Aura Reading of Lance Armstrong, Cycling Through Integrity

Best Celebrity Aura Readings

Last night, the big Lance Armstrong-Oprah Winfrey interview was aired on TV. According to today’s Washington Post, the Tour de France champion showed no tears and little emotion when finally confessing to the use of performance enhancing drugs, then his elaborate cover-up.

Lance Armstrong is no dope

He is the last to admit himself a dope. Or a doper. Far more than the athlete who dominated cycling worldwide during the “EPO Era,” Lance Armstrong is a fascinating and complex man, personally appealing… and one heck of a liar.

Perhaps that is why so many have been willing to believe in his innocence until words of confession finally cycled their way out his mouth.

And you don’t have to be a psychic to predict that millions of fans would begin making excuses for Lance Armstrong, once those inevitable words started rolling.

How many of the grisly details were really surprising to the audience? I didn’t watch, nor do I plan to watch Part Two tonight. (Hey, I’ll be busy reading faces on the radio with Rebecca Jernigan — and you still have time before this evening to submit your photo for some free face reading….)

But here’s the fascinating part, what was making Lance Armstrong tick? I’ll use a photo to do some aura reading research. Of special interest are chakra databanks about his integrity. Because nothing reveals nuances of deception or truth-telling better than snooping around at the level of chakra databanks. Stage Three Energetic Literacy wins, ooh la la!

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Connection to Objective Reality

2 feet. The normally ebullient Lance Armstrong sits in front of the big Oprah audience as a shattered man. His reality is in tatters. It’s as though every bone in his body has broken into splinters.

Except Lance Armstrong is very good at hiding. He has faced down cancer. He has faced conflict in the form of top-level competition.

He knows how to live while tormented and make it seem as though he is doing just fine. A man who exudes casual confidence as he deals with objective reality.

Right from this first chakra databank, this aura reader goes, “Wow! The man who pretends to feel so little is taking this scandal much harder than I ever would have imagined.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra: Verbal Integrity

6 inches. I haven’t seen a throat chakra this messed up since I watched Clarence Thomas during the Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings.

Chronic lying is plumped up with ample rationalizations. It’s as though Lance Armstrong has forgotten the very meaning of telling the truth.

To the famed cyclist, talking means lying, prevarication, hiding in plain sight while moving a mouth.

The degree of deception is beyond ugly: It’s habitual.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra: Power Integrity

7 inches. The mouth is a moving part of the body. It could be compared to legs that cycle in a competition. Legs can go on their own, once trained to do so.

Similarly, the mouth can lie on its own, while the rest of the self stays remote, barely attached.

That’s one way to image for you, Blog-Buddies, how a curious ethical detachment shows in this chakra databank. At the time of this photo, Lance Armstrong is gathering up pieces of intellectual concept, of story, and stringing them together while, within, he feels no connection between words and what he either does now or what he has done in the past.

As a cyclist, perhaps he used those drugs to become a kind of performance machine. Ethically, that’s how he is right now. Lance Armstrong’s ethical predicament may seem new, in the sense of public exposure. But he has had a long training period of ethical performance where deeds have been detached from words.

Isn’t this an amazing part of the learning here at Earth School? Gotta love the really educational aspect of karma!

What we say and do will always result in consequences. Eventually we will live them, in a full five dimensions. (Or, these days, more.)

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra: Spiritual Integrity

3 inches. Pride. On the altar of highest ideals, I find Pride in Lance Armstrong.

• Pride in his importance.
  • Pride in his body.
  • Pride in his sexiness.
  • Pride in his reputation.

This altar of pride is where Lance Armstrong has been worshipping for a very long time.

And can’t most of us understand, if not identify with, the great lengths to which this man has bent himself out of shape spiritually? Imagine being that successful and famous as an athlete. All those titles!

Even having them stripped away, down to the bronze Olympic medal…

To him, that’s still being more important than if he were simply a man who never won in the first place.

Lance Armstrong has been a cycling great but, even more, he has been a great expresser of Human Ego, pride, what one of my colleagues calls “Egoic Madness.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra: Emotional Self-Awareness

This is the chakra databank where I would look to answer the question, “Does Lance Armstrong forgive himself?”

7 inches. The quality of chronic denial is identical to what I found with his verbal integrity.

To quote the Beatles, “He’s a real nowhere man.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra: Sense of Humor

1/8 inch. What, me laugh? What, be prepared to take self less seriously and someone else more seriously?

Sure, deep down, Lance Armstrong has a gift of his soul for laughter. Everyone has this chakra databank, and with it a gift of the soul.

However, Lance Armstrong doesn’t use that sense of humor. It’s a non-starter for him.

And not because he takes life super-seriously, twisting himself into ethical torment, or constantly scrutinizing himself. Lance does what he has come into earth to do — be a great athlete at any cost.

Aura reading aside, pull out your common sense for a moment, Blog-Buddies. Have you ever known someone who lived for pride… to be capable of humor?

Conclusion to this aura reading

When a confident male is athletic, famous, slim, don’t we tend to think he has it all? Earth School has many labels, Blog-Buddies. Most of those labels are wrong.

That’s why I love reading auras, all the way down to chakra databanks. Here is Lance Armstrong, having a grand experiment here in this lifetime, living large.

It’s just one lifetime. He’s learning a lot. He’s playing an interesting role for athletic competition in the world at this time. If you think about it, Lance Armstrong is playing that role superbly. This aura reader has no complaint with any of this.

Seeing him stripped, in objective reality, from the most delightful parts of the Lance Armstrong EPO Experiment, that’s how the laws of karma catch up with a person. He happened to have it happen during this lifetime.

What really fascinates me about today’s aura reading research: How having that karma return, Lance Armstrong is not learning a thing. Not questioning anything, really. Not yet.

Looking forward to your comments below. Or, if you like, turn today’s post into an Aura Reading Jamboree and research the famous man on your own. (Please name the aura reading technique you are using, and make a separate comment for each chakra databank… unless you are reading at least five of them. Thanks!)

Elaine says:

Fascinating Rose. Now I would like to do some magic picture of my own. My wonder would be, why did he decide to speak at all? What chakra databank can I research that might give a glimmer of understanding or insight?

Angie says:

So strange, I start reading the article and the “Nowhere man” song from the Beatles pops up in my mind, then I read your words To quote the Beatles, “He’s a real nowhere man.”

Shocking ! 😉 the mind and its melodies are often surprising !

Dave says:

Love it.

I did some skilled empath merge on Lance after the big scandal broke and what I found was a lack of emotional or spiritual awareness, a giant prideful ego, and an intense, burning desire to win and be better than everyone else, whatever the costs.

The quality for me was pathological, almost sociopathic, not the good-boy, yellow-bracelet wearing version of Lance that was shoved down America’s throats for a decade by the media and suburbanites everywhere.

I honestly find it funny; millions of people gullibly and enthusiastically bought into a completely fake image that’s been utterly undermined.

I always hated those damn yellow bracelets that people wore as a status symbol or to fit in, and I never really liked Lance Armstrong, beyond a feeling of fleeting national pride at him beating all those silly Europeans at their own game, year after year.

ANGIE, those Beatles sure knew how to create a catchy tune, with spiritual resonance, and make it sticky!

DAVE, so perceptive of you to find these qualities in your aura reading research.

You appreciate, I’ll bet, the huge potential for bringing more truth into life when folks who use regular Gutenberg literacy learn the simple skills of energetic literacy. As you have done. 🙂

Primmie says:

Thank you Rose, I really appreciate you reading Lance Armstrong. My husband survived cancer and when he was diagnosed I read Armstrong’s book about his own recovery. I found it very truthful about cancer, but I couldn’t get any sense really of the rest of Armstrong’s life. I found his description of IVF and his wife having twins (something I also share with him) utterly bizarre and devoid of reality. He wrote so directly and clearly about cancer, but everything personal in his life seemed way off as if he were just spinning epic stories about himself. Your reading has confirmed that for me and deepened my understanding of him, thank you.

PRIMMIE, fascinating! And, of course, you are welcome.

Jordan says:

Man, sometimes it’s a little strange that people like this exist on the same planet. “I haven’t seen a throat chakra this messed up since Clarence Thomas” seems like a whopper of a statement, to me.

Can’t get any little throwaway comments past you, JORDAN.

Yes, noticing the astral-level equivalent of infected pus come out of Clarence Thomas’ throat chakra, back in the day, was a big motivator for me in writing “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.”

I knew nothing about him at the time. I was sitting, nursing my little baby and recovering from the childbirth’s impact on my spacey 43-year-old body, as it was at the time.

Only afterwards did I listen to the sound of the confirmation hearings.

BTW, this was very poor energetic hygiene. If I had known better, I wouldn’t have gone slip-sliding into anyone’s aura. No no!

Dave says:

“Imagine a society where there is very little pretending and posturing. Because folks (and their handlers) can’t get away with saying “Up is down.””

Thus starts a fabulous comment by DAVE that I am moving into its own guest post. Here:

Paige says:

So Interesting Rose. I had such a hard time listening to this interview that I just gave up – quite frankly I didn’t really care that much. Your reading was far more interesting than his interview! lol.

Primmie says:

It did occur to me that cancer may have taught Lance a powerful lesson about how to win as a cyclist.

Perhaps Lance learnt that his body could be manipulated in order to “win” at cancer and therefore manipulating his body with performance enhances in order to win at cycling might not seem that different to him.

From what I remember from his autobiography, he refused radiotherapy and decided to take the more risky and gruelling option of just having chemotherapy. Radiotherapy can effect balance and may have destroyed his ability to cycle. I think the kind of amoral yet also, in my opinion courageous view about drugs and his body could have been forged by that journey with cancer.

I should stress that I don’t think lying and doping are courageous acts, but I do think it takes courage to test the body in the way that he has.

AJ says:

Did anyone notice the broken capillaries on his nose and philtrum? You can’t see it in any of the photos online because they’ve all been edited in Photoshop. But, if you watch the recording or see it live, you can see it through the makeup. I don’t see anyone else pointing this out, but can’t that be a sign of alcohol abuse? I’d love to know your thoughts.

AJ, so glad you brought up broken capillaries. You have a copy of “Read People Deeper” don’t you?

Look up the clarifications about broken capillaries there, in the chapter on “Chemical Addiction.”

Same advice to any of you who own that book. It’s helpful to revisit various chapters, especially as your skill builds for aura reading, face reading, and interpreting body language.

All of three of these skills can deepen.

As they deepen, old cliches lose their power to stereotype people and unintentionally cause folks to do inaccurate “readings.”

With all respect, AJ, and counter to common prejudice, broken capillaries do NOT necessarily signify alcoholism.

PRIMMIE, a fascinating perspective, as always. Thanks for sharing.

Paige says:

After listening to the radio interview, I decided to read a couple of Lance Armstrong’s chakra databanks instead.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Sex Appeal.

Lance Armstrong has huge sex appeal that he is Always Aware of. He is very comfortable with his body, aware of his athleticism and sexuality and feeling complete confidence in that arena.

Paige says:

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra for Creativity.

Not a lot of creative energy here. Lance has mostly “powered” his way thru life with little nuance. He expresses himself by demanding, scolding and at times rage.

In this photo he is struggling, without those tools at his disposal, to come up with an interesting way to frame his story. He is much more accustomed to using manipulation and or charm to get things to go his way.

Jordan says:

Dave, I especially loved the last paragraph of your comment:

“The major take away is that the bar is set pretty low on most people’s internal perceptions. Perfectionists and self-criticizers can breathe a sigh of relief. And many people that look cool and happening really don’t have much going on inside. Knowing this intellectually is one thing; experiencing firsthand though brings visceral and powerful learning, and aids in navigating this imperfect world!”

I think this is soo true.

Jill Erin says:

This is a fascinating read, Rose. I have only followed this controversy from my periphery, so to speak. But, non of this surprises me about him. There was always something about him that I just didn’t like and didn’t want to go there. I, too, was just vaguely irritated by the yellow bracelets and felt a little guilty about that because they represented something good and pure for most people.

Jordan says:

Another thing that really helps with accepting the existence of yucky people is past life regression.

I’ve been ridiculously yucky myself in past lifetimes, I think way worse than Lance Armstrong. So it really is just one lifetime.

AJ says:

Thanks Rose! I think things like broken capillaries can serve as a great trigger mechanism to do further research, but not fair to stereotype based on it.