All you wanted to know about energetic literacy, what aura reading is good for. We’ll have loads of questions from you Blog-Buddies, I hope, and a great chance to educate everyone about this great topic for being a smart consumer, receiving mind-body-spirit healing, and moving forward on your personal path to Enlightenment.
It’s coming tomorrow!
Yes, come join us tomorrow night, Friday, November 16, 2012, on “Journeys with Rebecca” Our topic is:
Aura Reading, Learn About Your Gifts
The live interview will be broadcast, 8:15 p.m. – 10 p.m. EST, 7:15 – 9 p.m. Central Time, 5:15 -7 p.m. Pacific Time, Everywhere – good time!
Listen live to this interview with Rebecca Jernigan on Friday, Aug. 31, 8:15 p.m. 10 p.m. EST. Just use the Journeys with Rebecca interview link. You have many ways to interact:
- Call in to 347-688-2902
- E-mail Rebecca Jernigan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or use the chat feature during the show to ask your question.
- After the interview, ask your questions or add your reactions to the show.
Interviews with Rebecca are always special to me, and it’s not as though the excitement is over the rarity of doing a media interview. This one will be #995.
Join us, however you can, if you have ever wanted to understand more about why it can be so very useful, reading auras.
Other resources for aura reading
- There’s always my international bestseller, only that one is hard to read unless you speak German: die Aura erkennen mit allen Sinnen.
- In English, it’s called Aura Reading Through All Your Senses. Named after the trademarked method, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R).
- Another teach-yourself-to-read-auras book is Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras
- How about previewing 3 of the 50 aura reading/relationship profiling chapters for free? Easy, with the link here.
Aura Reading can really help someone to be a smarter New Age Consumer. Loads of research on the human energy field, one client or public figure at a time, one chakra databank at a time, has led to many discoveries in some of my other how-to books, including:
and my most popular book for empaths, Become The Most Important Person in the Room
So ask about what interests you most. I’m looking forward to being of service to all you listeners.