Which was your favorite in Rosetree Energy Spirituality 2013?

Celebrating Deeper Perception in the first year after The Shift

Celebrating Deeper Perception in the first year after The Shift

Everyone is making Top 10 Lists this time of year. I’d love to hear what has been especially meaningful for you in terms of Empath Empowerment, Aura Reading, Rosetree Energy Spirituality, Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(TM)!

Publications gave you systematic ways to explore Deeper Perception:

This year saw the publication of a new book, The NEW Power of Face Reading.

Plus the release of “Your Happiness Project,” a self-hypnosis CD.

Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality was completely rewritten in a fourth edition, released as an ebook.

And a spinoff version was published, so far only in ebook format, the simpler and power-packed Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.

Then came the zappy, zingy new chunks of knowledge

Come to think of it, this first year after The Shift has been packed with informational downloads.

Vibrational Re-Positioning(R) was born as a new technique of energetic literacy. My prediction? It will prove to be as important as cutting cords of attachment.

“The Nadis” was given as a great name to those chakra databanks I have been reading, and teaching students to read, for years. Oops, correction! That name, the nadis, turned out to be 10,000  years old.

This last discovery came via David, a prolific and scholarly writer about Enlightenment. He has become active at this blog as well as his own where (among many other topics explored at depth) David has written the most insightful articles I have seen yet on my work in this field.

This emerging field of healing was named “Rosetree Energy Spirituality,” more naming with implications that can help you Blog-Buddies, directly and indirectly.

Then a group contest — our most popular yet — resulted in naming “Human-Based Spirituality.”

Speaking of participation from you Blog-Buddies, at the blog, we have never had so many Guest Posts in one year. At least I am pretty sure of this.

Was your favorite this year one of those? Or were you especially helped by some articles I wrote for you here at the blog? A newsletter article? Or one of the books?

Take a moment to click on that ARCHIVE column on the left and share some faves with us. Or let us know which books or types of session were especially meaningful to you.

Celebrating all the way through to the New Year… and beyond!

David.. says:

Wow, thanks Rose. Didn’t expect my musings to reach your top of the year list. Glad I could add something in return.

As for a fav article, there have been quite a few I’ve found insightful. When I first discovered you, it was like discovering a gold-bearing stream, with nuggets lying about. Most recently, Hypnosis vs Meditation, which I went on to write about myself. That’s had me rethink a few things.

Looking back, it’s been just over a year (I opened with a mega-comment Dec 18) and I’m still working to catch up. 3 more of Roses books were shipped my way yesterday. So it promises to be another rich year.

Thank You!

For me the highlight of the year was aura soul thrill name research leading to my choice of a new name. That new name has moved me forward light years in my own evolution.

The second highlight is the cumulative effect of the thirteen healing sessions of Rosetree energy spirituality that I had this year, sessions that
    have made it so much easier for me to sort out objective reality from subjective reality and to take effective action in my life. Sessions that have brought amazing changes in my personal effectiveness and happiness.

On the blog–particular favorites that come to mind are the aura reading of Elizabeth Warren and other enlightened politicians, the many wonderful guest posts and comments, and the meditation on bringing an active energy of safety into society. And finally, the inspiration of having Rose, and so many blog buddies reach enlightenment.

Christine says:

My favorite blog entry is any you wrote about cords of attachment. It gives me more courage to engage in romantic relationships and knowledge that if I need to cut those cords one day I know who I can go to (or even learn how to do it myself!)Also another favorite is the one about technique time.

Lara says:

I loved reading the comments and discussions in the blog. I learned alot from them. So many smart and very articulate people here. Often I don’t comment because I am slowly digesting what has been said. Smart and also a very kind and respectful tone to the comments which was especially brought home to me when I went to buddha at the gas pump and read comments there which as Isabella said were.. 🙁

As far as specific posts at this blog goes, the one that really helped me have a deeper understanding and also practical help was the Meditation or Hypnosis. I had no clue about the distinctions and how I was moving my consciousness during what I thought was meditation (but was hypnosis!!). That was a really big help to me I totally changed my way of meditating with immediate results.

The energetic colonising ponzi scheme post was also very useful because I had a cord and it was affecting me but I cant say it was my favourite! But I am super grateful for it, it couldn’t have been fun for Rose to go into.

This year otherwise I have done very little in the way of empath merges and aura reading, and no cord cutting at all, but those things have in the past helped get me where I am today.

Rose I am starting to get into face reading. Is this new book the one you would recommend to start with?

DAVID, KYLIE, CHRISTINE, LARA… it is so fulfilling, and also informative, for me to read your comments as I amp up to broadcast at this blog in 2014.

LARA, I definitely recommend “The NEW Power of Face Reading” as a first book to anyone interested in physiognomy.

Not to put down “Read People Deeper,” which is a really practical face reading book with gorgeous line drawings.

Nor to put down other books of mine on face reading that are now out of print. Some folks have seen the cover of “The NEW Power of Face Reading” and assume it is pretty much like “The Power of Face Reading.”

Not so! The illustrations are photographs, used in the most thorough way throughout the text. Plus advances in the field of face reading are there, including facial anchors.

It is a newcomer-friendly introduction to the system of Face Reading Secrets(R) but it can also be an intermediate book, or an advanced one, depending on you, the reader.

Thanks for asking.

Jim Curry says:

Am genuinely sorry if my posting is a nuisance. I know you moderate, so I can leave it.

For many years, I investigated energy literacy and was dissatisfied with all outcomes. I didn’t come to disbelieve it, but for me it cannot be like a religion—pie in the sky if you die. It has to accrue real and measurable outcomes. That should be clear. So, I now investigate energy literacy from a great distance. Yours is about the only site I still see through the telescope.

I have been experimenting with fire. For a small fire, it is possible for me to extinguish it outright without using any normal or sufficient means. I can decide to put it out, and it goes out. It’s simple, really, but I don’t do it often or just for fun.

More lately, I have found that I can make small fires flare up to be large fires, quite quickly, and let them go back as they were. They snap back to little fires very quickly, like a spring.

It has not yet been possible for me to kindle fire from scratch, but I’m certainly going to try.

Are these sorts of interactions to fire things that energy literate people look into, or is it another area of interest entirely (perhaps as different as bowling or curling or tennis—something like that).

The “feeling” is that it is joined somehow to chakra energy, but that is not a clear perception, just an hallucination. I think it is an hallucination with low credibility. It is probably an adjunct energy system at work, but I’m not far enough along to know.

Again, if this is an annoyance, I actually am sorry.

If for some reason, you were to find this interesting, I could easily show you how, and you could work out more details to your own satisfaction. You have more tools. I just experiment.

While I was away, I see you put out an hypnosis product. So, I’ll get that (separately) soon. That will teach me to look in through my telescope too infrequently.

I wish you all the best, especially at Christmas and for the coming new year. I hope you are actually joyful and triumphant.

Regards,
    Jim Curry
    Cut Bank, MT

Kira says:

I’m not sure I can pick a favorite. I like reading just about everything. I like learning, and I learn a lot from every post.

I feel sometimes like I’m coming from a completely different place than many here; Enlightenment really wasn’t on my radar until early this year, and then I started reading the blog and so many Blog Buddies are Enlightened, and it’s really cool to see that!

Lara says:

I should also say that I love all the aura readings, whether they are people I know or not. More than just interesting in a detached way, the various ways we all process the same things in our lives makes me appreciate the wonder of human life.

Thanks Rose for the recommendation, I am a beginner in face reading except for what I have read on this blog, that book with photos (awesome!!) sounds perfect.

JIM, ordinarily I do not respond in a personal way to comments like your #6 in this series. I’m making an exception because you are a long-time student of face reading and aura reading.

Please consider at least one phone session of aura healing and transformation. This can make it possible for me to help you and the functioning of your energy field, which is different from teaching you — which is the role you have given me so far.

Further, I caution you — and other Blog-Buddies — against playing with fire. Either literally or figuratively.

Whatever the motivation, and regardless of the beauty of a quest for meaning and transcendent experience, this kind of pursuit is concerning. It isn’t just playing around with physical fire but playing around with energy in a paranormal sort of way that can have plenty of undesirable and unintended consequences.

The most practical sort of alternative? Hang out with human friends. Deeper existing relationships or go broad and seek out new friends.

JIM, you will evolve more that way, interacting with human people in human reality.

KIRA, thank you so much for all your contributions this year.

You have become one of the active voices in our informal online community, and you always bring a fresh perspective.

LARA, your second comment on this thread is most appreciated. As for learning face reading, I think you will find a world of difference between casual exposure to face reading through blog posts here and the systematic instruction in “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”

More than anything else I teach with Deeper Perception, face reading is a tricky topic here at the blog. It is so easy for folks to think of it as “Grab a tip here or there.” Nothing wrong with that, as face reading is practical. The better you can read other people, the better you will be able to communicate with them.

But casual face reading squanders the potential depth of physiognomy. Picking up random bits of physiognomy keeps a budding face reader from developing the growth potential in this system of face reading, designed to open the heart of compassion, in contrast to other types of face reading.

LARA, with some depth study of Face Reading Secrets, more than ever, I think you will find that human faces are like living scriptures.

David.. says:

(laughs) You describe me, Rose. “Picking up random bits of physiognomy”. I’ve been reading “Read People Deeper” to supplement “Aura Reading” and picking up a little face reading in the process. But I certainly recognize it’s just bits yet.

I’ll have to come back to it later, after the the books I have on the way. 😉

Such a rich depth of practical life applications.

David.. says:

I’d concur on your fire advice, Rose. The path of elementals is a hard one where its easy to fall. The Star Wars film series actually illustrates this.

Amanda says:

Hi Rose,

For me the main joy of this blog is its existence! What an online community you’ve gathered, just amazing.

Having said that, this year’s highlight for me was the lively discussion about fallible gurus. I had quite a glitch in my thinking there and it got me to see that gurus are not gurus, they are people.

Although it may be disappointing to see people fall from high standards, it’s far more comfortable to realise that getting it wrong is human – and OK. That was valuable.

Thank you for all your hard work and for gathering such a special bunch. I’m so fond of this community and the people in it. Happy 2014 to everyone!

Amanda

Rachel says:

This doesn’t directly answer your question Rose, but for me, like Kylie, the highlight has been simply continuing with personal sessions with you.

I had a massive ‘wow’ moment the other day when I stumbled upon the journal I was keeping this time last year. I was truly amazed at what I read, at seeing right there on paper written evidence of how much I have grown, and much of that growth is a result of the aura healing sessions.

I found it so encouraging, and it really makes me look forward to more of the same!

Aw, AMANDA, RACHEL, DAVID.

Isn’t that something about losing those glitches, AMANDA?

In retrospect, maybe many of us could call 2013 “The Year of Losing Old Glitches.”

Okay, maybe not catchy as a name. 😉

David.. says:

(laughs) actually – more apt that it might seem. Certainly has been a year of completions and resolving.

Renee says:

For me it’s seems that there has been so much new information, all of it is so exciting.
    Of course the healing sessions are first, there is nothing to compare. I totally relate to Kylie when she realized how much she has changed in a year.
    Grown.
    Thanks Rose

Kira says:

Thank you, Rose, for comment 11.