Overcome Racism? Deeper Perception Helps.

Overcome Racism

Overcome Racism. Could face reading, aura reading, Skilled Empath Merges — help us all?

Overcome Racism. Could deeper perception help? Whether you choose aura reading, Skilled Empath Merge, or Face Reading — it just might help.

Today KATHRYN added a magnificent comment to an ongoing thread about hot-button issues of racism, legal fairness, “Stand Your Ground” rules, and more.

I was so moved by her comment that I am leading today’s blog post with her powerful words. Let’s consider today’s article a collaboration, with guest posting by KATHRYN and then comments by ROSE.

Kathryn’s Guest Post. Overcome Racism

Much research on the Holocaust has centered on how ordinary people could have come to do the things they did and feel themselves to be on the side of the right. Evil does not have be dramatic.

Ken Wilbur talks about how the divine is always waiting for an entry… but how one interprets that flash of grace depends on one’s level of consciousness… anything can be an entry point.

The tragedy is that now there is yet another precedent of a white man getting away with murder of a black male and believing that the flash of grace [in ROSE’s aura reading of George Zimmerman] shows he was acting under the Divine will. This has undoubtably provided “proof” to white supremacists that their cause is just.

Having faced my own racism in a deep way, I have come to the conclusion that the more white people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambilence.

Racism is America’s dark, not so secret, secret. Every American (black or white) has to face their own ambivalences and work through them spiritually, either in this life or the next.

The ultimate answer to truly go beyond race to see each person with face of the Divine…

Overcome Racism by Popping Illusions

Popping ’em like balloons!

I’ll bet KATHRYN can appreciate how Rosetree Energy Spirituality relates to her last paragraph. Certainly I would like to spell out some practical points.

One reason why I developed the system of Face Reading Secrets(R)? It helps a person to do way more than “See the face of the Divine”

Nothing is wrong with this approach in theory. In practice, what happens? A spiritual seeker looks at a Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman in everyday life and thinks, “I behold The Christ in you.”

Spiritually lovely. At the human level? Totally uninformative!

How much better to actually see that very human thing, a physical face, and learn about the human who has evolved that sacred spiritual document.

Overcome Racism. How Aura Reading Can Help.

But Stage 3 Energetic Literacy is the minimum for accuracy. And transformation. Seems to me.

Too many aura readers and unskilled empaths just pick up a vibe and call it “A reading.”

Being an empath, for instance, does not mean that GLADYS is necessarily accurate when she sees a photo of Trayvon Martin and feels sure she is doing a skilled empath merge, that hatred and violence come out of his eyes, making her want to punch him.

Actually, GLADYS could be a mega-talented empath, and altogether a lovely person. Yet this sort of “reading” is NOT a Skilled Empath Merge, nor would it possibly count as an aura reading with Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Why not?

Aura reading research does not result in wanting to punch anyone. In that way, energetic literacy is actually different from regular reading.

(Wow, the first time I have found that my standard analogy doesn’t work well. Sigh!)

Overcome Racism by Developing Solid Skills

With regular Gutenberg literacy, it can be a quick leap between reading words on a screen, then having an emotional reaction. Whereas any of the techniques that I teach in Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) and Empath Empowerment(R) contain built-in protection so the empath or aura reader experiences vibrational shifts, and otherwise is positioned in awareness, so that the reading is accurate.

Not detached, exactly. More an expanded state of consciousness. This accuracy and protection are entirely different from a Stage One Energetic Literacy of picking up a vibe, deciding someone is evil or good, etc.

As a skilled empath, in contrast to simply being an empath, either a person does Skilled Empath Merge or not. I have been wanting to write about this ever since Comment 11 at  Aura Reading of George Zimmerman .

Overcome Racism. How Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) Might Help

Nobody wants to be a racist. Nor to feel uncontrollable hatred. Nor to act out like a rageaholic.

Same with plenty of other problems that are publicly on display right now, due to the current national discussion around George Zimmerman and “Stand Your Ground” laws and his recent acquittal.

When STUFF is stuck in the subconscious mind, at the astral level, are we conscious of the nature of the STUFF? Very seldom.

That is why skills are needed to permanently move out STUFF and PUT-IN energies that are more congruent with that person’s soul.

RES is not the only system for energy healing. But this system definitely does work.

So, yes! This blog about “Deeper Perception Made Practical” has a pertinent name. Not just “Deeper Perception.” And not just “Practical” and human, either.

This blog is about deeper perception for humans.

Not for angel wannabes. I aim to help real-life people with tested techniques that make a real difference.

Let others engage in ivory tower-ish discourse for mere theorists.

Overcome Racism. I’m Committed to That. You, Too?

Yes, I stand here  believing that we can learn about people with face reading and aura reading. We can heal our own STUFF with techniques for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection, cord-cutting, etc. We can use expert help for STUFF removal, if we don’t want to spend the time to personally become an expert.

And I know that many of you Blog-Buddies get this leading-edge message, even if currently most of the contents at this blog is very counter-culture indeed. Have I thanked you lately?

Supported by astral and Divine frequencies, we can take human action.

We can learn from objective reality. Pay attention to facts. Choose to learn and grow every day. And sometimes change our minds.

We can say and do what seems right to us. Contributing actively to human collective consciousness. Even as we move forward on a path of personal development. Or, even, a path to Enlightenment.

Yes, I call this leadership for collective consciousness. Isn’t it also huge fun?

Dave says:

It’s entirely possible that if the roles were reversed, a black shooter would have been acquitted.

A middle aged black man (or perhaps black hispanic man, because remember Zimmerman isn’t actually white, something that doesn’t conveniently fit into a dramatic narrative) captain of the neighborhood watch lives in a majority black neighborhood where half a dozen burglaries had been perpetrated by white offenders in the last year or so.

The black-hispanic neighborhood watchmen sees a potentially white teen walking around at night in the rain. This white teen is a bit of a wanna be thug (I’ve known plenty of them) and has a history of refereeing street fights and texting his friends about guns and drugs.

He’s on the phone with his friend and says a creepy ass n—– is following him. Upon being confronted by the black-hispanic neighborhood watch captain, the white teen is pissed off that he’s being profiled and starts beating the middle age man up. Witnesses say they see the teen punching the man in the head while he’s on the ground who starts calling out for help.

The black-hispanic neighborhood watch captain, fearing for his life (maybe just because he’s a wimp or actually wants to kill this white teen) fires one shot at the chest of the white teen.

A media fire storm erupts about “Armed Black Man Kills Unarmed White Teen.” Racial pundits volley back and forth, and the media embellishes the story to make in more sensational.

The prosecutors try to bring murder 2 charges against the Black-hispanic “monster” or “defender of his community,” depending on who you talk to, but they don’t stick because it’s impossible to prove any malicious intent based on the circumstances.

White America is outraged, but then everyone soon forgets and continues to religiously follow Dancing With The Stars and / or Teen Mom.

Dana says:

Re: Dave’s comment #3

I was basing my comment on what is actually happening in America in arrests, the courts, and prisons:

Dana says:

Thank you for this post, Rose and Kathryn. It especially resonated with me that often “the more white people deny something is racist” is in direct proportion to their unwillingness to face their own racial ambivalence. I have been trying to find words for that.

Jordan says:

Thanks Kathryn and Rose for a great post.

Rose, I am so glad you addressed the difference between the perceptions you have about other people as an unskilled empath and the perceptions you have about people when using a technique for Skilled Empath Merge or Aura Reading. They are night and day.

David says:

Ah, can’t I be an angel? (laughs)
    I’ve found your articles and what I’ve read of your books unexpectedly insightful. We all get programming from our families and communities about good and bad, much of which runs subconsciously. Most also carry astral crud that fogs our perception. And we naturally fear what we don’t know. That was exemplified in both George and Trayvon’s response to each other. Neither was an actual threat but both were assumed to be so.

When you “cleanse the windows of perception”, the whole picture changes as well as our response to it. The world changes as we do. So I fully agree that better energetic literacy is key. It will also help with the reverse – the rare wolf in sheeps clothing.

Suz says:

Dave, you forgot The Price Is Right. (insert eye roll here)

I hope Adam will take time to realize it wasn’t a MURDER.

All right, looking forward to more of Rose’s insights. This is helping me very much to understand how I “see” and read people. Thank you!

Suz says:

Chiming in once again. Perhaps I was born way different (probably everyone here was) than most people. But I grew up looking at people’s hearts and I never cared what color they were. For some crazy reason, I also always subscribed to “It is what it is,” nothing more and nothing less.

So it irritates me to hear Kathryn say, “… I have come to the conclusion that the more white people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambilence.”

There are mixed-race people from several ethnicities in my family — black, white, Native American, and indigenous Peruvian. Everyone in the family is loved dearly. In my youth I seriously considered marrying someone as far on the other end of the color spectrum from me as you can get. Please don’t tell me that if I do not see racism in this Zimmerman deal that I am unwilling to face my own racial ambivalence (I guess that is the word that was meant).

It is what it is, nothing more and nothing less.

Thanks.

Suz,

It was absolutely definitely a murder. Don’t hold your breath waiting for me to change my mind on that score.

Dave says:

“… I have come to the conclusion that the more white people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambivalence.”

This statement is itself racist. More troubling though is it’s lack of basis in any observable or measurable reality.

I wonder how this one sounds:

“… I have come to the conclusion that the more black people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambivalence.”

What does it even mean? Black people or White people or whatever people are some homogenous blob which lacks individual opinions or temperaments or philosophies?

“… I have come to the conclusion that the more asian people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambivalence.”

SUZ, I appreciate when you chime in. It is music to my ears. 🙂

I found that Comment 9 fascinating, and here’s why.

Initially you wrote, “But I grew up looking at people’s hearts and I never cared what color they were. For some crazy reason, I also always subscribed to “It is what it is,” nothing more and nothing less.”

So wonderful, and probably quite ahead of your time in this world, you know.

But then you went on to write, “There are mixed-race people from several ethnicities in my family — black, white, Native American, and indigenous Peruvian.”

That might have something to do with your ability to transcend racial stereotyping, don’t you think?

And I don’t mean to put words in KATHRYN’s mouth, but she wrote, “Every American (black or white) has to face their own ambivalences and work through them spiritually” — if you don’t have ’em, less work for you, Dear Heart.

Nowhere in KATHRYN’s comment did I see your being named specifically, did you?

ADAM, I agree with you. Not meaning to pile on, SUZ, but a murder was committed. It was a murder trial. Being acquitted does not mean the same thing as denying that a murder took place.

The American legal system presumes that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

DAVE, thank you for pointing that out. I’m curious, what do you think of this quote from Shakespeare’s “Hamlet”?

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”

Personally, I think that was more the point in this thread.

Suz says:

A-hahaha! Nobody named Dave specifically either. (wink)

Nah, it’s not a case of protesting too much. It’s just the other side of the coin. But — Ack, it’s all starting to sound like arbitrary pigeon-holing. One of my human flaws: try to pigeon-hole me without knowing me and I’ll take a swipe at you. Nicely, of course.

Dana, I am still trying to locate the entry you have mentioned.

Thanks, Rose, and everyone.

David says:

re: “the more white people deny something is racist is in direct proportion unwillingness to face one’s own racial ambilence.”

I would agree this may not be as typical of empathic people but it is pretty widely true. And not just true of whites.

One of things it’s useful to recognize about the ego’s functioning is that to feel in control, it likes to feel right. It does this by making other wrong. By “other”, it means the community ego doesn’t identify with. For example, a Hispanic male American will tend to make everyone not that wrong, including women, other races, and non-Americans. Some people identify even more closely with very small communities. Part of military training is to amplify this.

It is exemplified throughout our culture. The news media reports what’s wrong and who’s to blame. Pure lowest common denominator ego-speak. This is far more fundamental to our experience of life than most people realize. Around awakening, we can become distinctly aware of how our ego operates – it can be appalling to recognize. It’s even built right into the origins and structure of the English language. Vyaas Houston’s excellent article comparing Sanskrit to English can give a sense of this:

Canadian’s like to think of themselves as more open-minded. Liberal is not a bad word but rather the name of one of the dominant national political parties. But this can also be seen as a form of denial to cover appalling treatment of First Nations, Chinese, unions, and so forth. If they’re not like me, there must be something wrong with them. And from there, justification for inexcusable behavior.

And that’s why discovering our common roots, our shared source, can change the whole dynamic.

I recently read a book called “Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People” by Banaji and Greenwald. It’s a fairly simplistic nonfiction book that talks about what the authors have learned from working with a test called the Implicit Association Test. Throughout the book, the reader is prompted at points to take various tests, to test out their own implicit associations.

What the authors found is that no matter how egalitarian we are in our conscious thought processes, most people have unconscious racism, sexism, heterosexual bias, ageism, etc. Even members of the group in question, have the same biases as other people. We all grow up with the same cultural programming (within each culture), and while we may do a lot of work consciously to change our conscious beliefs, it is not as easy to change the unconscious associations.

In crisis situations, people react from the unconscious associations, not from their conscious thoughts or feelings.

The authors do think that it is possible for unconscious associations to change over time–some experiments have shown promising results. It’s a direction for future research to pursue.

It’s obvious to me how helpful deeper perception can be in this regard–sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality affect changes on both unconscious and conscious levels. No approach that works only on the conscious level is going to be successful…

My own racism (and sexism, and heterosexism, and ageism and weight-prejudice etc.) has been a source of shame for me for a long time. But the more healing work I’ve done, the more shifts I’ve had in my own awareness.

One thing the book brought home to me is, racism is a problem we all have. And that, we’re not to blame but we are responsible.

I see what happened to Trayvon as deeply tragic. I do think the verdict represented a miscarriage of justice, and the case is definitely about racism. It doesn’t matter what race Zimmerman is–whether he was hispanic or black or white he could still have the same racist prejudices. And the treatment of the case in the court and in the media was influenced by racism too. And for me it was definitely murder. I don’t think Zimmerman would have felt empowered to follow Trayvon if he hadn’t had a gun, and I doubt that he consciously intended to kill him. And I’m sure he was getting pummelled. But he still made the choice to point the gun and pull the trigger.

But ultimately the biggest tragedy is the lack of deeper perception of all involved.

BMeade says:

It’s been several days and I’ve been under the weather, but it has given me time to think of an appropriate response for Suz and Annabelle:

To Annabelle and Suz, I apologize for the anger in Comment 16. This has been a passionate conversation here at the blog, and overall I think that is a good thing. However, tempers did flare up, so I would like to do my bit to bring back civility.

One thing that might clarify a bit where I am coming from. In that comment, I didn’t recommend anything I haven’t done myself.

I’ll admit, the way I put it wasn’t so great, so here is a somewhat different version of what I was trying to express before.

I have had my share of experiences related to racial hatred. Won’t go into detail, but let’s just say that these have been experiences where I was on the receiving end of the prejudice, and there has been a lot of it living in the South. Because I recognized this was a big deal for me, and I wanted to get past old resentments, I have volunteer tutored at a mostly black and hispanic high schools. Since living in DC I have volunteer tutored African-American homeless men working towards their GED. I have even lived in a multi-cultural homeless shelter for expecting mothers and helped my fellow mothers as I awaited the birth of my daughter.

This work was very healing for me. I found those black and hispanic teenage males, adult African-American homeless men, and multi-cultural inner city homeless mothers weren’t really beaming hatred. They are amazing, strong, loving humans who, for whatever reasons, aren’t white.

For me, and it was just for me, Annabelle and Suz, reaching out in this way changed me a lot. I understood more about the humanity of those young black guys. I took a step towards appreciating, and even loving, people who are different from me. In fact, most humans now come across as very similar to me rather than different because I can see that everyone is working hard everyday to get through their personal life struggles and I admire that determination in everyone. Who am I to make their life more difficult for superficial judgements – especially when I don’t know them? For instance, I gladly give my bus seat to an older white woman equally much as I would the to dirty homeless woman.

For me, just me, this was a step toward appreciating people for who they are, not what they look like. I would recommend it.

BMeade says:

You know, Annabelle and Suz, I feel vulnerable putting this new version of my comment at the blog. I guess before, one reason I put things that way? I didn’t want to sound as if I was bragging. And also, mixed in, maybe I was remembering the pain that caused me to volunteer in the first place.

My putting the words out there as advice really wasn’t intended to attack you. It never intended that way. I was trying to communicate. I am still learning how to communicate better. That is my life’s struggle.

Let’s be patient with each other, and with ourselves. Sometimes while we are learning here at Earth School, we hurt.

David says:

Kylie, well put especially “we’re not to blame but we are responsible”. Your mention of shame expresses self-blame, making self wrong, which is also very common from childhood shaming. Some use blaming other to try to cover that internally. We have to be able to move past a hunk of that if we’re going to be able to take responsibility for our reactivity. We need to be able to let some of that resistance go so we’re good with ourselves.

The Bhagavad Gita tells us at first we recognize our response after the fact. Shoulda. Doh! As we clear the decks, we begin being able to recognize while its unfolding, to catch ourselves during. Sometimes, that comes early enough to correct. This is when we begin to be able to act with responsibility rather than reactivity. And then, we begin to be clear enough to recognize the reactive impulse as it arises. And then we can choose.

And then, we resolve the impulse altogether. Of course, this is much better done energetically rather than acting it out in our lives.

This is essence of shifting from reactivity to responsibility. It is also the essence of stepping off the wheel of karma. As long as we’re still reacting to life, we’re still cycling challenges back to ourselves over and over. When we step out of that, we begin really winding down the energy blockages in earnest. We move into the flow and life changes from being a struggle to being a divine play.

Of course, different areas of our life (energy) get cleared at different rates, but its all good…

It’s so beautiful that this understanding is coming out more commonly. Life does not have to be a struggle.

Suz says:

BMeade, I loved your posts 18 and 19, and the heart you shared in them. You have done some amazing things. You touched me deeply. Probably most of us. I hope you are feeling better, and hope you’ll forgive me for snarking back.

You are so right — every one of us on earth is doing our best to live and get through the daily struggle. Oh, if we could only remember that every day. (I don’t; I’m guilty of losing patience with anyone who makes my day more difficult! Wittingly or not.) Earth School. Yes.

Dave says:

And Rose, I’m not sure in what context you are using that quoute.

DAVE, it was a bit of a puzzle, that quote from Shakespeare. 🙂

First I do want to thank you for your latest link and your whole participation in this thread.

The reason I thought to give the quote in the first place was context. You complained that KATHRYN’s statement was racist. I think it was incomplete about ALL humans. Just incomplete. (Maybe even specific to the context, because she was talking about a murder done by a man who identifies himself as white.)

You added additional variations that were, also, incomplete in that way. But that doesn’t make any of these statements racist. A very strong word. That’s not a word to fling at someone without pretty strong justification.

With the hot summer tempers flaring, escalating the Zimmerman controversy, let’s not unnecessarily overheat our conversation with the word “Racist.”

As for the quote directly, some people (like SUZ and, I gather, you ) do not feel troubled by race. Others do.

That’s personal. No need for shame or blame either way, in my opinion. That would be reason to feel very fortunate, DAVE, that you are not — have not — been troubled by issues of race.

“Doth protest too much” happens when people go overboard in declaiming that they don’t have a particular problem, there is no such problem, there is even something wrong with discussing that problem.

So, basically, DAVE, I was raising an eyebrow at you. In your many contributions at the blog, I have never read such emotionally charged comments. The message seems to be that other people are wrong, wrong, wrong in finding any racial element to the Trayvon murder and the George acquittal.

Why not just let other people have the learning they need and express it? This is a big national conversation that many people are having right now, doing their best to learn and grow, to make life better, to question legal assumptions, etc. People come from where they are and share, as you have done with your latest link. Don’t you agree that is a good thing?

Comments 18 and 19 by BMEADE are superb example of what I call “PUT IN” in Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

What she shared reflects a waking up about human understanding, furthered by putting her inner growth into language and sharing it on this very human blog.

What made it PUT IN and more than sharing? BMEADE has been working diligently to remove STUFF in ways that work for her. That is the context for her latest sharing.

It authentic and moving, but also more than that.

Dana says:

Oh my goodness, this is not theoretical! Of course anyone of any race can be racist against anyone else. HOWEVER, what is currently happening in the US? What has been happening since European colonization? Racial inequality and social injustice against all races? Hmmm….

How can anyone ignore the facts?

Again from

“1. … incarceration rates disproportionately affect men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

2. One in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime… A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be stopped during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with police.

3. … Currently African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of youth confined today.

4. … (In 2009-10)… black and Hispanic students made up 70 percent of arrested or referred students.

5. African American youth have higher rates of juvenile incarceration and are more likely to be sentenced to adult prision… even though African American juvenile youth are about 16 percent of the youth population, 37 percent of their cases are moved to criminal court and 58 percent of African American youth are sent to adult prisons.

6. … African American women are three times more likely than white women to be incarcerated…

7. … African Americans comprise 14 percent of regular drug users but are 37 percent of those arrested for drug offenses. From 1980 to 2007 about one in three of the 25.4 million adults arrested for drugs was African American.”

How can anyone pretend that this isn’t happening, that this isn’t real??? I am flabbergasted.

Suz says:

Oh! Rose, I just now understood what you suggested about how having such a mixed family helped me transcend racial stereotyping. Not exactly. When my sister (also an empath) and I both left home and a prejudiced whitey-white family (really!), it subsequently did not matter to us who was in the family that we ourselves would have. As long as they were real, caring, responsible, honest and honorable, teachable. So we have in-laws, (out-laws), nieces, nephews, and grandbabies of all shades. (How on earth sis and I survived such a narrow-minded family, we will never understand. We don’t know why she and I grew up not caring about color or race.)

I’m prepared to speak to Dana’s request, but it makes me feel like I’m hogging this discussion. So it can wait.

Thanks.

Rose says:

Greetings from the Empath Empowerment Level 2 Workshop, where I think I speak for all of us when saying we are having such a wonderful time.

Here at the leading edge of Rosetree Energy Spirituality!

One thing that might be fun for you, Blog-Buddies? Go over to the link at Comment 28 in the PREVIOUS post, where SYLVIA supplied a way to access comparison photos that show how George Zimmerman’s face has changed since the national spotlight began to shine upon it (and the rest of him).

As a face reader, have you noticed any other physical face changes besides those noted so far? Please put your comments at THIS post, for my easy reference when preparing the near-future face reading post that will wrap up this thread.

And/or that post will supply a great example of the power of face reading to help us to understand human evolution here at Earth School.

And thanks, again, to SYLVIA for finding that big of face reading fascination.

Face Reader By Day, Aura Reader by Night says:

Here are the changes that jump out at me most. This is just a start:

–the widest part of his face now is the jaws (whereas before the cheeks and jaws were even in width)

–much greater cheek padding now, with cheek width greatest closer to the jaws (unlike Nelson Mandela, who had no cheek padding and cheek width was greatest toward the eyes)

–shorter lip length now

–trendsetter lips appear more defined now (or at least easier to see without the facial hair)

–decreased nose padding now, particularly at the tip (what might be called “narrowed nose width” but you use that term “nose padding” in your system of Face Reading Secrets)

–straighter chin bottom now

Face Reader By Day, Aura Reader by Night says:

Here are more changes I have noticed to George Zimmerman’s face, comparing how he looks now to before he moved into the public scrutiny

–downturned lip corners

–less lower eyelid curvature (straighter lower lids) (thus was a little difficult to see in the photo, though, because the play button for the video covered part of the eyes in before and after photos)

–nostril shape appears to go from round to more flared

–right eye, the outer corner appears to be angled up more than before

–earlobes appear to selectively out angle more from the head now (though overall his ears are in-angled)

I look forward to your blog post on this topic!

And I am so impressed with your ability to notice face data, FACE READER BY DAY, AURA READER BY NIGHT.

This is how skill at physiognomy starts, by seeing the face data. This requires looking, not generalizing.

You don’t need super powers to be a great face reader. You don’t need to be observant like the detective in a great mystery novel or TV show.

Face reading is a skill, so all you need to in that initial stage is to find a good photo that shows the face on the level, then look at one item of face data at a time.

Comparing two photos, you go back and forth. That’s all. That simple.

I look forward to doing that face reading comparison photograph soon. Meanwhile, thank you so much.