Awakening Vs. Enlightenment? Yep. Because Spiritual Awakening doesn’t mean Enlightenment.
However, many folks disagree with me there. Since this is “Deeper Perception Made Practical”… let’s get practical about Enlightenment. Is Awakening really that different?
First of All. About Awakening Vs. Enlightenment
Each of you Blog-Buddies may hold strongly cherished ideals. Beliefs around Enlightenment, self-realization, self-actualization, personal development, spiritual development. Also the so-popular term today: Awakening.
Or “Spiritual Awakening” for long.
Bring along self-authority as you read, Blog-Buddies. And don’t feel shy about commenting below. Not that you’all tend to be. 😉
As you know by now, I’m using my self-authority, too. Don’t claim to stand for any group of people. Neither do I impersonate the Oxford English Dictionary. Nor do I claim to be holier than anyone.
Plus I’ve facilitated many thousands of sessions of people seeking Enlightenment. And sometimes finding it.
Should you wish to learn more about my standing to write this article… Check out my website.
Awakening Vs. Enlightenment. Especially If You’re Eager.
Today, my client Gladys came for a session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis: Past-Life Regression. Initially her goal was this. “To move out the biggest Frozen Blocks standing in the way of Enlightenment.”
Accordingly I told her this. Although I do sessions officially as an Enlightenment Coach… Really every Energy Spirituality session counts. Ultimately serving the goal of Enlightenment Coaching.
Quickly Gladys found a more specific goal. Productive goals rather than vague ones work better. For past-life regressions. And for seeing Enlightenment.
Speaking of which… Gladys believed that Awakening equals Enlightenment. Therefore, I dedicate today’s post to her.
Awakening Vs. Enlightenment? Defining the Latter.
Enlightenment is stabilized awakening. A habitual state of consciousness. Including certain characteristics that are easy to identify. At least pnce you learn Stage Three Energy Literacy. Enlightenment means:
- All of a person’s chakra databanks are working well.
- These chakra databanks are pretty balanced, relative to each other.
- Not a single chakra databank contains significant amounts of STUFF. (Stored emotional or astral debris at a level corresponding to the subconscious mind.)
- Connection with the Divine permeates that person’s aura in some way.
- Joy is included in this Divine connection.
Householder Enlightenment is different from Renunciate Enlightenment. Qualities of devotion may be emphasized (as with Holly Holm, the latest addition to my Enlightenment Life List). Contrasting example: Bernadette Roberts, qualities of austerity and detachment might prevail.
Variations within Enlightenment? Expect to encounter many.
Yet all of them are, guess what? Entirely different from “Awakening.”
Incidentally, it is possible for Enlightened people to lie (or do worse). And still maintain that STUFF-free kind of grace in their auras?
An example was discussed when Rick Archer interviewed me about Enlightenment.
This was one of my favorite parts of the interview. So have a look if you’re curious.
Awakening Vs. Enlightenment. About the Former.
What is spiritual awakening? A person has at least one experience that seem spiritually significant. You know so many people who’ve had that wonder-producing experience. If you were to make such a list, who would be on it?
- Anyone who became a Born-Again Christian. After feeling something inside. In contrast to someone who stepped up to the altar based on social pressure. Could have confused emotional overwhelm with something spiritual. etc.
- Anyone who has had a peak experience, as described in “Varieties of Religious Experience”
- Or a person who is self-actualizing, compared to those motivated mainly to survive
- Anyone who had a nice experience with meditation or prayer. Once. Maybe more than once.
- Somebody who feels spiritually more awake. Compared to what? Anything.
Granted, some folks may always prefer the term “Awakening.” Due to being disgusted with behavior of others who claim Enlightenment. Or word preference could concern style. Some folks just might think that “Awakening” sounds cooler.
Then there’s “woke.” Useful though that is. It means even less about Enlightenment.
Which do you want, spiritual seekers? The coolest, trendiest language? Or a higher state of consciousness.
Cool it may be to talk about “Awakening” or “Being Awakened.” Maybe the ultimate cool: Conflating spiritual awakening with Enlightenment.
But if you’re aiming for the real deal? Don’t stop with one nice pink jelly bean. Not when you could find enough to satisfy you completely.