“Everyone is an empath.” Recently that idea was raised at this blog. I strongly disagree. But don’t just take my word for it. Enter this latest contest.
Who is an empath?
In the system of Empath Empowerment(R), what does it mean to be an empath?
An empath has at least one significant, trainable gift for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person. Hardwired into a person (or not), aura reading research can reveal if somebody is an empath even while that somebody is in the womb.
Potentially, having lifelong talent as an empath is a great asset in life. Practically, until you become a skilled empath, you are certain to suffer.
Not because you have a disability or need psychiatric interventions or a support group. But because any unskilled empath constantly does unskilled empath merges with random people.
Usually (and mostly) this is done subconsciously. Yet the effects are all too real, much as if you never heard the term “Celiac Disease” and whole wheat bread was your favorite food.
Fact of life about being an empath:
Each unskilled empath merge deposits STUFF in your aura.
To move out this STUFF requires more than boundary work or asking whose STUFF has gotten into your aura. Moving out STUFF at the astral level, corresponding to your subconscious mind? That takes a technique from a dedicated skill set to train empaths.
Becoming a skilled empath is more than fixing or coping with unskilled empath merge. A skilled empath learns to effortlessly keep your empath gift(s) turned OFF as a matter of habit.
Once you have become a skilled empath, you also have the option of doing Skilled Empath Merge.
Just what I am going to do with the winner who is nominated for a Skilled Empath Merge in our latest contest!
How to find out if you are an empath
Now that part doesn’t have to be a contest. It’s easy to find out whether or not you are an empath.
Statistically, that’s 1 in 20 people. Unless you live in Japan, in which case it is 1 in 5 people.
Please don’t think that finding out will make you a skilled empath. Discovering that you are an empath is just a (wonderful, hopeful) beginning.
- Click here to take a quiz to find out if you are an empath.
- Read loads for free about being an empath at a website I started, then have not worked on for years. Don’t expect more articles there, but do browse there for many articles about what it means to be an empath, how to be a smart consumer of services for empaths, etc.
- Sample the book I recommend most to help any empath become a skilled empath: “Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment” Or simply splurge on the $15 and get yourself a copy. (Easiest way? Call 800-345-6665 and talk with a real human being who gives real, human customer service.)
What you will win in our latest contest
Everyone who completes an entry in this new contest will automatically win a something. 🙂
Assuming that you fulfill the contest entry requirements and enter by the Empath Contest Cutoff Date….
Which kind of a something will you win? I will provide a Yes-Or-No aura reading about the public figure you nominate. Empath or not an empath?
Just for extra fun, if that nominee is a molecular empath, I will note that also.
Simply because molecular empaths are uncommon. One of our long-term explorations at this blog is to educate molecular empaths and help them. ( Errrr, us. Since I am one of those molecular empaths, along with some of you Blog-Buddies.)
Being the official winner of our empath contest
Only one person’s entry will win.
Okay, being a softie, I will let one runner-up win as well.
For each of these two entries, I will provide a blog post with a Skilled Empath Merge.
How will I decide?
- The entry interests me in doing detailed research on the person nominated for a Skilled Empath Merge.
- The person nominated IS an empath.
How to enter our latest contest
Comment below. One nominee per comment, please.
- Supply the name of your candidate. This person must be a public figure, such as a person on the current Forbes list of the wealthiest people in the world, a professional athlete, a performer, a writer or composer, a politician, someone famous for any notable achievement.
- Describe what that person is famous for, plus why you think that person might be an empath.
- Add one or more links to a webpage about that persons achievement.
- Supply one photo link to your nominee, a one-click type link: This photo must be a full head shot taken from the front. At a minimum, it will show the complete face and neck from the front. Even better, though not required, the photo will include much or all of the torso.
- For evaluating whether or not a person is an empath, the photo could be taken at any time during that person’s life. However, if you should win this contest, consider. I will be doing a detailed reading of chakra databanks of this person, and — like any Energetic Literacy research using the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) or Empath Empowerment(R), this reading will be done about the person at the time of the photograph.
- It doesn’t matter the least bit whether the person shown in the photograph is living or dead. Ooh, let’s put that more diplomatically. For aura reading purposes, it doesn’t matter. 😉
- A photograph is needed. Neither a painting nor a portrait. (I think all you Blog-Buddies know this already, but please let friends know about this contest. Newbies are always welcome at this blog, and newbies may not yet know that photographs automatically capture a person’s energy field, whereas a painting does not.)
Yes, you can enter this contest more than once. Please post each entry as a separate comment.
Final date for entries to this Empath Contest is August 1, 2013.
What if you don’t win but still want an aura reading?
Just today, one of our Blog-Buddies, BETH, asked me to do aura reading research on someone of interest to her. It is not humanly, feasibly, possible for me to provide a free service on top of all the education at this blog, where you’all just name anyone you are curious about and then I drop everything to spend four hours or so preparing a detailed blog post.
BETH asked politely, in the sweetest way, in her comment. Still this reminds me how, from time to time, I need to remind lurkers and new Blog-Buddies of something?
Aura readings just because I like you? Aura readings just because you think it might be fun? So long as human days contain just 24 hours, sorry, but this is generally a no-can-do at this blog.
That said, what if you still long to receive an aura reading of some interesting public figure?
Sure I can help you. Sometimes even for free, but not always.
Aura Reading Research, Just You and Me and Your Photos
You can always book a session of Energy Spirituality where I research people for you. The link to use will say, “Personal Session for Aura Transformation.” Descriptions at my main website are not up-to date although, trust me, we are getting ready for an upgrade as fast as we can.
Meanwhile, bear with us! And if you have any questions about booking a session, just email mitchATrose-rosetree.com or call 703-450-9514.
Continuing, say that you make your appointment. Prepare some one-click links to photos that show the person you’re interested in. Provide at least a clear head shot from a front angle, preferably a photo that goes all the way to the torso. (Easier to read.) For this type of aura reading, you pay for my time. In return, you receive detailed aura reading about anyone you wish, whether a public figure or not. And as many people as we have time to read, given the amount of detail that interests you.
Whenever we are in session voice-to-voice, I can also provide aura reading of anyone you have ever known, when you were together in energetic real time — in a room together or talking on the phone. That’s called “Pulling out an energetic hologram.” A very cool way to get inside information about what made somebody tick during an incident you have wondered about.
Otherwise, what about aura readings for free?
Free Aura Reading for Enlightenment
You can always nominate candidates for the Enlightenment Life List. This free service is helping to sort out the differences between:
1. Admiring or liking someone
2. Considering that person “awakened” (Awakening being a trendy term often confused with Enlightenment)
3. Curious about someone claiming to be Enlightened
4. Someone who actually is Enlightened.
My response will be an aura reading only about whether or not that person is spiritually Enlightened yet, at the time of the photograph. Using the criteria that I explain at that blog post.
Free Face Reading Service
Sure, if you are curious about a public figure, find a good clear head shot and ask about some face reading data. On an ongoing basis, I offer that free Face Reading service as well.
Oh yes, our Empath Contest Where Everybody Can Win
Yes, of course, you just might to win this very contest. 🙂