Moving out Ghosts and Psychic Coercion. The Latest.

Protecting yourself from ghosts, psychic coercion, and more

Protecting yourself from ghosts, psychic coercion, and more

With The Shift into this new Age of Energy, one of the delights is a greater facility with noticing energy.

But you know Earth School. Lovely sliver linings come complete with clouds. This world is structured in polarities, opposites, contrasts.

What is the great disadvantage of noticing energies better than ever? Of noticing energies more, in yourself and others? Not all those energies are nice.

About Protecting Yourself Energetically

There is good news, bad news.

With more awareness of energy, you can do a better job of protecting yourself that before. Especially if you have skill.

Especially after The Shift, it is so vital to know the difference between sensing a problem and having the skills to remove it.

One way to protect yourself energetically is the skill set I call “Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.” You can learn it from my book or ebook called Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

A light-hearted alternative is my annual Spiritual Cleansing and Protection Workshop. Consider yourself and your friends cordially invited.

Why light hearted? These are heavy-duty skills, make no mistake:

• Moving out ghosts (Which are more likely to “Haunt” you, by sticking to your aura — very common; by comparison, ghosts are less likely to haunt your house.)
  • Cleaning up everything you own energetically. (Why shop all over again for that good pair of jeans?)
  • Avoiding psychic coercion (Which does NOT come from the dreaded, mostly mythical, energy vampires, psychic vampires, psychic attack, or energetically destructive “Toxic personalities.”)

However, the workshop is light-hearted because you can learn so easily, so powerfully. The weekend workshop doesn’t just teach you techniques you can use for the rest of your life to keep yourself well protected energetically.

By taking this workshop, you are likely to move forward by about six months at your skill level.

Who would feel light-hearted about taking a shortcut through time. It’s like winning at Chutes and Ladders.

Plus we have such sweet groups of people at these workshops in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. The group culture makes people feel safe. And a lot of friendships are formed.

So consider attending. Workshop details and online registration are easily available.  If you have any questions at all, including logistics help for coming from out of town, just call Mitch, Workshop Coordinator: 703-450-9514. We’re near the biggest airport in metro Washington, D.C., with discounted hotel rates at the same location as the workshop.

Elaine says:

Wonderful Rose. Loved the “Spiritual Cleansing and Protection Workshop”. I use those skills all the time in my own home and my rental property.

ELAINE, thank you so much.

I would love to hear from other Blog-Buddies who rent property or work n real estate about results you have had from using these skills.

I’ve heard about cute ideas from time to time, like getting the smell of fresh-baked bread into a house for sale. Two people I know well have hired stagers to prepare their homes for sale.

How much more effective it can be to “fumigate” negative thought forms and ghosts, de-cluttering energies that shoppers respond to subconsciously.

Guest posts, anyone?

David says:

Wow – more and more reasons to love your work.
    Things I’ve gotten rid of because of the energy they carried.

I’ve found most hangers-on are only comfortable if there’s compatible energy for them to feed on. So clearing Stuff makes a big difference. But what about right now, meantime? Or other historical things?

I’ve seen people “cleanse” a space using First Nations or related techniques, but this was mostly ritual learning, not the energetic literacy that would have underlain the motions in their original form. It didn’t last.

Good to know that’s in the book too.

Linda says:

I have used skills from this workshop to cleanse rental properties and homes that won’t stay rented or sold because of ghosts or other negativities in the structures or area.

It has been effective to such a large extent that I am getting a ghostbusters reputation among realtors and friends. They call me now as soon as a property opens up.

The techniques are effective and permanent. This is yet another amazing aspect of Rosetree Energy Spirituality. It is a powerful and personally healing workshop.

Jean says:

Yes – comment #1 – I agree with Elaine.

I too use these skills frequently – and with great success.

Thanks for sharing in comment #4 Linda. Way to go:)

And thanks to Rose…

JEAN, you are so welcome.

Also LINDA, a.k.a. The Ghostbuster of New Mexico.

DAVID, you’re welcome, too.

DAVID, let’s see if I understand the questions you made in Comment 3.

“So clearing Stuff makes a big difference. But what about right now, meantime? Or other historical things?”

Answers will follow based on what I think you were asking.

Answer #1, about “Clearing STUFF.”

None of the skill sets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality are for clearing.

This is a really important aspect, not just my being persnickety over language.

Clearing is like using a vacuum cleaner to fix the appearance of your carpet.

Clearing is a mechanical approach to the human energy field, nadis included.

By contrast, this healing modality aims to bring about permanent, cumulative healing — emotionally, spiritually, behaviorally.

For this, two things are needed:

Removal of STUFF.

PUT-IN of what suits a person better.

Or, in case of your environment, clean new energies that are vibrationally appropriate to your soul.

I try to convey this in the name “Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

That PUT-IN helps a person wake up spiritually, evolve in a cumulative fashion, then be less likely to have that kind of problem again.

Amanda says:

Rose, you asked for stories about house clearing.

I kept my house cleared and put it up for sale. The estate agent oommented on what a ‘lovely feel’ it had (which other people commented on too) – and it sold to the first viewers and was officially off the market within ten days of going on!

In the current market in England, that’s quite something.

It did have very good bathrooms, and that certainly helped too – 🙂

Amanda

Gratitude interlude to thank you, AMANDA, for that latest triumph of Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

And may you always have good bathrooms. Very good ones. 😉

DAVID, here is my attempted Answer #2 to “But what about right now, meantime?”

The various techniques for removing different types of STUFF work relatively quickly.

For instance, if a Stuck Spirits Healing is appropriate, the skill set learned will help the entities as well as your room (or your bathroom) and you quite instantly.

I know there are laborious, slow methods for moving out ghosts. This method lacks The Romance of the Astral. However, the stuck spirit and the healer are both helped this way.

For those who have not seen “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection,” let’s give some credit where credit is due.

Much of the material in that book was adapted from healings pioneered by TIC, http://www.teachingoftheinnerchrist.com.

Huge gratitude to this magnificent spiritual organization and the great work they do. And yes, I requested and received their blessing before publishing my how-to book.

Then for Answer #3, where DAVID asked, “Or other historical things?”

Here is how the neat trick works in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Whether it is skill sets of Spiritual Cleansing and Protection or 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R) or Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(TM) or Vibrational Re-Positioning(TM)….

When you learn the skill, you learn exactly what type of information (if any) is required for STUFF removal and subsequent, immediate PUT-IN.

No fishing around in the astral, no treasure hunts for psychic flash.

No, you just use very straightforward techniques, taught in a very human way with respect for your ability to understand what you are doing and why.

A reading is not a healing, IMO. Nor does a healing necessarily need to involve a reading, you know?

Elaine says:

If anyone missed it, here’s the link for the guest post I did in June regarding my week in a formerly haunted BnB after Rose’s Spiritual Cleansing and Protection workshop.

David says:

Hi Rose
    My questions were rhetorical, about the broader picture – but they unexpectedly brought out some nuances. I’m looking forward to reading about Put-in.

And yes, being able to release what is here now and not wait for some future perfection.

The practical aspect of your teaching really appeals, Rose. So much out there has huge gaps, romance, or tries to fix the problem on the level of effects.