Aura Photo, Every Photo

Aura photo of Rose Rosetree in the 1990s

Aura Photo. Every photograph — yes, every ordinary photograph, is an aura photo. You can read the person’s aura from regular photos. Come read more!

Today I want to share a series of aura photos that were taken in the widely accepted form of colorful photos, done by machine. Perfect for blogging, because this is such a visual medium.

After all, it’s spring, the season of wonder. This post is my visual way to acknowledge your fabulous talent for aura reading.

Aura Photo? You Can Find One Easily

As a Skilled Aura Reader

You know, you have a complete gift set for reading the human energy field. Of course, that talent alone isn’t enough for you to enjoy full Energy Literacy. Remember how you learned to read words like those on this screen? Back then, your innate talent was set in motion when you learned abc’s and other skills of Gutenberg literacy. Then you got the fun of the literacy.

Similarly, aura reading requires that you use your natural talent along with skill. To read auras in depth and detail, most people need to sample a variety of techniques for aura reading, techniques that suit your gift set. After learning a variety of techniques, you choose what works best for you and then use that.

In the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R), there are over 100 dedicated techniques. Hey, I’m a consciousness nerd, a technique geek. But really most folks only need one or two aura reading techniques… so long as that technique matches your gift set in a way that is natural, effortless, and productive for you.

Aura Photo.

What Kind Do You Need?

At a certain point in your development as an aura reader, you might find it reassuring to get one of these colorful aura photographs from a psychic fair or at a New Age bookstore.

One way you will know that you have developed full Energy Literacy is that you can read auras whenever you like, whether in the room with a person or when you have a regular photo of that individual.

Does an aura photo need to be a special colorful photograph? Nope. You just need an ordinary photograph… and use your skills as an aura reader. How simple is that!

Anything else required for a photo have to be used as an aura photo? Your picture needs to show the person from the front. And, of course, it needs to be a photo taken at the time when you want to read the person.

• A baby photo shows you as a baby.
  • A photo of you on your wedding day shows you at that special time in your life.
  • Can you get from the info from one to the other by reading auras? Maybe someone could do that with a psychic reading.
  • But aura reading is NOT a psychic reading. Just as Gutenberg literacy is not a psychic reading. Nor is playing the tambourine a psychic reading. Although some people do equate psychic reading with aura reading, this is (from my perspective) a mistake that leads to mucho confusion.

Back at using any photo as an aura photo, you just choose a normal photograph. Add your Energy Literacy skills and your personal gift set for aura reading. Ta da!

Aura Photo Ahoy!

With skills, you can read the person’s aura, checking out chakra databanks, at least for all the parts of the person that show from the front, such as Throat Chakra databanks being read because you can see JOE’S neck in his photograph.

With even more experience, you can read any of JOE’s chakra databanks — even from a photo that just shows his neck and his head. But first things first, developing your skills.

Most aura readers do not yet understand that, when you have solid skills for aura reading, every photo is an aura photo.

Personally, my experience with Skilled Empath Merges is that they help to break apart the maya of life on earth. Aura reading can do the same thing for you, if you’re interested.

Suz says:

Dear Rose,
    Your photos for this blog entry will not load — neither in Internet Explorer nor in Firefox. I’ve tried everything, and thought I’d mention it.

Thanks! Enjoying three of your books right now.

Dave says:

I’m an animal empath. Boy is that a wealth of information. I was doing empath merge on birds recently and slipping into their slivers of consciousness, which really, was remarkably conscious. It was clear in that moment that those birds had souls. And probably planning meetings too.

Hi, SUZ:

Sorry you’re having trouble getting the pictures for today. So far, others have not had this problem, far as we know….

Are you able to see the photos at other blog posts? Because just about every one leads off with a post.

Glad you have three books and they are fully loading.

DAVE, fun. And other Blog-Buddies, that DAVE is referring to Skilled-type Empath Merge. In contrast to moving in and out of experiences of animals in a random fashion. Which is way more common when empaths have this gift and haven’t yet become skilled as empaths.

Contrast with being normally you. Plus skill. No wonder you’re having those super-clear experiences, DAVE. Excellent news!

Jnana says:

Was wondering if you would be able to do an empath merge with my laser crystal (during a session)? I use it for healing (though have not used it much of late). Was wondering if I could get any info on whether it was being well looked after. (Don’t have a garden now to bathe it in earth prana). Thank you.

Melanie says:

The photos would not load for me last night, either, but they’re all there this morning.

JNANA, what a great question. In order to do a Skilled Empath Merge with a crystal, I would need to have that crystal in the room with me.

So when you come to hang out with me for some in-person sessions, bring that along for sure!

In our phone sessions of Energy Spirituality, I am able to do Skilled Empath Merge with YOU because you are a human. Plus you are present in energetic real time.

Make sense?

MELANIE, so glad that the mysterious loading process of photos is complete now.

Hope ALL you Blog-Buddies can see all the photos throughout the blog.

If you find any photos with an “X” and no picture, please add a comment.

That way I can aim to find a new photo that is live.

Jnana says:

Thank you for your reply. One more reason to go see you in person… one day.

Suz says:

Hello, and thanks. Yes, there are other blog entries here and there that will not load photos. It did help some to empty the browser’s web cache (I remembered this after posting).

Elaine says:

As someone who loves visual, I find this bit of research really fascinating Rose. Trust you to step outside the box. 🙂

Jnana says:

Rose, Melanie asked an interesting question (I’ve pasted it below) in her comment (6) which you seemed to have overlooked. I’d be interested to know your answer to it too. Thank you in advance

‘Rose, what’s it like, doing a skilled empath merge with different crystals? Or is it difficult to describe?’

Nancy says:

Beautiful photos with the crystals! I can see all of them, even in this outdated version of Firefox.

I know crystals are used in cell phones as transmitters. So it is easy for me to believe that certain kinds of crystals “broadcast” as well as receive only certain frequencies, affecting the aura. Very cool stuff.

Thanks for all these comments, Blog-Buddies. JNANA, I didn’t overlook MELANIE’s Comment #6. Then and there I resolved to do a blog post where I could give a real answer. Not just a theory but doing Skilled Empath Merge, as a crystal empath, on a varied set of stones.

Couldn’t do it right away, though. Last weekend I was totally involved in leading the annual Aura Reading Workshop. Big success, with 100% success rate at attaining Stage Three Energy Literacy. Plus having fun.

This kept me a bit busy but before this day is done I will have uploaded the photos and made today’s blog post live. 🙂

JNANA, responding to this part of your Comment 9:

“So only humans can be present in energetic real time even though not physically present. And inanimate objects can’t because there is no means of communication (and therefore connecting) with them?”

Animals and plants could be present in energetic real time. So you would store energetic holograms with that information.

I wouldn’t read that for you in session, though, because that this isn’t how I help people.

Inanimate objects, even amazing crystals, are not alive in the same way as people, animals, plants.

Reading an energetic hologram is not about having someone communicate, or mediumship, or other ways that people do things with energy. JNANA, it’s more like how you could have a photograph in your photo album. In the photo, there are you, your friend JOE, a tree, a rock.

Pulling out an energetic hologram means accessing that photograph and reading it.

At this time, I read people — whether in person, from photographs, or in my client’s energetic holograms.

Unless I am doing a Skilled Empath Merge with a plant or crystal — specialties I can do because I am wired as a plant empath and a crystal empath — I do not spend time reading auras of rocks or rhododendrons.

In my professional work, I don’t go there. So far, I seem quite busy enough using Energy Spirituality to help people. LOL

Oh, let’s not lose a tiny teaching opportunity in a part of your Comment 5, JNANA.

Use aura reading to find out if a crystal is properly being looked after?

Sweet, you caring woman! But consider, any of you Blog-Buddies who might be so committed to serving others rather than yourself, whether other people or rocks or whatever.

You really can come first in your life. It’s allowed, spiritually. In fact, doing this might be quite important for your spiritual evolution.

In objective reality, there are simple standard things to do with crystals, simple techniques in objective reality. Basically, programming a crystal initially and then keeping it clean.

That’s plenty, I assure you.

Might I recommend you use your precious time in life to keep yourself happy? To do things that are fun?

Crystals do not have to be helped by their owners. They help us humans.

Incidentally, how can you program or clean a crystal? Pretty detailed instructions are supplied in “Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.”

Or you could just go to your favorite rock shop, maintained by someone who loves and respects crystals and is knowledgeable about them. Ask the proprietor.

Bringing more aura-type information into your lives, Blog-Buddies, I want to make sure you know that we have a really unusual contest going on now at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Whoever sends in the largest number of comments between now and May 15, 2013, will win a free aura reading of your choice of newsmaker — celebrity — athlete — writer, etc.

Now might be a good time to invite your friends to participate here. For instance, if you know someone who has one of those colorful aura photos, why not invite your friend to enter here.

We won’t do a Kirlian photo shoot of the winner’s favorite singer or baseball player, but an in-depth aura reading could be quite boundary-smashing.

This latest contest is part of my continuing work to raise consciousness in the New Age community about what aura reading really is, how practical it can be, how anyone who can read this screen can develop full Stage Three Energy Literacy.

Just like 100% of the graduates of my Aura Reading Workshop last weekend, actually. 🙂

Anyway, the contest link is here:

Jnana says:

Thank you Rose for the time you have taken to answer my queries. It is much appreciated.

About my crystal, I am immensely grateful to it because it took out great quantities of stuff from deep within my chakras in my ‘pre-Rose’ days. I do believe it paved the way for me to begin the next level of healing with you.

Cleansing and consecration of it do not take much time but a garden is a help.
    I’ve looked up Cut Cords of Attachment and will get a purple plate.

(I did have problems with my first ‘student’ crystal. Was not able to cleanse it of dirty energy even though I followed directions to the letter. Have been unsure of myself with crystals ever since. But this laser has been a very pleasant experience. It seems to be the better healer of us two!)