Technique Time? Why can you evolve FASTER spiritually by doing no more than 20? Yes, just 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops! Read the how-to secrets here.
At a previous post, some of you Blog-Buddies asked very practical questions about this. Practically speaking, how can you do just 20 Daily Minutes, maximum?
Today I’ll answer some of your questions.
How to Limit Technique Time
While Learning Skills of Energy Healing?
“How am I going to learn this stuff if I don’t spend a bit of time with it? Soon as I learn it, I’ll back off. But don’t I have to practice? Some? Aaagghhh.”
First, congratulations on having enough of a sense of humor to write “Aaagghhhh.” Not to mention, excellent spehhlung.
Direct Experience Time Is Often Optional
Directly experiencing energy? Sure that does count as time when you’re doing Techniques. However, experiencing energy is not required to learn most healing skills. (Or to do them. As I’ll be explaining later in today’s article.)
Starting now, please: When you practice learning your new skills, make this distinction. What really has to involve positioning your consciousness away from regular human reality?
Living now, in the Age of Awakening, it’s vital to limit that woo-woo time to just 20 minutes. Tops!
Remember, Consciousness Functions Differently Now
Doing loads of energy experiences worked fine in the New Age Years. (From 1980 until the Shift into the Age of Awakening on 12/21/12.)
But now we’ve got a new vibrational freedom. And you can learn how to use it. Bringing you simple skills. cool understandings, and wonderful results.
If we don’t learn how to use it, too much psychological work or energy experiences??? Ouch! We can lose touch with reality. Important to note: Wisely sticking to 20 daily minutes, as I recommend? That’s just part of gaining results like these.
Otherwise we move into spiritual addiction. Thereby limiting how much we can help anyone. And also getting stuck in our personal growth and spiritual awakening.
For example, you can learn awesome energy healing skills here: Take my series of online, on-demand Energy Spirituality workshops. Especially the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Workshops.
- Designing each lesson, I built zero Technique Time into the Free Intro. Yet those five lessons are valuable. Well worth your time.
- How about later lessons? Like when you learn to remove Psychic Coercion? Or learn how to use “The Gizmo”? You’ll find that every bit of experience time is clearly marked.
- Much of each lesson, you’re listening to video or audio lectures. Other times, you’re learning concepts. Perhaps using a worksheet or handout. Usually you’ll complete a fun quiz. And all along, it’ ain’t Technique Time.
- Sure, it’s included occasionally. Occasionally but rarely.
- You’ll find that a little practice time goes a long way. At least with a teacher who uses a systematic approach. (Also, RES skills always include using a human-based approach.)
Do “Technique Time” Activities Count If Part of your Job?
Or course! Very human way to protect yourself energetically? Learn how to count to 20.
Seriously, that’s pretty much it. Keep track.
- Most of you Blog-Buddies can choose one or two periods of time that add up to 20.
- Otherwise, you’re like me and Technique Time activities really are necessary. Required as part of your job.
But a Session, Helping Clients, Doesn’t Need to Include Much Technique Time
Quite possibly, when in session, your Technique Time can be very short. And last nowhere nearly as long as some folks are in the habit of doing.
For instance, it’s very common for me to do 5 or more session hours in a day. Professionally work, for sure. Personal sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.
- Using a much greater variety of RES Energy READING Skills.
- Or RES Energy HEALING Skills.
- Or Empath Empowerment® Coaching Skills.
- And also the extremely varied RES resources for Enlightenment Coaching.
Compared to what psychics are doing. Or the work of New Age-style energy healers.
Not time that involves purely human-based skills. Like dentistry.
But every time, in RES sessions there’s no prolonged Technique Time. Nor is there a fascination with astral-based Technique Time. (Such as gazing into a crystal ball.)
What If You Can’t Figure out How to Do Less of that Energy-Related Time?
Consider booking a session with me. One RES Skill is this system, “Consciousness Positioning Consults®.” (After opening this link, scroll down to the turquoise box.)
What happens with a Consciousness Positioning Consult? It’s a way that I can research what’s going on with your consciousness. Specifically, while doing your job.
Prior to this detailed insight, understandably…. Many of my clients had a big mess going on. Positioning consciousness in ways that left them tired. Even burned out. And less effective than they became after one of these sessions.
Curious? How Much of My Time Helping RES Clients
Involves TECHNIQUE TIME?
Most 55-minute sessions, I will do less than two minutes.
How about the rest of the session time? I’m using skills that don’t involve Technique Time.
Set up the skill properly and it doesn’t require positioning consciousness elsewhere. Anywhere other than you, the human, sharing information.
How about out of sessions? I’ll add up how much Technique Time I do during sessions. Then, at the end of the day, I’ll do the rest. All depending on how much of my 20 Minutes of Technique Time remains.
If I can manage this, why not you? Of course you can live this way.