their energies.

Grace W says:

Another great post in this helpful and fascinating thread, Rose!

Related to my comment about naivete as a characteristic of being an unskilled empath, what popped up as I read this is the realization that, in my case, in my seriously unskilled days, probably the single greatest reason for victimization after victimization I suffered was my naivete and illusion in relation to who people really were.

I guess I’d add a gentle shoulder shake to yours, Rose, and add (in the spirit of knowing you mean no harm and to simply raise awareness on this issue, JODY):

Hey, JODY, when you focus on “poor psychopath!” there’s a part of me that wants to say, “Girrrl! How about ‘poor folks who just got screwed, bullied, terrified, and traumatized by that psychopath?!'” Sheesh!

I think it’s very important to make that shift to accepting the reality of how people really are. It certainly makes life much easier.

And not to give too much focus to ‘Aww, poor victims!’ but one of the aspects dealing with the aftermath of dreadful behavior (that most folks would have a hard time believing someone would even do) is that because so many people don’t want to face the reality themselves (that someone could be so awful,) in my experience, they tend to blame the victim.

Which only makes matters worse. And continues that consciousness floating around that says, “Oh my, how could he have possibly done that!? He’s charming! He’s a minister! He’s a pillar of the community! He’s a fill-in-the-blank…”

In other words, the illusion is supported.

So it might seem innocuous to focus on trying to second guess the dastardliness, hoping/wishing a person can be reformed, etc., etc., but the more people do that, the less consciousness we have floating around about the reality of what folks really do. And I think we need a whole lot more consciousness that’s firmly grounded in reality, especially these days.

It’s really no fun to have gone through crap and to have people question or blame you for it. Though it does make bursting through a major illusion feel even cooler. 🙂

So again, JODY, I know that you absolutely mean nothing personal or any harm, but I encourage you to consider this.

Jody G. says:

Thank you for the digital shoulder shake Rose. [Probably easier that way because I am 5’10”, and I remember you mentioning you have a cuter height than that.]

I do want to Get It Finally. Pulling up some energetic holograms in Aura Transformation Session with you might be a big help too, I think. So I don’t feel like I am being mean in my perceptions, just accepting the who-you-be of the person.

And these posts and all the comments have been really helpful. I don’t want to be a victim, naive or not.

JODY G., you are one great sport.

BTW, I did giggle at your calling my height “cuter.”

Yes, I am 5’1″ and change. Which I am fine with. Height has never been an issue for me, thank God.

You, however, are model height. And this is not considered “cute”?

Hahahahahahahaha. You precious, slightly modest, intrepid explorer!

Grace S says:

For me, this topic has been one of the hardest concepts to learn and accept – about illusions and labels. It took me until I was about 35 to get it. For example, I just could not fathom why my mother would do the things she did. “She’s my mother after all!”

I never had anyone around to give me some straight talking either (as in the above article). Years back, reading books about psychopaths and narcissists was a huge relief for me, in that I finally could understand that none of this was personal, none of it at all.

And now, after each session with Rose, I can actually be myself, in a thriving, rich, healthy way. I don’t have all that “energetic hypochondria” anymore, nor do I crave horror movies, morbid news, etc. I don’t give it a second thought. I can easily focus on what I want and not get in my own way either!

What’s better is a new experience at family events. (Granted, we only meet on holidays, there’s no daily relationship). I’ve cut each cord of attachment to all but one major family member. And I can now appreciate what people DO bring to the table, and not be obsessed with real or perceived slights, etc. I’ve never had that experience before. It’s a good, foreign feeling. 🙂

What’s so great about this, GRACE S., is that you will never forget.

As one learns to smash illusions, this is not like learning a new phone app. It is major, major, soul-freeing education.

Initially foreign-seeming, this experience is going to become more like your native land. I’m so proud of you!

Grace S says:

You know, it’s felt like a sloughing off, a transformation…

I’m becoming someone so familiar to myself. Someone I didn’t have access to before, and is more ME.

I guess that’s a textbook definition of removing STUFF, hey!?

But anyway, it’s like I can’t remember or relate to how I used to be. I’m not submerged and controlled by painful memories, defined by them. I am able to focus on what I want, in the sense of looking forward while being comfortable in the present.

My life never used to be that way. I operated from a haze of pain. I never even knew that there was more to me – more like I gave up craving it, in some sense, too many fruitless experiences with other modalities of “therapy.”

An eternal thank you to you, Rose; and I appreciate your kind words.

Dave says:

I really like the idea of illusion smashing. We grow up in a world shaped by all these expectations and beliefs about how things are or are supposed to be.

Like, “I need to find my one true love, my Prince Charming who will sweep me off my feet.”

Or, “My Dad would never hurt me, or be wrong, or be selfish and jealous; he just wants the best for me because he’s my Dad.”

I think I’ve had some of these illusion smashing moments before, but it’s nice to have it verbalized in a straightforward way as it is on this blog.

I remember going into High School believing that all my teachers were oh so smart and enlightened and progressive and kind.

Ha! That hit me like a ton of bricks around sophomore year when I started to see and understand the kinds of people enlisted to bring up the next generation. And it wasn’t all that pretty. It was actually a deeply depressing experience.

I’ve had another experience where I was going to make a major life change and I built up the experience as the savior to my problems, as if by moving to a “better” city somehow all would be solved. This, too. I think was influenced by subtle ideas and notions in society about place and the meaning of place. That some are “better” than others. But what’s that expression?

Where you are, that’s where you are.

A sure bet, DAVE, related to your last sentence there. Energetic literacy is simply regular old reading, at a deeper level of consciousness, suitable for the times in which we live.

If you can read this screen, you can learn to do very detailed, accurate aura reading — what I call “Stage Three Energetic Literacy.”

Dave says:

I also want to thank GRACE W for being so candid about her experiences with her brother. It’s been very instructive!

I had a close friend whose Dad is most likely sociopathic. The scary thing is I always thought he was just the friendly and charismatic Dad who would let us wander around the neighborhood and do whatever we wanted.

It was only after many years that I was present for moments where he let his true manipulative nature hang out.

Geez, that was weird. And my respect for the guy plummeted pretty low.

One of the points that he kept reiterated over and over again was that he could “get people to testify for him how great a guy he was. They THINK I’m AWESOME. Doctors, Lawyers, businessmen. I’ve got them all convinced.”

It’s pretty disturbing that I could never pick up on this demented side for all those years. It seems obvious then how psychopaths/sociopaths/whatever can be so effective since they can hide their true nature so effectively.

I’d bet some aura reading could have exposed him for who he truly was/is.

Amanda says:

Hello Rose,

What a wonderful post. In my last session I asked for more robustness and this is exactly why: being able to face these things clearly is the only way to shrug them off (or shoulder shake them off.. ;))

In short, it’s forgiveness in action.

It reminds me of Byron Katie’s suggested turnaround, from ‘It shouldn’t be like that’ to ‘It should be like that. They should be like that.’

Whenever I practise this way of thinking, or am reinspired to practise it (as this thread has done) it becomes very clear that the majority of the suffering lies inside me: it’s my own protests that cause the pain, far more than the past actions of anyone else.

I read a nice phrasing of forgiveness one time: you say ‘I forgive you for not being what *I* want you to be’ and it really points up what part of it is our responsibility to deal with.

I’m imagining what would happen if every bit of me got aligned with that idea… wow.

In our individualistic culture and times it’s not surprising that we should become sensitised in this way and find it hard to forgive. It’s a bit of a lost art these days. Thank you for teaching it, Rose.

🙂

Amanda

Hello, AMANDA. Yes, you seem to be gaining additional robustness by the day. 🙂

You are soooooooo welcome. Thanks back for your appreciative words.

I do like that Byron Katie-style willingness to appreciate reality and stop blaming self or others when reality stinks.

However, that can be grim work — if necessary. So I am really glad that Energy Spirituality adds joy from many sides, both the removal of interior STUFF and the boost of co-creating with Divine Beings to manifest more of what we desire.

Bianca says:

This is super true.

I can be very naive in relationships and as such have picked up energetic cords , from bigger savvier spirits ( AKA highly intelligent sociopaths ) .

Bianca says:

It can be difficult navigating the experiences cause on one hand i attracted these spirits to begin with , and now there using me , and they never play fair .

There set of morals is difficult ,

Bianca says:

They enjoy company in misery, but who can blame these spirits , they are often time very isolated and alone and alot of thime its peoples demons attracting nothing particularly productive in terms of “friendship”

Welcome to my blog, BIANCA, and thanks for your comments today.

I haven’t seen this article for a long time, so I updated it quite a bit. That said, your comments really lie outside the scope of how I view things, as the founder of Energy Spirituality. Still, I’ll respond and hope the following helps you.

Regarding your Comment #12, every human being with basic, normal mental health functioning does have cords of attachment.

I’d love to update your understanding about cords of attachment. Since, for instance, people don’t get them due to being “naive in relationships.” Furthermore, the process of getting cords of attachment has nothing to do with “picking them up.”

Please learn the essentials about cords of attachment from the expert who has trademarked the system 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®: Here’s a great place to start!

Comment #13 sounds to me, BIANCA, like you’re a smart person who is suffering a lot… and, with all respect, part of your suffering is due to more confusion. This time, about attracting spirits.

Here’s a free resource, a set of online workshops that are part of a step-by-step course I teach for energetic self-healing. I give you this link, not in order to sell you something but because these five lessons can bring you some helpful discernment.

Additional comments about spirits is quite unhelpful. Please, if you’ve been studying psychic development… stop. It leads to confusion.

And with all due respect, your Comments #13 and 14 suggest that you’ve been spending a whole lot of time thinking about spirits, analyzing them, etc.

Please, simplify your life.

Don’t pursue psychic development in any form. Back before the Shift into the Age of Awakening on 12/21/12… it was okay. But by now, it’s dangerous. As you can read in this article.

Wishing you well, BIANCA. And thanks again for adding to this educational blog called “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”