An eloquent, heartfelt comment came in this morning from SOPHIA. When you read it, you may understand immediately why I moved it into the start of a whole new thread, as the start of today’s blog post.
So, first, the words of new Blog-Buddy SOPHIA….
What if the concept of God revolts you?
I’ve been working with “Become the Most Important Person in the Room.” I feel quite overwhelmed with skepticism though, as some exercises mention God.
For the life of me, I cannot turn to God, in any shape or form.
I can’t quite express in words how distant I feel to the idea of turning to God.
Mildly put, turning to God for help would be like turning to “Lexi” from [the how-to book for empaths] for help (I feel extremely unease around that “Lexi”, I literally want to take a step back simply when seeing her in a picture).
To the best of my ability, all I know on the topic of God, I have heard from other people.
I have no first-hand knowledge of God.
The only way I could turn to God, is by somehow getting the approval of other people first. And this doesn’t look like it is ever going to happen.
Given that all I know on the topic of God, I have heard from other people and have no first-hand knowledge of God, how could I possibly turn to God?
I am wondering if you have already written on this issue, and if you could please direct me to it. [Not yet, SOPHIA. You’re inspiring that now.]
(I am familiar with “Let Today Be A Holiday : 365 Ways to Co-Create with God” – but it doesn’t seem to address my problem; it seems to be only for people who already believe in God.
I’ve always envied theists for being able — and, apparently, chosen — to believe in God.
It seems unfair to me that I can’t believe in God, and I feel pained that I can’t; but at the same time, I cannot but acknowledge the possibility that belief in God is something reserved only for the chosen ones.)
Now for your help, Blog-Buddies
Sure, I have a post or two full of ideas on this really important topic, Blog-Buddies. But this morning is devoted to getting my September newsletter written, and the rest of today’s work is soooo booked solid.
So let’s start with YOUR wisdom and experience in response to SOPHIA’s question.
- Many of you Blog-Buddies are skilled empaths, who used to be unskilled empaths. The method of Empath Empowerment(R) helped you, and you might not have been terribly keen on God yourself — not having the same set of difficulties just expressed by SOPHIA but a fairly close set of your own.
- Or you might just have some wisdom to share as a newly empowered empath.
- Others of you may be experienced clients with Energy Spirituality sessions. You know that I invite YOUR choice of Divine Being into a session. Anything to share with SOPHIA about your experiencees?
- And some of you regular readers are just interested in the aura reading part, the Stage Three Energetic Literacy. None of those cool aura readings of celebs at this blog would happen without use of the Get Big technique. (You’ll find it in “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” and “Read People Deeper” and other Rose Rosetree how-to’s.
- Plus “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” would be $zero$ if I hadn’t been able to use techniques in Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R). So you Blog-Buddies might have some great insights to share with SOPHIA.
Well, go for it! I’ll make your comments live and get to my commenty blog post when time here frees up.