Which posts would warm your heart on cold winter days?

Bear, debonairStay warm and safe, all of you who are experiencing freezing winter temperatures. (For you Southern Hemisphere Blog-Buddies,  who are feeling too warm right now, no sympathy for you at all. 😉 )

I’ve got a huge list of articles to write for our Online Community. Help me decide which types of post to give you this winter. Today’s article aims to bring perspective and invite your feedback. Plus I’ll announce the winners of our latest contest.

Your interests count for a lot, here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.” I’ll gather up all that feedback that you supply here between now and Sunday, January 12, then set priorities accordingly.

Deeper Perception makes so many topics available. Just see the left column at this blog right now. These are not scattered specialties but interlocking puzzle pieces that can bring you empowerment , inspiration, and delight.

Where to start choosing people to read, the topics to help you move forward with human-based spirituality? Our contest winners will have input, and so can you!

Announcing the two winners of our latest contest.

Why Do Technique Time? This contest helped to complete a very practical do-it-yourself topic that was emphasized in 2013. Why? Technique Time is something BIG that you can do for your spiritual evolution. This way to use your time wisely turns out to be really important for human-based spirituality.

Moreover, Technique Time is something that can responsibly be taught at the blog, unlike systems to Cut Cords of Attachment(R), Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R), Face Reading Secrets(R) and Empath Empowerment(R). Or the skill set in Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

For these specialties of Deeper Perception and aura healing, the way for you to benefit most is to buy the related book or ebook, or to have a related session or workshop with me.

Related articles here become way more useful to supplement what you learn in depth. Articles here can up your consumer smarts  and accelerate your learning. In my opinion, no blog can effectively teach these important but complex skills. By contrast, Technique Time CAN be and WAS taught at this blog, free and easy, in 2013.

So this Technique Time Contest was the culmination of a topic you are all welcome to revisit, as you find it helpful.

Who were the two contest winners?

• TERESA won first prize for her describing how and why she uses 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. It was inspiring to read her thoughtful insights on what she has gained and the impact on her of making choices about Technique Time.
  • SUZ won second prize for the largest number of distinct comments directly related to Technique Time.

Each will provide a nominee for an aura reading, skilled empath merge, or face reading. These will become priorities for blog posts in the winter 2of 014.

Now for the optional topics, Blog-Buddies, where your feedback is invited

Lately we have been discussing past-life regression therapy. Would any of you Blog-Buddies like to read an example of using Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis for smoking cessation? I can share a case history.

Other articles about hypnosis and past-life regression, are you interested? Because there is so much to learn as a consumer.

Who would like to read about consequences of smoking marijuana? Now that weed is legal to sell in Colorado, maybe it’s time to start exploring what auras reveal about using pot. This comes up in cords of attachment and also might be read in auras of people while high, as well as folks who have come out publicly as enthusiastic potheads.

Last year we had a whole thread around people famous for using recreational substances. It’s tricky, finding appropriate photographs of celebrity users WHILE still using. Any of you strongly interested in that topic?

Many blog posts can be written to help you empaths, in conjunction with the two books for empaths I will be publishing this year and what may be the most practical book available for empaths in print today, Become The Most Important Person in the Room. Would you like to read more articles about Empath Empowerment(R)?

Face reading continues to be enthralling for many of us, and the Free Face Reading Service continues at this blog no matter what. About articles, though, I’m curious. There was such a small response, with comments, to my recent face reading of an extraordinary man, but one who is not particularly famous, Hamid Jafari. Are you’all interested in my reading only celebrity faces for you or are you curious about stretching your face reading skills, and wisdom, by reading about people who are fascinating but not especially famous?

Academy Award nominations will be announced soon. For years, I have done comparison readings, that emerging field of Aura Reading Movie Reviews. Are you up for that this year?

Would you like to see more aura reading articles and articles including skilled empath merge?

These Energetic Literacy topics are so dear to my heart and, perhaps, yours. Then the other side of using Deeper Perception is for healing. Articles about discoveries in the field of Rosetree Energy Spirituality are going to come up here, for sure, based on work I do with clients and what becomes lively when I do mentoring sessions and workshops. That Enlightenment Coach aspect continues because, really, how can it be ignored? My question to you: Would you like these more general Deeper Perception articles emphasized in the rotation of topics, or just the usual ongoing basis?

Any other themes of interest? Types of article here you particularly like?

I write this blog for you, so share what you would prefer to read by writing some comments below.

Guest posts may be more important at this blog than ever in 2014

Many outstanding, popular guest posts were written by you Blog-Buddies 2013.

In addition to commenting below about what you would prefer for me to write for you, remember that you can always write guest posts.

Guest posts are such a powerful way to start Deeper Perception Made Practical conversations pf greatest interest to you, often resulting in follow-up articles from me and others.

• A guest post can be written as a long stand-alone article that you submit here, cut-and-pasted into the COMMENTS BOX.
  • Or you might write an extensive article that I elevate to guest post status.
  • Sometimes this blog monitor will break up a long comment into multiple ones,  just for readability.
  • In general, unless you are aiming for a guest post, your comments will be easier to read if they are no longer than a few paragraphs each.
  • While guest posts can be as long or short as you wish.

Isabella says:

I’d love to read a new Enlightenment article, with new information. Personally I don’t think about Enlightenment much anymore; my guidance has been pretty clear – stop thinking about it if you want to evolve quickly. (That’s just personal guidance of course, not true for everyone!)

An exception to that rule is reading articles here, since they actually help me move forward.

🙂

I love pretty much any article here though, and I love Deeper Perception profiles of anyone.

Lately I am especially enjoying Face Readings. It’s nice that with Face Reading articles you can actually pick up little bits of skill and improve your eye. And it’s really heartwarming to appreciate the most human-y human side of someone.

Linda Stone says:

I would really like to read a case study for soul energy awakening for smoking cessation or any addiction cessation for that matter. I enjoy your face reading articles as well.

I have recently been dealing with the issue of gaming addiction with several of my patients. It seems to be prevelant among young adults and children. The addictive qualities that I have noticed is similar to meth or cocaine addiction. They are running on their own high cortisol levels.

It seems especially intense with the simulated war game videos. They have the same withdrawl symptoms and the same desperate need to play the games.

Similar to a drug addict seeking a fix. I would like to have more insight into what and how the addiction occurs. And how to be able to help break the cycle.

I enjoy learning from this blog. No matter which topic.

I would enjoy more articles about Empath Empowerment(R). I always enjoy face reading and aura reading profiles, especially when they are about people who are not celebrities, like Hamid Jafari. How about profiles of famous authors or historical figures? And I also enjoy articles about enlightenment. Thanks for all of the work you put into this blog–I always enjoy reading it and learn a lot from it.

David.. says:

Hi Rose
    Looking forward to whatever arises but I’d certainly vote for Empath articles. Just reading ‘Become the Most Important’ book now, doing my daily readings. Looking forward to the new edition of ‘Empath Empowerment’ too.

Looking forward to adding ‘skilled’ in there. But at the moment, I’m still getting pretty basic insights. Like that the disproportional emotional experiences I had when I was young were because they weren’t mine. That I don’t have to become every environment I’m in. And that i don’t have to be invisible.

Certainly I’ve made progress on all these fronts in my life. But it’s been slow, not entirely conscious, and certainly not skilled. Quite looking forward to changing that. And surprised how totally simple it’s been so far.

Isabella says:

I’m really interested in gaming addictions too, Linda. They are very prevalent now. I thank my lucky stars that I haven’t been vulnerable to that kind of addiction, and especially that my teenage brother hasn’t been vulnerable to it.

Part of the sadness of video game addictions is that people seem to be tricked into thinking they are actually achieving some kind of important life goal by reaching a new level in a virtual world. Making evolution in the virtual world more important than evolution in the human world.

I wonder, which databanks are activated when playing video games?

What kind of vulnerabilities are usually present in people who become addicted to video games (versus other addictions)?

What makes video games so addictive, from an aura reading perspective?

A case study on this would be really fascinating.

Amy says:

I am also interested in video games and their effects. I have a teenage brother who plays quite a lot. I used to play the Sims a LOT when I was a teenager and still play some video games on occasion now. As Isabella mentioned, you feel you are achieving something. On Empire Total War (playing in August for 3 weeks, maybe 4-6 hours a week) I took over the whole world! I then uninstalled the game and my “achievement” is so silly to think about I don’t even want to play it anymore though I very much enjoyed building my armies and my cities at the time LOL.

Amy says:

I wonder Isabella and Linda if you’ve notified similar things with people’s smart phones? I have a cousin who is addicted to his iPhone and is constantly tweeting etc. and it is very frustrating to even attempt a conversation with him. He is 14 and no other teenager I know has the same intense need to be using their phone every minute of the day.

Amy says:

I really love the articles on enlightenment and your insights from enlightenment coaching. I also am not actively thinking or concentrating on enlightenment at the minute, but I love learning in more depth and the nuances you mention.

David.. says:

Hi Isabella
    Virtual world is interesting. A few years ago, I looked at a Masters degree in Multimedia. The program was heavily involved in the Second Life virtual world. The program presentation was done live, but with some presenters presenting from Second Life. 10’s of thousands of dollars and expensive gear required for a degree in a passing fad. Yet it was a hybrid degree from 3 top schools.

They’ve since built a fancy new building and i imagine the program has shifted onto other platforms. But some people live in that stuff. We have a big EA campus here too. (Electronic Arts) Another form of Spiritual Addiction and avoiding real life? I imagine it would depend some on the person. But at the same time, like someone undercover, how long until you live it?

David.. says:

Hi Amy
    I’ve noticed that teens can get quite device focused. They’re much more interested in relating to peers than adults. And to accomplishing something more “concrete” like you mentioned. (vs abstract grades for school subjects of uncertain value) And text-responses can feel safer than in person. My boys went through a phase when their pocket game machines (now replaced by smart phones) were far more interesting than family events.

Now in their 20’s, they’ve returned to wanting to relate. They still enjoy a game break but it’s secondary to their life. I’ve seen this with other friends kids too.

One Christmas joke I got though was the “family gathering”. Turning on the TV, then all of them sitting together on the couch with their devices, avoiding interacting. They avoided the usual family dramas so everyone was “happy”. That of course quite points to unresolved Stuff and avoidance behavior but… 😉

Jnana says:

Anything and everything to do with Rosetree Energy Spirituality will be welcomed.
    There were so many good posts this year and I have progressed much by reading them.

I also enjoy guest posts and comments by blog buddies.

Some things I wanted but would not have known to ask for like the link between head bowed and hypnosis, music and hypnosis the ‘h’ sound in mantras signifying God, conditions after The Shift… Also the sobering fall from grace of the venerable. I think I grew up a lot after reading that.

I am also always interested to learn about your spiritual history, Rose.

And finally, anything you have to say about crystals would be welcomed. I love these pieces of mineral which demand so little of us yet give so much in return.
    I ask because you’re a crystal empath.

Looking forward to reading your two new books.

Cuirous As Ever says:

Rose, I appreiate all your blog posts, and would especially love to see more aura readings. For me, these are the most helpful for learning.

I am also very curious to learn more about the nature of STUFF in the aura.

Good wishes for a magnificent 2014!

Good wishes accepted, CURIOUS AS EVER. And thanks to all of you who have responded so far. I believe I can deliver all of this at this blog in 2014.

It’s a potent time to add your input, other Blog-Buddies, so don’t be shy.

Curious As Ever says:

I vote for more about crystals, too.

Curious As Ever says:

Thanks for asking us, Rose.

Amanda says:

On topics for the blog, I love the readings of the Academy Award winners and it’s part of the fun of the Oscars now!

I would also enjoy more articles on empath empowerment, and I always learn at a deep level from your aura readings and guest-posted aura readings. It is fascinating to see such nuances in people and I am always reminded of how complex and fascinating it is to experience life here, to say nothing of the compassion gained.

I have so enjoyed the guest posts this year.

Amanda

Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

I vote for more articles to do with enlightenment coaching, or, as I would put it myself, how to move forward and grow in life in all sorts of ways!

The specific type of articles that I personally find helpful and love to read are before and after readings such as the one you did recently with the Pope. Not only was it really interesting, but it was also really informative in terms of noticing how external changes in life can impact one’s aura.

Similarly, I remember an article a while back about the impact of a whole variety of essential oils on a client’s aura, and that was also fascinating because it shows how those choices we make every day can affect us and help us to grow – or not.

I also value those reminders about staying out of spiritual addiction and human type things we can do to stay balanced.

As someone else said, thanks for asking us!

Rachel

I’ve thought of another idea. I would love to see more profiles or guest posts about different types of empaths, like the one you did about the woman who is an animal communicator. I also loved the profile you did about Alannis Morrisette, who is an emotional empath (and molecular empath). I’ve read all of the descriptions in your book about various types of empathy, and I know which types I have (because reading the descriptions, they clicked) but it would be great to learn more.

Zelda says:

I like everything you write, Rose, but since you asked, I especially love the aura-reading profiles. They are always fascinating and illuminating and I know I’ve grown a lot through the education they’ve given me.

I also love the face-reading thread, as I’m always eager to develop that skill.

There was a segment on the TV show Dateline the other night about teens who’d been bullied because of certain facial features. A foundation that had only worked with kids with facial deformities did plastic surgery on 3 teens who’d been bullied. These teens did not have deformities.

As I was watching the segment, I realized that my view of facial features really has changed as a result of learning face reading.

One boy had a gorgeous, long nose that he hated and that he was teased about. The girl wanted to have her ears pinned back, along with a nose job.
    They were very happy with the results of the surgery and say they feel better about themselves.

Ashley says:

Hello Rose! I have been so busy so my presence has been absent, but I’m still reading the blog and everyone’s comments. Just want to say a quick hello and what I would like to see more of.

Yes! Crystal empathy, and all other kinds of empathy really. I am so very lost on these different nuances of being an empath. To me, being an empath is still like getting through a day where I don’t feel exhausted, strung out, and spacey. And lately those good days don’t come often. I really should go through my book..

Kira says:

Rats, I missed the deadline. But I am also especially interested in empath articles. But your normal rotation is quite fascinating to me, even if I don’t necessarily have enough energy to comment on everything.

Thanks for all these ideas, everyone. KIRA, you and others can keep those ideas coming.

There just was special power, in my opinion, expressing your desires very early in the new year.

Incidentally, contest watchers, both winners have submitted wonderful candidates for aura readings. The related articles will be coming up as soon as I can write them and work them in with the various types of Deeper Perception article here.