AMY outs herself as Enlightened, #13 from our Deeper Perception community

AMY, in Enlightenment by age 24, how great is that?

AMY, in Enlightenment by age 24, how great is that?

AMY is that latest Blog-Buddy to move into Enlightenment. Here is her report, bringing such joy to this Enlightenment Coach, and maybe also to YOU!

Blog-Buddies, I have added headings, links, just that tiny bit of editing. You go, AMY!

Enlightenment Coaching Pops Up During a Routine Session of Rosetree Energy Spirituality

During my last session with Rose (which was a Name Alignment Session, and I am so excited about changing my name this month) she did a skilled empath merge. Rose said she wondered if I had perhaps crossed over the threshold into Enlightenment.

• She described many of my chakra databanks, and they were all balanced and STUFF-free.
  • She said a kind of joy pervaded my energy field, that she said was quite typical of Enlightenment.
  • She asked me some questions related to Enlightenment at the end of my session and all of that seemed true of my experience as well.

Not in a Rush about Enlightenment (A Good Sign, According to Rose)

The session was more than two weeks ago now.

At the time of the session I was surprised by her assessment.

During that session itself (similar to Adam McIntosh’s experience at the dentist, described in his blog post here) , I got a very subtle question asking if I wanted to be Enlightened.

It was all very subtle and in fact was happening while Rose was talking and didn’t pay it too much attention (apart from answering it! :)).

Having my Enlightenment be subtle and drama-free was a specific request I had made in the past (a request I learned I could make from reading Rose’s work).

I think had I not had that session with Rose I wouldn’t have recognised myself as Enlightened now. It’s funny to say that because since the session there are several things that I can point to.

A close-up view of Amy in Enlightenment

A close-up view of Amy in Enlightenment

Sticky Emotions Don’t Stick The Same Way without Inner STUFF

I have noticed less “sticking” of emotions.

I have noticed that certain tasks I usually dread doing, I just get done without too much thinking about it.

I have noticed that I bite the bullet with work tasks, personal tasks and interpersonal conflicts that normally I would have procrastinated on.

I notice that I don’t “hit a wall” when I try to run (not that I run a lot at all, but I found this very funny to realise).

I think the kicker for me these two weeks was how effortless it has been to get out of bed!

What Enlightenment Is, Evidently, NOT

This is not to say that I have been happy, happy, happy every moment.

A lovely woman I visit as part of my volunteering is moving away, and I have been crying about that because I will miss her and I know she would rather not move if she could.

I still get angry and annoyed.

I still get bit embarrassed sometimes.

But the emotions appear when appropriate (or usual for my personality). And they don’t stick.

Accepting that I Might Be Enlightened

These experiences have helped me to accept Rose’s assessment.

I say accept because the experience has been so subtle, whereas my ideas of Enlightenment (having learned about the concept quite young) had been so pre-defined and built up from so much reading about the subject and hoping and wishing for it.

Re-reading Answers from Silence (which I have often re-read in the past too) by Jeffrey Chappell has helped.

Especially helpful has been the whole idea from him that “The personality isn’t enlightened; the operator is.”

It just… Feels normal!

What else? I do notice a subtle sense of joy when I pay attention.

When I’m at work I’m super-focused and I enjoy my work anyway. When I’m at home relaxing I feel joy more strongly.

What Helped Me Move Across the Threshold of Enlightenment

I think sessions with Rose, especially sessions in which cutting a cord of attachment was the healing centrepoint of the session, were especially helpful.

I found that incorporating what I learned from the Soul Thrill sessions with her, of Aura Reading Research, also had a big impact.

For example, I learned that horse-riding and learning to play the saxophone would be particularly thrilling for my soul. I immediately started saxophone lessons, but it took six months for me to have my first horse-riding lesson.

In the session  with Soul Thrill Aura Research, Rose said that the horse-riding in particular would result (speculatively) in 56 miles of soul thrill, whereas the saxophone lessons would result in (a decent) 15 feet of soul thrill.

In retrospect I feel my choices reflect that I wanted my experience to be subtle and not flashy.

In terms of flash, I haven’t really ever had any flashy experiences and I’ve only rarely been interested in having any.

In the last nine months or so I’ve also focused on problem solving in my everyday life and gradually incorporating what I want to experience in my everyday life, using my self-authority to pick and choose.

Also I took some opportunities that my family saw as risky, such as travelling to the D.R.C. as part of my job, because I wanted to!

How Vibrational Re-Positioning Helped Me As Well

Another help for my moving into Enlightenment was an Energy Spirituality session I did recently with Rose. Given my intention, she chose Vibrational Re-Positioning as the healing centrepiece.

This session has made a HUGE impact on my life. Prior to that session there was a piece of subconscious code that basically went like this:

1 I know I need to …[do this thing I wanted or planned to do e.g. practice saxophone]

2 Different parts of me being:

A Tired

B Not wanting to do that thing

B Decided not to do that thing

C Feeling disgusted with myself for being a failure [In not doing that thing but also in a montage of every other time I’ve failed to live up to my expectations]

D Not telling my conscious mind that I’ve decided not to do that thing

Why It Helped, Consciously Being Presented with this Old Energetic Sub-Routine

Hmm. My whole life I have been on a self-improvement kick.

• I had notebooks when I was 10 when I would try to teach myself chemistry.
  • I tried to teach myself Latin at 14.
  • I had Stephen R. Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens” workbook.
  • I read Steve Pavlina’s entire personal development blog.
  • I tried to keep up learning Irish after I left Ireland.
  • So, I had a lot of previous experiences in which I had beaten myself up for not achieving all the wildly ambitious things I had planned.

As part of the Vibrational Re-Positioning(TM) during my session, Rose gave me a follow-up recipe to use for homework in order to PUT IN appropriate subconscious code, replacing the old dysfunctional code that had been running subconsciously, at the level of my chakra databanks.

The difference has been incredible.

• If I don’t get something done on my list, I just do it the next day (or when I can get around to it).
  • If I don’t manage to practice my saxophone all week, I just explain why to my music teacher.
  • If I have urgent reports at work, I ask my Tutor for an extension on my essay deadline.

Life is SO much easier since this subconscious code was identified and Rose gave me the workaround recipe. Before I would blame myself, expect myself to continue when exhausted, plan too many things for my to-do lists and feel a constant low-to-medium level pressure to…

SUCCEED. AT. MY. GOALS.

Phew, that was a big thing that I just took as a normal part of existing if I wanted to “be successful”!

What Else Has Helped Me Move Into Enlightenment?

In terms of other things I’ve tried on my personal path, I had one session with Cynthia Lane (On Rose’s Enlightenment Life List), which I really enjoyed.

I had two sessions of Soul Energy Awakening when Rose was in London in 2012 and noticed a dramatic effect on myself. I feel that was a catalyst for a lot of beneficial changes in my life in the months following.

I have also found learning skills of Rosetree Energy Spirituality to be immensely helpful.

I’m currently working full time while studying for a degree and volunteering part-time. So at the moment I don’t make much time for using the aura-reading skills and the techniques for Skilled Empath Merge that I have learned from Rose’s workshops.

I do try to use the Spiritual Cleansing and Protection techniques as often as I remember.

And although I read the blog every single day (bookmarked on my phone and I check it at lunch at work) I also haven’t been commenting so much recently.

Linda Stone says:

Amy,
    Such a calm and enrichingly sweet, story. In my opinion, a wildly successful life, and told with such humility. Congratulations is such an inadequate word, yet I will offer it anyway. CONGRATULATIONS!

Isabella says:

Awesome, Amy! Congrats! Are you ready to tell us your new name? You can always switch here first!! It feels soooo good to hear/see people call you by your new name…. 😉

Jean says:

Thanks Amy for this great post.

Helps me to better understand this process.

And many congratulations…

Primmie says:

Congratulations Amy, you sound wonderfully calm.

Madeline says:

Congratulations Amy!!

Sandra says:

Amy, I am so happy for you! Loved hearing your experiences of enlightenment, and how sessions with Rose helped.

Congratulations Amy! I love your post. You remind me a lot of me. Reading about your notebooks at age 10 made me laugh. I also have those notebooks. I practiced writing with my left hand and learning German when I was 10.

All of the points you list on your “Sticky emotions don’t stick” list (except for the one about running since I don’t run) are true for me. I’ve been wondering for a few weeks now if I’m enlightened already. Maybe just really close. Reading your post makes me realize how close, and that it’s true, there’s nothing flashy about it.

Thanks for describing your vibrational repositioning session. I have a pretty similar pattern of beating myself up for not accomplishing all of the things on my list in the timeframe my inner dictator would prefer. Although I’m doing a lot less beating myself up these days, it’s still a tendency. I hadn’t thought of the “code” possibility.

Congratulations on your name change as well. I’m excited for you, knowing what is ahead for you. I hope you write a post about that at some point!

David.. says:

Wonderful, formerly known as Amy. Thanks for sharing. And such a full life. No wonder sax practice may not always happen.

David.. says:

I’ve heard of the book Answers from Silence but not read it. Browsing his site, it’s worth noting that Rose uses a higher standard for the term enlightenment.

Where the author defines enlightenment as the shift into being, Rose adds being clear of stuff and presence of the divine. That usually develops over time after the shift.

The shift itself can be quiet or more distinct but the standard Rose sets is more a process that unfolds and is less likely to be obvious without excellent energetic literacy.

Kind of like the onset of puberty vs becoming an adult.

Hi Amy,

I am intrigued by the similarities in our stories.

I also asked for an easy, non-dramatic shift.

I wonder if this request increases the likelihood that God will ask quietly?

That said, I would not be surprised if #14’s story disproves my hypothesis.

Congratulations again mate! Have fun with it 🙂

A.J. says:

Congratulations on reaching enlightenment Amy. Your story is amazing and proves that you can be both enlightened AND relatable as a person. 🙂

Amy says:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Linda, Sandra, Jean, Primmie and Madeline!

Isabella thank you. Ah so excited! Now that I have told my parents and my siblings, I feel I can share it. My new name will be Emily from the 26th of March!

Amy says:

Kylie,

How funny that you tried being ambidextrous! I had a neighbour when I was little who was so I tried for a little while LOL.

About the running, it’s especially tickling to me because I remember a school sports day where I was clearly winning and yet I just reached a point where my mind said “Nope can’t do this” and I started walking and let someone over take me. Another race I was so embarrassed that I pretended I had a limp!

Regarding the inner dictator – I just thought it was normal. I remember when I was 16 I stayed up all night to complete an essay (I procrastinated beforehand). This week I had an essay due and I went to bed on time and ended up submitting it even though it was not “perfect”. In August last year (my last essay deadline before this one) I beat myself up, I was worried about the classification of my degree, I cried! Becaus I knew it wasn’t up to my “best”. I still got a good mark LOL.

Amy says:

David, thank you!

I like your distinction, about the onset of puberty and then becoming an adult. When you’re a teenager you desperately want to be grown up. When you feel like an adult you don’t even think about whether you are or not.

Reminds me that in the last six months or so I have been less focused on enlightenment. Even to the extent that I did approx. 0 minutes technique time for weeks at a time. The only exception being using Energy Spirituality skills of Spiritual Cleansing and Protection once a week or fortnight. Unless listening back to recordings of sessions with Rose counts. I do like listening to them for the few days after the session. 🙂

Amy says:

Thanks Adam!

I remember after reading your story I asked again for a drama free experience! I think it also helped prepare myself, because I wasn’t apprehensive about whatever change it might mean in the future. Further, I think I would have continued to expect something loud and dramatic!

Amy says:

Thanks A.J.! Yay! So glad you found it relatable,

AMY, thank you for all these comments, and thanks for breaking them up into relatively brief chunks. So much easier to read!

Listening to recordings from a session of aura healing or aura reading research, or reading this blog — none of this counts as Technique Time.

You’re doing it in the regular waking state of consciousness, as a regular person. In contrast to detaching from life in some manner in order to improve yourself. Make sense?

Wow–that’s interesting about running. Funny in hindsight, now that the stuff is gone.

When I was in high school, I once stayed up for 3 nights in a row struggling with an awful paper (about Kierkegaard, having tackled a topic way too hard for me.)In contrast, in graduate school I seldom stayed up past 11!

Amanda says:

This is wonderful news, congratulations awesome Amy-soon-to-be-Emily!

I am sooo pleased for you.

Amanda

Kira says:

Very cool, Amy; uh, Emily!

Emily says:

Thank you Amanda and Kira!