Aura Reading Swami Nithyananda

Aura reading Swami Nityananda

Aura reading Swami Nityananda

For today’s aura reading of Swami Nithyananda, I will use the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R), exploring one chakra databank after another.

His face reading, yesterday, suggested a complex man with dynamite charisma and leadership potential.

Swami Nithyananda isn’t at all in the mode of renunciates whose faces and auras I have read in the past. But that is not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps today’s times call for a different sort of guru. Let’s explore, putting an emphasis on chakra databanks related to integrity.

Because styles and forms of communication change. Integrity always matters. It is my highest value in professional life and personal life. Spiritual evolution, to me, is a quest for pure truth. Human evolution, to me, is about honoring the many versions of truth available, not only through intuition but human emotions, sensations in the human body, and common sense.

When choosing a spiritual teacher or healer, there can be so many factors. For me, integrity matters enormously. Not everyone would agree.

Due to the many recent comments from newcomers to this blog, devotees of Swami Nithyananda, please know that I do not blog in order to ruin your life or to question your very personal choice of a guru. Read further only if you want to find out what this particular aura reader learns, one chakra databank at a time.

Blog-Buddies who have known me a while are aware that Rose Rosetree isn’t always tactful. I don’t see my job as pleasing everybody.

At least, you always know where you stand with me. And you know that I will tell the truth. Just my truth. And if that doesn’t resonate with your truth, by all means, choose to follow your truth.

We choose here at Earth School. Consequences (karma) will follow. That is how we evolve here, right?

Never do I wish to ever take away from your own spiritual self-authority.

Aura reading basics

Elsewhere at this blog you can learn basics about aura reading with Stage Three Energetic Literacy, and the significance of researching chakra databanks.

• Invaluable if you are seeking a teacher on your personal path to Enlightenment.
  • Useful if you feel moved to reassess your path. Because spiritual seekers today can have loyalty to God, rather than one guru for life. We are living at a time of virtual reincarnation. Evolving rapidly towards Enlightenment, we may sometimes outgrow a particular path or teacher. Or we may become ready for a new teacher or healer, who never appealed before.
  • Basic smarts, as a New Age consumer, make it important to use aura reading to navigate the over-crowded mind-body-spirit marketplace.

Aura reading is a cumulative skill. This energetic form of literacy can be tremendously useful for relationships, self-knowledge, healing, consumer choices, and more. (Which is why my how-to, “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” contains more than 100 techniques that you can explore for yourself.)

Just your common sense will tell you that reading someone’s aura from a photograph means reading the aura of that person at the time of the photo. Not for all time, nor eternity. Just one aura reading of one person at one particular time.

And aura reading, as explored at this blog, is meant as a supplement to your very fine common sense!

To join me today, reading these chakra databanks, I leave it to you to find a photo of him. The original link used in this photo is no longer working.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Connection to Physical Reality

Fills the hall, however big. Tremendous charisma and excitement about life.

Big enjoyment of life, potentials for making life better for people.

A connection to others that is very much of Swami Nithyananda’s generation. Connectivity to a whole group, as though “Through the big popularity and connection we have together, we can make anything happen.”

In his enthusiasm for making a difference in material life on earth, Swami Nithyananda naturally assumes a role of leadership. He is the one to guide the tidal wave of change.

To him, this leadership ability feels as natural as having fingers and toes. He expects to be a world figure. That is built into reality for him.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Making Money

Out to the moon. Swami Nithyananda has powerful help, influential people who are trying to back his career and his mission and make it into something really special, way important in the world.

In this way, Swami Nithyananda reminds me of Pattie Mallette, a woman who rather recently was plucked out of semi-obscurity, the mother of a famous man. Justin Bieber’s mother has, evidently, been marketed as an influential figure to become an Evangelical Christian celebrity. (You can read a ELAINE’s Guest Post with an empath merge of Pattie Mallette at this blog.)

With Swami Nithyananda,  I can’t say who is contributing to his cause financially, who stands to gain from it. For that you would need a psychic, and doing a psychic aura reading is way different from using literacy skills, like those I teach, for reading auras.

Financially, I notice a kind of self-consciousness around the swami’s money-making potential. There is a glee at being aligned in such a way that big money and power flow, with him at the center.

Being a successful guru, with loads of money, swirling around, is not unusual in a modern world teacher.

Researching money isn’t my specialty, but I did spend some years meticulously researching chakra databanks and aura reading and matters of integrity in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.” To me, money in itself is clean. The varied ways that folks relate to money is revealing.

In this chakra databank, I don’t find any greed or other qualities of personally caring about money for its own sake.

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra: Sex Appeal

Fills the room. Very aware he attracts men and women, both, Swami Nithyananda could be a life celibate or not. I have no way of knowing.

Instead, what I learn from this chakra databank is that this guru projects, and enjoys, exceptional talent for commanding a quality of loyalty, interest, importance.

The version of sex appeal that Swami Nithyananda inspires is much like a movie star. Sexiness is a strong ingredient in his celebrity.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra: Power Integrity

This chakra databank is about doing what he promises, or the manner of fulfilling actions.

6 inches. Very busy, Swami Nithyananda has an entrenched habit of making excuses for himself, making excuses to himself. He cannot possibly do everything!

Incidentally, this is the first chakra databank where I have concern about this man as a leader. Being a different sort of renunciate, helping to play a big role on the world stage — that isn’t necessarily a negative thing at all. We live in a 24/7 news cycle worldwide, and we need our heroes.

Integrity, though, is not a condiment… like a nice coriander chutney to add on the side of a dish.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra: Emotional Integrity

6 inches. Fascinated by himself. Swami Nithyananda shows an interesting detachment here, and I don’t mean the selfless detachment of a long-time renunciate.

He has, by this stage in his career, developed a way of living in the role of being adored by his followers.

At the time of this photograph, the swami notices how he is adored. This includes a sense that emotionally he is beyond reproach and can do whatever he likes, always feeling great about himself.

Sorry, readers who love this man.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra: Verbal Integrity

Sorry again, to devotees of Swami Nithyananda. This is just what I find.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra: Spiritual Integrity

4 inches. This is the worst chakra databank I have read of this series, not just the size but the quality. Sliminess here (a perception) brings me to an interpretation of deep disrespect for what is spiritual.

It is like playing dress-up in swami garb, feeling that the masses can’t tell the difference. There is no sense of compunction, or guilt, or unease, around wearing sacred garments and symbols of holiness, then using them to have a great time and explore what he, personally, can win in the world.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra: Expressing Soul

Fills the room. Swami Nithyananda is having the time of his life.

Many a person wonders, “Am I fulfilling my purpose?”

No doubt in this man’s mind. He is absolutely doing what he has incarnated to do in the world.

In the process, Swami Nithyananda is having a most extravagantly enjoyable experience. He is being worshiped as though he, himself, were an American Idol. (Nice use of words in your choice of language yesterday, JORDAN! See her Comment #3 to the Face Reading of Swami Nithyananda.)

Only more so.

In a tradition where the guru is loved and depended upon, as one’s strongest link to God, Swami Nithyananda revels in his adventure.

As an evolving human, with very householder-like personal enjoyment, Swami Nithyananda glows with satisfaction.

Conclusion

Full Stage Three Energetic Literacy matters so much. If you are reading someone’s aura as a consumer, it won’t be enough to have Stage One Energetic Literacy and pick up a vibe.

Between the charisma and fulfilling his purpose as a soul, Swami Nithyananda would floor the not-yet-skilled aura reader. So impressive! So awesome!

With Stage Two Energetic Literacy, again, a little learning is a dangerous thing. One blast from Swami Nithyananda’s High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill, and a not yet very skilled aura reader might think “What a wonderful, caring heart! Such brightness! Such joy!”

Blog-Buddies, and you recent lurkers, I do invite you to develop reliable Stage Three Energetic Literacy. It won’t bring you to Enlightenment. But with discernment of that kind, you will develop a kind of protection as a consumer.

Aura reading can help if you wish to evolve with a minimum of disillusionment on your personal path to Enlightenment.

Jordan says:

Spiritual Integrity was the first databank I read myself, so yeah, I was not into him off the bat.

I didn’t actually read his Sex Appeal databank but I found use of sex appeal and charisma pervading other areas of his aura.

Like I said in a recent comment, I didn’t even properly understand what sex appeal was (as opposed to other kinds of energy) until I first read the databank in someone’s aura. It’s easy to see how he could gain lots of followers.

There’s a feeling to him that even if specific followers don’t stick around, his appeal is such that there will always be more, always a certain number of people in his orbit. And he’s not interested in them as individuals, so who cares if they’re new or old?

I found other sexual databanks to be pretty icky. And though, like you said, aura reading isn’t psychic, I don’t think he is celibate. That wouldn’t make sense with what I found, and plus, it seems he does what he wants, then dresses it up in guru clothes.

Priya Nayaki says:

Hi Youtube channel has so many excellent videos to see:

I have loved watching them over the years, and He has spoken on almost every topic!! He is truly fulfilling the Divine purpose for which He Incarnated, that is true.

In Eternal Bliss! (That is the meaning for Nithya-Ananda) 🙂

Amanda says:

Hello all,

I find this fascinating, because it’s something I’ve observed before in the mind-body-spirit community.

An enthusiasm, some talents, and a glib intellectual understanding of fine-sounding ideas that is enough to inspire. Result, lots of followers.

Not the daily, small, moment-by-moment doing of what you can and leaving all else behind. Not the humility, the true detachment, the insightfulness.

I am passionate about the fact that a true spiritual teacher is patient, kind, present and allows individuality in each person they encounter. I am profoundly indifferent to this gentleman as described here.

In one story I remember from ‘A Path With Heart’ by Jack Kornfield, one student suddenly exploded into a state of siddhis and excitement. The monks’ reaction was to send him on ten mile walks, give him lots of red meat and only when he was calmer let him sit down to meditate again.

In another, I remember a man who had been a magician and abused his position was made to build a house brick by brick and then tear it down again, to start releasing the dominance of this excitement within him.

Each to his own evolution!

Thank you, Rose, for yet another educational experience. 🙂

Amanda

Curious As Ever says:

Wow!

niranjan das says:

Have been living around Nithyananda and watching his daily life for years – he is a genuine saint and a wonderful healer. Too bad he doesn’t fit in with the stereotyped ideas of how saints should look or what they should wear! But that’s what enlightened masters are all about anyway – breaking any frame you try to squeeze them into 🙂
    Love & light to all seekers out there in the grand wilderness!

Li Jingui says:

I attended Swami Nithyananda’s 21-day meditation programme a year ago.

I attended it with a lot of reservations – was not drawn to Him in any way but took a chance after 3 months of being around His devotees. Finally decided to ‘try’ Him out based on the miracles I heard He had brought about in many people’s lives. I had a lot of garbage (negative emotions, for instance and I believe negative energies as well),the whys and wherefores of which I intellectually understood but could not rid myself of. They were tearing me apart in more ways than one. By the end of the program, He’d rid me of decades of garbage. I was so light that I levitated as of the 3rd day that I spent in His presence. I still levitate and have discovered my self to be rather sensitive to energies. He also opened my third eye and raised my kundalini powerfully. Anyone who has read literature on kundalini awakening would know of the perils involved. But with Him being who He is, it has been an amazing experience, even till today, with no side effects whatsoever. I also received from Him the ability to heal myself. After the program, I healed my self of a major dental problem that would have otherwise required a root canal surgery as my dentist a year ago had warned me of. I also healed myself of a painful ear infection, and so on.

Swami Nithyananda’s presence, His energies are unbelievable. He is compassionate – but not in the lovey-dovey or gushing way that we have been socially been conditioned to recognise as compassionate. He can be harsh in chastising one too. He is certainly passionate about what He does – healing, reviving vedic wisdom, transforming people and so on. Whatever He pursues, it’s with passion and in no half measures. Swami Nithyananda is all about energy. So, I don’t read your interpretation of ‘aggression’ with negative connotations. Anything energetically pursued also seem to generally connotations of competitiveness- and hence, I also do not read your interpretation of competitiveness negatively. I’ve personally researched His teachings and community for a more than a year, after attending His out-of-this world 21 day program.

What the other lady, Priya Nayaki said about his food programs, feeding of the poor is true. His devotees in many countries also carry out these programs.

Swami Nithyananda’s charisma, good looks, sense of humour and amazing drive do all make for an unconventional spiritual master. But Had it not been for the fact that I was in such a bad shape that I took a chance and attended His Inner Awakening programs, I would never have, on the basis of these qualities, signed up for any of His programs. As I said, I was not attracted to Him just by watching His videos, looking at His photographs, etc.

Now, personally, I wish I had found Him at least even a year earlier than I did. It’s out of gratitude to Him that I feel compelled to share my thoughts. Thank you very much.

Li Jingui says:

Thank you very much for accepting and posting my comments.

I would like to add that as I understand it,Swami Nithyananda does not teach renunciation of material wealth. In fact, He gives blessings for those who want it. In the Inner Awakening program which I attended, He specifically said to not accumulate wealth for the sake of accumulating it, but for doing things with it. It is only my personal belief from researching His teachings and His local devotees (in Singapore) that the wealth He generates through His personal conduct of programs, are largely for the protection, revival and promotion of vedic practices and Hinduism through the building of Hindu temples that include the upkeep of swamis (Hindu monks and nuns) which is again for the earlier stated overarching purpose of reviving and promoting Hinduism. As I understand it, He has legally signed ‘His’ wealth to the institution- Nithyananda Dhynapeetam(meaning meditation centre).

By the way, His teachings are free – they are freely available on youtube. His books are also freely available on His official website. It is my personal understanding that the payment one makes for His programs, are for His energies. And I can attest to the authenticity of His energies. Initially, I wrestled with the idea of paying not a small sum for the program, for something spiritual – I also come from the general social conditioning that genuine spirituality should be free. Again, driven by necessity/desperation, I paid to attend the program. I now say that I understand why it shouldn’t come free – commitment. These days, anything that comes free is usually taken for granted. And why are we willing to pay for vacations (for eg) but expect spirituality to come free? This does not mean that Swami Nithyananda has not healed someone for free. There have been many accounts of such.

Thank you.

LI JINGUI, as the blog moderator I find that your series of posts serves two purposes.

You get to provide an alternative to the deeper perception perspective at this blog on somebody who, clearly, means the world to you.

Also you are giving us a valuable reminder about the value of asking if people are interested before going into a lot of detail.

Regular reality checks are just as important for those of us who are interested in aura reading, skilled empath merge, face reading, aura healing with Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

One question or, at most, a short paragraph is usually plenty to determine interest. Otherwise what happens when trying so vigorously to persuade?

Li Jingui says:

Thank you again for generously allowing me to share my views. I saw them as opportunities to express what I felt was at the very least,a small way of doing justice in simply being honest. Thank you for again for being open and allowing such. Your stand is noted.

starryseed says:

I will say that I don’t know whether Nithyananda is enlightened or not, whether he has an ego or not but I do like him. I can believe that a guru like Sai Baba is “more enlightened” but I don’t feel personally attracted to him.

If he does have an ego, I don’t think he is of the type that is malicious. I sense he is sweet and very balanced in his female and masculine energies. The Pleiades, a star system where the female aspect of God is emphasized comes to mind.

I also think there are different definitions of enlightenment and I find it peculiar that Nithyananda would not make this list according to the list I found here , but that Bill Gates does..

I find it also peculiar that the reader noticed a lack of sense of compunction, or guilt as if those type of self-castigating feelings are a sign of enlightenment. Well not according to my definition of enlightenment.

Likewise in the phrase “.. a sense that emotionally he is beyond reproach and can do whatever he likes, always feeling great about himself. ” I don’t see any negative in that. In fact, if it were the opposite I would see that as a symptom of not being enlightened. If he is, however feeling dependant of being adored that would be a sign of not being enlightened, but if he enjoys it as an addition to his enlightened state, then I don’t see that as a negative either.

“Sorry, readers who love this man.” Sorry, I didn’t stop loving him after reading that. 🙂

If you mean ‘morality’ with integrity then I don’t see that as a characteristic of being enlightened either. In fact I believe that God has no morals whatsoever. This is a concept that is based on judgement and duality. God does not do ‘bad’ because of being fearless, not because of having morals.

I also learned that no matter how skilled you are in reading someone’s aura, it is not an exact science as the aura reader him or herself has to read through their aura and embedded belief systems as well, so it can never be a totally objective act.

“6 inches. Having fun, playing with his followers as though it is a game. “They will believe anything I say.”
    Sorry, but that is not necessarily a sign of being ‘bad’ or ‘not being enlightened’ to me either. It may be just as well an observation and one he chooses to have fun with. You gotta see the humor in the way people behave sometimes.

anonymos says:

To the person who “read” Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s aura …. you proved your talent of reading auras is worthless for you because out of ignorance you just missed a Rare Living Incarnation who is Pure Consciousness and Extraordinary Bliss. He is still here regardless to thrive along with his Devotees and Disciples.

Don’t read people’s auras before you meet them, lol. Such a dumb thing to do and to miss WISE PURE BENEVOLENCE INCARNATE. Will pray for you. Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu

I’ll say this for the followers of Swami Nityananda. He sure has a lot of followers who come onto my blog solely for the purpose of ranting

Others comment, and also hound me by email, that I must remove this aura reading.

By the end of 2014, I made the executive decision to not publish more of these rants at my personal blog.

Blog-Buddies, if you are ever wondering whether somebody belongs to a cult, here is one way to tell. The followers feel a need to seek out every reference online to their so-perfect leader.

And then they are so out of synch with reality as to send emails like this one in the collection that I received today, “Please remove the post about aura reading and check the comments i made.”

Sad!