Photo Broke Twitter. Empath Merge. Comparing the surface-level star wattage of nine A-List Movie Stars. Versus the talent that shows in their auras.
Here’s a contest. Plus a newsletter announcement.
First, the Big Headline
Ellen DeGeneres takes a selfie for the ages from the front row during the Academy Awards telecast proclaimed the New York Daily News.
Maybe you saw that TV broadcast live. Or else on YouTube.
Consequently you were not surprised when, later in the broadcast, host Ellen DeGeneres proclaimed, “”We got an email from Twitter and we crashed and broke Twitter. We have made history.”
Oscar Photo Broke Twitter. Surprising?
Sure, Twitter was temporarily shut down. Why wouldn’t this have happened? Reporter Caitlin Dewey put it well in an article for The Style Blog at The Washington Post, “DeGeneres asked for retweets on a massive live broadcast that reaches 40 million people, which would seem to tip the scales.”
Maybe you were disillusioned or disgusted or felt whatevery about the later revelation that Samsung cameras were involved, that Twitter was used — not for the first time — for a publicity stunt. Who stood to gain? Mobile phone manufacturer, and Oscars broadcast advertiser, Samsung.
“We crashed and broke Twitter,” proclaimed Ellen DeGeneres, during the big publicity stunt with a selfie taken during the Academy Awards Broadcast this year — okay, maybe you’re thinking “Publicity stunt same old, same old.” Well….
Photo Broke Twitter. The Interesting Part
Everyone’s aura shows plainly in a photo. Including this one. (Here’s a link to The Photo That Broke Twitter, probably. If the link is gone by now, you can surely google it.)
Therefore, what an opportunity this photo is to gauge star power, celebrating the nuances and special qualities of each actor who knew
“When that camera clicks, Baby, you’re ON!!!!!!”
In my upcoming newsletter, I will use a technique of Skilled Empath Merge to research the star power of each of these celebrities in the mega-famous selfie:
- Bradley Cooper
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Meryl Streep
- Julia Roberts
- Kevin Spacey
- Brad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie
- Lupita Nyong’o
Which one flash-bulbed out the biggest star power?
Photo Broke Twitter — Our First Contest in 2014
Add your guesses to the comments below. Add your own Aura Reading Research or Skilled Empath Merges — either as comments or guest posts. Or just give a quick reaction. Whose smile and body language seem to be the hammiest?
Yes, as comments have started to come in, I realized that this blog post can be turned into an official Contest.
- For this Skilled Empath Merge Contest I will choose two winners, based on how your comments compare and contrast to what I find in the promised newsletter article. Maybe who submits the most comments. Maybe how they match up with what I find with Deeper Perception.
- Choosing winners will be entirely subjective this time, Blog-Buddies. I’ll be the first to admit this.
- Enter often, one comment each with your reactions to the surface star wattage of different celebs.
- If you are announced a winner, you get to choose one of the nominees from Academy Awards 2014 — either a Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, or Best Supporting Actress.
- Then I will do a blog post with Skilled Empath Merge, doing those two articles, depth variations on the annual treat at this blog with Aura Reading Movie Reviews.
- Contest Deadline — that is, to be considered as entering this Contest — submit by midnight this coming Sunday, please.
- Of course, you may continue to comment below after you read the newsletter, after I name contest winners, etc. You won’t be eligible to win the contest. You still can share and HAVE FUN!
To enjoy this latest thread most — and to derive the most enjoyment from reading the contest entries and follow-up articles, definitely do make sure you are signed up to receive my free, monthly, no-spam-ever, newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper.” Just go to The Official Rose Rosetree website and sign yourself up. Subscribing and unsubscribing are easy.