Blog-Buddy Sandra Haering Joins the Enlightenment Life List

When big things come in small packages

When big things come in small packages

Big things come in small packages. At gift time, you know what that means.

Well it’s also true that sometimes that a great, huge, loving being can come in a humble package. That’s so true of Sandra Haering, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Energy Spirituality.

It’s also true of others from this informal online community who have joined the Enlightenment Life List.

I’ll leave Sandra free to write a guest post about herself,  what it has been like for her moving into Enlightenment, or anything else she likes.

Already she has given us these guest posts:

Blog Posts by Other Blog-Buddies in Enlightenment

All you Blog-Buddies are invited to guest post on any topics of interest. Comments and guest posts are a major part of this blog. The following are listed in no particular order, since each of these people comes first on my own personal list. JULIE, ADAM, ANITA, STEPHANIE, JOSIE, JILL ERIN. You know what I mean.

1. Joy deepening now, in Enlightenment, a guest post by Jill Erin
  2. Enlightenment as a birth process, a Guest Post by JILL
  3. Enlightenment and the Astral, a guest post by JILL
  4. Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Jill Erin Mabie
  5. What does Enlightenment mean to me now? A guest post by Josie Perea
  6. Empath Skills, Empath Healing, a guest post by Stephanie Thomas
  7. Empath Skills vs. Coping Mechanisms, a Guest Post by Stephanie
  8. You asked about Enlightenment. ANITA answered in today’s guest post.
  9. Compassion and darshan with Enlightenment, a guest post by Anita
  10. Householder Enlightenment, a guest post by Anita
  11. Divine Help, Moving towards Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Adam McIntosh
  12. Moving into Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Adam McIntosh
  13. Body wisdom in Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Julie
  14. 10 Reasons I Like Being an Empath, a Guest Post by Julie

As for the rest of you, just keep moving forward in human-based spirituality. Developing Enlightenment is just one of so many ways to serve, learn, and evolve here at Earth School.

Plus Enlightenment Writing in a Class of Its Own

Interested in Blog-Buddies who are Enlightened? You can’t do better than the blog posts at David’s Enlightenment Blog, In2Deep.

Besides his everyday state of consciousness, David is a fabulous writer, as well as being deeply knowledgeable about states of consciousness. I am particularly grateful to him.

Not only because of his comments here at Deeper Perception Made Practical. At his own blog, David has written the most perceptive articles I have seen yet about my work, including posts on:

Reading these articles, for me, is kind of like going to my own funeral and hearing some really great eulogies. Except that I don’t have to be dead!

Adam McIntosh says:

Yay Sandra! Good on you mate 🙂

Amanda says:

Big congratulations! I very much look forward to reading your post, Sandra.

Amanda

Amanda says:

I am also very glad to hear of your interview success, Rose, especially given the slight hoohah in the original comments. Yay for householder enlightenment!

Amanda

Congratulations Sandra! Looking forward to a guest post from you, should you choose to write one!

Isabella says:

Congrats again, Sandra. I only know you from your voice on a few mentoring calls, but that’s plenty to make me happy for you, and agree on the humble part. 🙂

Amy says:

Congratulations! Also looking forward to any potential guests posts you may do in the future! 🙂

David.. says:

Congrats, Sandra – another light in the world.

And Congrats Rose. I voted for you. But given the thousands who watch a typical interview (you have 5878 listens so far), the number who have voted is small.

And thank you Rose. Wouldn’t want to take away any of Sandra’s spotlight though. Her’s is the important news. Even if these lights never teach or do any healing, their mere presence as a source of enlivened divine here on earth is what does the job. But here she is mentoring as a healer. Even better, 😉

And Rose – no eulogies. It’s speaking of a living embodiment. 😉

Sandra says:

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I plan on writing a bit more about “crossing the threshold” when there is more time this weekend.

Jean says:

Sandra – congratulations.

Always great to hear when someone “crosses the threshold” as it were.

I too am looking forward to hearing whatever you would like to share.

Yes – another light in the world (happy smile.)

Jean says:

Rose if I may comment and concur with David….no eulogies.

That being said – IMHO the pace of change and transformation that is happening these days may create more of a eulogistical feel to some things…

Hugs to…..(((Rose)))

Kira says:

Yay! (to both Rose and Sandra)