Face Reading, comparing Hillary Clinton now and as a new First Lady

Best Celebrity Aura Readings

Hillary Clinton is a hero to me. I’ll admit it. I’m prejudiced in her favor.

Was a big fan all the way through. I’ll admit it. I laughed at faux controversy, back in the day, about her headbands and hairstyles. I have admired the former First Lady through thick and thin.

Now that she is in the news with major popular acclaim, having completed an amazingly successful four years as Secretary of State, I watched her farewell news conference at work and was wowed by Hillary Clinton’s aura.

Later research confirmed that she belongs on the Enlightenment Life List here at the blog. So I placed her there yesterday.

Today I’ll do a face reading to explore a face known by many but not necessary seen by many. How has Hillary Clinton’s face changed outwardly as she has evolved inwardly?

Come, do face reading along with me, Blog-Buddies

It’s easiest to have your own version of each of these photos.

Note: Over time, links can go bad. And legally I don’t have the rights to show celebrity photos, so I can’t display them here other than providing links. But you can easily go over to Google, type in the person’s name and the blog post date, then search on images. Click on a good image, preferably current with the time of the reading here at this blog.

For background on reading faces with the system of Face Reading Secrets(R), you can find face reading FAQs at my blog.

Change to Face Reading Data: Eyebrow Angles

How to see the face reading data

To see eyebrow angles, imagine one dot each at inner and outer end, then connect those dots in your imagination.

Earlier, Hillary Clinton’s eyebrows were up-angled. Now they are even-angled.

What the face reading change means for Hillary Clinton

Intellectually, Hillary emphasized thinking about what was new, the leading edge. (“Don’t stop  thinking about tomorrow.”)

Now Clinton positions understanding directly in the here and now, being interested in implementing ideas as they can work today.

Change to Face Reading Data: Lower Eyelid Curve

How to see the face reading data

Check out the shape on the lower half of the eye. On her younger photo, Clinton makes this easy on us by wearing eyeliner to show off the curve on her lower eyelid. 🙂

On a scale from 1-10, with 10 as maximum curve, she scores a 10.

Later, she scores a 2.

Neither score is inherently good or bad. As you may know, my system of face reading is based on the premise that “God don’t make no junk.”

There is significance here to the changes. All face data in Face Reading Secrets corresponds to a soul-level talent, after all.

What the face reading change means for Hillary Clinton

Currently, Clinton’s loyalty is a very strong value. Trust must be earned.

Earlier, she was more likely to trust everyone.

Change to Face Reading Data: Priority Area Proportions

How to see the face reading data

Three vertical lengths on the face have been compared for their proportions. During the 5,000-year history of siang mien, the traditional face reading that I adapted for the method of Face Reading Secrets, cameras weren’t available. So it was more common to read people with one Priority Area for life, rather than what happens to so many of us today.

Hillary Clinton isn’t the only one among us to experience what I call “virtual reincarnation,” with many changes in life, drastic changes. Personally I don’t think face reading has ever been as practical as it is today. All of us are changing so fast, and face reading is the easiest form of energetic literacy to master to understand more who you are as an individual, living at this time.

The three vertical lengths, or Priority Areas, are:

• Hairline to highest part of eyebrows, Priority Area I
  • Highest part of eyebrows to lowest part of nose, Priority Area II
  • Lowest part of nose to the chin, first chin!, Priority Area III

Earlier, Clinton’s face was dominated by Priority Area II, by far the longest. Now all three are equal.

What the face reading change means for Hillary Clinton

This signifies a shift from personal ambition, in her relationships, to a rare ability to connect with very different types of people. Plus an instinct for living in balance.

Change to Face Reading Data: Philtrum Definition

How to see the face reading data

The philtrum is the two ridges between nose and mouth, on the overlip area. The sharpness of contour can be rated on a scale from 1-10, with 10 as the most clearly defined philtrum.

Hillary used to have a raised philtrum (being raised is unusual) and a philtrum definition of 10. Now her philtrum is no longer raised and it scorees a philtrum definition of 2.

What the change means for Hillary Clinton: The interpretation with my system of Face Reading Secrets(R) is that sex used to be on her mind a lot a great deal more than now, and because of who she is, not just that ultra-fatiguing lifestyle of Secretary of State.

A strong personal energy of charisma used to emanate from her, i.e., sex appeal. Now this isn’t a strong factor. (This isn’t to say that Hillary Clinton is an energetically boring person. Hey, she just made it onto my Enlightenment Life List! More on that when I do a follow-up post reading her aura.)

Now Hillary is a person, first and foremost, and her impact on others does cause them to notice her in the same way.

Yes, aura reading is a great way to move even deeper into understanding a person’s who-you-be. So we will have a comparison aura reading to come. For now, any comments on the important face data changes to very important Hillary Clinton?

Jim Curry says:

I was very surprised to see Hillary Clinton as an enlightened person. Of course, her work has been arduous for a long time. Maybe it was a dark night for her.

Am writing to suggest that Robert Zoellick, the former head of the World Bank might be a good subject for celebrity reading at your blog. He’s a minor celebrity, but he seems to have a lot of “stuff” that flops right out on screen. He should be quite a treat for the energy literate.

JIM, how delightful to hear from you.

Your suggestions are so appreciated here at the blog. You are quite close to entering a contest here. (And would that be for the first time yet, old friend? 🙂 )

Please, go on over to our latest contest, which is a very cool face reading contest:

There are a few simple instructions for entering the contest. JIM, this is how I sort through the many great ideas about people who would be interesting to research at the blog.

I’m sure you can find a way to nominate Robert Zoellick. Would be interesting, for sure.

Elaine says:

Rose, don’t you think Hilary’s chin has changed also? It looks in the earlier picture almost straight and looks like a dimple in the middle? Whereas the later picture it’s curved, which based on “Wrinkles are God’s Makeup, would that be that she makes decisions based on respect for people’s feelings?

Sylvia says:

Hi Rose,

Could I ask for a clarification about the meaning of philtrums? I thought that having a defined philtrum was about sex appeal or chemistry, or in other words, a quality that makes others feel more alive in your presence. Isn’t that different than how much someone thinks about sex? In my own experience, being aware of one’s sex appeal is different than thinking about sex — it’s more like being aware of one’s initial impact on others.

I’m just trying to sort all this out in my mind. In looking through your book, “Wrinkles are God’s Makeup,” you talk about presidents Lincoln and FDR, and while both started out with chiseled philtrums, FDR’s diminished over time while Lincoln’s did not, despite both of them having significant martial difficulties.

ELAINE, you are exactly right. Well done!

SYLVIA, the philtrum definition is about sex appeal. So you’re correct about that.

The raised philtrum relates to thinking about sex. It is a separate item of face reading data.

When I crammed the interpretation along with the other item of face reading data, philtrum definition at 10 plus having a raised philtrum, then the change to a philtrum definition at 2 plus having a level (not raised) philtrum, I was… gasp!… taking a shortcut.

Not best practice for face reading. And thus I unintentionally did cause confusion.

Thank you for requesting clarification. Where would this blog be without you Blog-Buddies?

Sylvia says:

Thank you, Rose, for the clarification. Every bit helps!

Miranda says:

Glad to hear that Hilary is seen for who she truly is, Rose. I am also an admirer and have long felt that she has been misjudged, especially during her White House days with Bill and some of her choices. It will be interesting to see if she runs in the next election.

MIRANDA and SYLVIA, so glad to have your input here.

You (and other Blog-Buddies) might enjoy another great face reading photo I came across in preparing the Skilled Empath Merge post today.

This photo shows beautifully the fine array of Whole Brain Lines that have developed for Hillary Rodham Clinton:

Dana says:

On the topic of philtrums, I saw a magazine cover of Bruce Springsteen this week and immediately noticed his very defined philtrum. And I thought, “OF COURSE Bruce Springsteen has a chiseled philtrum! Hah!” His head was turned a little, so it wasn’t the best shot for face reading, but it made sense.

Martin Smithson says:

Hi Rose,

Just reading your explanations of the Philtrum and am more confused than ever! From your replies to various comments, are you saying there are TWO items being read with regards to the Philtrum?

One being whether it is “raised” or not.

The other being it’s “definition” on a scale of 1 to 10. (Sharpness of contour)

If that is the case, and a Philtrum is “the two ridges between nose and mouth, on the overlip area”, then could you explain the difference between a “raised philtrum” and the “sharpness of contour”?

My current understanding is, if the philtrum is raised, then these two (vertical) lines from lip to nose stand out, perhaps like a birds-eye view of a triangular tent / seen from above.

But then, doesn’t the fact they are raised MEAN there will be a greater contour (i.e. a higher number).

If so, how do you differentiate between a higher contour (say 10) and a raised philtrum – if, as you’re saying, one means “knowing I have sex appeal” and the other means “I think about sex a LOT”.

Very many thanks (in advance) – I’ve been trying to work this out since having bought your book some time ago!

Greetings, MARTIN. Here’s the good news. You found the blog and you have posted your first comment.

Also you have one of my books. Again, congratulations.

Two of them are now in print to help you grow as a face reader:

The NEW Power of Face Reading” (Not the same as either “The Power of Face Reading” or “I Can Read Your Face”)

Read People Deeper

The bad news, MARTIN, is that my blog does not exist so that I will personally coach you, or anyone, in the systems I have developed.

If you would like personal mentoring, I will be more than happy to devote 55 minutes to answering every question we have time to discuss. Here is information about personal mentoring.

Otherwise, I’m sure you can understand that it is not humanly possible, or fair to me, to expect me to turn this blog — or my emails, or phone calls — into a free service for people just because they have questions, are smart, would like to have me coach them, etc.

Thank you for understanding.

Martin Smithson says:

Hi Rose,

Well, thanks for your reply.. My intention had not been to attempt to get personal coaching and I am somewhat surprised this is how you’ve chosen to interpret the query.

I find it curious that it was perfectly ok for Silvia to ask for clarification, and for you to answer, and when I asked for clarification because of the confusion created I am apparently “trying to get free help”.

Clearly what’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander, eh?

But thanks for the rather unpleasant and unnecessary tone in your response. Perhaps if you could communicate clearly in the first place, clarification wouldn’t be needed. Or is your refusal to FURTHER clarify based on not being able to.. or worse yet, gender bias?

Whatever your reasons.. I wish you well.. In the meantime I shall find a teacher that (a) can communicate their craft with competence and (b) doesn’t single one person out when someone else has done exactly the same thing prior – which created the confusion in the first place.

In short, I have LITERALLY done nothing different to Silvia. If you have a problem, perhaps you should have addressed it there.

MARTIN, let me make an official announcement. I no longer respond to such questions.

This blog is a great deal busier than it was more than three years ago. You were quite right to note that inconsistency, and now you know why things have changed.

The blog is new to you, and perhaps now that you understand better how it operates now, you’ll comment again.