Technique Time. How to Do Just 20 Daily Minutes?

Technique Time, what is that?Taking photos of Debonair Bear, one of so many great activities that does NOT count as Technique Time

Technique Time? Why can you evolve FASTER spiritually by doing no more than 20? Yes, just 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops! Read the how-to secrets here.

At a previous post, some of you Blog-Buddies asked very practical questions about this. Practically speaking, how can you do just 20 Daily Minutes, maximum?

Today I’ll answer some of your questions.

How to Limit Technique Time

While Learning Skills of Energy Healing?

SUZ asked:

“How am I going to learn this stuff if I don’t spend a bit of time with it? Soon as I learn it, I’ll back off. But don’t I have to practice? Some? Aaagghhh.”

First, congratulations on having enough of a sense of humor to write “Aaagghhhh.” Not to mention, excellent spehhlung.

Direct Experience Time Is Often Optional

Directly experiencing energy? Sure that does count as time when you’re doing Techniques. However, experiencing energy is not required to learn most healing skills. (Or to do them. As I’ll be explaining later in today’s article.)

Starting now, please: When you practice learning your new skills, make this distinction. What really has to involve positioning your consciousness away from regular human reality?

Living now, in the Age of Awakening, it’s vital to limit that woo-woo time to just 20 minutes. Tops!

Remember, Consciousness Functions Differently Now

Doing loads of energy experiences worked fine in the New Age Years. (From 1980 until the Shift into the Age of Awakening on 12/21/12.)

But now we’ve got a new vibrational freedom. And you can learn how to use it. Bringing you simple skills. cool understandings, and wonderful results.

If we don’t learn how to use it, too much psychological work or energy experiences??? Ouch! We can lose touch with reality. Important to note: Wisely sticking to 20 daily minutes, as I recommend? That’s just part of gaining results like these.

Otherwise we move into spiritual addiction. Thereby limiting how much we can help anyone. And also getting stuck in our personal growth and spiritual awakening.

For example, you can learn awesome energy healing skills here: Take my series of online, on-demand Energy Spirituality workshops. Especially the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Workshops.

• Designing each lesson, I built zero Technique Time into the Free Intro. Yet those five lessons are valuable. Well worth your time.
  • How about later lessons? Like when you learn to remove Psychic Coercion? Or learn how to use “The Gizmo”? You’ll find that every bit of experience time is clearly marked.
  • Much of each lesson, you’re listening to video or audio lectures. Other times, you’re learning concepts. Perhaps using a worksheet or handout. Usually you’ll complete a fun quiz. And all along, it’ ain’t Technique Time.
  • Sure, it’s included occasionally. Occasionally but rarely.
  • You’ll find that a little practice time goes a long way. At least with a teacher who uses a systematic approach. (Also, RES skills always include using a human-based approach.)

Do  “Technique Time” Activities Count If Part of your Job?

Or course! Very human way to protect yourself energetically? Learn how to count to 20.

Seriously, that’s pretty much it. Keep track.

• Most of you Blog-Buddies can choose one or two periods of time that add up to 20.
  • Otherwise, you’re like me and Technique Time activities really are necessary. Required as part of your job.

But a Session, Helping Clients, Doesn’t Need to Include Much Technique Time

Quite possibly, when in session, your Technique Time can be very short. And last nowhere nearly as long as some folks are in the habit of doing.

For instance, it’s very common for me to do 5 or more session hours in a day. Professionally work, for sure. Personal sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

1. Using a much greater variety of RES Energy READING Skills.
  2. Or RES Energy HEALING Skills.
  3. Or Empath Empowerment® Coaching Skills.
  4. And also the extremely varied RES resources for Enlightenment Coaching.

Compared to what psychics are doing. Or the work of New Age-style energy healers.

Not time that involves purely human-based skills. Like dentistry.

But every time, in RES sessions there’s no prolonged Technique Time. Nor is there a fascination with astral-based Technique Time. (Such as gazing into a crystal ball.)

What If You Can’t Figure out How to Do Less of that Energy-Related Time?

Consider booking a session with me. One RES Skill is this system, “Consciousness Positioning Consults®.” (After opening this link, scroll down to the turquoise box.)

What happens with a Consciousness Positioning Consult? It’s a way that I can research what’s going on with your consciousness. Specifically, while doing your job.

Prior to this detailed insight, understandably…. Many of my clients had a big mess going on. Positioning consciousness in ways that left them tired. Even burned out. And less effective than they became after one of these sessions.

Curious? How Much of My Time Helping RES Clients

Involves TECHNIQUE TIME?

Most 55-minute sessions, I will do less than two minutes.

How about the rest of the session time? I’m using skills that don’t involve Technique Time.

Set up the skill properly and it doesn’t require positioning consciousness elsewhere. Anywhere other than you, the human, sharing information.

How about out of sessions? I’ll add up how much Technique Time I do during sessions. Then, at the end of the day, I’ll do the rest. All depending on how much of my 20 Minutes of Technique Time remains.

If I can manage this, why not you? Of course you can live this way.

Suz says:

Thanks for explaining this so much further! I’m still not quite clear on some of it; and there may be other readers like me (or not! lol).

Let me keep reading here until it falls into place.

🙂

In case this helps put into perspective the practicality of 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops… there are ways of engaging in life to get what we want, using life experience itself for personal improvement.

And this need not, necessarily, count as “Technique Time.”

For instance, once upon a time I did a session of Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research for GLADYS. She was interested in comparing different meditation techniques to help her gain more financial prosperity.

Heaven knows, plenty of those exist, including some really good ones.

But what was the big surprise from that Soul Thrill Research?

The very best choice for GLADYS at the time of our session was…

Going shopping. Shopping for fun. Shopping with a gal pal, just to explore and unabashedly enjoy the cleverly made things that are available now in stores.

Wouldn’t count as Technique Time, either.

Rachel says:

I’m afraid I don’t really see the point of technique time.

I don’t do any!

Should I??

Sunshine says:

Thanks, Rose, this answers most of my questions about Technique Time.

What about daydreaming? Is it all Technique Time, or could some of it just be making plans that will help in our human lives?

Rachel says:

My previous comment was a bit flippant, sorry.

Rose, you mentioned something in our latest session that resonated with me, that at times in our lives we focus on different areas for growth. I guess I feel I spent far too long in the past focusing on spiritual growth (not sure it did me much good, mind!) and now I’m much more keen on focusing on other areas of life.

So right now I really don’t feel drawn to doing any ‘spiritual’ techniques at all.

Nevertheless, I am curious as to what others do in their technique time. Meditation, prayer, or what? And I do ask quite seriously, does it really, really make much difference? Or does it just feel good?

RACHEL, I just LOVED your earlier comment. It inspired a new contest.

The spirit in which you asked it was obvious right there on the surface of your wise and iconoclastic words.

SUNSHINE, a fascinating question indeed in your Comment 5!

What about daydreaming? Is it all Technique Time?

Which is why I recommend you do this if you find yourself wrapped in a daydream.

Once you realize you are daydreaming, that’s when you have a choice, right?

Once you have a choice, make a note if you wish, about the topic. Then you can address that topic in your official 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

Whether or not you make that note, your next stop is to vigorously re-insert yourself into objective human reality.

This will protect you from falling into Spiritual Addiction.

And I’m not kidding about protecting yourself from Spiritual Addiction.

One of my clients, GLADYS, had a horrible and chronic pattern of Spiritual Addiction.

Guess what the cause was? Daydreaming.

She cut that out and became way more effective, powerful, able to enjoy relationships, better work life, etc.

As for this part of your question, SUNSHINE:

“or could some of [the daydreaming] just be making plans that will help in our human lives?”

Helping you make plans for where? In the astral world? While living in heaven?

Don’t waste your time daydreaming or visualizing or doing Law of Attraction techniques all day long. It’s counter-productive.

Doing this will — not “may” but, since we are living after The Shift — it WILL propel you into spiritual addiction.

To make plans, for a human, means what? You take paper and pen, or something more sophisticated and electronic. You sit or you pace. You make notes.

You use your human thinker and record the thinking process in some fashion.

Of course, this does not count as Technique Time. It is called “Planning” or maybe “Goal Setting.” Your consciousness is positioned squarely at human vibrational frequencies, right?

SUNSHINE, I think you know that I wrote an entire book for personal development and success that greatly clarifies the difference between dreaming your life away versus doing intelligent human things for more success.

That is “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium.”

Tehya says:

All of this clarification is astoundingly helpful. Having many aha!s over here.

Rose, when you are doing a research session with a client, as opposed to a healing session, isn’t that session made up primarily of aura reading? Just seems like technique time would be used up extremely quickly in a research session.

Personal journalling… I am going to answer my own question and assume that spending time in reflection and writing (ie journalling) counts toward technique time because consciousness is positioned away from here and now life.

Also, the debonair bear picture and caption had me laughing out loud. Too funny!

Jnana says:

Interesting what Tehya says.

I, on the other hand, find the act of journalling grounding (!)
    But I write without reflecting. When the mind is in a muddle, I grab paper and pen and off I go. No thinking. Just writing. Sometimes just 5 minutes will suffice to get me back to base.
    Not to mention the incredible insights that sometimes surface on the page.

TEHYA and JNANA, when it comes to journaling, that is one of the fascinating applications of aura reading research, actually.

Very different things could be going on with consciousness during that bit of journaling.

Still, it would all count as Technique Time, for sure.

TEHYA, it actually doesn’t take that much Technique Time to do a Soul Thrill® Aura Research centerpiece for a session.

Much of the time is spent in communicating.

Cathy says:

I’ve been wondering about this! Exactly what I wanted to know. Reading through all this just isn’t possible with 20 minutes a day 🙂