Integrity Shows

Integrity

Integrity shows. When you’re human, it shows in your aura.

Integrity stands out, when you’re developing Energetic Literacy. Why would integrity matter so much?

No virtue matters more for success in life.

No quality is easier to improve.

Yet when it comes to reading people deeper, integrity turns out to be surprisingly complex. Not necessarily difficult to read with Energetic Literacy! Only there’s way more to discerning integrity than most people consider.

And thereby hangs a tale… of disillusionment. Whether for love life or career development, spiritual ideals or making more money, integrity really counts.

Let’s explore hidden aspects of integrity now, part of our ongoing series of Pathways articles devoted to Energetic Literacy. I’ll be referring to you here as Successful Reader because today’s integrity topic can help you to manifest more wealth and success.

Got Integrity?

As summer plants begin blooming, let’s acknowledge the sweetness of that perennial flower. Successful Reader, integrity could be compared to a favorite, fragrant plant in your neighborhood. Every time you see it, you’re uplifted.

Integrity inspires everyone, those who have it and those who trust in it. What else does this powerful word mean?

• Wholeness, rightness, truthfulness.
  • You say what you mean, and mean what you say.
  • After the saying part, you remember to follow through.

If You Care about Karma, Live Honorably

Many of us Blog-Buddies are wise to karma. We know that consequences come back to us. Contrary to the common sarcastic saying, no good deed really goes punished.

Punishment, or bad karma, results from more questionable thoughts, words, or deeds in the past.

Good or bad, all karma flows back to us. Not just yesterday’s but last year’s, and even karma from previous lifetimes.

• Taking good care of your health now? That’s a form of healing integrity, isn’t it? Do your reasonable best to keep your body whole and then time is on your side. Choices you make today concerning nutrition and exercise will help shape your health 10 years from now.
  • Interested in a better life as an empath? Then you seek a teacher who gets results, rather than trusting in the wisdom of the group, or blindly hoping that nice people who know other things can improvise skills for effective self-protection and rapid personal development. Studying with an empath coach who has integrity… that can help you experience your own wholeness as an empath.

Integrity for Fun and Profit

At work, integrity-based actions will result in the quality of your reputation:

• Repeat business, if you’re a consultant.
  • Word-of-mouth referrals, if you’re seeking new clients or customers.
  • A beautiful buzz, where folks may hear your name and think, “Why do I like this person? When will I follow up and take that workshop? When will I book that healing session? Today!”

In your personal life, integrity helps you to find, then keep:

Friends you can trust.

• Kindness and honor in how those friends treat you.
  • Delightful surprises, as you spontaneously attract new friends at your vibration.

For success and prosperity, it’s especially important to live with integrity. It’s a money maker.

Law of Attraction or Law of Integrity?

A year ago, I was giving an Energetic Literacy workshop in Los Angeles. The Secret came up as a topic for discussion.

“Gladys,” one of the workshop participants, told this story about a work associate, “Joe.”

Joe believed deeply in the Law of Attraction. He devoted his life to it. Very successful already, Joe had one of those Hollywood jobs that people envy. Yet Joe was far too ambitious to settle for merely that.

So he worked diligently at practicing The Secret. At work, Joe would sit at his desk, imagining ever greater prosperity.

The man was relentless. His attitude was “Billionaire or bust.”

Unfortunately, Joe got the bust. He was fired.

And why? Joe had stopped doing that dream job with the big salary. Joe’s substitute job had become attracting something better.

“I’ve seen this happen to so many people here in L.A.,” Gladys concluded.

And not just in Hollywood Land, right? Successful Reader, The Secret appeals to idealism in all of us. Real-life tragedies happen if, like Joe, we forget about the integrity part.

Why Integrity Is No Secret

Subconsciously, you are a great aura reader of any person you talk to. So is everybody else.

Each person’s aura shows clearly to your subconscious mind. That includes every chakra, each chakra databank, both the good and the bad and (sometimes, alas) the ugly.

Nothing about a person’s aura is secret, not at the subconscious level.

My term for this is auric modeling. I first wrote about it in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” because of the practical connection between integrity of auric modeling and making money.

Bottom line? Auric modeling reveals a person’s degree of integrity. Which is what really attracts with the Law of Attraction.

If you want wealth and prosperity, make sure your aura broadcasts integrity. Joe’s aura stopped doing that when he began faking his way through his “Day job,” pursuing the well-intended hobby that backfired.

What if you want to learn more about what your auric modeling broadcasts? Develop… Energetic Literacy.

Stage One Energetic Literacy

This is a fine beginning at aura reading. That’s where a person starts feeling vibes, getting hits, seeing light or colors or having an intuitive sense about people.

Stage Two Energetic Literacy

This stage of development marks improvement at reading auras and interpreting the info in meaningful ways. Generalizations are characteristic of this intermediate stage: Generalizing about an entire chakra; calling a chakra “Open” or “Closed;” struggling to see colors; letting others tell you how to interpret your findings

Stage Three Energetic Literacy

Now you’ve got something far more dependable. With full, fluent aura reading, the skill set becomes no big deal. After all, is it a big deal for you now, reading these words? Of course not. You have Gutenberg literacy. Well, if you’re capable of that, you can develop full Energetic Literacy as well. Find a teacher you like a teacher with skill, teaching talent, and integrity. Then get going

Stage Three Energetic Literacy allows your conscious mind to read anyone’s aura, any time you are in the room or you have a photo of that person. (With full energetic literacy, every photo is an aura photo.)

Sure, you can cruise a dating website or Linked-In to read integrity in photos.

Integrity Shows Clearly in Photos

Once You Get Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Interested in Joe or Gladys as a potential partner? At will, you can research their integrity-related chakra databanks.

Thank you, social networking website brimming with photographs.

And thank you, human energy field. Where everybody has an aura complete with chakra databanks. Every major chakra contains 50 different chakra databanks; sub-chakras have them too. Three chakra databanks are especially important for integrity. (I’ll be naming them soon.)

Go ahead. Use your Energetic Literacy skills to check out my full set integrity-related chakra databanks. I’m game.

Look, I had better be game. Woe to the teacher of aura reading with shoddy integrity.

Many of you Blog-Buddies are teachers. You know how a teacher puts himself or herself out there, for every student to observe, judge, learn from.

Well, your auric modeling is out there, too. If you’re teaching aura reading skills, there won’t be secrets about integrity. Which is a good thing!

Jean says:

Great post Rose – many thanks.

I have (once again) taken the liberty of copying below what I found to be especially helpful.

“You incarnated into this lifetime not, necessarily, to transform Earth into Heaven. Earth is a school. It’s for spiritual evolution, not perfection.

If you do your reasonable best, through the changing circumstances and challenges here at Earth School, you’ll be doing just fine integrity-wise.”

JEAN, many you’re welcomes. 🙂

Isn’t that the funniest thing, how tricky it can be accepting our humanity and doing our best with that… even while we hold fast to our ideals?

Just today, another exchange at this blog, I was lambasted for being “un-empathetic” because I attempted to bring clarity and discernment to an exchange with KRIS. Is it possible to please everyone with kindness while setting standards in life?

Still finding my way on that one.

Photo credit for today is here:

From the Deseret News.

Della Reese, left, and Roma Downey, on the right, starred as angels sent from heaven to inspire people in the TV series “Touched By An Angel.”

Am I the only one at this blog who would weep every episode, at the point when Roma would say something like:

“I am an angel, sent by God. I am here to tell you God loves you.”

Curious As Ever says:

Thanks, Rose.

Elaine says:

Very good post. And I totally agree, I watched Touched by an Angel in the first few years and I got the same reaction when Roma would unveil herself.

Tehya says:

Great to read this, as I have been curious as to the definitions of each of those databanks, especially Spiritual Integrity. It’s a little difficult to read a databank when I don’t really know what it means/what information I’m asking about!

I had never directly correlated integrity with having a balance between subj and obj reality, but that makes total sense because it takes a focus on objective reality to care enough to follow-through. Do people get out of balance in the opposite direction too? Over-emphasis on objective reality? Seems like that imbalance could serve someone just fine in terms of being successful in life.

After reading this I have a few tweaks I could do for better follow-through. I’m doing much better with my own power integrity after reading “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” because now I use lists and charts to keep me on track every week. One thing that sprung to mind though, where i don’t always follow-through is at work: there is one thing I’m supposed to do nightly, and I never do it. Doing it or not doing it doesn’t really make any difference to my workplace, but perhaps following through with it will make a difference to my aura!

Thank you for the reminder that we only have to do our best. That sounds manageable.

Jordan says:

Hey Tehya, you said, “It’s a little difficult to read a databank when I don’t really know what it means/what information I’m asking about!”

In my experience, the way you really find out what a databank ‘is’ and ‘means’ is just by going ahead and reading it! Databanks like Spiritual Integrity, Sex Appeal, etc…. I’ve been learning about what they are and what kind of information is in them just by jumping in.

I’ve had A LOT of a-has this way (“Ohhhh, so THAT’S what sex appeal is!”). I can’t imagine a better way to learn this stuff… in a way that’s not just intellectual, but all over, really getting it.

I figure it’s probably a much faster way to advance as well, rather than thinking you have to understand it all before you even start.

David says:

Thanks Rose. I don’t recall ever framing integrity in layers, but you’re right. In speech, action, in spirituality, and you mention in health. It also strikes me how we can be out of integrity with ourselves.

There’s a few ways to look at that – one being the objective-subjective you describe. And indeed, I’m mega-idealist so learning to accept what is has been a process. Another is presenting a false front.

This also reminds me of the Yoga Sutras. For example, v 2:37: When non-theft [non-covetousness] is established, all jewels [wealth] rise up. Similarly, many of the apparently supernormal abilities relate to clarity and internal integrity.

David says:

And yeah, I only watched “Touched” a few times but, it brings a tear – even if it was a little sappy. So many people have no idea the support they have. Not only that, they bitch about their life, essentially dumping on their team.

Gratitude cultures a much better relationship there. And it’s pretty profound to move into a direct relationship with the fullness of life around us.

Excellent suggestion, JORDAN.

Another idea, TEHYA, is to go through “Read People Deeper.” It is a systematic course in how to read loads of chakra databanks.

Complete with those three indexes at the end, one of which lists chakra databanks. You can follow the page references back to the relevant chapter(s).

Hope this helps.

Lara says:

I had that experience reading databanks too, words can convey different meanings but when you read them you really get the experience of the databank in a way you personally understand.

Also shout out to Rose, I cant resist the opportunity to say.. when I first discovered your work and got a bunch of your books, your own integrity, in giving power to the reader in all the exercises, really struck me. Personal power was an issue then so I was sensitive to it.

Tehya says:

Thanks so much for the tip Jordan! I am excited to give this a try. Thinking I need to completely understand something before I begin is definitely my style and a way that I unintentionally slow myself down.

I am turned around a bit though, because I figured it was important to position my consciousness, or know what information I’m aiming for so that I’m knocking on the right door, so to speak. Like if I go in to investigate Spiritual Integrity, without understanding what I’m asking about, what I bring back could actually just be “something random about this person’s spirituality” as opposed to specific, defined info about “Spiritual Integrity.”

Rose, I have Read People Deeper, but my plan was to start digging into Aura Reading Through All Your Senses first (to focus on only aura-reading). Perhaps you would recommend starting with Read People Deeper, though?

David says:

Tehya
    (great name – in Hebrew, Ya means of God)
    Aura Reading is mostly a ton of techniques. To me, Rose recommended Read People Deeper first.

Tehya says:

Thanks David, both for the book clarification and the name meaning! I’m so pleased to learn that Ya means, of God.

Zofia says:

good stuff. integrity and experience and self-knowledge are very tied together. you know what you reasonable best is when you have enough experience to evaluate a particular situation and when you know yourself well enough to be able to be sure you can follow through.

Zelda says:

Tehya, thanks for bringing up this post. The comments on idealism mesh well with an “aha” I’ve had this week about the way I’ve made myself miserable over the years by focusing too much on ideals.

The aha was about a pattern of responding to certain challenges with “it’s not supposed to be this way!” rather than just accepting the reality of the situation.

What a difference it’s made to catch that habit.

Thanks for the reminder.

Such thanks to you’all for these sage comments.

I’d especially like to flag this part of Comment 15 from ZOFIA:

” you know what your reasonable best is when you have enough experience to evaluate a particular situation and when you know yourself well enough to be able to be sure you can follow through.”

Tehya says:

Zelda, I so identify with Comment 16 and the relationship that can develop between idealism and making oneself miserable!