Face Reading Swami Nithyananda

Best Celebrity Aura Readings

Modestly described at the Swami Nityananda website as “the author of more than 300 books published in 27 global languages. Nithyananda has been named among the world’s top 100 most spiritually influential personalities of 2012 by renowned esoteric magazine ‘Mind Body Spirit’ from Watkins.”

His website also describes him as “A spiritual genius with an enlightened insight into everything from management to meditation, from relationships to religion, and from success to spirituality, Nithyananda brings to us a wealth of practical wisdom, meditation techniques, kriyas and tools for lasting inner transformation.

“A trained yogi, a powerful spiritual healer and a siddha, Paramahamsa Nithyananda is working actively with scientists and researchers worldwide to decode the mystical yogic sciences of the East, including levitation, teleportation and manifestation (materialization).”

Okay. Hope you don’t mind, Blog-Buddies. Around here, I just do face reading on people as humans.

I will use the system of Face Reading Secrets, as in my fifth how-to book on physiognomy, published just this month, “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”

I am really curious,  admittedly, to read a renunciate spiritual leader who has personally written more than 300 books. You know, that common sense first approach that I discussed yesterday.

Technical preparation for Face Reading

• Unfortunately I have no access to a current photo of this guru. But you’re welcome to use Google images to find one that may supplement your reading of this blog post.
  • If you are new to physiognomy, you might want to read FAQs about my system of Face Reading Secrets(R).
  • To tell right from left, cross over mentally — as though you were shaking hands.
  • Blog-Buddies, I will identify one item of face reading data at a time. Then I’ll comment on the related talent and potential challenge.
  • Face reading is an alphabet. To the extent you look just like the Swami, you have that talent and potential challenge in common.
  • The power of face reading has many components. One is the accuracy. Accuracy is one reason I dare to read someone as well known and widely revered as Swami Nithyananda, even though I know nothing about him other than the words quoted above and elsewhere at this blog, plus what I see in his photographs.

Item of Face Reading Data: A VERY Big Face

How to See The Face Reading Data: Look at the overall proportions of Nityananda’s face. It is exceptionally large in proportion to his neck, extra wide.

The Corresponding Talent: Memorable to people. You could say, “Made for fame.”

That doesn’t mean the man couldn’t choose the lifestyle of a humble and unworldly renunciate. Only this talent for being memorable would be a great asset if, for a wild hypothetical example, he had more householder-like ambitions.

The Potential Challenge: Being very concerned with popularity and ambition?

Item of Face Reading Data: Zesty Smile Style

How to See the Face Reading Data: With this manner of smiling, Swami Nithyananda shows some of his bottom row of teeth. You can learn more about the structure of smiles and their significance, with illustrations by renowned German artist Meiki Mueller, in “Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras.”

The Corresponding Talent: Exceptionally adventurous and open to life.

The Potential Challenge? An unusual degree of being engaged in material life? This interpretation is a bit different from the challenge I would normally cite. Why? The face I am reading belongs to a Swami, a renunciate.

This exceptional openness to material life, even among householders, and not balanced with internal giving…. well, this is a bit puzzling to me.

It is especially puzzling due to the many renunciates whose photos I have explored over the years with face reading. Never have I seen anything like this, a renunciate with such a focus on worldly experience. Perhaps he has an exceptionally humble heart!

Let’s keep reading.

Item of Face Reading Data: Prominent Canine Teeth

See that, CURIOUS AS EVER? Related to your recent Comment #8 about face reading of teeth, you have really hit the jackpot today. 😉

How to See The Face Reading Data: Canine teeth, the pointy ones, are longer than the four teeth between them (front teeth included).

The Corresponding Talent: Exceptional competitiveness. The owner of such teeth tends to get what he wants, in worldly ways.

The Potential Challenge? Exceptionally aggressive?

I would, of course, add how puzzling it is to me personally to find a swami with such aggression.

Personal disclosure: Having been drawn to renunciate life between the ages of 21 and 35, I have researched many a recluse, renunciate, saint, monk, and nun. Never before have I seen a swami, or renuniciate, with a huge open smile that reveals canine teeth.

Actually, it is not traditional for any renunciates (within Hinduism, Catholicism, Buddhism, or other traditions) to be photographed with a really big, engaged, wide-open smile.

For instance, here is a photograph of Parmahansa Yogananda. I have seen many photos of him. This is the broadest, most wide open smile I have seen on him.

Parmahansa Yogananda, ready for face reading

Item of Face Reading Data: Mega-Muscular Upper Lip

How to See The Face Reading Data: Notice the texture of Swami Nithyananda’s upper lip. It may take some experience as a face reader, but with practice you can discern lip texture.

It is rather unusual to have muscular lip texture on either lip. When you do notice it, you will generally notice it on the lower lip. With Swami Nithyananda, however, the muscularity is on the upper lip only.

The Corresponding Talent: Tough when expressing information about emotional and spiritual life. Passionately espousing his point of view.

The Potential Challenge? Defensive, aggressive, and/or opinionated when expressing information about emotional and spiritual life?

Item of Face Reading Data: VERY Angled Eyebrows

How to See The Face Reading Data: Look for a hinge place at the top edge of each eyebrow (i.e., the forehead edge). Swami Nithyananda has very strongly hinged eyebrows.

The Corresponding Talent: A managerial mindset. Definite opinions, not afraid to pursue them and enforce them.

The Potential Challenge? A bit aggressive for a renunciate?

Item of Face Reading Data: VERY Prominent Chin Thrust

How to See The Face Reading Data: You’ll need practice at seeing in three dimensions, Blog-Buddies,  to appreciate the huge degree of stick-out to this swami’s chin. Or you could just look at his photo at yesterday’s post, which isn’t a straight on view.

Swami Nithyananda has one of the thrustiest chins I have seen. Not as extreme as comedian Jay Leno’s. But then Swami Nithyananda does not have a lifestyle involving aggressive performances as an entertainer and the hobby of collecting automobiles.

You Blog-Buddies who are experts on Swami Nithyananda would know better than I if he might also have a collection of 90 motorcycles.

The Corresponding Talent: Aggression at pursuing his objectives. Exceptionally competitive.

The Potential Challenge? Pushing too hard?

Preparing to Conclude my Face Reading of Swami Nithyananda

The more I look at this man as a face reader, I am baffled. If he were a star in a Bollywood Movie, I wouldn’t feel so much cognitive dissonance.

Backing up a bit to body language, Swami Nithyananda wears a charming smile. He is is wearing lovely earrings. (What, earrings on a renunciate?)

Swami Nithyananda isalso  wearing the largest necklace of rudraksha beads I have ever seen.

As noted at a website about these traditional beads for a renunciate:

The Rudraksha represents a very powerful and sacred symbol of spiritualism for Hindus. Rudraksha beads that are worn around the neck either as a chain or a solitary amulet have been known confer extraordinary benefits to the wearer. Males usually wear it to invoke the grace of Shiva – the God of destruction. The term ‘Rudra’ stands for Lord Shiva. It is also believed that these beads help an individual to forsake lust and passion in order to remain celibate.

One of these isn’t enough, evidently. Swami Nithyananda is wearing TWO of the them, again the largest size of this type of necklace I have ever seen.

Then he has added golden beads.

Okay.

Unlike any ochre-robed Swami I have ever seen, in a life where I have gazed adoringly at many a saint and swami, Swami Nithyananda is beaming out a charismatic smile, clearly basking in personal attention paid towards him.

I’m going,”Huh?”

A picture of this swami is burned into my consciousness from years of devotion.

One more thing, about Swami Nithyananda personally authoring 300 books. Born in 1978, he would now be how old, 34 or 35? I’m really surprised that, in addition to all the inward duties, and outward requirements, of being a professional in his religion, this man would have found time to author quite so many books.

Having a ghostwriter is no crime, but pretending to not have a ghostwriter is a bit much for a man of God. Seems to me.

Even Justin Bieber’s Mom, Pattie Mallette (recently profiled at “Deeper Perception”) didn’t hide the fact that she used a ghostwriter for her memoir.

Okay, with all that off my chest, on to the…

Conclusion of the Face Reading of Swami Nithyananda

Here is a powerful man, with the ability to go forth in the world and make a really big splash:

• The lifelong asset (Soul Signature Trait, I call it in “Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup“) of being memorable to others. (Face reading data is the ultra-large face.)
  • Smiling ultra-big, not related to inner giving but showing a zesty, fearless commitment to life. (Face reading data is the Zesty Smile Style.)
  • Major aggression in action, when dealing with competition. (That out-angled chin thrust.)
  • Internal resources for winning, as shown in the ultra-long canine teeth.
  • Strong personal opinions, helpful for moving his ideas into pop culture. (Face reading data is VERY angled eyebrows.)

What is most distinctive on this handsome face? Swami Nithyananda’s muscular upper lip, suggesting that he has both certitude, power, and aggression in putting forth his ideas about inner life.

Reading this face, I can totally appreciate Swami Nithyananda’s celebrity. What I can’t understand is how anyone would consider him a man of God with the lifestyle of a swami.

As defined by Wikipedia, admittedly not the Rig Veda, but easy for me to locate and quote from:

A swami is “an ascetic or yogi who has been initiated into the religious monastic order founded by Adi Shankara … The term usually refers to men, but can also apply to women who have taken the oath of renunciation and abandoned their social and or worldly status to follow this path.”

Blog-Buddies, I am all the more curious to research this man with an aura r4eading. Is he spiritually Enlightened? Is he even truthful? Might Swami Nithyananda be inspired in a way that allows him to redefine, with integrity, what “Ascetic” means?

Meanwhile, let’s stop to consider this face reading of a really influential  man. Comments, anyone?

Calvin says:

This guy is so full of s…. And by that, I don’t mean “stuff” to use Rose’s vernacular — I mean “malarkey.” Pretending to be joyous and blissed out must be so very exhausting. I say let the poor guy cuddle with a Bollywood cutie once in awhile to blow off a little stress…

Calvin says:

Pardon my French, Rose, I should’ve said “[German swear word].”

Jordan says:

This is so interesting! I don’t have much (any) experience with renunciate gurus this lifetime. So all these distinctions are really fascinating to me.

I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until the aura reading! Though in so many of his pictures he looks more like an excited Americal Idol contestant than a renunciate spiritual leader!

Oh, CALVIN, much as I am impressed by your ability to cuss in different languages, we have a no-swearing policy here at the blog.

I will go in and edit, but fear not, your meaning is understood.

An “excited American Idol Contestant,” JORDAN.

Well, you can’t say that of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati or my other heroes from the Enlightenment Life List. LOL

Amanda says:

Good heavens, he looks more like a cartoon character (from a Disney movie) than a renunciate monk!

If I were researching him as a potential spiritual teacher from that photograph I know that I could use Stage 3 energetic literacy, but using only my eyes, probably wouldn’t even go that far.

Levitation, materialisation etc. as well – this s clearly a man more interested in flash than substance. Do I smell a charlatan?

Then I got to your face reading, Rose and it just bore all that out and more, with your very distinctive clarity.

I can’t wait for your aura reading.

I would also like to add how incredibly helpful your blog and your work and your help has been in giving me the confidence to step back, stop assuming the best of everyone, and instead make the effort to look and learn from what life brings me. Thank you so much.

Amanda

You are welcome so much, AMANDA.

Curious As Ever says:

Thank you, Rose, your blog is incredibly helpful. I use the posts as companions to your books. With each example, I learn more, and what is so facsinating to me is your clarity. In this example, as in others, I recognize that you’re telling me something I already “knew” but it was sort of fuzzy in my mind. So it’s like having a lightblub switched on! Another way to say the same thing: your examples here on the blog show me how to slow down, take each piece of information in turn.

CURIOUS AS EVER, so glad you appreciate the blog.

And it is best as a synergy with the books and/or sessions of Energy Spirituality.

Especially great about what you wrote: Slow down and take each piece of information in turn, rather than needing to make a quick judgment.

That is the positioning for Deeper Perception, for sure.

niranjan das says:

hi, i’m niranjan, and i’ve been watching swami nithyannada’s talks and attended his meditations programs for more than six years now. he is a lovely compassionate being and a wonderful healer. In fact, he healed my wife’s brother of stomach cancer in just 3 healing sessions of about 10 minutes each. And it is true that he possesses yogic powers (siddhis) which i have had the good fortune to experience first-hand. So with no offence to anyone, i would request everyone here to please maintain a basic courtesy when referring to him. Thanks for understanding!

AC Narendran says:

I have followed Swami Nithyananda for four years now and can vouch for his authenticity. Take a look at his talks on youtube.com/lifeblissfoundation to see the breadth of his expertise across all dimensions of spirituality from Yoga, Meditation, Devotion, Modern Psychology, Ancient Scriptures etc. Surely you cannot use ghost talkers for all these videos that were given to public audiences around the world even if you suspect all the books from http://lifeblissprograms.org/books – most of which were compilations from his talks. The reason you are baffled by the signs of authority and strength on his face is because he is not an ordinary renunciate or a seeker but an Avatar or Incarnation – such as Krishna or Rama – who had the knowledge of enlightenment and the power of a ruler. You can understand his Humility only when you understand his true stature.

Vimal says:

He is a TRUE Yogi for sure and a Modern one at that! I have had so many life transformative experiences around him. He is so compassionate and has healed me from many physical ailments and mental patterns that no longer serve me.

I enjoyed your reading but also laughed as well as no one can really “read” an Enlighten Being. Nevertheless, it was a joy to visit your site. Thank you

Vimal says:

Amanda – RE Levitation and Materialization, He does not do it out of Ego, he does not need to. In fact, he has been “hiding” this out of criticism and only recently, he publicly stated that its time people knew – He very clearly stated when he introduced these concepts that these Siddhis or powers are within us all and its time we look in, really embrace ourselves and just express ourselves regardless if siddhis are expressed now or later. Spirituality is not about being dull and doing practices but much more. It’s an exciting experience! At the same time, however, He warns one should not be attached. Also, please stop judging!

Varsha Singh says:

I have been a devotee of Swami Nithyananda for 5 years now. I personally feel that there is no need for physical renunciation. Physical renunciation is only the first step, it’s mental renunciation that matters in the end. It’s not wrong to enjoy wealth, name and fame as long as you’re not attached to it. Krishna, Rama and many more incarnations just like Swamiji enjoyed wealth, name and fame but they were still considered as ‘God’ whatsoever.
    It’s more than just his face. It’s also the experience and understanding he has given which has brought so much clarity in my life, all thanks to him.

It’s good to look in sometimes, not just out. 🙂

alok says:

Hello Rose,

You must have invested a lot of time into reading Swami Nithyananda and others earlier.

May be you should read Ashtavakara’s story, it will do good to you:

For a better(factual) reference about Swami Nithyananda you must refer the below link:

The above link is a factual data and not mere observations and drawing out once own meaning and interpretation which can be wrong and misleading.

Also many data shared above is not true or they may be true to your understanding. For eg your understanding about renunciate is completely false. Krishna is considered as a complete renunciate but as per your logic you would never see Him as renunciate.

God bless 🙂

Thanks & Regards,
    Alok

Amy says:

Wow Rose, looking at the comment queue, his Swami sure has his social networking empire sorted! I wonder if he has set up a google alert on his name? A vigorous defence indeed!

Jnana says:

Amazing, Rose, what you have uncovered just from reading a face. I am impressed.
    You know, I’ve always waved face reading away as being inaccurate and inconsistent. Didn’t feel it was a science. You have convinced me otherwise. Must get your new book and begin studying!

kiran says:

You guys are making money and attracting fame on the name of my master, Swami Nithyananda. You guys ,if you have dare and time, I challenge you to take a 2 day meditation program and then comment.

This alone can save you from the media rape.

Amy says:

All these people defending him so vigorously makes me even warier! I wouldn’t go near his stuff (Not that I have before but doesn’t seem a great loss)

As for the article itself! (Sorry Rose) I also find it so helpful to see it in practice. I am slowly reading your book “The New Power of Face Reading”.

I especially found the head size interesting! I didn’t realise that could be read too!

Vijay Venkataraman says:

From my understanding and reading about great masters and experiencing a few, i can tell it is impossible for anyone to measure a true master. They will not fit any scale in any dimension.

Sometimes they will look utterly stupid, sometimes you will be baffled, that is how they are. Impossible to capture them in any frame.

I am laughing loud,

Best wishes in your endeavour. If you missed to get it right, then surely he had done his work on you 😉

When others are saying something different than what you have said, it is time to think too!

Best wishes and let the grace of the divine be on you.

Amanda says:

I agree Amy, this is very interesting 🙂

Amanda

Amanda says:

Hi Vimal,

Last time I looked, I was allowed to have a personal opinion without being told to ‘stop judging’.

I also can’t see anywhere in the rule book that I’m not allowed to make my own mind up about someone else, by using my own discernment and values in considering whether or not to like or approve of someone or whether they suit my idea of what makes for a useful and healthy life and mindset for me.

I have my own values and goals, and insulting them by trying to change my mind or telling me to ‘stop judging’ is actually – well, it’s insulting.

I have come across a number of spiritual teachers who were into the flash not the peace, and found them all a little uninteresting.

If you like it, then go you! It’s not my concern what you choose to do, but I expect the same respect in return.

🙂

Amanda

Amanda says:

Also interesting, Rose, but I am never annoyed by any of the Blog Buddies, who are respectful of other people’s opinions and who write in interesting, enlightening and heartfelt ways.

I do find myself rather irritated by these oh-so-eloquent gentlemen. This says a lot to me about the quality of energy they are choosing to pursue. It’s definitely feeling a little funky in here!

All the more appreciation for the lovely quality of your usual commentators 🙂

Amanda

Samadhi says:

To know something or someone, one needs to become it or s/he. That is only way how to truly know. Be that! Namaste

AC Narendran says:

@Amy. That was, if I might point out, a very cynical comment on your part. Swami does not have a social networking empire. Just inspired followers. I was the one who found the article during a Google search and forwarded it to friends. If someone wrote, say, an uninformed article on Paramahamsa Yogananda, you would get a similar kind of response. It does not mean that he controls, astrally perhaps, an army of internet operators. Please be sensitive to the feelings of others when you write – even if are not face-to-face with people and can hide under the anonymity of the internet. Same goes for the comments of the likes of Amanda, Calvin and others.

Vimal says:

Amy – There is no “defense” needed. lol. This page was shared on facebook who is aware of Rose’s work and wanted to share it.

Elaine says:

The “likes” of Amanda, Calvin and others. Wow! Huge disrespect. If you don’t like what you read, please read elsewhere. You may also keep false blessings from rolling off your tongue.

Jordan says:

Well, with these comments, I just had to go and read his aura myself. I couldn’t resist. 😉 😉 But I will let Rose do the talking there.

One thing I find interesting in these comments is the belief that this guy is so far and above and away that there are no techniques proper for evaluating him.

No matter how Enlightened (or not) this guy is, he still HAS A FACE. He still has an aura. That means face reading can still be applied. Aura reading still works.

There’s a big superiority complex going on here in some of the comments with all the LOLing and not taking it seriously. Like, “These face reading people are so stupid and inferior it’s laughable. But I will still defend my guru.”

In my opinion all the devotion to ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (no, he’s not GOD) and guru worship can have a really dark side.

I’d rather live my own life and spend my time sticking up for myself than walk around being an extension of my guru.

Martyn Williams says:

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading your comments. I know him personally and he is truly amazing, with a tremendous ability to transform people. Do not let his clothing distract you. Many sadhus wear wild, outrgous clothing. Type on sadhu in Google images and see the colourful array of people come up. Nithyanada looks positively drab in comparison. Beyond the clothing is the remarkable energy he transmits, energy that has made him the most popular spiritual teacher on YouTube. About his books, they are all transcriptions of his talks, so he is the author, and used an editor to put his words on the pages. I hope that helps. thanks!

Amanda says:

Jordan, go you and yay! 🙂

I am irresistibly reminded of Mike Myers in ‘The Love Guru.’ A charming film and extremely clever.

Looking forward to the aura reading, Rose!

I will also add that I went through a patch of siddhis such as being able to heal people as part of my spiritual journey, but it didn’t make me desirous of garnering followers and it was merely a part of my path.

Siddhis are not important. They’re just way-stations. It’s a longer journey than that – which is why I’m not interested by the flashy aspects of the spiritual path.

I am not alone in this opinion, in fact it’s standard advice to ignore them as simply side-effects.

To the new people: you are commenting on a blog with a large number of regular commentators of outstanding talent and what you would probably refer to as siddhis, which is why I must ask for a little more politeness from some of you.

Amanda

Somebody Else says:

Well said, Jordan.

Well said, AMANDA. This is an extraordinary group of people, here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

The techniques taught here are counter-culture within the New Age community. As are the various books at http://www.rose-rosetree.com.

Any of you who followed the response to my interview about Enlightenment learned how very riled many spiritual seekers became at my counter-culture video there: https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2012/12/17/rick-archer-rose-rosetree-householder-enlightenment-video/

Recently a client commended me on courage. GLADYS said that “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” raised questions that needed to be asked.

Further, she was impressed with “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection” because of how it brings clarity about The Romance of the Astral. Although it is a healing book, it does put astrally-based practitioners on notice that there could be significant drawbacks to working with angels and guides, etc.

I mention all this because, like AMANDA, I applaud you regular readers. You do dare to question the Hay House establishment and other mainstream spiritual and religious authorities, which takes great independence of thought.

Even lurking at this blog takes courage and self-authority.

As for the quality of evolution among you Blog-Buddies, I know many of you from personal sessions. Many are very close to spiritual Enlightenment; others are evolving at great speed.

AMANDA, thank you for calling attention to this.

Curious As Ever says:

Following up on my previous comment, having seen the waterfall of comments since: I do not get a good feeling from this individual’s aura, and the fact that so many people who are not, apparently, regular readers of this blog have quickly jumped in to comment, makes me suspect that there is some kind of “hook” in his aura. Nonetheless, I sincerely applaud Rose Rosetree’s emphasis on reading energy in order not to judge but to awaken compassion, both for others and ourselves. And to me, no question, both from Rose’s face reading and from what I myself can sense about his energy, this Swami is indeed a most unusually powerful individual. Rose, I am avid to hear what you have to say about his aura.

Dave says:

I just did a little aura reading myself and it definitely seems like this teacher is primarily motivated by ego and the desire for lots of followers and influence.

For instance I did a quick aura reading of “emotional interest in followers” at the heart chakra. What I found was that this swami sees his followers mostly as numbers – the more the better. But, he does have a special affinity for the “weaker” followers who are ready to drop everything and give money, attention, and favors to this swami. He is especially happy with these followers.

This swami did have a strong showing at the connection to spiritual source but it seemed very astrally based, almost as if he’s working with astral beings to increase his influence on earth. And while there was a lot of “light” in this, it also spilled over with his huge ego. I would be interested in Rose’s decoding of this chakra databank. It was a bit puzzling for me.

Jordan says:

Dave, you’re more courageous than me, sharing what you found 🙂

Jordan says:

Amanda, I love your comment and the way you stood up for the people here. I wasn’t sure how to do that without getting into the spiritual superiority game, but you did it beautifully. Thanks for modeling that.

Thank you for your comments, one and all.

JNANA, in your Comment #17, you expressed how MOST people feel about the idea of face reading until they encounter a version of it that involves actually reading people deeper.

Besides checking out “The NEW Power of Face Reading,” please remember our current contest for a free face reading of any public figure you are curious about.

That could be a guru, a healer, a movie star, a winner on American Idol. Just enter here:

Priya Nayaki says:

Thank you for sharing your insights. You may really like this video by Swamiji Nithyananda, on the ancient Vedic art of Samudrika Lakshana, the Science of Body Reading.

It describes how the consciousness creates the body. In this way, the two are related.

Paramahamsa Nithyananda Swamiji is an Avatar on a Divine Mission to share the enlightenment science with humanity.

I am personally very inspired by His free food programs in India and throughout the world. It is amazing how the Vedic Science is making a Divine comeback and enriching the world in the modern era!

Be blissful!! 🙂

Priya Nayaki says:

From the above video:

By studying the physical set up, the revelation of the mental set up is revealed. This theory forms the basis of yoga. Yoga masters have done amazing research on how every thought works on your system. Altering the mind by altering the body’s dimension is yoga. Altering the structure of the body by understanding the mind is Samundrika Lakshana. If you alter your body, major samskaras of your system can be uprooted. Your body is a shell consciously created by your will. With this understanding, constantly work on it. Don’t leave blind spots unattended on your body.

Enjoy!! 🙂

Amanda says:

Jordan, you are so welcome, and I loved your comment too.

This has been an educational experience for me, seeing the clash of people at different stages encountering one another. There’s been some superiority all round 🙂 – but mainly, what an interesting learning experience! Hopefully for everyone involved.

🙂

Amanda

raj says:

Many people comment saying he(swami) is looking like a cartoon character than a renunciate monk, looking like a american idol contestant than a renunciate monk etc., understand!!! they dont say he is looking like a monk of vedic period……. because they have not seen one, they have not heard about one…means they could relate with only what they have seen.. and nothing more!!! there comes the limitation!! they have judged before analyzing, they have commented before experiencing!! all that we can say is ..he is a person teaching spirituality in his own style!! he is passionate in whatever he is doing!! he is able to guide people in the path of spirituality!! he is able to transmit experiences through process called initiation!! and many more!! Either we should be authentic and honest to experiment and experience before commenting or understand and accept that our thinking is more biased and subjected to limitations !! no use of comparing with our limited knowledge and coming to ignorant conclusions….Many many many beautiful things are happening around us!!! drop all the bias drop all the hatred see with clear eyes!! how much ever we judge based on features, they are all output of our limited mind!! they reveal only a part of the truth..they are just possibilities and not the whole truth!! i have experienced many benefits from his teachings, I practice them and with that authority I can tell you, his teachings really bring transformation in our life!! just try doing his meditation for sometime!! there is nothing wrong..if u feel like going to some other guru who fits your mind’s description of a guru, u can go to him also…all that is required is authentic seeking!!

RAJ, I agree with you so much that authentic seeking matters most. Then we find whomever helps us.

It is wonderful that you have found help from Swami Nithyananda. And your own common sense tells you that a blessing is a blessing. A result is a result.

Thank you for your comment today.

Jnana says:

Beautifully put Rose.

Li Jingui says:

I attended Swami Nithyananda’s 21-day meditation programme a year ago.

I attended it with a lot of reservations – was not drawn to Him in any way but took a chance. Finally decided to ‘try’ Him out based on the miracles I heard He had brought about in many people’s lives I had a lot of garbage (negative emotions, for instance and I believe negative energies as well),the whys and wherefores of which I intellectually understood but could not rid myself on. They were tearing me apart in more ways than one. By the end of the programme, He’d rid me of decades of garbage. I was so light that I levitated as of the 3rd day that I spent in His presence. He also opened my third eye and raised my kundalini powerfully. Anyone who has read literature on kundalini awakening would know of the perils involved. But with Him being who He is, it has been an amazing experience even till today with no side effects whatsoever. I also received from Him the ability to heal myself. After the programme, I healed my self of a major dental problem that would have otherwise required a root canal surgery as my dentist a year ago had warned me of. I also healed myself of a painful ear infection, and so on.

Swami Nithyananda’s presence, His energies are unbelievable. He is compassionate – but not in the lovey-dovey or gushing way that we have been socially been conditioned to recognise as compassionate. He can be harsh in chastising one too. He is certainly passionate about what He does – healing, reviving vedic wisdom, transforming people and so on. Whatever He pursues, it’s with passion and in no half measures. Swami Nithyananda is all about energy. So, I don’t read your interpretation of ‘aggression’ with negative connotations. Anything energetically pursued also seem to generally connotations of competitiveness which I hence, also do not read negatively. I’ve personally researched His teachings and community for a more than a year, after attending His programme. And what the other lady, Priya Nayaki said about his food programs, feeding of the poor is true. His devotees in many countries also carry out these programs.

Swami Nithyananda’s charisma, good looks, humour and amazing drive do all make for an unconventional spiritual master. But Had it not been for the fact that I was in such a bad shape that I took a chance and attended His Inner Awakening programmes, I would never have, on the basis of these qualities, signed up for any of His programs.

Now, personally, I wish I had found Him at least even a year earlier than I did. It’s out of gratitude to Him that I feel compelled to share my thoughts. Thank you very much.

Li Jingui says:

Thank you very much for accepting and posting my comments.

I would like to add that as I understand it,Swami Nithyananda does not teach renunciation of material wealth. In fact, He gives blessings for those who want it. In the Inner Awakening program which I attended, He specifically said to not accumulate wealth for the sake of accumulating it, but for doing things with it. It is only my personal belief from researching His teachings and His local devotees (in Singapore) that the wealth He generates through His personal conduct of programs, are largely for the protection, revival and promotion of vedic practices and Hinduism through the building of Hindu temples that include the upkeep of swamis (Hindu monks and nuns) which is again for the earlier stated overarching purpose of reviving and promoting Hinduism. As I understand it, He has legally signed ‘His’ wealth to the institution- Nithyananda Dhynapeetam(meaning meditation centre).

By the way, His teachings are free – they are freely available on youtube. His books are also freely available on His official website. It is my personal understanding that the payment one makes for His programs, are for His energies. And I can attest to the authenticity of His energies. Initially, I wrestled with the idea of paying not a small sum for the program, for something spiritual – I also come from the general social conditioning that genuine spirituality should be free. Again, driven by necessity/desperation, I paid to attend the program. I now say that I understand why it shouldn’t come free – commitment. These days, anything that comes free is usually taken for granted. And why are we willing to pay for vacations (for eg) but expect spirituality to come free? This does not mean that Swami Nithyananda has not healed someone for free. There have been many accounts of such.

Thank you.

Ma Nithya Mayatitananda says:

It always alarms me when non-Hindus judge the lifestyle of a Hindu Avatar. Historically the Incarnations of the Divine are exceedingly flamboyant. Read Krishna’s life for example. The idea of being a ‘pauper’ to be spiritual is a flawed Christian concept. I was raised Christian (we are sinners) and become Hindu (we are all God) The base of the teachings is to live large, help many, hurt none. Living in a state of Oneness is the goal, whatever form that takes. I now live at Nithyananda’s ashram, and the transformations he creates in people are beyond human understanding. Scientists and doctors are flocking here to record the events. You read his face correctly, but your limited cognition makes this a flawed conclusion. He came here to be the largest personality on Earth, and uplift man. For that, you better be aggressive, magnetic, and able to manage a large organization. The humble renunciates of the past had very few disciples.

Although you will undoubtedly be alarmed often, Ma Nithya Mayatitananda, you might suspend some of your contempt over this particular blogger. For one thing, I wasn’t raised Christian. For another, I’ve studied more about Hinduism than some of my Indian clients.

That’s because I avidly followed a Hindu guru starting in 1969 until 1991.

It’s clear that you love your guru as much as I used to love mine. Long term, may this bring you all the fulfillment you expect and more.

Ma Nithya Mayatitananda says:

Thank you for your quick reply. I am surprised that having a Hindu guru, you chose to equate facial features with Bollywood stars and not with enlightened beings. It is time the world learned how to spot these gifts to the world. Magnetism that comes from enlightenment is very powerful.

EagerBeaver says:

The comments never seem to end! I feel like this is the eye of a storm which sucked in a lot of bloggers. I wonder where they will be carried away by the storm.

I ask myself – what do these people doubt? Why do they try to convince random strangers of their stand? Are they not themselves convinced of where they stand? Does a gentle breeze blow off their spirits and leave them in turmoil…. it is interesting to watch the huff and puff they go through to protect what they feel “needs guarding”….

So, i hope none of my targeted audience understood what i said above… but i want to say that i had myself noticed those qualities somehow. Especially the zesty smile, keen eyebrows, strong flat nose…. but since i don’t know any face reading so i wanted to verify what i had personally felt…. and I’m mostly convinced…. the body language is striking as well…. there is something about the heavy chest that would go well with the personality of that face….

In the system of Face Reading Secrets(R), we don’t use terms like “strong, flat nose.”

It’s pretty easy to tell when somebody comes to my blog, delivers set opinions, and knows next to nothing about what we do here.

EagerBeaver says:

I’ll try to read the face reading secrets. I’ve a lot to learn about this subject.