Calling all empaths: Want help? How can you increase the depth of your Empath Empowerment skills?
A Empath Empowerment with Rose Rosetree sound file goes along with today’s post, in case you’d like to hear these words straight from that Empath Coach named Rose Rosetree. For sure, I want to thank the Blog-Buddy who volunteered to make a transcript that I have adapted for today’s post.
You know, if youre born an empath, you have at least one gift as an empath for life. Being born as an empath is really a great thing, and 1 in 20 people chose that when making a life contract.
So, you have incarnated as an empath. And yet, until youre skilled as an empath, its not a treat at all.
Until youre skilled as an empath, it can really be quite annoying, quite vexing, being an empath. Not to mention how really, really confusing it becomes when somebody pairs two terms that really don’t belong together, psychic and empath.
Today one of my clients reminded me how you all of you Empath-Born-Blog-Buddies dont necessarily know much yet about how to deepen your empowerment as an empath.
Just because it was so obvious to me, I never wrote about it before anywhere, as far as I know! So I hope today’s post is helpful to you.
Take the Empath Quiz
Step One for getting skilled as an empath is to find out about whether you are an empath. One quick thing you can do is to take my quiz about being an empath:
Want more than one quiz? Glad to help:
- Being an Empath, a Sophisticated Quiz for Sophisticated Readers
- (Separate answer post is here: Empath Empowerment, Sophisticated Quiz Answers)
- Psychopath-Inspired New Quiz for Empaths
- (Separate answer posts are here: Psychopath-Inspired Quiz for Empaths and HSPs, ANSWERS 1-7 and Psychopath-Inspired Quiz for Empaths and HSPs, ANSWERS 16-20.)
Step Two for becoming a Skilled Empath
Start actually using the system of Empath Empowerment(R). Yes, theres a reason I trademarked it as a system. Theres a reason why it has a name.
This systematic method can help you develop skill and boundaries as an empath. This is decidedly not the same as many other approaches for empaths now available in the New Age marketplace.
If youre interested in using your consciousness as an effortless asset for your mental health, sure you can learn this particular skill set.
To me, being an skilled empath is not busywork, nor worrying about your boundaries, nor substituting psychic exploration for having a rich, human life.
Being a skilled empath is not hyper-vigilance about STUFF you have picked up from unskilled empath merges, analyzing whose STUFF it is, and then doing extra techniques for getting rid of it. (Unskilled empaths do unskilled merges constantly, all day long, and have no conscious idea how much STUFF is cluttering them up subconsciously….)
Being a skilled empath does mean using your empath gifts by waking up consciousness from inside you. A skilled empath doesn’t pick up STUFF from other people. Your empath gifts stay turned OFF except whenever you consciously choose to turn them ON.
Thats what being a Skilled Empath is to me. Definitely, thats what I can help you to do too, effortlessly and automatically.
Getting started if you’re a beginner empath
The simplest resource, and really the cheapest one, is the how-to book Become the Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment.
Its the first book I made into an ebook to help empaths, because it is potentially so life changing. And whether as an ebook or a paperback, this how-to is about as inexpensive as these things can be. So, please, be kind enough to yourself to get your very own copy of Become the Most Important Person in the Room.
Becoming an empath is an inside job. No amount of help from me will substitute for how you use consciousness.
However, I can give you the benefit of my years of experience as a pioneer in this field. Together we can team up to help you develop real skills, skills that you will own for the rest of your life.
It’s a passion for me, Fellow Empaths. I have worked really hard, for years, to refine and develop a system that is simple to learn; then smooshed the whole bunch o’ help for empaths into a simple 30-day plan for Empath Empowerment.
10 Tips for using my empath book for beginners
- Go through “Become The Most Important Person in the Room” the first time by reading it like a novel. Read for pleasure. Skip all the exercises, so you can expose yourself to the concepts for your first encounter with the book.
- Then go through and read one chapter a one day, easy and sloppy.
- Whatever the technique for that day is, do it.
- Usually there is something, but that empath assignment wont amount to more than 10-15 minutes out of your day.
- Just do the homework and chapter one time. Please. Dont keep doing it and re-doing it and doing it some more.
- Hey, I know what its like to try extra hard, I really do. But that wont serve you. (If it would serve you I would recommend that!) Just do that little, short chapter each day and get on with your life.
- If you like, you can even skip the last three chapters, because theyre about the learning skills of Skilled Empath Merge. Which are absolutely delightful and wonderful and funderful, but are not required to become a skilled empath. So skip that part if youre just interested in having power as an empath, having a great life.
- Afterwards, you may choose to through “Become The Most Important Person in the Room” a couple times more.
- Every time you cycle through it, in months or years to come, it will deepen your own experience of Empath Empowerment. So thats great.
- What if you’re simply a beginner? What if you’re worrying all this won’t help you? Relax. This is the most widely tested system for empaths in the world. It can definitely help you to enjoy the benefits of being a skilled empath.
Even deeper ways that help empaths
Lets say, like many of you Blog-Buddies, you have done all this already. That complete 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment? You have done it.
Well, does that mean I can’t help you get even better skills? Not at all.
Allow me to introduce you to my head-slapper moment which I had this morning.
Ahem, lets say it more officially: “Allow to me to introduce you to my other book that I wrote for empaths.”
Its called Empowered by Empathy: 25 Ways to Fly in Spirit. And no, these two books are not just interchangeable.
- Empowered by Empathy contains a much deeper and more comprehensive set of skills for being an empowered empath.
- Although written first, I do recommend that you use it second, because its deeper.
- This approach explains things more comprehensively than Become the Most Important Person in the Room. Especially important, “Empowered by Empathy“contains the “Coming Home” technique.
My single most important technique to help empaths
That “Coming Home” technique is a kind of meditative experience that you can learn to do from “Empowered by Empathy,” either in its print edition or as an audiobook. Also in authorized editions for Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Turkish empaths, or readers in the Slovak Republic, in case one of those languages comes more easily to you.
Why is this one the only audiobook I have made so far? (BTW, you can sample my audiobook for empaths here.)
Simple! Because skills for empaths are so life-changing. That audiobook recording of how to do the Coming Home technique is a great resource. Alternatively, you can read that empath how-to in the print edition and make your own recording in your very own personal voice. Just leave spaces between the parts of the technique. Your recording can become a really terrific resource for you.
You see, what I recommend for deepening your Empath Empowerment is to read all the way through Part One of Empowered by Empathy, which is about a third of the book, or about 100 pages.
Start doing the Coming Home technique every day of your life until youve gone for many, many, many days where you havent needed to do the “Wake Up Call” technique, as its called in Become the Most Important Person in The Room, like the “First Aid” technique, as its called in Empowered by Empathy.
In other words, you are very, very skilled as an empath. By then, it wont be so important to do the “Coming Home” technique on a regular basis.
Be patient as your empath skills develop
Consider Skilled Empath Merge to be your reward. Turning your empath gifts OFF counts as your everyday blessing, life-changing for human happiness.
Developing true Empath Empowerment can become a major milestone in your personal development, as so many empaths before you have learned. I would love for you to experience this too, the big awakening from inside that happens with gentle, steady practice for those few minutes a day.
Okay, when you start, the “Coming Home” technique could take you 15-20 minutes the first time. If you have made a recording for yourself, or you have just written down instructions, it could continue to take you 10-15 minutes for a couple of weeks or months.
- After youre very good at “Coming Home,” very experienced, know what that means? You will have released loads of STUFF from your energy field already. (Yes, “Coming Home: is a technique for permanent aura healing.)
- You will also have filled up with more self-awareness and expression of your soul. (That’s the magic combo in Energy Spirituality, right? You take out STUFF permanently, then put in what expresses your soul.”)
- By then you can do a fine job with “Coming Home” in five minutes or less.
Why is that “Coming Home” technique so vital for being a skilled empath? It prevents your taking on STUFF. Its deeper than the quick, practical approach in “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”
Pssst, heres the writer’s perspective.
Empowered by Empathy was written for people who like to read books, who like to think deeply and understand deeply.
It also, by the way, has multiple chapters filled with advanced techniques for Skilled Empath Merge that are not anywhere else in the known universe, far as I know.
After teaching empaths for about 10 years, I began to understand that the culture has changed. Theres a reason why Dummies books are so popular, and its not because were all dummies now.
Theres a change to the culture where many people want a light, funny, quick approach. Help that comes as easy as possible.
Any of you Blog-Buddies who have read multiple books by Rose Rosetree know that the more recent books Ive written have that kind of light, fast-moving tone.
Hey, thats the historical period in which Im writing. I’m here to help as many empaths as I can, not write in my favorite format, solid iambic pentameter.
So, Become the Most Important Person in the Room is a very solid method that will work. For a deeper, more advanced version of that same method, turn to “Empowered by Empathy,” including the “Coming Home” technique.
More help for empaths
Well, I have a little good news for those of you who, despite my recommendation, dont feel drawn to learn a long meditative technique from a book.
What if you just dont feel comfortable doing that?
Dont feel bad. Youre with the majority of human beings!
Here are some extra resources to help you.
Extra empath resource #1
One great resource for you as an empath, if you can manage it, is that once a year I give an Empath Empowerment Workshop, Level 1.
This year, it will take place in Sterling, Virginia, March 16th & 17th, 2013. If you can come to that two-day workshop, that would be fabulous. I will coach you personally to learn the “Coming Home” technique.
Plus, this workshop is designed to jump-start your rapid development as an empath by about six months, compared to how you come to the workshop.
Extra empath resource #2
Personal mentoring sessions are also available, by Skype webcam or phone or in person. Your choice.
Consider booking one 55-minute session of personal mentoring, where I explain the “Coming Home” technique and coach you in it.
That is one very well-defined session, and it can include making a recording of the technique that youll be able to use later if you wish, whenever you want. So that is a more easy breezy way to learn the “Coming Home” technique, custom tweaked just for you.
Take heart, empaths
You know, Blog-Buddies, Empath Empowerment is not difficult.
Learning these empath skills, you still are a pioneer in the world today — among the first thousands of people to learn this.
There is no question that even just reading all the way to then end of the blog post for today, you really are a pioneer. Youre way ahead of people who are trying to use psychological techniques to fix or heal or compensate for something that has to do with spiritual consciousness and identity.
Yes, youre way ahead, just being interested in this approach.
Youre way ahead of people who are treat being an empath like a mechanical problem with a persons energy field, where supposedly the individual just needs to do the equivalent of clearing and vacuuming out his aura and getting rid of STUFF.
Empaths skills need to be learned in the context of Energy Spirituality, in my opinion. We’re approaching empath skills as part of your personal evolution, emotionally and spiritually, on your personal path to Enlightenment.
Everything about how these empath skills are taught can move you forward rapidly towards a strong sense of identity. Towards wholeness: Spiritually, emotionally, psychologically.
Empath skills, cultured this way, are also important if you care about being on a personal path to Enlightenment.
Please, feel encouraged, be encouraged, and also just enjoy the benefits of a really deep experience of Empath Empowerment. If you were born as an empath, oh yes, you can do this.