Householder Enlightenment Unfolding

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding for Rose Rosetree

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding. For me of all people! Never expected that! But now that I’m even an Enlightenment Coach, here’s a personal share.

ANITA was right. JULIE really does have a knack for describing Householder Enlightenment.

Of course, ANITA does too. Likewise other long-time Blog-Buddies, who have been describing their experiences of Enlightenment. (See You asked about Enlightenment. ANITA answered in today’s guest post. and the full sweep of Comments there.)

I’m grateful to DAVID, as well, that newer member of our online community who is on our Enlightenment Life List.

DAVID has made many comments that combine his current, eternal state of consciousness with long-time devotion to spiritual development. All of which combine to make his words a treasure trove of scholarship tempered by personal integrity and a questing spirit.

Like so many who write about Enlightenment, DAVID’s model for understanding comes from ancient, sacred traditions… which I call “Renunciate Enlightenment.”

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding Differently.

Not the Traditional, Renunciate Version.

I am still finding my way, describing this shift in consiousness in which all of us here are playing a part.

This shift which is so very Aquarian Age/Age of Enlightenment/Blip of Sat Yuga in the midst of Kali  Yuga.

This extraordinary awakening in human history. Whereby millions of people are poised to gain Enlightenment. And do it as householders.

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding and Viewable.

Thanks to skills of Energetic Literacy, anyone can read auras from photos or people in person.

This makes it possible for us to identify characteristics at the level of chakra databanks, commonalities among anyone who is Enlightened (not just “Awakened”).

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding

For a Teacher and Writer, a Session Facilitator.

Not a Guru

Blog-Buddies, I have already proclaimed here, quite recently, Why I care most about being a healer. Well, I mean it.

Not everyone feels comfortable with having the healer/teacher/author in Enlightenment.

Does that apply to you? It just might.

If so, you might want to stop reading today’s post right now. I’m here to be of service to you, not to seem as though I am bragging.

It’s enough to make me hesitate to write further about Enlightenment.

Perish the thought that a certain absence of STUFF, etc., would make me less human or relatable as a healer. Or that I teach in some snooty way now, constantly evaluating states of consciousness in my students. Hey, I don’t write books that way, either.

So, let’s assume that the thought of blogging with someone Enlightened makes you feel good and confident, rather than weirdly self-conscious. Hooray!

Since you are strong of stomach, “Allez cuisine.” Let’s go for it.

Enlightenment talk that Doesn’t Speak to Me

Because of my interest in Householder Enlightenment, at this time in my life, I am very not interested in traditional perspectives from Renunciate Enlightenment.

You see, with that consciousness-driven-lifestyle, what happens? Folks emphasize the Divine side of the Enlightenment equation.

• The silence
  • The eternal now
  • The shift from a limited personal ego, rife with attachments, to a higher state that can’t be overshadowed by human sorrows
  • Even, sometimes, a “Who cares?” attitude towards people. Because now life’s puny human components seem super-teensy by comparison with The Eternal

Householder Enlightenment Unfolding. Requires Different Words.

New Concepts.

I don’t have them all yet. Not by a long shot. But I can tell you this:

I am far more interested in the human side of the Enlightenment equation.

You can expect to learn more about over the years.

Just keep reading this blog. Keep asking your questions. Let’s evolve together.

M. says:

I’m trying to understand the difference between the two enlightenments as described in this blog. So please correct me if I’m wrong:

Householder Enlightenment = Seeing your identity as your human self. You are Joe. God is a “higher” power no more you than it is the flower you stare at.You still crave things and you live a practical modern life with goals and whatnot.You still experience discomfort and unpleasant emotions but every day is a pretty good day.

Renunciate Enlightenment = Seeing your identity as Source. You may be Joe on the surface, but you identify as God. You want for nothing (no strong desire for achievement or things) and live a simple life in a settlement somewhere and this life may include celibacy. Emotions are a surface experience on top of your general stillness.

Julie says:

I love your analogy, Rose, of the Jack-o-Lantern, lit from with. Self-illuminated, and illuminating.

Oh, Rose! I just loved this post to bits.

I love this description Rose. of becoming more and more lit up from the inside, and of discovering more and more that leading edge–how much love can be in the service. Beautiful!

Jean says:

Yes Rose I too am loving your concept of becoming more and more lit from within….thanks for this post.

Anabela says:

Jill Erin is very sexy! 😉

To Rose: From what I understand, Renunciate Enlightenment is achievable by retiring to the woods, meditating, and renouncing worldly desires (OK, I’m probably bastardizing this process). Householder Enlightenment focuses more on balance and having a human experience full of mundane and worldly pursuits. If the lower chakras are ignored, how do Renunciates achieve Enlightenment if they are not technically aurically balanced?

ANABELA, how is Enlightenment attained?

That’s a big subject and mostly you will find information about it elsewhere on the Internet.

The CONCEPT of Householder Enlightenment is not about the process of attaining Enlightenment so much as a choice among many possible paths, plus a way of understanding life in an Enlightened state of consciousness.

In the figure-ground relationship of human life, will the spiritual and transcendent be emphasized, as it is traditionally? (What I call “Renunciate Enlightenment.”)

Or will the human component of the life experience be emphasized? (Which I call “Householder Enlightenment.”)

In either process of cleaning out the mind-body-spirit system, and then putting in what fills up soul expression, the path to Enlightenment needs to succeed in accomplishing three things, in my opinion:

1. To eliminate STUFF from a person’s aura.
    2. All the person’s chakra databanks — and, obviously, chakras — become balanced.
    3. There is a connection to the Divine.

Does a particular path produce these three Enlightenment requirements or not? That’s the interesting, and very personal, question for each individual on a path of personal development.

Anabela says:

Actually, my question had a bit of a twist, if you can call it that. If the human aspects of life (lower chakras) are de-emphasized, how do Renunciates achieve balance?

I think I’ve read most, if not all, posts on Enlightenment on this blog.

Jill Erin says:

Well, here I am in Oklahoma with a window of opportunity with the internet. I have been reading the posts within windows of opportunity, but unable to respond. So, now, hopefully, I will be able to share a little of what my experience is with Householder Enlightenment while being in the eye of the storm, so to speak. I have had to run to a walk in freezer of a defunct restaurant twice and the power has been off for most of the night and day. And, when the power came back on, we got the news of the deaths and all the total destruction just north of us.

How have I been feeling and responding to all of this? With a lot of humour. Not the unfeeling or distancing kind of humor. But, the kind of humor that lifts up and allows the breaking of tensions in everyone around me. It has even surprised me. I don’t crack jokes so much as just stay calm and serene and able to smile and even laugh, when appropriate. I can make defacing jokes on myself that makes others laugh.

I feel compassion for those who have lost their homes and loved ones. However, by keeping my empathy dialed to zero I am not dragged down by the sadness so I remain more effective in raising the overall “vibrations” in this area of the world.

I had an interesting experience last night when I “felt out” the nature spirits to dialogue with them and found “them” throwing me back on myself. “They” are Me, they said. I was dialoguing with Myself. In that moment, then, I knew that the best I could do for the earth is to stay serene within Myself. And, that required no effort at all.

I’m going to send this, while I can. I will try to write more, as I can.

Anita says:

Rose,

This is such a beautiful post about Householder Enlightenment and your personal experience of it. I love this line: “For householders, Enlightenment is in-the-world-and-OF-it-type service.”

I love the idea that life can be stuffed to the brim with love, compassion, gratitude, service… the image of being lit from within… all while having a blast at this human game of life.

Tehya says:

Enjoyed this post so much!