Enlightenment Answers. ANITA'S

Enlightenment Answers

Enlightenment Answers from Blog-Buddy ANITA. Enjoy her wise guest post!

Enlightenment Answers — given in response to a request here at the blog post. Where nothing is more thrilling than progress towards Enlightenment!
Many comments have appeared in a recent thread about Enlightenment, Interested in Enlightenment? How aura reading can help,
Blog-Buddy ANABELA asked: “How was life before the Enlightenment? Was there a lot of healing to be done prior? Rose has shared her story quite a lot on the blog over the years. I’m just curious about how others got there.”

Here comes Anita’s very personal response. I added only the usual headings, links, minor edits for clarity. Go, ANITA!

Enlightenment Answers. What Changed?

In a practical sense, it does not look that different on the surface. I graduated from medical school, completed residency, and am now in fellowship training. I moved from one state to another when I completed my residency in order to start a clinical fellowship.

In a spiritual sense, life has shifted after Enlightenment.

JILL ERIN and DAVID have written incredibly beautifully and articulately about what that experience has been like for them. They have written about seeing the underlying beauty in every experience, no matter how mundane, of feeling gratitude, the experience of a timeless Self expressing itself through this current human incarnation.

I feel that my relationships with people have changed in a subtle way. I’m not detached in any way, but the things that used to trigger me to get upset don’t trigger me as much or as often. This is particularly true of my relationship with my mother. We still have disagreements, but the way that we relate to each other and argue has changed.

I still have a lot of intense experiences, but “STUFF” does not stick.

ROSE can attest to this and describe this even better than I can. (ROSE, perhaps a future post on this topic? STUFF – what it is, how it accumulates, how it sticks to auras, how to heal it. You’ve written about this before, but it sounds like Blog Buddies might want to hear about it more explicitly in the context of pre- and post-Enlightenment?)

Enlightenment Answers. Healing Needed?

Yes, I had a lot of healing to be done! A lot of emotional and spiritual experiences that were painful but ultimately “woke me up.”

I am a molecular empath in the field of medicine, so these experiences were intense and powerful.

It took me a decade to complete medical school because of all of my experiences. (Usually it takes four years if one goes straight through, from start to finish.)

I sought out healing and did my version of what Rose affectionately calls a “Screaming prayer.” Seems to me, I was led to Rose because of this.

I started working with Rose long before she started writing about Householder Enlightenment. Or how Energy Spirituality might accelerate the development into Enlightenment.

Like Rose, I think I was seeking healing to “perfect” myself, not knowing that what I was seeking is what she now calls Householder Enlightenment.

I had an intense need to understand something greater than this human life. Sensing there might be something more, something behind what appeared to be the “veil” of human life.

But I didn’t know what that was. How to do it. Or how to touch that kind of experience  —  in a way that was directly relevant to me personally.

Yet I knew that there must be a way to do it. And teachers out there who could teach me.

After all, spiritual leaders had been writing about spiritual experiences and evolution for eons! All I had to do was see bookshelves lined with books like Autobiography of a Yogi, the many books by His Holiness the Dalai Lama, articles in Tricycle magazine, and more…

I sought to understand the core unifying principles of spiritual growth and Enlightenment. Principles that transcended any particular organized religion or spiritual theoretical orientation.

I guess I aspired to be what Narayan Singh calls “a spiritual politician” or “spiritual warrior.” You see, I wanted to be a spiritual physicist. And understand, in a rigorous way, what the experience of Enlightenment actually entailed. I feel that part of this was driven by being a molecular empath.

Enlightenment was never an explicit goal of mine, but I know that I was seeking deep healing and peace, not just self-improvement.

At that time, I also had a deep desire to connect with or have experiences with many others who are now on ROSE’s Enlightenment list (e.g., Amma the hugging saint, Tantra Maat, and many others). This list did not exist at that time.

Enlightenment Answers. Life Now?

This question was not asked explicitly, but is a natural corollary to the first two questions.

It is very intense. I am learning and evolving at lightning quick speed, even for me, and the depth and intensity of these experiences is profound (Rose can attest to this!).

Some of the others on the Enlightenment life list have talked about karma, “burning” karma, healing karma.

That is what my human experience feels like.

I don’t know if one can change one’s karma, but I think we evolve in order to heal it.

The rate at which we grow and evolve in particular lifetimes can vary. Rose has talked about “virtual reincarnation.”

She has also talked about lifetimes in which a soul decides to “take a break” between more challenging lifetimes. Those lifetimes may be more peaceful, with fewer human experiences or challenges that might push more rapid and intense spiritual growth and evolution.

In Conclusion

I hope this helps.

It is so hard to put into words what is really a mind/body/spirit experience.

Your questions, as well as Rose’s posts, guest posts, and comments on the blog. They really led me to pause. And to consider how I could articulate my experiences in a way that others might be able to understand.

Sharing my Enlightenment Answers in a way that might be able to help others, too.

Photo credit goes to the very magazine ANITA mentioned:

AJ says:

Thank you for sharing Anita. This question is for both you and Rose.

Now that you’ve moved into Enlightenment, do you still practice techniques to turn empathy OFF or is it no longer necessary since “STUFF doesn’t stick”?

AJ, moving into a different state of consciousness is not like eating magic beans that mean a person becomes exempt from the requirements of being human.

Of course, this skilled empath continues to use the techniques of Empath Empowerment.

Small technical point, I wouldn’t refer to this as turning empathy off. Empathy is different from empath gifts.

Empath gifts are turned OFF, not sympathy, compassion, empathy, etc.

Rachel says:

Lovely to read about your experiences, Anita.

And I quote: “(Rose, that might be another great post – karma, spiritual evolution, healing karma.)”

Yes please!

Linda Stone says:

Thank You for sharing your experience Anita. Every person that moves into enlightenment brings us closer to the 100th monkey phenomenon…. imagine a world of enlightened humans…. ahhhhhh

“I feel that I am an initiate into Enlightenment, with a great deal to learn still. I very much have emotional experiences and don’t feel “at peace” during every waking moment. I do feel an underlying sense of peace pervading my life, regardless of what is happening on the surface.”

This. I really feel like this, too. Great post, Anita!

And yes, AJ, empath skills are still absolutely necessary at this stage, in my experience.

Jean says:

Many thanks Anita for this thoughtful (and thought provoking) post.

Your words – and how you have chosen to articulate your experiences
    – are certainly way helpful to me 🙂

And thank you Rose – am further cheered and inspired by the below copy from your comment #3….

“…moving into a different state of consciousness is not like eating magic beans that mean a person becomes exempt from the requirements of being human.”

Hi everyone,

I so appreciate everyone’s comments! The reason I say that is that I didn’t intend to write a guest post, I wrote a comment in response to a comment.

I find that this is how I think best and most spontaneously, engaged in dialogue with other thoughtful people.

And there are so many of you on this blog!

Now I will respond to the comments individually.

Hi AJ,

Comment #2… Also responded by by Rose in Comment #3…

I still have to use all the techniques of being a skilled empath. Unless I want to do an aura reading or skilled empath merge.

Hi Rachel,

In Comment #4… I, too, look forward to future posts by Rose on these topics!

Writing my comment turned guest post was thought-provoking for me as well. It made me consider the areas that I still don’t know much about, am curious about.

Rose, bring it on!

Hi Linda Stone,

Comment #5….

Ahhhhhhh indeed…. A world full of Enlightened human beings. It thrills my soul all the way through and makes me relax all over!

Hi Adam!

Comment #6… Thank you!

Please chime in!!

Hi Jean,

Comment #7…. You know, Anabela’s questions made me stretch. I could feel it as I was writing. I didn’t feel like I was “composing” a piece, but rather like I was at a coffee shop, trying to explain something very deep and dear to me in a way that someone else could not only understand, but attempt to experience or at least touch / understand that experience.

I am glad you also felt it as thoughtful and thought-provoking. And way helpful.

Hi Julie,

Where are you? Chime in!

You are even more articulate than me in describing the ineffable.

Hi all,

One thing that may surprise you – and has been written about by Rose, commented on by Adam – is that (human) life has NOT become easier for since becoming Enlightened. It was become more challenging than ever before.

Just as Rose says about her system of Face Reading, “God don’t make no junk,” I believe, in a spiritual sense, that God doesn’t throw anything one’s way that one can’t handle.

But He never said the challenges would be easy.

Everything I do is held up to me as a mirror, for better and worse. If you can imagine the karmic wheel moving at a leisurely carnival pace to a frenetic kinetic level, where the wheel starts looking blurry, that is how quickly I feel that I am being pushed to grow.

I wish I could say that being Enlightened has allowed me to enjoy endless spa days, but that is definitely not my experience of Householder Enlightenment. However, every experience and challenge, at a soul level, brings me bliss! Learning and growing so quickly helps me learn how to overcome challenges so that I can help others evolve more quickly.

Am I grateful for this all the time? Ummm, no, if I’m being honest.

But am I grateful for all the growth at a soul level? You betcha. It thrills my soul deeply.

Julie says:

Hey Anita,

I don’t have endless spa days either. Wahhh!

What it feels like for me, now, is that I am called upon to USE the resources I developed in earlier stages of my life. In other words, the wisdom I gathered earlier on is being put into play here. Or encouraged (smile) to be put into play.

I feel like consequences of my actions come very quickly. I’m not sure this was the case before. I can’t make questionable decisions and not meet the consequences. Maybe it is that I am seeing the karma more clearly, the cause-and-effect or what I do or don’t do. But I also think it is speeded up, so that the reaction is really, really fast.

So I’m careful how I act. If there are personality traits that aren’t so helpful (angry, impatient, impulsive, whatever), I’m more aware of those in tricky situations and try to curb the tendencies.

Some decisions that I’m called on to make now are not at all easy (and not clear-cut). They don’t appear as black or white but can be viewed from many angles, none of which are right or wrong.

Dave says:

What a gem of a comment in 15, Anita.

Jean says:

Anita appreciate your response comment# 13…love your coffee shop metaphor.

IMHO kinda bring all these somewhat lofty topics(!) into a regular ole’ human space….being discussed with like-minded folks – along with a cup of something comforting.

Also – Anita and Julie – comments #15 and #16!

Y’all rock.

Miranda says:

Hi Anita

Great post. I have a question for you. I am also a molecular empath. I would like to know what is (or was) your biggest challenge with this gift? And how did you integrate it with daily human life?

Cheers, Miranda

JEAN, thank you for your usual golden quality of comment….

I bolded one paragraph because you just articulated exactly WHY I am interested in having the occasional conversation about Enlightenment at this blog.

MIRANDA, not to take away from ANITA’s answer to your fine question in Comment 19….

From my perspective as a teacher of molecular empaths (as well as being one myself), the process of becoming skilled is nothing different than for any empath on a path of personal development aiming for Enlightenment.

Except, okay, the process might be a bit more intense, since being a molecular empath does tend to be exceptionally intense.

Main point though, for molecular empaths or any other type of empath: Develop Empath Empowerment skills. Use those empath skills every single day, until they become automatic. (Then continue using them. 😉 )

One reason I can teach empath skills in a relatively short, simple book — for any of the 1 in 20 humans, born as an empath, who wishes to learn how to stop suffering and start enjoying — phew!

The same techniques work regardless of your personal gift or gifts as an empath.

Hey Julie,

Comment #16… Beautifully expressed. As usual.

I see the cause-and-effect of my actions very quickly, whether I like it or not. I’m not sure if this was the case for me before either – or whether I just didn’t notice it before or the consequences are quicker and more intense than before. Probably a combination of all three.

I have to be much more aware of my intentions and to consider how I am acting, the personality traits to which you are referring.

I also agree that many of the situations I am encountering now aren’t black-and-white. Everything is more like a prism – things can be experienced and viewed from many different angles, none of which is “good” or “bad” or “right” or “wrong.”

Also… Right back atcha in Comment #11 (in Rose’s post Interested in Enlightenment? How aura reading can help.), which I did not have an opportunity to respond to earlier. I feel the same about you, Julie:

“Awesome comments… I’m so glad you added them. I had thought of you earlier tonight and hoped that you might say a few things. You are so articulate – it continues to impress and astonish me.”

Hi all,

Julie is a dear friend, the first blog buddy to be added to Rose’s Enlightenment list.

Hi Dave,

Comment #17… Thank you for writing and participating in this conversation. It’s wonderful.

Hi Jean,

Comment #18…

“The articulation and honesty with which you both describe your current experiences is helping me to feel more comfortable with where I am now – and with where I may be headed in the future.”

This is what I live for. This kind of honesty, understanding, connection, and community.

And all of this with with a cup of something comforting? Divine.

Hi all,

Incidentally, I found out that I had crossed the threshold into Enlightenment purely by accident. I was doing a regular session with Rose to research activities that might thrill my soul. I periodically do sessions with Rose, just like regular maintenance, because I want to keep my life tuned up. I found that doing thrill your soul sessions helped me quickly identify activities that added a lot of quality of life / happiness value to my life. And it was more fun to have Rose research these activities and add her zany editorial comments than for me to research than all by my lonesome.

I mention this because I think this might be one of the most effective ways to cross over into Enlightenment. Keep doing and seeking the activities, relationships, etc. that make you happy.

I did a lot of healing, but spread out over many years. I did it as part of my life and regular routine. I hoped it would not take the 10,000 hours I devoted to becoming a physician, but I was realistic that I would not be able to heal everything in my life overnight.

Discovering things that thrilled my soul, my spirit, made me much happier as a human being. And that eventually pushed me into Enlightenment. The human and the spirit are interconnected and have a reciprocal relationship – things that thrill your soul will make you happier as a person.

And that’s a great thing not only for you, but for the world at large.

Hi Miranda,

Comment #19… Those are GREAT questions.

I know Rose has already answered wonderfully in Comment #21 – and who can top her answer, really – but I’ll take a stab at answering your questions as well:

1) What is (or was) your biggest challenge with this gift?

The biggest initial challenge was recognizing that I was an empath, then recognizing that I was a molecular empath. It was Rose who told me that I was both. I think I have known Rose now for almost 10 years?? At the time, Rose had only met a handful of molecular empaths.

She has met more and written about more since our initial meeting – this obviously includes you, Miranda! – but at the time, meeting a molecular empath was like sighting a pretty rare bird. Not many people had met one, much less written about them and their special “problems.” LOL. (Rose, you are a pioneer in many ways!)

Overall, the biggest challenge is the one that Rose described, the intensity of my inner experience. The other is a challenge that Tantra Maat told me about, the intensity of my impact on others. I was in my twenties when I was told that I was a molecular empath. I didn’t know the effect I was having on others and could not fathom what was happening because I couldn’t even imagine it.

It took me a long time to understand and handle the intensity of my inner and outer experiences, how deeply and intensely I experience life. I had to learn how to do this without “burdening” others. They couldn’t understand my experience because they weren’t having the same mind/body/spirit experience. That wasn’t “good” or “bad” or “right” or “wrong.”

Incidentally, it doesn’t make me “better” or “superior” to be a molecular empath. It just means I happen to have been born with this gift of being an empath, rather than being born with the gift of being an animal empath or plant empath. I do not have the experience of what it is like to be an animal empath because I have never had the experience of being that deeply connected to the mind/body/spirit systems of animals.

Tantra told me that my effect on others is like this: When I tap a garbage can with my foot, it flies 10,000 feet into the air. That’s a lot of intensity. I have to remind myself that this is the intensity of effect that I have on others – and this is likely how intense my inner experience of the world is.

When Julie wrote in Comment #16 about the consequences of actions, I feel the consequences for me are very intense and very quick, for better or worse. The lessons of life come quickly and intensely.

2) And how did you integrate it with daily human life?

I had to learn how to become a skilled empath – and quick! I also learned from the experience of meeting other molecular empaths – Rose, Tantra Maat, Bill Bauman, and some others on Rose’s Enlightenment list. My experience of them was feeling like 10,000 eyes were watching me. This can be deeply unnerving or deeply satisfying – or both. One can have the sense that one is deeply seen and understood, but also the simultaneous sense that there is no place to hide.

That is a lot of intensity for other people to experience, as they usually don’t have that kind of experience. So I had to become aware of that.

Also, for my own sanity, I keep my empathic gifts turned off most of the time so that I am not inadvertently merging my aura with others or taking on their “stuff.”

Rachel says:

Anita,

Re: Comment 26. I am probably just being nosy but I would love to hear more about the kinds of activities you found that thrilled your soul and your experience in then actually doing them. I remember Julie commenting about researching soul thrill activities and how she systematically sought them out.

Julie says:

Thank you, Jean! I like to think that, if nothing else, I am honest.

And Anita, of course, could have integrity as her middle name (she doesn’t but she COULD!).

One more thought, as a note of comfort…I’m not sure if I explicitly stated this or not, but I feel like everything (everything!) I have learned in the past is of use to me now.

Every bit of healing that was done, every bit of self-knowledge that was gained, every little bit of any growth – whether it was through a challenge or a victory, in the past – it’s all tied in now. It’s all of use.

Literally, everything learned in the past – it’s all important.

Julie says:

One of the things that I’ve always admired about Anita (and forgive me for a second, Anita, while I talk about you in the third person!) is her commitment to personal development. Other words for that could be healing, growth, change, learning, progress, evolution.

She used to always say that she found it incomprehensible that people would pay all kinds of money to get maintenance done on their cars, yet they wouldn’t give a dime for some upkeep to their spirit? You know, like they wouldn’t spring for a single session, or a single hour, of spiritual cleansing, healing, upliftment, etc. yet they might power-wash their car, vacuum the seats, wax up a nice finish….

I was just reminded of that, Anita, through your comment about maintenance. I so agree.

Julie says:

“While I did the healing, I also put in joy. There is a saying that Nature abhors a vacuum. If you take out something you don’t want or has been problematic, by all means, put something in the space that has now been created with something you love, something that thrills your soul.”

This is lovely and just beautifully expressed. I did a similar combination of healing and Soul Thrill. I have such gratitude to Rose for all her help and assistance with the clearing out of the old and the creation of more happiness.

Thanks Anita! I am slowly whittling away at something more substantial to add 🙂

Amanda says:

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your comment 27 explaining about intensity. I am still coming to terms with it, and keep forgetting and taking it personally when people tell me one way or another that I’m ‘too much’ for them.

I sometimes wish my internal experience was less intense: having said that, it is also a very clear experience and a highly sensitive one.

It also provides a valuable kick when I need to sort something out! It’s just too painful to stay stuck.

Thanks again,

🙂

Amanda

I love these articulate comments, Julie and Anita! I’m fairly sure I am close to enlightenment. So many of the comments I read by enlightened blog buddies resonate with me. I too am experiencing the speeded up carnival effect of growth, and the consequences of actions coming faster. I also experience the underlying feeling of joy, even when challenges are going on.

Anita, this really cracked me up “When I tap a garbage can with my foot, it flies 10,000 feet into the air.” Knowing a couple of molecular empaths, this description is so very apt. Tee hee hee! I can imagine how bewildering other people’s reactions to you must have been before you know what that was about.

Miranda says:

Hi Anita
    Thanks for your response! (and Rose too) I found it interesting what you said about the intensity.

I would find myself in my interactions with people and they would get uncomfortable and I didn’t understand why. I was after all just being myself. Now I can see that many people don’t want this. And on the other hand sometimes it is uncomfortable for me to stay surface. I am getting much better at ‘keeping my space dial and aura dialed to 1’ though.

Your thoughts about the intensity both inside and out, have cleared up a lot for me. And why it is so important to keep the empath skills turned off. Not only for myself but for others who cannot or don’t want this type of interaction.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it was helpful.

Jean says:

I am loving this whole discussion.

Thank you Julie for the below excerpt from your comment #29 –

“One more thought, as a note of comfort…I’m not sure if I explicitly stated this or not, but I feel like everything (everything!) I have learned in the past is of use to me now…..Literally, everything learned in the past – it’s all important.”

Important for me to keep this in mind being as I am at the stage that I am at –

A stage where releasing lots(!) of stuff is a happenin’….. way alot.

Yet concurrently there is this new (yet familiar) joy…this creative increase that is at times truly blissful.

Rose is a invaluable help to me with all of this. (((Hugs for Rose)))

Anita –
    Comment #25…..much gratitude.

Also thank you for describing so eloquently some of your experiences as a molecular empath.

Adam – I do look forward to hearing whatever you may be whittling away at.

And thanks to each person who commented here – and to all those who simply read.

I honor you all.

Anabela says:

Dear Anita,

Thank you so much for your vivid posts. I admire how you were able to become a doctor despite all the dramas and challenges while being an empath on a spiritual journey as you described,”the karmic wheel moving at a leisurely carnival pace to a frenetic kinetic level, where the wheel starts looking blurry, that is how quickly I feel that I am being pushed to grow..”

Miranda, in my book intensity is not a social handicap. I’ve always admired intense people. I’ve also been told I’m “too intense” and that people “can’t handle it.” I don’t exactly remember which empath gifts I have, but as Rose said, whatever they are, the skills for turning them off are the same for all gifts.

As for being too intense and “toning it down,” I’m not going to tone down anything. I’ve adjusted my behavior, but inwardly I am as intense as I like. What I have done differently is to get a sense of a person, ask them questions, see if we get each other. If not, I’m not revealing too much of myself or hang out with them.

Like Anita and Julie have said, doing something that thrills your soul, not only brings you closer to Enlightenment (even if it’s not your explicit goal) is a way of aligning yourself to expressing your soul and channeling your intensity. Also, being with other “intense” people helps a lot too.

Jill Erin says:

Anita and Julie, thank you for such a beautifully expressed post on your experiences of enlightenment and being a molecular empath.

Hi Rachel,

Comment #28… “I would love to hear more about the kinds of activities you found that thrilled your soul and your experience in then actually doing them. I remember Julie commenting about researching soul thrill activities and how she systematically sought them out.

Did you? Or did you also stumble upon soul thrill activities by chance alongside your sessions with Rose?”

I haven’t researched as many activities as Julie, who may be the record holder on the amazing number and variety of activities she researched, but I did research almost every medical specialty under the sun. I also did a lot of research on people, my effect on them, their effect on me. I researched some fun activities, too, and careers I would never do, such as being the President of the United States.

I’ve received confirmation about some obvious things – that validation was still incredible – but also made some surprising discoveries.

All the research on medical specialties helped me pick my current specialty. Along the way, Rose, being a spiritual teacher, helped me understand the spiritual lessons in my sometimes difficult journey – rather than seeing them as insurmountable challenges, Rose often saw them as “opportunities for spiritual and personal growth.” That was always helpful and humorous.

Not to mention she was right!

I have to second the amazing Julie here when I say that I, too, am coming to quickly realize that everything learned in the past is important and of use. It has all been important. Every experience, every challenge, every healing, every bit of growth. It’s all in play now.

Hi Rachel,

Comment #28… I forgot to mention some of the things I learned over the years from Rose. I learned that rigorous physical activity really thrills my soul and is good for my physical health. I learned that Italian food is not so good for my body – makes me feel sluggish. I learned that being President of the United States would be like attempting to take a 100 headed hydra monster – I would hate it and fail miserably at the job. Ditto for attempting to be an Academy Award-winning actress.

The field of medicine deeply deeply thrills my soul – divinely blessed with gold stars. A lot of support from the Universe.

I also did a lot of cord cuttings over the years, which was healing in and of itself. However, it had the added benefit of helping to pave the way for better relationships of all kinds – new relationships personally and professionally, as well as better existing relationships with family and friends.

Hi Julie,

Comment #30… Ditto for Julie’s commitment to personal development. It is awesome to have a friend like Julie with whom I can share such a passionate commitment.

If every blog buddy could have a friend to be that kind of spiritual cheerleader, I think it would jump start spiritual development in myriad ways. I mean, who knows what could happen?

I see this blog as that kind of forum.

And, yes, Julie is right: I find it incomprehensible that people would spend money on the material and ignore the spiritual. But I’m eating my words these days… I see collective consciousness evolving rapidly now and people like Rose moving to the forefront and getting the long due success and recognition they deserve. People are ready now.

Hi Julie,

Comment #31… “I have such gratitude to Rose for all her help and assistance with the clearing out of the old and the creation of more happiness.”

Me, too.

Hi Adam!

Comment #32… Awesome!

Looking forward to your contribution, which I know will add so much to this discussion.

Hi Amanda,

Comment #33… Thank you for writing. It’s always lovely to read your comments. I still have to remind myself of my intensity – to this day, this comment still surprises me. I think it is because we cannot know ourselves to be something we are not, but we also have nothing else to compare it to.

I, too, sometimes wish my inner experience was less intense, but I am growing in self-acceptance around this. I cannot be something I am not. I also like to think that the more clear we become, our sensitivity becomes not a hindrance but a huge gift, to ourselves and to others. The world can almost always use more sensitivity and care, not less.

And, yes, I agree that it is painful to stay stuck.

Hi Kylie,

Comment #34…

I know that you know Julie personally, so I am especially thrilled to see you comment. I am so happy that these comments are resonating with you.

I am glad you that my description of being a molecular empath was apt! It seemed such an odd thing to say on the blog, but it was a comment that grabbed me at my core when it was said to me, so I decided to share it.

I was very bewildered by others’ reactions to me. Even after being told I was a molecular empath, I had to learn how to be a molecular empath in the world.

Hi Miranda,

Comment #35… “So now my question to you Anita or other molecular empaths on the blog is ‘How do you channel that intense energy?’ Since it is a part of us I would think it needs to go somewhere or have some outlet. What do you do to express it?”

I express a lot of that intensity in my career. Rose had also told me that intense physical activity is good for me, so I am trying to get back to that – I love to do things that are physically challenging for me. I’m not an especially good athlete, but I love to be physically active things outdoors – hiking, camping, rock climbing, canoeing, kayaking…

I have several intense friendships, but I also have to remind myself not to “burden” friends with my intensity. I think it is really important for me to keep a wide social network, even if I only have a few close friends in my inner circle.

I truly relate to your experience. It took a while for me to understand and accept that while being an intense person was not something bad and certainly not a handicap, many people do not want or cannot handle that level of intensity.

Rose in her wonderful way reminds me when I am going through a difficult experience to stay grounded in objective reality. Do the practical things you need to do in order to keep life going – eat, sleep, go to work, go grocery shopping, connect with friends, walk in the park – and don’t ruminate on the difficult situation. I think this approach works well with people, too. Everybody needs some degree of closeness, as well as space. Rose has taught me in her wonderful way of how to “check in” with people – ways to keep relationships humming without suffocating or creating too much distance. This is one of the best lessons I have learned from a master molecular empath teaching a junior molecular empath.

Hi Jean,

Comment #36… “Then…wup – here comes along another human life situation cueing me to utilize energy spirituality to help myself – and then get right on with keeping the focus on my happy to be householder-y type of existence – with as much honesty and integrity as possible.

Rose is a invaluable help to me with all of this. (((Hugs for Rose)))”

I love this because I am experiencing this all the time. It doesn’t change with Enlightenment.

I love this, too: “Though I am not a molecular empath myself, reading of your experiences helps me to feel way more cozy with my own unique empath experiences.”

This is so wonderful. This is exactly what I hope for, particularly because it took me such a long time to feel more comfortable with myself and my experiences.

Hi Anabela,

Comment #37… Thank you for your comment and support. Getting my medical degree was certainly no easy feat.

Intensity is definitely not a social handicap. Be as intense as you want inwardly.

At a recent gathering with friends, one friend nonchalantly commented that she has many friends who have competed in the Olympics. My jaw nearly dropped. While this was clearly “normal” to her, it’s not normal for many of us. Certainly not for me.

This blog community, to me, is like Olympic-level spiritual development. As a whole, my sense is that people here have very finely tuned nervous systems and a high degree of interest in spiritual development – this is the Olympics of mind/body/spirit development. While this interest is clearly “normal” for us, I do not believe it is the norm for society as a whole. People here are interested in evolving quickly and intensely – much more than the average person.

Hi Jill Erin,

Comment #38…

What a compliment from such an amazing an articulate person! I am so honored.

I wish I had met Rose earlier, but I am glad to have met her when I did.

I felt heartened and embraced when you said this – it is amazing to feel understood, to have a shared experience with someone:

“The intensity of being a Molecular Empath is exactly what I have experienced all my life and what made me feel so alien on this earth. You describe that perfectly, Anita.

“Anita,it took me until I was 29 years old to get through Nursing School for much the same reasons it took you so long to get through Medical School. If only we had had a Rose in our lives when we were children!”

“I wish I had met Rose earlier, but I don’t know if I would have appreciated her as much. I feel so grateful to have met her when I did and to know her now.”

Rachel says:

Anita, thanks for all your fantastic comments.

A joy to read them! 🙂

Hi Rachel,

Comment #50… You are very welcome!

Julie says:

Hi Anita,

Comment #41: Yes! People are ready now. It’s amazing how much things have changed in just a few short years, in collective consciousness, and individual. Really, from the year 2007 when I first met you until now, it’s just astonishing to see the changes.

Hi Julie,

Comment #52… Right back atcha! It’s amazing how much has changed in just a few short years.

And Comment #29… Julie, you, too, could (or should!) have integrity as your middle name!