Citizenship Day, a Skilled Empath Merge

Citizenship Day

Citizenship Day — EVGENIA celebrates.

Any big shift in legal status ripples an impact throughout your aura. Every chakra databank can be affected.

As a skilled empath, or an aura reader, you can research life passages in the most tender and meaningful ways.

Recently I had an exciting opportunity to do a new kind of research on evolving chakra databanks. Because Blog-Buddy EVGENIA became a U.S. Citizen.

American EVGENIA is keeping that zesty Russian name, pronounced yev-GHYEHNN-eee-yah. (At least, that’s how it sounds to me.)

Same name, but what about the impact on her auric modeling, Evgenia’s chakra databanks?

Auric modeling for a brand new American citizen

How on earth do you research that?

1. Start with photographs.

Happily, EVGENIA told me in advance about this secular/sacred ceremony. I offered to do this comparison aura reading if she could provide photographs, so she took a camera.

At my request, EVGENIA supplied a photo from entering the courthouse where she took her oath of citizenship, and then an after picture. Let’s compare.

Just in case you want to copy each of these photos, below are links.

Aura reading/Skilled Empath Merge photo right before becoming a U.S.  citizen

EVGENIA’S chakra databank photo right after becoming a U.S.  citizen

2. Add skills of Energetic Literacy

Energetic literacy means being able to read auras whenever you wish, in person or from a photo. A kind of guidance becomes available, wisdom from deep within, because you are reading that person from deep within.

To read chakra databanks, you could use a technique of aura reading. For that, I recommend using either of the Plug In techniques in “Read People Deeper.”

If you’re an empath, please, please, please, do not do any technique for Skilled Empath Merge until you have learned how to turn your empath gift(s) OFF. You cannot “Go to the head of the class” just because you are sensitive or talented.

Nor is smart to play with empath merges because you have many friends in a support group who are having great paranormal fun playing around with consciousness. Unless they are expert aura readers with Stage Three Energetic Literacy, they will be (sadly) unaware of STUFF that accumulates in a person’s aura until that person becomes a skilled empath.

But you knew that, right? 🙂 So if you have been using a copy of either of my how-to books to help you become a skilled empath:

3. Stir

Just kidding. This list of steps was starting to sound like a recipe. 😉

Choose chakra databanks of interest for comparison, perhaps the ones I have used here or any of the chakra databanks you can find here at the blog (Type on the Celebrities link on the left column, for instance) or the loads of chakra databanks you can learn to read from “Read People Deeper.”

Okay, let’s research. In honor of TEHYA, and all involved in the sequence of comments at Surprising Ways that Integrity Shows. beginning with her Comment 6, how about this?

I will briefly define each of the chakra databanks. Only you can attain a better degree of clarity when you do the research for yourself. As JORDAN and LARA noted, direct experience of aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge is the most excellent teacher!

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Social Belonging

Living on earth at any given time, there are possible groups for belonging — family, friends, groups in collective consciousness. Nation, legal citizenship in a country, is one of those ways of belonging to a tribe.

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

80 feet. A tremendous amount of purification is going on right now, at this chakra databank. EVGENIA is preparing to let go of an old allegiance, taken for granted, even if not thought about much recently.

Releasing includes a quality of heaviness from difficult experiences related to the home country. No legal ceremony (citizenship, marriage, divorce, adoption, funeral) has the power to move out frozen blocks of energy, or cords of attachment, or other types of STUFF.

However, ceremonies can bring in spiritual grace for reorganizing the personality consciously and subconsciously, changing priorities; allowing certain karmic patterns to be completed and other patterns to begin.

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

29 feet. Calm, in a new way. Supported, in a new way.

The whole way of being in her body has changed. EVGENIA is experiencing the equivalent of a huge sigh of relief.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Making Money

The ability to make money is separate from particular human-level skill sets. It is a distinct chakra databank that can contain dynamics of push and pull. Opportunities can open up with legal citizenship, also at the human level of life. But also there could be energetic shifts, aligning to the different vibrational patterns  conferred by the citizenship. I was curious, so why not investigate this chakra databank?

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

28 feet. Excited. A glowey sense of potential in life, including greater potential for success and prosperity.

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

42 feet. EVGENIA’s connection to money has upgraded. She feels more secure, more able to make money.

It’s as if the playing field has leveled, so she expects some kinds of fairness that were not possible before.

It would be interesting to hear from some of you Blog-Buddies who were in the U.S. on work visas, green cards, etc., then became citizens. Did your financial opportunities increase? Was it easier to seek employment? Or leave employment that limited you in favor of better opportunities?

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra for Stability of Flow for Life Energies

We humans have many types of energy flowing through us. They include:

• Earth energy
  • Sexual energy (if you’re past puberty)
  • Masculine energy
  • Feminine energy
  • Spiritual energy
  • Energy of spiritual transformation (a.k.a. Kundalini energy)

So, too, there is a resourcefulness with the various energies. Or not.

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

90 miles. A huge shift is occurring at this time in EVGENIA’s life around having more flow of energy run through her. Anticipation about this citizenship ceremony may be involved, but there is greater excitement and sense of possibility in her life, as well, as part of her ongoing personal development at this time.

Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

90 miles. Great stability co-exists with great flow.

The assortment of energies reminds me of a deck of cards that has been freshly shuffled. Previously some of the cards got a bit stuck together. Now flow and freedom make for new possibilities, and an underlying quality of resourceful stability.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Living in the Present

Dreaming about the past? Or the future? We humans are wired to live in the present as a default, a habit, a kind of always now. From there, we can choose to think about past or future.

How well is that chakra databank working at this particular time for EVGENIA on her big day?

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

40 power-packed feet. A strong sense of excitement and aliveness in the present is glowing her up.

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

90 feet. A subtle sacredness fills experience of life at this time. The present is imbued with faith and gratitude, freedom and easiness.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Problem Solving

Solving problems will always involve particulars, at the human level. Aurically, it is a capacity for thinking, analyzing, using creativity, speaking, doing. This chakra databank reveals what is available, at any particular time, plus how much energy is available altogether for solving problems.

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

80 feet. Cleverness at solving problems is a habit for EVGENIA. She’s good at it. She does it regularly.

A combination of cheerfulness and curiosity shows here, as well as depending upon this ability so confidently she can take it for granted: Very much a “Can do” attitude.

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

90 miles. Comfortable and strong, EVGENIA’s intellect can solve problems better than ever before. It’s as though she’s got success momentum, being on a roll.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Stability

Emotions have their ups and downs. For everyone. Stability isn’t a matter of emotional volatility. (Face readers, check out the Eyebrow Range category, one of the new ones I wrote about for the first time in “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”)

Rather, emotional stability is a distinct ability with its own dedicated chakra databank. Can’t wait to read how EVGENIA is doing with this one at a rather dramatic moment. 🙂

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

18 feet. Very, very excited. Holding herself together.

Reminds me of the feeling when you are a kid and something really great is happening, so you hug your arms around yourself and sit tight, doing what you can to act patient.

Adorb!

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

20 feet. Ready for a good cry. A happy cry.

Relieved, with so many other positive emotions about the present and future, along with sad memories about the past — memories mixed with love and nostalgia and the desire to move beyond those old limitations.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill

Human soul is always present and nothing can hurt it, really. Yet the degree to which that soul is expressed? Variable.

What does this chakra databank show about soul aliveness in EVGENIA in the moment of the Skilled Empath Merge?

• Evgenia right BEFORE becoming a U.S. citizen

80 miles. Tinged with Divine presence, a strong feeling of rightness.

EVGENIA is moving into a “Meant to be.” Every once in a while, this shows up in an aura, and here it is.

There is a sense of rightness, like being on an escalator that is moving forward.

• Evgenia right AFTER becoming a U.S. citizen

90 miles. A stronger Divine presence, with a feeling of being protected and blessed.

Conclusion

“God bless America” is a popular sentiment in the U.S. Politicans routinely say this. Many of us faith-based citizens say this or feel this or ask for this… from time to time.

Just now, having read the shifts to one sweet person’s aura on attaining official legal citizenship, I am moved. I am reminded of the promise of America. It is beautiful.

By contrast, political news now is so up and down.

Yet the great ideal of this nation continues: Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. Although I’m no big flag waver, I hope these ideals (and more) wrap around EVGENIA like a comforter. Aurically, seems as though this has already happened.

Jill Erin says:

What a lovely read, Rose. And, Big Congratulations Evgenia! Welcome to the Tribe. I am so glad you have made this your home.

Melanie says:

Yay, Evgenia!! 🙂

Evgenia says:

Rose,

thank you very much for posting this! Yes, it was a big step for me and I am glad that I had a possibility to make it.
    I can relate to every detail in your post. Especially the one that talks about hugging myself and sitting tight )) This is how I felt before the ceremony!
    And I am glad that my aura is happy with this decision as well.

Melanie, thank you very much! Hope you are doing well!

Congratulations Evgenia!

Zelda says:

Congratulations, Evgenia!

Rose, I was thinking that it would be interesting to do a similar type of “before” and “after” reading in relation to the Supreme Court rulings on gay rights.

Lots of TV coverage of the huge, joyous celebrations in San Francisco yesterday. Perhaps a focus on the plaintiffs in the DOMA case would be easiest to do before and after on.

I know you already have plenty to do, but it struck me that this is quite a shift for the gay community and I thought it might be interesting to consider researching along the lines of this fascinating citizenship research.

Just a thought. 🙂

ZELDA, what a great idea.

You could choose the photo taken from a public figure discussing this, such as Rachel Maddow or the attorney discussing the win on TV news.

Or find an even more elegant experiment. Fits right in with our contest I was preparing while your comment came in for going live.

Here’s a link to the new contest:

David says:

Well, I’m not stage 3 so won’t do an interpret, but I was amused to find the picture size and brightness between the 2 shots reflected the change. She has a delightful “feel”. Many people don’t.

Her name is an interesting one. According to it’s etymology, it’s the modern Greek form of Eugenia. The Russian version is Evgeniya – note the added y.
    Feminine form of Eugenius, “…borne by a semi-legendary 3rd-century saint who escaped persecution by disguising herself as a man. The name was occasionally found in England during the Middle Ages, but it was not regularly used until the 19th century.”

In the US, Eugenia was born by about a .05% for some 50 years, falling off in the 1920’s until boomers were about .016% and has been dropping since.

It’s common short form is Gina. The modern English form is Eugene, meaning “well born”.

😉

David says:

For the question, I’m Canadian. I’ve spent a couple of years of my life state-side at different times and did find opportunities increased but were limited by not being American. I was offered jobs unrequested and invited into a PhD program for example.

I did get a green card while getting my grad degree, but it’s just for work-study.

By astro-cartography, the mid-west and east coast are better areas of the world for me than the Pacific Northwest where I was born.

Curious As Ever says:

Thanks Rose, and thanks, Evgenia for volunteering. I find these blog posts so helpful.

Zelda says:

Here’s one interesting possibility for research.

Edith “Edie” Windsor is the person who challenged DOMA. After her partner of 40+ years died, she had to pay loads of estate taxes,which a straight spouse wouldn’t have had to pay.

There are photos from a wide range of time, so researching those differences across time could be interesting.

photo from 1969 (Windsor is on the left)
    another from around that time, with Windsor on the right:

photo after the announcement of the ruling (june 26, 2013)

This one might be fun, but maybe hard to read:

Zelda says:

Another interesting possibility is having a look at 2 of the plaintiffs in the CA Proposition 8 case, Sandy Stier and Kris Perry.

photo pre-SCOTUS Prop 8 decision:

photo of plaintiffs being interrupted in a news interview post-Prop 8 decision by a phone call from President Obama:

Evgenia says:

Thank you David for the information! I am not surprised the name did not stay in US )) It is hard to pronounce it.And yes, Evgeniya is correct, I have removed y for easier spelling.

The company I work for right now is the first in my career and it has a lot of immigrants. So I have never experienced any lack of opportunities so far. Plus I am in the technical field and math does not care much if you speak English well or not )))
    Plus my appreciation of the country makes people feel more open with me and that helps with communication.

Elaine says:

Congratulations Evgenia! I’m sure a lot of hard work and effort went into this. 🙂

Jean says:

Many congratulations Evgenia.

Jordan says:

Congratulations Evgenia!!! I’m honored and thankful that you’ve chosen to add your evolved voice to the American collective. I know we’ll be better off for it! 🙂

Zelda says:

Here’s a photo of the prop 8 plaintiffs getting married on Friday. The circuit court surprised everyone by lifting the stay on marriages, so the couple was the first to be married in SF.

ZELDA, your respectful, thoughtful, and persistent comments are inspiring to me.

Monday, the plan is to do an aura reading on this thread you have proposed.

You have beautifully modeled how to get my attention, in addition to entering one of our official contests here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

To be clear, what makes your series of comments here different from requests that I do not find helpful?

1. You are asking about something in the news, something really important to many people.

2. You are doing more detailed than writing, “ROSE, would you do me a favor and do an aura reading of Person X because I find her interesting.”

3. You have supplied context, reasons, and useful links… so if I should decide to do aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge, I won’t have to hunt all over the Internet to find a good photograph as a basis for the exercise in energetic literacy.

4. As a lively participant in this blog community, you do not add one comment (containing a request for me to provide a free reading), then disappear back into the Lurk-o-sphere.

Usually, I just don’t respond to requests for face readings or aura readings just because. If there is going to be an exception, ZELDA, you have demonstrated how to make it happen.

JORDAN, very good point, your noting the “American collective.”

Collective consciousness is the theme for today’s blog post. 🙂

Zelda says:

Thanks for your kind words, Rose.

I couldn’t help but think how fascinating it would be to compare auras of these key players in the history that was just made.

Here’s what may be a better wedding shot from last Friday:

I think that read would be great fun in particular. On Friday, the word was that because of the stay on marriages, none would likely happen for 25 days. Then the court surprised everyone and lifted it, so these 2 ran over to SF city hall to be the first married. Great jubilation at city hall, with loads of people lining up.

I just thought it all sounded very interesting from the perspective of reading auras, so if you thought so, too, and had the time and inclination to do it, that would be cool. If not, oh well.

So I’m glad that you’ve decided to have a look! Thank you.

Just got the puzzle picture in there at the top of the post. It’s “What is collective consciousness?”