Aura Reading Edward Snowden. Guest Post by Jill Erin

Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden is famous these days. Whether you like him or not.

Edward Snowden. Do you like him or loathe him? Chances are, one or the other. New to aura reading, JILL ERIN satisfies her curiosity.

Blog-Buddy JILL ERIN has located a rare, recent photo of Edward Snowden and used it as the basis for an aura reading.

Why Research Edward Snowden?

I did an aura reading of Edward Snowden today, using the picture of him leaving the Moscow airport. I used the “Magic Picture technique” from “Become The Most Important Person in the Room” and also “The Plug in and Look” technique from “Read People Deeper.”

My reason for researching Edward Snowden was that I was tending to view the whole drama from a political stance of:

• Is he a whistleblower and due the legal rights of a whistleblower?
  • Or has he endangered lives and the political position of the USA in the world in a very dangerous way?

Then it occurred to me that the whole issue has a whole other level of importance for the world and I could tap into that level with aura reading Edward. It only makes the whole affair more interesting to me in a much broader and deeper way. I am watching with fascination as this story unfolds.

Thank you, Rose, for bringing the teaching of Stage Three Energetic Literacy into the world. Those of us who have taken your workshops and experienced aura healing sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality with you are now capable of bringing more light and understanding into a world.

It is a world at a crossroads. Our world needs this kind of discernment to navigate it for the greater good.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Trusting LIFE

Huge and solid. Mr. Snowden has a deep trust in life and a conviction that life will always support him, no matter what.

That trust is imbedded within the trust that he is doing something Life sent him here to do — not so much a mission he, personally, chose to do. It is more a quality of doing something that was asked of him and he accepted it.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Trusting PEOPLE

Also huge, but there is some wavering here and STUFF in the form of doubts because of recent events.

But, that trust is coming back. There is deeper discernment now about whom to trust and whom not to trust (in a human way).

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Self-Awareness

Mr. Snowden feels that he was born to do what he is doing now. He feels that this is not so much about him as about the role he is playing.

Edward Snowden owns what he is doing in a sort of arms-length way. It is a quality more of Non-Self than of Selflessness, if that makes sense.

He came to earth with gifts and talents that placed him where he needed to be…

to accomplish what he has done for the greater good.

At this chakra databank, Snowden feels that his current situation is not about him. It is about “The Mission.” The emotionally oriented chakra databank does not have an emotional quality.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Stability

At this different databank at his Heart Chakra, there is some STUFF related to doubts.

Edward Snowden needs to believe that he is doing the right thing. He is afraid to think about it too much, for fear of letting doubts grow.

There is a quality of protecting himself in order to stay stable. I doubt that he is aware of this consciously, reading him at this time of this photograph.

[Note from Rose: For any of you who are  new to reading chakra databanks, they are about the inner self. Due to recent comments at this blog, I have begun to consider whether these chakra databanks might correspond to the aura anatomy known for at least 10,000 years as “The nadis.”Within chakra databanks, gifts of the soul are at the level of the Divine, or Higher Self. While the size and quality of chakra databanks, which JILL ERIN is reading here? That is literally at a subconscious, or astral, level. By definition subconscious!)

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Spiritual Source

Huge and very bright.

Edward Snowden has calm and assurance here.

No doubts for him about Spiritual Source and his connection to Source.

Snowden stands firmly within Spiritual Source, a sacred quality of light. Here he finds nourishment and sustenance here.

But, he brings that nourishment and connection down to earth and grounds it here through his actions. Very inspiring.

Elaine says:

Very interesting post Jill. Interesting that he has such trust in himself/his mission in light of everyone trying to “get” him.

Jill Erin says:

I could not comment on any of the whys of Edward’s aura reading, Elaine. That would be reading his mind. But, I was surprised at how solid he is in his convictions. I have read that he is a practicing Buddhist and, I can speculate, that the practice of that may help him stay steady and calm in the midst of the storm he has created.

Great post Jill Erin. I was hoping somebody would read Edward Snowden’s aura.

Rachel says:

Great reading, Jill, I appreciated it. Seems very important to me, somehow, to know whether we can put our trust in people like Edward Snowden.

I know you didn’t comment on this, but his sense of mission put me in mind of Rose’s recent reading of Jeff Bezos and Jeff’s originating from another star system. Makes you wonder if Edward too has come in from somewhere else in order to ‘shine his light?’

ELAINE and KYLIE, I too, am so grateful to JILL ERIN for this important post.

RACHEL, if I might step in here in (my) response to your previous comment…

To my perception Edward Snowden is not the least bit unusual in his human makeup.

Here my a reading of just one of his chakra databanks, using the head shot of Edward Snowden that shows in this post.

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

9 inches. Stubborn. Opinionated. Disregards standards and expectations of others. Courageously upholding his own set of standards about verbal integrity.

Note: The size and quality of this chakra databank suggest to me that Mr. Snowden has quite a bit of STUFF stuck in this part of his aura. Very human!

One of the great advantages of using Stage Three Energetic Literacy is to gain perspective.

Otherwise, what is to distinguish a person with fully functioning verbal integrity from a good man who believes he is totally truthful, yet has motivations that are way more complicated, subconsciously, than he (consciously) knows?

Jill Erin says:

Rose, I came to your blog this evening and planned to suggest that someone, or many ones, jump in and read other Chakra Databanks on Edward Snowden. Thank you! I was going to suggest the Data Bank you read, too. Amazing how that works.

I find it particularly interesting about your evolving understanding about the Chakra Databanks perhaps being the Nadis in ancient Aura anatomy systems. It is so much fun to supplement the reading of your books with this blog and watch and learn along with you as your, already deep, understandings grow and evolve.

Leadership and love incarnate — that’s our JILL ERIN.

Rachel says:

That’s fascinating, Rose.

Could you possibly provide a lengthier description of ‘fully functioning verbal integrity?’ and how that would show up in someone’s speech and action?

I guess I am a little confused, because to a certain extent don’t we all have to decide upon our own standards and courageously stick to them…? maybe not… I’d be curious to understand how it would feel and look to have a really well functioning verbal integrity databank.

In response, RACHEL, I agree. The whole topic of researching chakra databanks is fascinating because it brings perspective.

On a human level, we have objective reality and subjective reality. GLADYS tells the truth or lies, in objective reality. There can be standards in objective reality about whether she has told the truth, even if subjectively she rationalized her behavior.

On that human level, alone, subjective standards can fly in the face of objective reality.

Rachel says:

Ah. I think I get it. ‘Verbal integrity’ is basically about telling the truth, plain and simple (duh…!).

And I can completely get how easy it is to persuade oneself – in a flash – that one’s own version of the truth is correct, ignoring what others say to the contrary.

Thank you, Rose.

To continue, RACHEL…

Of course, humanly, life is way complicated. That is part of the educational experience here at Earth School. Truth and lies can be relative, situational.

Where does the three-part Lie Detector Test come up in the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R)? It brings discernment about what is really happening at a subconscious level.

Every chakra databank brings information about pattern and overall process, not the specific content of a particular statement at one particular time.

Concluding, RACHEL, the size of a chakra databank reveals something important.

What does it mean, having a small showing at the Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity?

There ain’t a whole lot of verbal integrity going on, compared with what that person is capable of doing.

What does it mean, having a complicated quality at this chakra databank? That’s where you learn about the presence or absence of STUFF, the mixture of noble intention and human confusions.

Make better sense now?

Suz says:

So, quite possibly reading chakra databanks makes you a nadi girl?

😉 Sorry, couldn’t help it.

Laughing, SUZ. Thank you.

A pun I never had considered. But it hasn’t been that long since DAVID educated me about the nadis.

David says:

Thanks for this Jill Erin, and Rose for the important addition. It’s amazing what people will do when they’re motivated by a sense of purpose.

David says:

Just to clarify on the nadi’s. (or Chinese meridians) These are the energy channels that interconnect the chakras and sub-chakras and are the sub-stratum of the nervous, lymbic and circulatory systems. They are fine tubes, made essentially of flowing attention.

What Rose has discovered in the chakra databanks is not part of this traditional understanding. But the chakra databanks are clearly (to me) another form of nadi. Rather than being internally referencing and interconnecting, the databanks are externally facing – they’re more about interrelating with others, what we have to offer (gifts), and so forth.

That’s my current take. I’m still new to Rose’s work though. If the subject interests, this is a more detailed exploration of the ideas:
    (Rose has not yet a chance to read this – its my take alone)