Ethan Hawke Face Reading + Aura Reading

Ethan Hawke's "Mark of Devotion" inspired today's combination of face reading plus aura reading

Ethan Hawke Face Reading includes his “Mark of Devotion”

Ethan Hawke Face Reading. What a great chance to behold a “Mark of Devotion.” Plus other fascinating face data. Even a bit of aura reading, in this post.

At our most popular face reading article, Comment 88, Blog-Buddy Zelda riveted my attention with a recent photo of Ethan Hawke, showing one of the most intense examples of the Mark of Devotion I have seen since beginning the study of physiognomy in 1975. Huge vertical line extending towards his forehead!

This shows now in stark contrast to his forehead in an earlier Hawke’s face reading photo from the Celebrities Lists blog. No vertical line extending towards his forehead!

In between is the photo used for today’s article, with a significant Mark of Devotion, or vertical forehead line moving upwards towards Hawke’s forehead.

What, you didn’t know the handsome actor has my single favorite item of face reading data? No worries, here’s your chance to find out what it is and why it matters.

I’ll supplement this with aura reading of Hawke’s relevant chakra databanks.

Face reading Can Inform Us about Soul Evolution

So fascinating, this reminder of the power of face reading to track the soul’s development through facial changes. This is the leading edge of my work in physiognomy, important in the system of Face Reading Secrets(R) though not necessarily a big deal at all in other systems of face reading.

• If you have studied the field of physiognomy, you know it is 5,000 years old and traditionally involves fortunetelling. (Including many current books on face reading in traditions like siang mien.)
  • While Personology, a relatively modern system, doesn’t consider it accurate to track face changes.
  • I wish all my fellow physiognomists well, because each specialty has its own beauty.

Sumptuous beauty of face reading? For me, one of the best aspects is how you can find meaning in your evolving face. Or anyone else’s.

I love doing detailed face readings that include how a face changes. So let’s research one very fascinating, progressive face changes for this famous actor.

Ethan Hawke’s Intensifying Mark of Devotion

A detailed comparison face reading of the celebrated actor would reveal many meaningful changes, but none so striking as this one massive and significant face change.

What does it mean, the intensified meaning corresponding to Ethan’s now-enormous Mark of Devotion? As always with Face Reading Secrets, I consider that changes like these could be considered part of a moving scripture. In his case, the sacred document could be called, “The Evolving Face of Ethan Hawke.”

What I call the “Mark of Devotion” is about having a spiritual vocation, a life with exceptional dedication to the Divine or to being a World Server.

Rest easy, Blog-Buddies. There are many other attributes, facially and aurically, that show your spiritual magnificence! It’s not as though there is just one item of physiognomy and either you win or you lose.

Let’s do some aura reading to supplement today’s exploration of Deeper Perception about Ethan Hawke.  I’ll be using a variation on the “Plug In Through Touch” technique from “Read People Deeper,” one of several techniques I have developed for reading chakra databanks (a.k.a.,  nadis !) from regular photographs. I will, of course, research chakra databanks at the time of the photo.

Although one can read soul-level (Divine/Higher Self)-level gifts in any chakra databank, here I will go for the size and quality at this time in Ethan Hawke’s life.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Recognizing Objective Reality

Objective reality in contrast to what? Feelings, inner life, subjective reality.

2 inches. Lives in his own world, mostly.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this world has had a component to it of using recreational chemicals.

Certainly the celebrity actor is very disconnected from objective reality, with disdain as an active ingredient in his fascination with the inner.

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra for Balancing Creativity with Other Abilities

An important chakra databank for any of us, don’t you think? But especially poignant to read in someone who has been famous at a creative profession for such a high proportion of his years in this Ethan incarnation.

1/8 inch. “If I can’t do something creatively, and use my talent, why would I want to bother at all?”

At the time of this photo, Ethan Hawke’s creativity dominates his life to such a degree that, well, I can’t resist reading the following chakra databank next….

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra for Creativity

Out to the moon. A definite focus in life for Ethan Hawke.

The quality of creative interest has a highly spiritualized quality. Note the word “Spiritualized” rather than “Spiritual.”

Blog-Buddies, I do not know particulars about this celebrity. Not at all!

However, I do increasingly suspect the impact of recreational drugs. Because there is a striving for an astral home turf, on with which Ethan Hawke personally identifies. To him, this reads as “Spiritual.” To me, with all respect, this reads as “Chemically distorted version of reality that seems spiritual.”

However he has come to position his consciousness, I admire how Ethan is willing to sacrifice just about anything for his creativity, as this is his current spiritual path at the time of this photograph.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill, Soul Expression

How is Ethan Hawke doing that this quintessentially human chakra databank?

1/8 inch. Human experience seems bland and trivial to Ethan at the time of this photograph.

An energetic sub-routine has Ethan Hawke heading straight for the hills. Okay, in the language of Stage Three Energetic Literacy, Ethan has a longstanding habit, by the time of this photograph.

A subconscious sequencing, or habit, whereby he instantly translates human needs and desires  into the terms of some different chakra databanks, such as the following one…

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Psychic Guidance

“The Romance of the Astral” is one name I have used to convey the allure of astral-level flash. Sometimes this Third Eye Chakra databank is impacted by a lifestyle marked by frequently checking in with one’s angel or guides. Or one’s dramatic muse.

Channeling can intensify activity here, or mediumship.

Recreational chemicals like heroin and cocaine and cannabis can be involved instead… as they position a person at high astral levels with enormous allure when compared with human frequencies.

A smart New Age Consumer learns aura reading skills, or consults with an aura reader who has them, all the way through to Stage Three Energetic Literacy… just to evaluate what a spiritual technique or practice actually does. This can contrast sharply with what has been promised.

Out to the moon. Ethan Hawke would do anything for this siren-singing inspiration. He would make any sacrifice.

Participating in human life, especially as his own identity (while not acting in a role) feels like wearing sackcloth and ashes.

Actors talk about subtext, right? Evidently Ethan Hawke’s inner experience is brimming with subtext. It is a subtext about seeking spirit in the best ways he knows, trying desperately hard, constantly seeking, regardless of human and personal cost.

Yes, I admire the dedication and the sacrifice.

Did I mention about the Mark of Devotion?

In Face Reading Secrets(R), each item of face reading data goes with a talent. Such as having a powerful spiritual vocation.

There is also a potential challenge with each item of face reading data. With the Mark of Devotion, that challenge goes, “Sometimes there may be great sacrifice.”

How I wish Ethan Hawke health and happiness! Has he stayed on the path he pursued at the time of this photograph?

Maybe some of you Blog-Buddies know about his lifestyle. Or you have heard him describe his values in media interviews.

Perhaps some of you would like to do a companion blog post with a face reading or aura reading of him more recently, such as the cute blond photo linked to near the top of today’s article.

Regardless, there is much to admire — and contemplate — in this sobering perspective on sacrifice for the sake of art and learning.

Photo credit for today’s article goes to Nicolas Genin from Paris, France

and Source 66ème Festival de Venise (Mostra)

This photo comes courtesy of Wikimedia Commons. In no way is it implied that the photographer or the subject endorses either me or this use of the image.

Suz says:

“Spiritual practices of various kinds can also position consciousness at the astral. Just because a practice is labeled “Spiritual” doesn’t mean that it brings consciousness to Divine frequencies.”

Thanks for making that distinction.

SUZ, glad you got that. And thanks for commenting here.

You know, Blog-Buddies, when an aura reading or face reading or skilled empath merge doesn’t receive many comments, I’m not so motivated to do them for you’all.

I have a hunch that sometimes you’all will read something like this post and enjoy it but just not have anything big to say.

If that’s true, please write a leeeeeeeeetle something, like, “I read this.” There are tools people use to keep track of who clicks there but I do not use them. Comments are what clue me in to your interests, Blog-Buddies.

So far, for all I know, SUZ is the only one in the whole blogosphere who was interested in this article.

anne diamond says:

Dearest Rose,
    I am sooooo interested in your posts!
    And, I found it fascinating– your reminding me of the line at the third eye. Now I’m busy looking for people with a line there. I will speculate about their type of devotion.
    Thank you Rose.
    ~Anne

Dana says:

I really enjoyed this reading, and it left me thinking about how heal-able Ethan’s objective reality disconnect is with Rosetree Energy Spirituality!

Sylvia says:

Hi Rose,

I enjoyed this reading very much. I thought it was another great reminder to keep one’s human life in balance, instead of just playing up to one’s strengths and major interests.

I didn’t even realize there was a “Balance Creativity with Other Abilities” chakra databank!

Susie says:

I really enjoyed this reading. It was very thought-provoking for me. Rose, I love it when you bring face and aura reading together because it demonstrates that energetic holograms manifest or “out-picture” in different ways, all subtle variations of the same truth.

I experienced a kind of mental whiplash with this reading – this reading was an eye opener for me.

What struck me is that Mr. Hawke has a very significant mark of devotion, which he developed by having a “spiritualized” experience, not a genuine spiritual experience. He had experiences at the astral level, not the divine level. He didn’t develop the mark of devotion because of a true connection to spiritual source. To my knowledge, Mr. Hawke has not spent hours in meditation or singing hymns of devotion (though this might put him at risk of spiritual addiction). He is involved in some charity work, but I don’t think he has been involved in significant hours of community service himself.

It was only the aura reading that revealed Mr. Hawke’s romance of the astral.

I agree with Dana: Mr. Hawke is disconnected from objective reality.

Rose, I am struck when you do aura readings about how it reveals the balance between objective and subjective reality. This is not the first time in which someone subjectively believes that he or she is being truthful, yet in objective reality, there is a true disconnect between what the person believes and what is factually true.

When you do the three-part lie detector test, the disconnect between objective and subjective reality often becomes strikingly apparent – verbal integrity does not line up with power integrity or spiritual integrity. This is what I see in Mr. Hawke’s case, even though you didn’t formally do an integrity reading on him for this post.

This is the first time in recent memory in which you have read someone who has not earned the mark of devotion from true spiritual experiences.

With so many people shifting now, it’s fascinating to see what’s happening: some are struggling with spiritual addiction; others are in spiritual shut-down; still others are struggling with where to even position their consciousness. This is the first time that it really occurred to me that there might be many people struggling with distorted versions of reality that they are misreading as spiritual.

Wow.

In a way, it reminds of me the fundamentalists and the evangelists, just in a different form or expression.

Jnana says:

I would comment if I understood, but I’m not sure I do. A mark of devotion that pronounced and yet… the chemical connection. And a life lived without soul thrill.

I would have thought a mark of devotion indicated a person was getting it all right.

Jnana says:

And I really liked Dead Poet’s Society (except for the ending which was too much to take.)

Lara says:

Sorry Rose! I read this. It was very interesting and thought provoking for me. Sometimes though I read I don’t comment because I am still thinking about it.

I guess I had previously misunderstood what a mark of devotion was it seems, because it was a surprise for me that the corresponding positioning of conciousness was astral and possibly chemically induced. Also would you call this spiritual addiction?

Julie says:

I enjoyed this reading. Like Lara, I often think about these readings long after I’ve read them. They make an impression that sinks in. Sometimes years later I am reminded of a particular reading. It’s very helpful to have the example of each person and be able to see the effects of free will.

We can see how they’ve lived their lives, what was important to them. Their priorities, values, and how they spend their time show up so distinctively. And particular ways of being off-balance can be a cautionary tale.

I do remember and recall these readings, even if I may not have anything intelligent to say at the time:) It’s delightful to see the uniqueness of each person and the impact that choices make on the aura.

Thanks for continually offering the inspiration and learning opportunities, Rose! So thought-provoking.

Dana says:

I was also confused like Lara about the mark of devotion and wondering about the spiritual addiction.

Paige says:

Hi Rose, I loved this reading of Ethan Hawke, I am guilty of enjoying all your posts but not always letting you know.

There is always so much too learn!!!

Julie says:

If it helps, Rose, let me make this comparison. When I read one your aura readings, or skilled empath merges, it does leave me changed and inspired.

It may not leave me with a lot of words, and an immediate desire to say things.

Like listening to a Bill Bauman talk, where he leads you into a deep meditation, and then invites comments. Often there is dead silence!

Not because people aren’t moved or changed, but because they ARE.

It’s a similar feeling to me with your readings. I may not have strong verbal feedback because the effect of what you’ve said is still being felt.

Does that make sense?

Jordan says:

I heard Ethan Hawke interviewed with some other people for his new movie on NPR. I remember being struck by how over-subjective some of his responses were, almost to the point of ridiculousness!

Jordan says:

It’s fascinating to me too that you can get a Mark of Devotion by being devoted to something other than the Divine. I guess psychic experiences are also located at the third eye, though, so the location makes sense.

That he was willing to sound almost ridiculous (to me, at least) in his responses during that interview I heard demonstrates that devotion and sacrifice. Really fascinating.

Primmie says:

Thank you so much for this reading Rose. I don’t know much about this actor although I have admired the sensitive and kind way he has publicly spoken about his ex-wife, Uma Thurman. He also said that being a father has brought him the greatest joy and if he fails at that, it is the only way he thinks he will have failed at life.

Amy says:

I read this too! I didn’t comment because really I find the whole astral focus of Ethan so icky. It’s hard to know that people can be so misled when they are seeking so hard and it makes me sad to think of people I know that are like this.

Primmie says:

I noticed another seemingly very long mark of devotion on Alan Rickman’s forehead. I don’t know anything about his personal life but I met him briefly many years ago and he was a lovely gentle man.

Bridget says:

Primmie, this article reminded me of Alan Rickman, too! I first noticed his mark of devotion in the movie Sweeney Todd. At the time I didn’t know it was called a Mark of Devotion and it hadn’t occurred to me until your comment that it is a mark of devotion. It makes sense.

When I first saw it I thought it meant that he had a lot of stress and anger in both his proprofessional and private life. From Rose’s face reading book I thought this was from a lot of pressure from both sides of his life causing a deep vertical worry line between his eyes. If I remember correctly, it also means he has pursued professional and personal lifestyles that are very different than his parents or bow he was raised.

I think in Sweeney Todd the line is much more vertical than Ethan Hawkes’. Ethan’s is vertical yet slightly diagonal midway up. Rickman’s was extremely vertical from what I remember in the movie.

I also very much enjoyed this aura reading, as I enjoy all of your aura readings. I don’t know this actor at all, but your reading did remind me of a college friend who seemed to have a very similar devotion to spiritual growth through psychedelics. At that time, I didn’t know why his way of being bothered me so much. Reading this blog entry brought an aha moment.

Beth says:

Very interesting… when I used a lot of drugs and was completely obsessed with “romancing the astral” and all “spritulized” activities, I never had a mark of devotion.

BUT one time when Rose called me out, on a later route of spiritual addiction, she really shook my world, and I did temporarily develop a mark of devotion – when I was really in the process of chewing on it. And once I assimulated the information, the mark went away.

Outside of that, I’ve been rather comfortable in my spiritual understanding and seeking. So, in my experience, the mark was from questioning, not just seeking. My husband has always had this mark, and he mulls and mulls and doesn’t come to comfortable “solutions.” Very interesting, isn’t it!

Rose, this is also one of my favorite places to look on someone’s face 🙂
    Second favorite is philtrums 😉

Thanks so much, everyone, for all the comments today. Very appreciated!

Have been teaching Aura Reading Level 2 Workshop with a remarkable, and remarkably talented, group of aura readers.

One thought to add to the ongoing conversation is that a person can develop a mark of devotion, or explore a strong spiritual vocation, in innumerable ways. In innumerable lifetimes.

Sometimes all or part of a lifetime could be devoted to seeking God in a way that later seems to represent a dead end. Still a learning experience.

Passionate seeking can bring passionate learning, one way or another.

Kira says:

I read so many of these, but I comment extremely rarely. It takes a lot of my emotional resources to comment online. I think very carefully about my wording because I see so many instances of arguments starting when someone takes something the wrong way.

I see hardly any of that here and everyone sounds very respectful, but it’s a hard habit to simply turn off temporarily. 🙂

And I really have no comment on the aura reading itself. I enjoy all the face and aura readings and empath merges I read here, but most of the time I just don’t think of anything to add. Sometimes I do but someone else has already said it, and most fora consider it bad netiquette to post “Me too!” posts.

Last but not least, the things I most often think of involve how the readings relate to myself, and people don’t know me here, so it seems awfully impolite to just jump in and start talking about myself.

Kira says:

Hmm, perhaps I should have added at least one detail about myself: I’m kind of shy among people I don’t know.

Somebody Else says:

Me, too, Kira. 😉 You put my thoughts into words. Thank you!

More thanks, everyone. KIRA, here it is so totally netiquette to write a comment as simple as “Me too.”

Look back at the sequence of your Comments 24 and 25 and you can see why.

Even a tiny comment can start the flow of language, leading to more sharing.

Besides, one thing I find among shy persons. Shy persons tend to be deep persons. They have valuable things to say. 🙂

Kira says:

SOMEBODY ELSE, I have gotten that comment on my posts often enough that it makes me wonder if that’s part of why posting takes such energy. Almost as if I’m not just searching for the right words to explain myself, but also searching for the right words to explain for others as well. Without being consciously aware of it.

ROSE, I’ll keep in mind that “Me too” posts are fine here. Thanks!

Kira says:

Drat, I forgot to add that I’m not at all shy once I get to know people and they get to know me, or if I’m in certain situations (such as karaoke). I just often don’t know where to start in meeting new people.

Jordan says:

You’re shy at a blog, but not at karaoke??? Kira, you are one fascinating human!!! lol

Bridget says:

I was just watching “He’s not that into you” and it looks like the actors Justin Long and Ben Affleck have the mark at least when they filming.

Anita says:

Hi Kira,

I say, Jump in when you feel moved to do so. There’s nothing wrong with a “Me, too” or “Wow, I totally agree” or “Huh, I had no idea.”

In real life, in conversation, I frequently just nod my head and say, “Mmm-hmm,” or “Really?” or “Please continue.”

It works wonders at keeping the conversation going 🙂

And don’t worry if other people agree with you or don’t. That’s why it’s called “diversity.”

This isn’t a world – or blog community – of clones 🙂 You have a right to your opinions.

Kira says:

JORDAN, I have an explanation for that, but it might get somewhat involved and probably isn’t relevant to this blog, and certainly not to this topic. But I did think of something somewhat topical: what if video game character artists used physiognomy in their character designs? I’m thinking primarily of role-playing games here, since those are usually the ones in which you give your character various personality traits as well as being able to customize their looks. What if your character would start showing such facial features as a Mark of Devotion due to experiences in the game?

Julie says:

Amazing insight, Kira, in comment #28. I think you’re onto something!

Kira says:

ANITA, thanks!

Kira says:

JULIE, thanks to you too!

Zelda says:

I enjoyed this reading, Rose. It’s interesting to see how one can acquire a Mark of Devotion.

I found that the reading didn’t change my feelings about Ethan Hawke’s work. There are lots of his movies I’ve never seen and don’t plan to. I’m not big on action movies with lots of explosions.

But I do *love* the film trilogy he has co-written and starred in with Julie Delpy. I still haven’t seen the 3rd film, which came out in the spring. The films are “Before Sunrise,” “Before Sunset,” and “Before Midnight,’ and they follow the 2 main characters over a period of many years.

Much of the two films I’ve seen is simply conversation shot in really long takes as the two actors are wandering through one beautiful European city or another. I can’t imagine how hard that is to do and have it seem utterly natural.

I find it intriguing that Ethan Hawke can do such a brilliant job on these thoughtful films and that he also does the action/explosion type as well.

Brenda says:

I have a very deep mark of devotion. My mom has one also. I grew up referring it as a frown line and always though it was hereditary. It was not until I read Rose’s description of the mark of devotion that I thought, yeah that fits.

Julie says:

I notice Ethan Hawke has a far-off look in his eyes, both in the photo at the top of this post, and also especially in the more recent photo that is linked to, the one where he has blond hair.

I wonder if this ties in with what Rose read, about him being positioned at the astral level with his consciousness. To me, the eyes kind of indicate that, or remind me of that – he is not positioned at the human level, or the divine level. He’s tuned into the astral.

In the far-off gaze, he may be, both literally and figuratively, “looking for his Muse”.