Surprise, Enlightenment!

Every springtime flower is a surprise. An even bigger surprise? Enlighenment!

Enlightenment could be your destiny! When it comes, will Enlightenment surprise you?

Blog-Buddies, are you loving this spring? Gardeners like me nearly drool with delight.

In the spirit of springtime, I’d like to share some of the latest statistics and facts about the fun world of energetic literacy and Energy Spirituality.

Note: Some two years after this original post, a bit of editing is overdue. I praise a website that no longer exists, so I’ll snip that part out and continue with the rest. Or you might just want to skip over to the really exciting breakthrough. Just scroll down to the big red headline.

1,000+ Blog Posts, Nearly 10,000 Comments

Yes, while all of us were busy writing those posts and comments, we flew by one milestone. “Deeper Perception Made Practical” has 1006 live posts now, this one included.Also, we have 9,534 live comments so far, for which many of you reading now get the credit. 🙂

And here’s another milestone. Such a surprise!

My First Client and Student Has Moved into Enlightenment

This surprise I know about. 🙂 There could be others I don’t know about, other Blog-Buddies who have achieved self-actualization. But the first student I do know about has crossed over that magical line from regular human to spiritual Enlightenment.

I’ll say no more about GLADYS, to protect her privacy. My heartfelt congratulations are extended, not that she needs anything from me (or anyone else) to feel happy ever again for the rest of this life.

GLADYS has bigger fish to fry now, although still apparently just a human woman. A woman who still doesn’t even have her own reality show, imagine!

GLADYS has been a long-time seeker, so many others helped her make this shift in consciousness. However, she definitely did many sessions and many workshops with Energy Spirituality. Not just surprised. I am so very thrilled, as I have my eye on a number of clients and students who may soon be following her lead.

Many of you Blog-Buddies, for instance. You are, to my perception, very close to Enlightenment — closer than many who have been proposed for the Enlightenment Life List.

Well, GLADYS has made it. One of millions of people living now, in this Age of Awakening. Many millions of us will, I predict, move into Enlightenment. And we’ll do it as householders. May those glorious surprises accumulate quickly!

Photo credit for today’s post goes to a website dedicated to the glories of being in Maine:

AJ says:

Wow! I was actually going to e-mail you TODAY and ask if I you had plans to release The Power of Face Reading in Kindle format. I’d just love to pull it up on my iPad when on a train or coffee shop. I actually think it would make quite the groovy iPad app as well…Also, Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup is my favorite book, and it’s out of print.

As a side note, let me get this straight. Amazon.com manually scanned all of the pages of your book, created a MOBI format eBook, and uploaded it without your consent using an opt-out policy? I would be so upset. Those technologies use OCR, which is only about 60-80% reliable in transcribing correctly.

They could seriously tarnish your brand. If customers had purchased that version and it was filled with misspelled words, crappy formatting, and looked like a scan job, it would not reflect kindly on you. As a graphic designer, I can appreciate all of the work that was put into typesetting and formatting as well.

I don’t know why this is making me so upset, perhaps I’m feeling you empathically.

suzanne says:

Wow! Congratulations to Valerie on your new website! And Rose, very cool to hear you are going to Turkey and entering the ebook world! Congratulations!
    And I am very curious about the enlightened student. Wish we could know who it is! Wow, that is very exciting.

Julie says:

Oh, goodness! How can I resist responding to your comment, Suzanne. The student is me! This may be a surprise all around. For those who don’t know, I’m Suzanne’s sister, Julie. Though I sometimes write under the name of Blake on the blog, since I like that name too. Ok, the cat’s out of the bag!

And in this small, adorable, modest (and entirely characteristic) comment from Enlightened Julie, we have my single favorite moment from this blog in all these years.

AJ, the list of indignities visited upon me by Amazon is long. However, they are THE way that the majority of new clients find me, apart from word of mouth.

Having to live in this wacky world is definitely evolutionary.

And, yes, I am not impressed with the Amazon attempt at Kindle, most particularly the omission of the copyright page and ISBN number. Not to mention the posting of this edition without, really, my knowledge or consent.

Regarding the tarnishing of my brand, we regularly receive complaints because folks by “New” books from Amazon Marketplace, not from the legitimate publisher, Women’s Intuition Worldwide. And then those books, sold through Amazon, are missing pages.

Evidently they were reject copies from the printer, headed for the dumpster, and some “enterprising” person decided to cash in by selling them as “New” books at Amazon.

You could be doing a perfectly fine job, AJ, at keeping your empath gifts turned OFF and still find this pretty upsetting.

What keeps me going through things like this is just doing my human best, with inspiration picking me back up when discouraged, and a committment to integrity in the work that I do — so the part that is my responsibility keeps me peaceful at heart.

Thanks for your delectable indignation!

suzanne says:

No way?!! Seriously?! Congratulations Julie! Does this have anything to do with the recent photo of you I emailed to Rose?!!!

Julie says:

I might not have said anything but for the question from my sister, which was too juicy and fun a moment to pass up!

Way, SUZANNE. You might remember, you sent me a photo of JULIE, calling her “photogenic.”

When I opened up that link and saw her, I almost fell off my chair.

This is the same JULIE found in many of my workshop graduate photos from years ago. She tended to “pose” directly in back of me, always reminding me of an angel.

So I wouldn’t call her aura in previous photographs puny. 😉

But this was of a different order entirely.

It is pretty interesting that out of all the many lurkers and Blog-Buddies, only one of you commented with a wish to know the identity of the first of my students and clients to become Enlightened…

and that particular person was JULIE’s sister.

Sweet!

suzanne says:

Wow! Juicy, indeed. I’m in shock but I guess I’m not really surprised. I knew you were on your way.

Glad I sent Rose your picture (on a whim, just because it was such an adorable photo!)

Julie says:

Thanks, Suzanne! This all came about because of the photo you sent, and your curiosity to wonder who was the mystery person. I am so tickled by all this.

LurkerNE says:

Perhaps the average visitor to this blog does not maintain the interest in Enlightenment that you do?

suzanne says:

Hi Rose,

Well I knew she was an angel! But I didn’t know she was enlightened when I stayed with her this weekend 🙂 I’m glad I sent you that picture!

Suzanne

Jordan says:

Oh, I sooo wanted to know!! The original post actually bummed me out a little because of the anonymity. I mean, hello! First Enlightened student and all we get is a little note at the end of a long post? Come on! I’m glad I didn’t say anything though, because how hilarious is it how it worked out in the comments!

Congrats Julie! I met you at a workshop or two, when you used to coordinate them for Rose. I thought you were pretty cool pre-Enlightenment! (And you too, Suzanne. I always love seeing a comment from you, remembering what a sweet person you are.)

Julie, I really hope you’ll share with us about your Enlightenment. I’m dying to know more.

Jordan says:

And Rose, congratulations to you too, of course! I imagine it’s pretty meaningful for you to have an Enlightened student/client finally. I mean, oh my God holy cow??? I think it’s a pretty big deal. But maybe not 😉

I don’t mean to be demanding of either of you- of course I’m not entitled to any of this information- but really, I’m absolutely vibrating with interest. (!)

Rose, I know you’re averse to sharing much personal information at the blog. But I do hope you don’t keep it a secret when you make it to the big E!

Jordan says:

By the way, very awesome that you’re writing a new face reading book. I’m very happy about it, but can’t totally believe it. It seems like Magnetize Money just came out, and that wasn’t even your latest! Wow, Rose!

LURKER NE, thank you for asking, in your Comment 13.

Gee, I didn’t know this blog had any average visitors. I’m quite convinced all of you are above average. 😉

Your question is an important one, however, so I will be devoting my next blog post to it.

Ironically for you, perhaps, because I was really planning to do an aura reading post of the #1 winner of the recent Molecular Empath Contest. Now that one will have to wait a bit.

AJ says:

I generally seem to be “in the know” when it comes to this kinda stuff, but I think I had it backwards. I would have thought that the landing page for your book (sales page) would have come directly from Amazon and anything marked as “New” would have come from the publisher.

Hopefully with Kindle things will be better. There is an alternative. You could sell the ePub and MOBI versions directly from your website—then you can make 100% profit from them. This way you can charge whatever you want for them. I think Amazon charges somewhere around $9.99 fixed and takes a huge cut out of that.

AJ, most people have it backwards. Even professional writers don’t yet know that “New” books sold on the landing page for a title at Amazon are NOT from the publisher.

They may be stolen, taken out of a dumpster, or anything. Why this is legal remains a mystery to me.

It’s like going to the drugstore to buy toothpaste. Imagine a section with Colgate Total. And then to the side are other tubes of Colgate Total, only they are being sold cheaper, and not through the manufacturer — in direct competition.

With NEW books sold at Amazon not from the publisher, it is very likely that the publisher and author receive zero payment for the book. Something to consider if one likes to “Vote with your money,” as I do when making purchases. Is it really worth saving a dollar or two, disrespecting the source of the book one is buying?

Julie says:

Thank you, Jordan! Anonymity is a bummer, isn’t it? I thought about going that route but then it seemed more fun and interesting to go this way. If only to give people something to think about, and myself something to think about. And I kind of want to find out what happens:)

Thanks for your enthusiasm and wanting to know! I will be happy to say more soon. Rose is going to ask me some questions and I will tell what I can, to the best of my ability. And I remember you from the workshops, how you were just enjoying yourself to your heart’s content.

Julie says:

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, Jordan, because I feel like this is a big deal too. And not just for me, but for anyone who wants it. Sort of like dominos falling, there could be a ripple effect. Watch out!

Jordan says:

Thank you Julie! I am so-so-so glad you didn’t remain anonymous and that are going to share with us. Hooray!

Regarding the domino effect, that is exactly how I was feeling when I wrote my earler comments: It’s really happening! Sh** is about to go down in the Rose Rosetree community! (lol)

Charles says:

Responding to AJ, Amazon doesn’t set ebook prices at all, except in cases where an Amazon imprint (e.g. Thomas & Mercer) is the publisher. The publisher decides the list price, and the publisher receives 70% if the list price is between 2.99 and 9.99, or 35% if the list price is outside that range. Obviously, most publishers will want their prices to fall somewhere in the 70% range.

Brenda says:

Yay Julie!!! love it!

Grace W says:

JULIE, I’m glad you revealed yourself! If you’d be willing to share anything about your experience of becoming enlightened, I’d love to hear….as I imagine others would, too!

And I love the sunchronicity of Suzanne being the one to ask who the person is. Very cool!

Valerie says:

Thank you Suzanne for the congratulations! And thank you Rose for the mention, it is greatly appreciated.

Suzanne I was so happy you wanted to know who the enlightened student was! I was so curious! How wonderful that it was your sister.

suzanne says:

I can’t wait to hear more as well, Julie, and Jordan, thanks for asking! I am very glad you are choosing not to be anonymous.

Jordan do you use a pseudonym on the blog?–I’ve always enjoyed your comments but did not know I had met you in a workshop! I’ll ask Julie:-) Anyway, hello!

And yes, congratulations Rose! That occurred to me last night after I signed off. First student to become enlightened is a big deal.

Jordan I like your idea of the domino effect among students.

Julie says:

You crack me up, Jordan. LOL.

Sozo says:

I too am fascinated by “enlightenment”. There seems to be alot of definitions and levels floating around on the internet, but none seem to bring it home for me. Are you born this way? I would love for you to “enlighten” me on this subject 🙂

suzanne says:

You are welcome, Julie and Valerie. Julie I am looking forward to your post!

Dave says:

This was a quite a funny turn of events with the comments!

“Who’s Enlightened?”

“Well, it’s actually your sister. Didn’t you know?”

Very funny. Congrats to Rose and Julie. I think it IS important to have student(s) achieving enlightenment in a system that advertises movement toward enlightenment. I’ve always felt significant benefit in Rose’s work, but I still wondered to myself, are people really going to make it to enlightenment with these teachings? Why hasn’t it happened yet? And it seems a lot of people have done it other ways. When’s a student gonna “make it all the way?”

So congrats all around! Very significant milestone IMO. I will be interested in any posts by Julie about what the “transition” felt like. Did you know it was coming? Any other worldliness? Do you feel completely blissful now?

SOZO, welcome to this blog. You might want to check out ENLIGHTENMENT in the search box.

I would particularly recommend you start with this one:

Rachel says:

Yes, congratulations, Julie! I am also very curious to hear what it feels like! So I look forward to hearing more.

Dave’s comment triggered a question that has been lingering at the back of my mind. As he put it: “it seems a lot of people have done it other ways.”

Just recently Rose cut the cord between me and God, and honestly, I cannot imagine any other way that I would have been able to move beyond those toxic patterns other than by having the cord cut.

So I am really curious when actors like Meryl Streep make it to enlightenment, because, well, what do I know, but I can’t imagine that she has been having lots of healing sessions.

It sounds like such a dumb question, I know, but how do people become self-actualized in other ways? Do they just have less STUFF to begin with? Did they get an easier start in life? Are they just really determined to enjoy life and don’t let anything stop them?

The only theory I can come up with is that some people have a very strong, loving foundation, which makes them less likely to form cords of attachment with lots of toxic items in the first place.

Am I close?!

Amanda says:

What a lovely set of comments! Suzanne and Julie, you have made my day 🙂

Amanda

LURKER, a post has been written in your honor. Thank you for your courageous and delicately worded question in Comment 35. When you have the chance, check this out:

Amy says:

That is fair enough!
    There was no offence meant or taken on my side too 🙂

Thanks, Brenda!!

Julie says:

Yes, Grace W, I thought the synchronicity was so cool too. My sister was helping me there, as usual, helping me step forward.

Hi Sozo,

I am perceiving Enlightenment right now as the divine presence in me growing big to the point that it dwarfs everything else.

Questions, concerns, problems, all still register on the movie screen of my mind, but the divine presence is my resting place and in the light of that, all else fades.

I’m so excited to tell more about this, because I was NOT born Enlightened, and not only that, it’s been a very recent change, from I would say the last few weeks or months. A 2012 happening!

Julie says:

Dave, at the moment I feel superlatively blissful, I confess. It has been quite a week! I will be curious to see how things continue in the rest of this year and how it feels then compared to now, whether it changes or stays the same.

Regarding your questions, I think there are a lot of ways to do this. I don’t know the “when” for each person, as that may be a question God is better equipped to answer. LOL. The mysteries of the Universe!

I can only say I followed what thrilled my Soul, I choose teachers who excited me, thrilled me, delighted me, challenged me, and pushed me out of my comfort zone (in a loving way, but always in the interest of my evolution and forward progress).

I’ll try to hit more of your questions, especially about the transition and what this feels like, in the separate post.

And the “Did I know it was coming?” No! I have a lot to say about that.

Jean says:

Congratulations Julie – and Rose.

This is all such a joy to learn about.

Had a feeling that the identity of Roses’ first enlightened client and student would eventually “come to light” ….

Looking forward to hearing more on this.

I sure am glad to be a member of this online community 🙂

Julie says:

I was delighted to see all of these questions and comments this morning. I did laugh and say, I’d better fortify myself with a cup of tea, and then hop to it, and get to work!

Forgive me if I don’t answer everything, but just go with what jumps out at me for now.

Julie says:

It’s a fantastic question, Rachel. What I think about it is, that actors like Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks and some of the others that have made the Enlightenment List List have built up what I’m just going to call The God Presence in them.

Joy certainly plays a part, and reaching their full potential certainly plays a part – through expanding themselves, challenging themselves, using their gifts and talents to the max, to help other people, and to help themselves.

They may not be lying on the couch doing healing sessions like regressions, or having cords cut, but they have found ways to maximize their joy in life to the point where it overshadows any STUFF.

It reminds me of how once Rose told me that there are two ways to move forward in your evolution, by either moving out STUFF or by making better choices that thrill your soul. And of course, you can do both! I did both.

About people getting an easier start in life, I have to laugh. I think there’s no free lunch for any of us!

I think you are on to something with your theory about the foundation. I have felt like I have an anchor now, like I am anchored in something that doesn’t move.

Like planets orbiting the Sun, where the Sun or Soul is the center of the universe and the planets or life events just whirl around it. And they do whirl wild and crazy! But the center doesn’t move.

Julie says:

Oh, that’s sweet, Amanda. Thank you for adding that.

Julie says:

Thanks, Jean, I always enjoy your comments on the blog. They make me feel relaxed and peaceful…

Valerie says:

Wow Julie, what you said about following what thrilled your soul is so inspiring. I’m getting much better at this one, thanks to Rose.

This statement of yours really touched me, because I am coming to observe in both myself and others the impact of doing what thrills your soul (or not).

For me, it’s magical. A recent discovery of mine is that when I find myself jumping up to do the wave, I know that I’m doing something that thrills my soul 🙂

Jordan says:

Suzanne- no, no pseudonym! You just don’t remember poor little forgettable me… lol, no worries, I’m sure we’ll meet again 😉

Julie, I am really enjoying your answers. I’m really looking forward to hearing how your transition happened. It’s especially nice to hear about Enlightenment from someone who uses and understands a lot of the Rose Rosetree vocabulary.

To be a little more clear about the domino effect thing, I am not falling into obsessing about when my own Enlightenment will come or getting super over-subjective or changing anything I do because of Julie’s Enlightenment. But I can’t deny that I think it has meaning for the community beyond just Julie and Rose. E.g., I don’t think it’s going to be another 40+ years of Rose working diligently with clients before a lot more of us become Enlightened.

Jordan says:

LOL Valerie! The wave!! That is really fun! By the way, congratulations on your website- it’s really inspiring to me. And on having such a beautiful name!

Julie says:

That’s great, Valerie. Do the wave! I love that analogy.

Julie says:

I do, Jordan. I use a lot of Rose Rosetree vocabulary, and a lot of Bill Bauman vocabulary (another Life Lister). They are the like the twin giants of my life.

If I mimic them, it is the sincerest form of flattery:)

I don’t think it’s going to be another 40 years, either. That’s just my sense of it.

Julie says:

There’s a real King Arthur theme playing in my head today, about all of this. A reminder about the sword in the stone story.

When Arthur, when the time was right, just walked right up and pulled the sword from the stone. No sweat, no strain. He just did it. That was his inheritance, so to speak, his birthright.

And I could be wrong, but I think that might be our shared inheritance, too. At this point in time.

It doesn’t have to be this big heavy mantle of Enlightenment, necessarily, but anything that you want to think of it as. It could be small moments, quiet joy, simple pleasures. Whatever you most want.

It might be, really, there for the taking.

Jordan says:

Julie, that’s such a relief to hear. Thank you.

You’re a beautiful writer.

Julie says:

I credit Soul Thrill with a lot of this transition. When I moved to Sterling, (sunny Sterling), a couple of years ago, I was dissatisfied with my life and wanted change.

One of the first things I did was sit down and make a list of every conceivable thing I could think of that might make my life BETTER.

Particularly things that I thought had Soul Thrill, or that I had researched with Rose and found had Soul Thrill.

And I did those things, one by one, at first in a kind of methodical checklist kind of way, and then it morphed into a more spontaneous, do what I feel like doing in the moment, and do what I feel ready to do, way.

So basically I was ready for change, and sure enough, when I was ready for it, it was ready for me.

I did those things, bit by bit, those Soul Thrill things.

And I did have some trepidation, like what’s going to happen if I make these changes, if I choose Soul Thrill above all else?

My first thought was, “All hell could break loose”.

My second thought was, “Or all heaven…”

Julie says:

So that’s kind of the lead in to the answer of, how did this happen?

First came Soul Thrill.

Then, what pushed me over the edge into this new state of consciousness? I don’t know.

It dawned slowly, this year. 2011 had been a difficult year, and not one inspiring a lot of hope for the future, LOL.

I went into 2012 with the attitude of the grinch and not a lot of cheerleader pep that this year would be any better. But suprisingly it was, things changed.

It was like there was help coming from other sources, other places. Where there had been unhappiness, a sort of contentment took over.

Like being content in all circumstances, however they go. Maybe they go well, maybe they go badly. Maybe they are fortunate, maybe they are unfortunate. But being along for the ride, either way.

And not being troubled by circumstances, control having gone out the window! That’s what tickles me. I can’t control anything. And I don’t want to. It’s part of the surprise.

Each day brings new suprises, new challenges. I don’t know what’s coming down the pike. But I feel an okayness with not knowing, an okayness with whatever happens.

In the morning I like to sit and feel the presence of my Soul and say hello, basically.
    And this is silly, but I play this game where I ask my Soul, where are you and do you want to visit me?

I giggle at that, since it’s not like my Soul has gone to Paris or something. It’s always right here. But I call out to it nonetheless, and invite it Home.

So that’s my story, and I’m stickin’ to it! I think the only other thing I was going to say is that 2012 and this Enlightenment experience has been like the dawning of a new day.

Where it happens so imperceptibly that you almost don’t notice it. One moment creeps into the next and before you notice it, the full strength sun is upon you.

Suzanne says:

Hi Julie,

I’m loving your beautiful posts. Thanks so much for sharing. I am so happy for you and so proud of you. And your comment about my helping you step forward touches my heart. I have always seen that as such a reciprocal thing. I remember how I talked about yoga and then you started taking it, then someone in your yoga class told you about Rose, and then you gifted me with a session to Rose. And what a life changer that was for me!

I’m loving all of the comments in this thread.

And Jordan, oh no! Which workshop was it? Empath Empowerment 1 or Spiritual protection? I’m bad with names. I’m sure I know you, but do not remember your name. I am also sure you are not forgettable!

I also think it will not be 40 years before this wave of enlightenments. I love the Sword in the Stone analogy.

I agree very much with the theories r.e. people who become enlightened without healing work. And about the power of doing both healing work and focusing on soul thrilling activities.

For the first year that I worked with Rose, I focused exclusively on removing stuff through healing sessions. And that moved me forward big time. This year I am focusing on both removing stuff and thrilling my soul and wow, what an acceleration that is!

One example–I do a weekly fitness bootcamp class at the Y. That class lifts my energy for the day and sometimes for the whole week!

This morning I went to that class–the teacher didn’t show. She had arranged for a sub who didn’t come. Some of us started our running warm up in preparation for her arrival. When she didn’t come one person yelled out a suggestion for a next activity. Everybody seemed to get into the spirit of it at once and somehow, we did the whole class by ourselves, with various people jumping in to lead activities. It was the most spontaneous, amazing, organically organized and enthusiastic class ever. Talk about soul thrill!

Anyway, I have come to realize the value of consciously increasing the joy factor in one’s life in addition to healing work.

Suzanne

Suzanne says:

Hi Rose,

I’m not sure where the best thread is for this question is–it’s somewhat enlightenment related so here goes.

In the Empath Empowerment II workshop you talked about having a before-birth planning session that was helpful for you. I’ve read about these in The Soul’s Plan and I would love to have a session like this. Can you tell me who you saw or if there is someone you recommend?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Hi Rose,

Thanks,

Suzanne

Delighted to answer this question, SUZANNE.

First, I guess I should note that I loved Robert Schwartz’ first book and probably will love this new one, too. However, he is a very talented psychic (unless something has changed), and he is very committed to the concept — widely the culture among psychics — that a reading constitutes a healing.

Personally, I am convinced that a reading is NOT a healing.

So I’m glad you’re inquiring about a session that produces results, more than enjoyable astral-type details to learn about.

Continuing, SUZANNE, with what I do recommend since it isn’t getting psychic readings on the topic of planning meeting before this lifetime, etc.

You can google to learn about “Life Between Lives” — a type healing session that is a variation on regression therapy.

There is a great pioneer in this work, Michael Newton, Ph.D. Retired now, he has published three books written directly by him (which I have studied) and he has trained practitioners who now train other practitioners.

If you find someone in your neighborhood, you might enjoy this type of session.

Suzanne says:

And, thanks I will check Michael Newton out. I am well aware that a reading is not a healing–but the reading you described seemed to have been very helpful.

Should you find yourself in MY neighborhood, i.e., Sterling, Virginia, you might want to have a session with… me.

Although the experience I referred to personally elsewhere WAS with somebody who studied with Dr. Newton, I chose not to study with this group. Why?

There are many interesting useful comments that he offers, especially in his book for Hypnosis and Regression Therapy professionals — you know, folks like me!

However, Dr. Newton is very solidly aligned with astral experiences. For instance:

* He is very interested in gleaning information about spirit guides. I like to keep my client’s identity as the focus of information.

* Dr. Newton is very interested in details of the astral world, what the planning meeting room looks like, for instance.
    * I am more interested in knowledge relevant to my client’s evolutionary process.

You get the idea. I’m into Energy Spirituality as part of a person’s pursuit of Enlightenment, and sessions of this type are done within this context, using a variety of techniques not used by Dr. Newton.

Some of you Blog-Buddies have had this type of session with me. It is often great to do after a series of other sessions of Energy Release Regression Therapy, a kind of icing on cake.

In fact just today I facilitated a session of this type for one of my clients… GLADYS.

Incidentally, as long as this blog post is so newsy, even historic — thanks to Julie — here is a little hint about something to be coming later this year.

I am changing the name and focus of Energy Release Regression Therapy, including the type of session just discussed here. No more info. will be forthcoming until it is ready for my website, etc. The formal launch.

This is acoming, however. And in 2012, if I can manage it.

If you have further questions related to your actual Comment 56, Suzanne, just let me know. 🙂

Suzanne says:

I had not thought you did this type of session. Very helpful to know!

Jordan says:

Suzanne, I’ve had a session with Rose of that type. Highly recommended!

Also to Suzanne, I was in both of those workshops with you. To jog your memory, I’m in my early 20s, long blonde hair, and my mom (Renee) came to Empath Empowerment with me. I’m not really sure what might have stood out about me, but maybe that helps! If you had your empathy ON during the empath workshop (at least at the beginning) maybe you’ll remember me as the very anxious, sort of freaking out person! LOL, just a little empath joke there.

Jordan says:

Julie, your story is really fascinating to me. Thank you.

It sounds like you didn’t have any flashy experience. How far in did you know for sure that this was Enlightenment? What did you think at the beginning about what was happening?

Sozo says:

Thanks so much Julie for answering my question! It sounds like you have been working very hard. Congrats 🙂

I wanted to ask Valerie if her work with auras and photos if she has found any enlightened people?

This post really took off after I posted. So much info. Thanks!

Dave says:

“If it is significant, I did set an intention to live a Garden of Eden style life, one with as much enjoyment as possible.

Then I committed to that vision and each day have reminded myself, okay, I am in the Garden of Eden, now am I enjoying it? How can I enjoy it more?”

This is great Julie!

I also wonder if Enlightenment is part of a life contract. What do you all think? Pre-destined or not for ultimate fulfillment….

Also, Dr. Newton’s books are facinating. Very mind opening. And, Looking forward to the announcement Rose!

Rachel says:

Julie,

Thanks for your answer to my question (great answer) – but thanks too for ALL your comments. I am getting a huge kick out of reading what you have to say, it is really inspiring!

Rachel

SOZO, might I for the second time suggest you open up the Enlightenment Life List post? It is #1 in our Most Popular Posts, third column on this screen. Or type ENLIGHTENMENT into the search box on the upper left corner.

Sure, you can get education in drips and drabs by asking other Blog-Buddies. But you might want to be aware that, as noted previously, this blog is loaded with information from this teacher about Enlightenment.

It is obvious from your question that you still haven’t read them.

I won’t make further comments of this nature about your comments at this blog. But I’m sounding a message for all you Blog-Buddies and students who are serious about growing.

When you find a teacher with something to say, you do have a choice about whether to actually study with that teacher. Or you can hang out near where the teacher is and ask people in the group about their opinions, ignoring what that teacher is actually teaching.

Gee, which route do you think is a more direct one? (Or a more respectful approach when interacting at somebody’s blog?)

Suzanne says:

Hi Jordan! Now I know you! How cool! All this time I’ve been enjoying your comments not realizing that I knew you and that you are Renee’s daughter. I must not have had my empath gifts turn on because I do not remember you as anxious, but as very sweet! And I remember thinking how cool it was that you and your mom were attending the workshop together. Isn’t it wonderful having a family member sharing this journey?

Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

This post has certainly sparked lots of interest (and lots of questions). I hope that you didn’t take my question at no. 34 to be disrespectful to you? I certainly didn’t intend it that way.

I was throwing my question out to anyone who might like to respond, and I hope it goes without saying that that would of course include you, Rose.

I didn’t state that explicitly in my original comment… I’m sorry if it caused any offence. I am a little afraid of bombarding you with questions so I probably assumed that it was okay to ask other people.

Once again, apologies if what I did was disrespectful.

Anonymous says:

I am loving the conversation being generated on this thread. Inspiring!

Knowing Julie, I am not at all surprised that she is now Enlightened. I think Julie’s comments speak so beautifully about her journey. Lovely!

Jean says:

Well so many great things here ….

Aw Julie – thank you for your comment 🙂

I am so enjoying your further comments – what a beautiful writing style you have.

Beyond your great writing style – the content of what you are sharing is quite helpful to me….just as Rose speaks of – a householder who has now moved to a state of enlightenment.

And now writing to us all about “what it’s like.”

IMHO truly an effective and empowering teaching/learning experience.

Yes Valerie thank you for doing the wave – I kinda want to jump up and do a bit myself…. guess it might be best if I finish typing first.

I also get a wave analogy but a bit different as in…

I am riding the wave of this ever quickening Kali Yuga-esque rising tide of increased vibrations…staying in the crest part of the wave – taking care to not get pulled into “the roll” and sucked down…yet never fear! Even if this happens it is temporary – another wave comes along and I safely hop right back into that new moving crest and flow along – the wiser for that “roll” experience.

Ok so one of my soul thrill experiences is actual body surfing in objective reality real time life…personal experience being a good building block for effective metaphor.

I have read – and given to others – books by Robert Schwartz and Michael Newton. Personally I found them to be great sources of information on between life past life topics. That being said I agree with the comments Rose has made about these authors and their work.

And of course…. I have felt huge benefits form working with Rose on these topics – and many others. Much gratitude….

Speaking of Rose…boy sure sounds interesting this new name and focus for Energy Release Regression Therapy…looking forward to learning more on this.

Jordan says:

Dave, I think it’s in my life contract, but that’s just me. Plus I’m still in my under 28 phase, so currently have a lot more predetermined stuff than older blog buddies might. I figure it might be more of a choice for older people, but..?

Julie says:

Thank you, Anonymous. I had hoped to hear from you. That means a lot to me!

And thank you all for such a great, great reception. I’m touched, moved, astonished, pleased by everything you said.

I may pipe down now and be quiet for a while, as my introvert nature is taking over (even now I can’t escape from it!).

But keep the ball rolling with your thoughts, ideas, comments. I will be reading and thinking of you:)

-Julie

Julie says:

And a special thank you to Rose, for all that she is and does. She is amazingness incarnate.

And for allowing me this chance to express a few things, on a subject that is, to me, just popping with excitement.

Thank you, Rose.

Sozo says:

Rose, Thanks for link and yes I have gone through some of it. I intend to finish when time allows. I do find your blog (and students) very interesting. I respect that you think one should go straight to the teacher. I also know that your students must be very qualified or you wouldn’t promote them or have them post here. I also realize that your time is valuable and if a regular blog buddy or student can answer my question, I am quite fine with it. Thanks for the link 🙂

You’re welcome, SOZO.

What an interesting idea, that any random person who puts a comment on this blog is being promoted by me, or is very qualified.

This notion may result from the great leveling force, to some, of the Internet. Supposedly, if it’s on a screen, it’s valid. Supposedly, everyone has equal standing and understanding. Sure they do, if no discernment is used by the reader.

Discernment, please! On a daily basis, this healer encounters folks whose auras are quite distorted. And why? They have been playing with their consciousness as though coloring with a new box of crayons. Folks, there can be serious consequences of doing “whatever” just because it seems interesting, both short-term consequences and long-term problems. For example:

* JOE has been doing a sweet little practice he learned off the Internet to stay positive. It happens to cause rigidity and tension all over his auric field, but he’s not aware enough to know that. Instead, he’s trying really hard to live an ideal of New Age, pushing himself into a spiritual addiction on top of all his other problems.

* Or consider his dad, JOE SR., who is active in a 12-step program. Far as he’s concerned, Al-Anon has saved his life. (Which is great.) Far as he’s concerned, support groups of people growing together is ALWAYS the way to move forward in life. (Which isn’t great, because why ask the blind to lead the blind? Not a way to seek a goal like Enlightenment, surely.)

* Or GLADYS read about a meditation technique. It was free, online. She liked the colors on the website and all the pretty pictures. So GLADYS thought, “Why not?”

Except, oops! That technique that has caused GLADYS to have 1,400 stuck spirits carried around on her aura. Maybe she’ll post that technique somewhere on HER blog, just because she thinks it’s so great. Lacking skills of aura reading, how is she to know otherwise?

* And let’s not even get started on the Astral-Level, Energetic Ponzi Schemes that run rampant on the Internet:

Therefore, you might want to think about quality on your path, SOZO. And let’s be very clear, about this blog and elsewhere on Internet websites.

People who are qualified to represent Energy Spirituality and Energetic Literacy are graduates of my Energy Spirituality Mentoring Program. That does NOT include people who offer “cord-cutting sessions” or took a weekend workshop with me or read one of my books.

People who are qualified to represent the system of Face Reading Secrets(R) are graduates of my Professional Face Reading Course. Either yes or no.

People may offer teleclasses or workshops based on my books. But don’t think for a moment that I authorized this, or that they really have the standing in any sense to represent my trademarked systems. They don’t.

All this notwithstanding, I have affection and respect for all you regular contributors to the blog.

Each of you, commenting even once, has something worthwhile to say.

Yet even you newbies here have the right to some basic clarity and standards. This is a teaching blog maintained to support a community of people who are moving ahead rapidly on their path to Enlightenment.

Which readers do I especially welcome to this blog on “Deeper Perception Made Practical”?

Honest people who are interested in growing quickly. Not just hobbyists aiming to spend a few pleasant moments indulging vague feelings of being “in the know.”

Yees, Blog-Buddies, I have renamed this post. Now that we hit the Top Ten List at the blog — and more importantly now that the thread has developed about surprise! Julie! As the discretely named Enlightened person…

It only seemed reasonable to re-name the blog post away from its original title, about Statistics. LOL.

Glad you care about that “statistic” named Julie Schroedl.

BTW, JULIE will not be answering questions here in future, as she has gently noted.

That’s a fine teaching point for any of you who are curious about Enlightenment.

Knowing her own need for space… that has helped get JULIE there, into a state of self-realization.

And, contrary to common fantasies about the Enlightened, it is different from living to serve every random person who asks a favor. Just like before Enlightenment, each human being has self-authority that extends to how much volunteering seems appropriate in each situation.

Grace W says:

ROSE, I applaud what you said in comments 79 & 80. I love that you uphold and clearly state your high standards of integrity.

Given the growing phenomenon that is spiritual addiction, I think it’s a great service to spell out what you do, how you do it, why you do things the way you do, and how all that is different from your average New Age-y website. I think it’s great to clarify for newbies to all this and to make it clear for those who might be breezing through the internet that there’s much more going on here than your average website/blog. I really like that.

And mostly for me it’s about making it clear that these skills are so EFFECTIVE. Life-changing. Fascinating. Easy to learn. Just incredibly cool. Taught with integrity. And, I will add, very reasonably priced, between the costs of sessions, workshops and books.

That said, it does actually take some, dare I say…effort…commitment…discipline….focus…to do sessions, read the blog, read the books, practice the skills.

I really do get that we all must start somewhere and beginnings with anything can be a bit messy. But there’s a big difference between messy sincerity and breezing through, not taking the power of Energy Spirituality seriously, nor even seeking to understand the entire body of work, let alone respect a teacher’s time, energy, and devotion to the work.

After the initial “oh, how interesting! Oh yes, I’ll buy that book! Oh yes, I’m going to book a session!” no action was taken, no changes made, more muck continues.

We each have our path, make our own choices, have self-authority, our own pacing. I really get that. But, boy, I get increasingly impatient with that scenario, though. With the “easy, breezy” approach to spirituality. Oh, maybe someday when I have time…..or whatever. I don’t even bring it up with folks after an initial suggestion.

And for those of us who’ve been around for a bit, I think it’s great to have the periodic encapsulation of your work, the setting of the framework. It’s great reinforcement and quite helpful in that I’m reminded of what I’ve learned.

Thanks, ROSE!

Sozo says:

Rose, not to be nit picky, but my original question was to you, but Julie answered it. You later went further with added information (links etc). I then asked Valerie St John a question, again someone you promoted for reading auras through photos. I feel a bit judged as now you think I don’t have discernment in who I choose to answer questions, but in reality they were your students whom you promoted. Isn’t the greatest compliment (to you) knowing that your students have reached a higher level (and beyond) because of your efforts? They are here because of you. I certainly didn’t intend to offend you, just a curious person who is also on her own path towards God. Thanks again..it seems I have a lot to read now 🙂

Renee says:

I just wanted to congratulate you Julie. Thank you so much for becoming enlightened! For some reason it keeps making me cry. The idea that thrilling your soul is a path to enlightenment is thrilling! Not suffering, not forced worship or work, but joy, fun, happiness. So interesting, I mean the usual way we learn to achieve is not by having fun its by painfully keeping your nose to the grindstone, working hard, or giving things up, and the things we work so hard for aren’t even in the same universe as enlightenment. I can’t wait to start my soul thrilling list!
    if this is starting a domino effect I can’t wait to be knocked down!!

Dear RENEE:

Ever hear of this spiritual law? “When someone else gets what YOU want and you respond with joy, rather than jealousy, that positions you to receive much faster.”

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person, RENEE. And I agree with your sentiment that this milestone in consciousness is a big deal. For JULIE. Also for this entire online community.

It is also a big deal to understand more clearly the nature of Enlightenment. As you are starting to understand more clearly….

Many people don’t aspire to Enlightenment. Such a loss! If you don’t aspire to a destination, you’re unlikely to get there.

When JULIE completes the e-interview she’ll be doing for us (over the next few weeks), it will be interesting for us all to learn how long she has pursued Enlightenment.

The biggest prize for human consciousness doesn’t usually arrive without striving.

Some of you Blog-Buddies may have a copy of “Let Today Be a Holiday,” a daybook designed to help people overcome spiritual addiction and move towards Enlightenment.

If you have a copy, you might want to read or re-read the following sections:

Astronauts’ auras, Page 88
    Divine economy in your life, Page 147
    Give God a sign, Page 265
    How would you describe The Ride? Page 179
    Peel a banana, Page 259
    The walk of evolution, Page 199
    Use this first-aid kit, Page 322

Preview this book at The Official Rose Rosetree Website:

Jill says:

I’ve been reading the posts here for awhile now but too busy to participate in the posts for the past year. But, WOW, I have to jump in and congratulate Julie and Rose on Julie’s Enlightenment. This is such wonderful news for all of us. I remember a time in my life when I would be terribly jealous of anyone I felt was attaining enlightenment before me. I felt I was working so hard for it and was so frustrated at not being there now (now I know it’s really about being HERE now – grin). One day it dawned on me that the enlightened person is a person who is so full of light and love that that is exactly the type of person I would want to be around and would want the whole world to be full of. Instantly, I wanted enlightenment for everyone – and as quickly as possible. I didn’t care who got there first. Now I feel even more laid back about it. I know that everyone is getting there in their own way and at their own pace and it is all perfect right now. The timing of Julie’s enlightenment is perfect for all of us. Thank you, Julie, for accepting your enlightenment on behalf of all of us. And thank you, Rose, for assisting all of us on our path to enlightenment. I feel such deep gratitude to you it makes me cry with joy at the thought of you.

JILL, you are so welcome. I had been thinking YOU might be the first any day now. 🙂

Love to you,

Rose

Grace W says:

JULIE, I’ve been meaning all week to chime in with my congratulations and to thank you for being willing to speak up and share a bit of your story. I was struck by quite a jolt of inspiration as a result of it!

When you shared that you really pursued soul thrill, I had this sort of ‘duh’ moment (not a major ‘duh,’ really, but a minor one 🙂 )

The soul thrill research skill is one I have from the workshop, but has been the skill I’ve used the least of my energy spirituality skills. After reading your comments, a lot shifted for me.

I decided to research a bunch of things that have been rolling around in the back of my mind..even mundane things like finding a new hairdresser.

I think I already do a fair amount of soul thrilling things, but being inspired by your story, I’m stepping it up a notch. Dusting off those research skills, experimenting a bit.

Wishing you all the best and sending you thanks, and to you, too, ROSE!

Jean says:

Thank you Grace W. for sharing the below in your comment #83.

Oh my yes me too.

One can lead a horse to water…..

For me this type of scenario is a reminder to take myself over there
    (and let go of what others are doing – or not doing as it were)
    and have a good long drink of that fine water.

And in doing so perhaps do some leading by example.

Jean says:

Ooops – this is what Grace W. said from her comment #83 that I was referring to in comment # 91….

Grace W said: I get increasingly impatient with the latter approach, having mentioned your work to the latest person who was happy to share this-that-and-the-other challenge that to this skilled empath could be helped easily with some Energy Spirituality.

Sweet, GRACE W. And please consider that “Duh!” moment to be an “Aha!” moment.

Unless you consider Homer Simpson, the original “Duh!” guy, to be an inspiration to you on your personal path to Enlightenment. 😉

How astute of you to appreciate that doing what thrills your soul can greatly hasten your spiritual evolution.

Energy Spirituality is 50% about putting in, such as integrating your cleaner consciousness and mind-body-spirit functioning by doing activities with soul thrill.

The other 50% of Energy Spirituality involves cutting cords of attachment (a.k.a. “cord-cutting”) and other skill sets to remove STUFF.

I am not at all surprised you are integrating this knowledge ever deeper on your path to Enlightenment. I am too.

Jill says:

Grace W and Jean,

I so appreciate you voicing the frustration that I have so often with friends. I share my enthusiasm for the healing sessions with Rose as well as her books and lend them the books and don’t even get any feedback. One of those friends even told me, after spending a half hour whining about her relationship with her son, that she didn’t want to Cut that Cord because she thought there was still something she needed to learn. That was after she had, supposedly, read Rose’s book on Cutting Cords. Obviously she didn’t read or comprehend that book.

What amazes me most is that these very same friends have watched the effects of the healing sessions I have had with Rose over the last 3 years. They all, and many others, want to be around me and want my attention all the time and I suspect that is because they are getting a lift from my own state of being. That is fine, but it’s like they want the free ride but are not willing to do the work for themselves.

Jill says:

Rose,

Because of the work I have done with you I feel that I am enlightened – or very, very close. I could say that all 10 of the markers you note in your post “What is Enlightenment” are true for me now. It was no big deal thing. Just a slow sort of dawning and then I noticed that I am always happy, and always seeing others as “God” as well as myself. The path I take is exactly the same as Julie – that of doing what thrills my soul. It’s too wonderful to express and I am so happy that Julie can express it as well as she does.

Amy says:

Intellectually it makes sense to me and I ‘know’ that everyone and everything is God, but I’m not at the ‘knowing’- visceral and complete understanding -of that yet.

AMY, it is great that you can make a distinction between theoretical notions in contrast to a state of experiencing self as Divine, experience in consciousness cultivated patiently until it goes all the way through to the entire mind-body-spirit system.

Visceral, intellectual, chakra databanks — the whole self needs to be on board for the experience to count as Enlightenment.

Ha, JILL. I was hunching!

Comment 95, oh Snoopy dance of teacherhood and friendship!

With your self-authority, you don’t need to do this, of course. But you are cordially invited to place yourself as a candidate for the Enlightenment Life List post.

Just include a recent photo, preferably on a link to a URL, like a Facebook photo. Because I would like others at the Blog to be able to do this as well.

I’ll gladly research you for the Enlightenment Life List, just yes or no.

Beware that if I put you on, I will ask you to send your last name for the list. You will be publicly outed as a sage. A “Sri.”

Related to that last comment for JILL, at this time, note to all you Blog-Buddies:

When and if you feel reasonably sure that you too have crossed over into Enlightenment, you have the same invitation.

Send a RECENT photo that represents you in your current state of consciousness.
    I will keep this invitation going provided that:

1. Those of you Blog-Buddies who nominate yourselves are quite sure personally that you really belong on this list.

Neither you nor I would relish a “No.”

2. You nominate only yourself, you, a regular reader or lurker at this blog.

3. Please do not share my invitation with people who do not regularly read or lurk here. I do not have time (or inclination) to provide free aura readings for everyone with a passing interest who learns of this service.

4. In response to your self-nomination, I will say yes or no, no details. You’all are used to that from the Enlightenment Life List so far, correct?

5. Nominate only yourself, otherwise only public figures whom you feel reasonably certain are Enlightened.

6. This is a one-time per lifetime offer. So please don’t ask unless you are quite sure.

What a lovely expansion of this blog over the Passover and Easter weekend of 2012!

Jill says:

Well, I will have to go set up a Facebook account, then. And get Warren to take the picture. This is going to be very interesting, Rose. And a little complicated. But, such an interesting story.

Actually, after posting comment 95 I went and ordered a session with you for the very purpose of having you read me. If it turned out that I was still only very close I wanted to continue with a Soul Thrill session because I really do feel that is the best way to enlightenment.

For the rest of you Blog Buddies (and I mean that in the most loving, intimate sense now) I did about a year and a half of intense healing sessions with Rose and took a couple of workshops with her. Then, I fell in love with a man who had been hanging out waiting patiently for me to heal enough from a divorce to notice how much he loved me.

The strange and wonderful thing about this is that I have been seeking enlightenment my whole life and my husband is not interested in anything spiritual at all. He doesn’t understand it and doesn’t want to understand it. And, yet, we go together like salt and pepper and can’t seem to disagree or have an argument. We tried to have an argument just to see if the make-up sex is as good as they say. Sorry, had to say that.

Perhaps that is part of what being enlightened is all about. I have no ego to defend under any circumstances and he just wants to be with me and is content with anything that makes that possible. He has made the conscious decision to drop the anger that was making him unhappy and to do whatever it took to be happy long before he met me. We both are of high integrity. I mention that because I think it is one of the most important things to develop if you are seeking enlightenment and/or happiness.

Anyway, now I have to get him to take a picture for the purpose of having myself read by Rose and anyone else wanting to know me. I am excited and amused by this. He is willing to do it without even understanding what it is all about. I am feeling naked before the world and can only observe it all happening with deep amusement and curiosity. I have wanted to have another session with Rose but didn’t know how to speak about this with my husband. Now I really have no choice. What fun life is!