Yesterday Blog-Buddy RACHEL asked a fascinating, important question:
“Im afraid I dont really see the point of technique time.
“I dont do any!
. How can you officially enter our new contest, “Why do 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops?” Or, for short, “Why do Technique Time?”
Purposeful choices and energy hygiene can protect you. That’s the point of Technique Time.
In general, limiting your daily Technique Time helps to protect you from spiritual addiction. Besides protecting yourself, you will also move faster on your personal path to Enlightenment.
In this context, I found the following comment from JNANA absolutely delightful. This was in the Hypnosis OR Meditation thread, Comments 80 and 86:
“Never did I imagine the mundane would trump meditation in moving me forward!
“Some sense of humour this Universe has.”
It won’t count as Technique Time to enter, of course
The 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops are for techniques of deeper perception, activities undergone for personal development or spiritual growth that shift your consciousness.
Before entering, it would be smart to learn more about the concept I have brought forward around technique time, quite central now to Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Please read the following articles, so you know more about the concept of 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops:
- An article defining “What does it mean, 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops“
- And this super guest post about protecting yourself by doing only 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops, complete with fascinating comments to follow from our online community.
- Plus a practical article about developing powerful skills at aura reading and still doing only 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.
Empaths, it’s also important to know about unskilled empath merge. Because that counts as part of your 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.
Unskilled empath merges throughout your day can add up crazy fast to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 20 daily minutes. Which is why becoming a skilled empath is so important for protecting yourself and avoiding spiritual addiction.
Contest rules for “Why do Technique Time?”
Write, at whatever length you like, about topics like these:
- HOW you currently use your 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops — including whether you need to use the full 20 minutes. (Maybe, these days, you prefer to just make it 5 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. Explain that as part of your entry.)
- WHY you do this kind of Technique Time
- WHAT you have gained by doing 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops
- Anything else about how 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops fits into your belief system, your spiritual path or religion, your career, your history, your values.
- How your way of using 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops is related to your current, personal, human sense of identity.
- Contest deadline is New Year’s Eve, December 30, 2013.
Be prepared that I may comment on your entry, apart from naming a Contest Winner. If JOE writes, “I consult my guides all day long….” I will comment that “all day long” is more than 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. I will not comment on what you choose to do but on how much of it there is, if relevant.
Some of the contest entries may be elevated into Guest Posts, depending on their relevance to this community and the length of the comment. That will be on my discretion, deciding what would make a generally useful guest post.
But some of you might want to keep your comments short. You could even win the contest that way. 🙂
Who will win this Technique Time Contest
Two winners will be chosen.
- One for a comment that I find especially useful or emotionally touching, or both
- One for the MOST comments, distinct and separate comments. Of course, you can break any entry up into multiple comments in sequence. Alternatively you might have many ideas on this topic over the next period of time, close to six weeks starting today.
Personally, I could write entire books about my love for Technique Time. Hey, I did write one book on it, actually. The paperback edition is Let Today Be a Holiday, while the ebook is called 365 Ways to a Stronger You. For me, life would be unthinkable without 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.
What intrigues me, with this latest contest, is how YOU think about it.
Each winner receives an aura reading, skilled empath merge, or face reading of the public figure of your choice. Or of yourself, if you feel like going public. The winner will supply a one-click link to a photo, suitable for that kind of reading.
Then I will use some of my personal 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops, doing the reading part of that article. (Followed by a while, probably hours, of writing the article itself to support the couple of minutes for the reading, as necessary.)