Big things come in small packages. At gift time, you know what that means.
Well it’s also true that sometimes that a great, huge, loving being can come in a humble package. That’s so true of Sandra Haering, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Energy Spirituality [Now, by the time of this edit a Graduate!].
It’s also true of others from this informal online community who have joined the Enlightenment Life List.
I’ll leave Sandra free to write a guest post about herself, what it has been like for her moving into Enlightenment, or anything else she likes.
Already she has given us these guest posts:
- A homeopath who taught opening up to the energy, a guest post by Sandra
- How I Keep My Integrity Living in Michele Bachmann Territory, a Guest Post by Sandra
Blog Posts by Other Blog-Buddies in Enlightenment
All you Blog-Buddies are invited to guest post on any topics of interest. Comments and guest posts are a major part of this blog. The following are listed in no particular order, since each of these people comes first on my own personal list. JULIE, ADAM, ANITA, STEPHANIE, JOSIE, JILL ERIN. You know what I mean.
- Joy deepening now, in Enlightenment, a guest post by Jill Erin
- Enlightenment as a birth process, a Guest Post by JILL
- Enlightenment and the Astral, a guest post by JILL
- Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Jill Erin Mabie
- What does Enlightenment mean to me now? A guest post by Josie Perea
- Empath Skills, Empath Healing, a guest post by Stephanie Thomas
- Empath Skills vs. Coping Mechanisms, a Guest Post by Stephanie
- You asked about Enlightenment. ANITA answered in todays guest post.
- Compassion and darshan with Enlightenment, a guest post by Anita
- Householder Enlightenment, a guest post by Anita
- Divine Help, Moving towards Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Adam McIntosh
- Moving into Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Adam McIntosh
- Body wisdom in Enlightenment, a Guest Post by Julie
- 10 Reasons I Like Being an Empath, a Guest Post by Julie
As for the rest of you, just keep moving forward in human-based spirituality. Developing Enlightenment is just one of so many ways to serve, learn, and evolve here at Earth School.
Plus Enlightenment Writing in a Class of Its Own
Interested in Blog-Buddies who are Enlightened? You can’t do better than the blog posts at David’s Enlightenment Blog, In2Deep.
Besides his everyday state of consciousness, David is a fabulous writer, as well as being deeply knowledgeable about states of consciousness. I am particularly grateful to him.
Not only because of his comments here at Deeper Perception Made Practical. At his own blog, David has written the most perceptive articles I have seen yet about my work, including posts on:
- Empath Empowerment,
- Aura Reading and Chakra Databanks
- Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy, in contrast to Law of Attraction teachings
- Energetic Literacy in general.
Reading these articles, for me, is kind of like going to my own funeral and hearing some really great eulogies. Except that I don’t have to be dead!