What a Christmas gift, a celebration gift to this blog! We have already had a first Aura Reading Jamboree, only it wasn’t “official.”
Instead, we had a spontaneous bunch o’ goodie gifts at Learning from movies, music, and TV aura reading, face reading, Enlightenment coaching, courtesy of AMANDA for the original photo, then PAIGE, MELANIE, and ELAINE each volunteering terrific aura reading research.
Let’s mark the moment. Because this historic set of comments amounted to our first-ever, and maybe any blog’s first-ever, gathering of aura reading research with Stage Three Energetic Literacy.
Yes, it was an unofficial Aura Reading Jamboree
Look back, everyone, and you’ll see these aura readers were researching chakra databanks. They were using techniques of energetic literacy to research all the way over to chakra databanks.
Wonderful insights from each of the three aura readers! Insights into expression of soul, verbal integrity in personal life vs. being a performer, and the trademark Jack Nicholson confidence… as a performer.
All these aura readings had the following characteristics, which I think are really important in the context of developing Stage Three Energetic Literacy.
Important characteristics for you to use, too, for upcoming Aura Reading Jamborees
Upcoming aura reading jamborees like the one started today!
These were neither psychic “hits” nor random hunches. Instead the aura reader set out to research one chakra databank at a time.
- No psychic predictions were offered, nor musings about past lives. This was aura reading in the present. While there is nothing wrong at all with doing psychic readings, energetic literacy is about reading a person in the present. If it’s a photo, then you read the person at the time of the photo. To me, the distinction has many important implications that we won’t go into unless someone asks in a comment below. Bottom line, this is energetic literacy, folks. No more about past or future than when you read this, very long paragraph.
- Particular chakra databanks were read, one at a time. This wasn’t a sweet Stage One Energetic Literacy mush, with “Good person” or “Bad person.”
- Notice how clean it was, all those bits of aura reading? Stage Three Energetic Literacy requires a perception, then an interpretation. And what you share isn’t the perception (which is personal and reflects an individual’s Inner Dictionary). Instead, you just tell others the interpretation, because that’s the aura reading, after all. So nobody here said, “Blue spiderwebs on his forehead” or the like. Phew, thanks again, Blog-Buddies.
- Internal validation ruled. Not a single one of you Blog-Buddies pleaded for external validation, as in “Hey everybody, did I get what you got?” or “Rose Rosetree, the big aura reading authority, is going to tell you if you got correct findings or garbage.” In this respect, also very much like the regular literacy you’re using here, and very important for each person’s cumulative growth as an aura reader.
- Self-authority and internal validation work great when there is a technique to provide structure. When we do our future Aura Reading Jamborees, I would appreciate your mentioning which technique you used.
Yes, of course we are going to have future Aura Reading Jamborees!
Now that you Blog-Buddies invented our first one, let’s explore someone besides Jack Nicholson.
Remember our Fame Change Contest for Face Reading or Aura Reading, Your Choice. It was back in 2012.
Wait, it still is 2012.;-)
Look, I have already committed to researching how four of those nominees changed due to fame, with aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge or Face Reading. One down (Tom Cruise) and three still to come. However, lookee here! Who is still left?
How about the fascinating Pattie Mallette? As noted by BRIDGET, shes famous for writing the book Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Biebers Mom as well as being Justin Biebers mom. Mallette is famous for her changed behaviour. When young(er) she led a very dangerous lifestyle, then did a 180 when she let God in her heart. She claims she became abstinent, dedicating her life towards raising her son and only dating after he turned 18-years old.
When you do aura reading research or Skilled Empath Merge, it’s important to have easy photos for reading. Best is a photo that shows the person alone, not bending over or embracing somebody else. A front view helps, too, because this is needed for researching chakra databanks.
If you wish to participate in our first ever Aura Reading Jamboree, you might want to use this Pattie Mallette photo. It can open in a separate window and supply you with a larger version of the dependable aura reading photo link for Pattie just given here.
Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.
What interests you, researching Pattie Mallette’s aura?
Mallette’s story didn’t come out of nowhere. My first impression is that she has been very expertly and expensively marketed as an Evangelical Christian success story.
“Letting God into someone’s life”? With all respect, I find this a fascinating turn of phrase. It has sacred meaning for Evangelicals, definitely. Yet other sacred paths exist. God is already there, in a myriad of ways, according to many other belief systems.
Christmas Day is a great day to remember that every path is sacred here at Earth School. Literally or metaphorically, so many of us are uplifted by the holiday. Yet this is not the only holiday, not even for Christians.
Personally, I would be interested in researching chakra databanks related to the quality of spiritual/religious experience that Pattie Mallette does have. Certain characteristics are very common with strong Christians. Yet I know many (including BRIDGET, if I might blow her cover in that way) who share beliefs with other committed Christians yet aurically have something very different related to need for bedrock security around religious matters, etc.
Whatever Pattie’s belief system, no amount of airbrushing and ghostwriting can add a smidgeon of difference to chakra databanks like Spiritual Growth at the Third Eye Chakra.
Many spiritually oriented chakra databanks would be fascinating to research on her. Fun! For this Aura Reading Jamboree, I will supply a list of chakra databanks that might be especially interesting. Substitute others, if you prefer.
Who is this woman, behind the packaging? (Because if Justin Bieber is a money-making young superstar, worldly wisdom tells you that Patti Mallette is being marketed as another superstar too, just a different variety.) How has she healed, as a survivor of sexual abuse? How does she handle having that famous son? Might her finances have changed a bit along the way, do you think?
Yum, so much to research!
I don’t recommend reading much background about someone until after you have read that person’s aura. You’ll do a better job, a cleaner job. Later you might want to read a Pattie Mallette article like this one, or read her book “with A.J. Gregory,” the professional writer of the team.
Personally, I wish everyone on earth could have professional photos done, with gorgeous everything, plus a book about the beauty of your life, written by a first-rate professional.
Wait, we do all get that, sort of. It’s called a Life Review, after the incarnation! We don’t get exactly this extra treatment, but who deserves that more than Pattie?
Nobody. That is why she got that treatment! Even the little I know about Pattie from preparing this article suggests that she is a really courageous, honorable woman, who has been through a lot. It’s wonderful that she is now receiving this sweet kind of fame.
Back at reading her energy field, a psychic might have the job of telling you what happened to her in the past, where and when. With energetic literacy, however, you’re simply reading the person in the here and now, or at the time of the photograph. But you get that. 🙂
Let’s use this structure for our first Aura Reading Jamboree
In your first comment, tell us which photo you are using for research of Pattie Mallette. If not one of the two shown on today’s post, please provide a link.
I would encourage you to write your aura reading research first and save it. Then cut and paste onto our Comments area here.
- In your first comment, tell us which technique you are using for aura reading research. It might be one of many in “Read People Deeper” or, if you prefer to do a Skilled Empath Merge, you could use “Magic Picture” from “Become The Most Important Person in the Room” or “Darshan” from “Empowered by Empathy.” If you studied with me in Aura Reading Workshop Level 1 or 2, note that. If you are using an entirely different technique from another source, give due credit that way.
- Read one chakra databank in that first comment.
- Research about each additional chakra databank? Give that a separate comment.
- Always give the full name of the chakra databank.
- Add a conclusion, or other thoughts, afterwards, if you wish.
- If you research at least six chakra databanks, I will turn your part of our Aura Reading Jamboree into a guest post.
Which chakra databanks to choose from?
You might select from the following, or research different chakra databanks.
Investigate away, Blog-Buddies.