Photo Broke Twitter. Empath Merge.

Photo Broke Twitter

Photo Broke Twitter. Learn about the nine A-listers involved. Through Skilled Empath Merge!

Photo Broke Twitter. Empath Merge. Comparing the surface-level star wattage of nine A-List Movie Stars. Versus the talent that shows in their auras.

Here’s a contest. Plus a newsletter announcement.

First, the Big Headline

“Ellen DeGeneres takes a selfie for the ages from the front row during the Academy Awards telecast” proclaimed the New York Daily News.

Maybe you saw that TV broadcast live. Or else on YouTube.

Consequently you were not surprised when, later in the broadcast, host Ellen DeGeneres proclaimed, “”We got an email from Twitter and we crashed and broke Twitter. We have made history.”

Oscar Photo Broke Twitter. Surprising?

Sure, Twitter was temporarily shut down. Why wouldn’t this have happened? Reporter Caitlin Dewey put it well in an article for The Style Blog at The Washington Post, “DeGeneres asked for retweets on a massive live broadcast that reaches 40 million people, which would seem to tip the scales.”

Maybe you were disillusioned or disgusted or felt whatevery about the later revelation that Samsung cameras were involved, that Twitter was used — not for the first time — for a publicity stunt. Who stood to gain? Mobile phone manufacturer, and Oscars broadcast advertiser, Samsung.

“We crashed and broke Twitter,” proclaimed Ellen DeGeneres, during the big publicity stunt with a selfie taken during the Academy Awards Broadcast this year — okay, maybe you’re thinking “Publicity stunt same old, same old.” Well….

Photo Broke Twitter. The Interesting Part

Everyone’s aura shows plainly in a photo. Including this one. (Here’s a link to The Photo That Broke Twitter, probably. If the link is gone by now, you can surely google it.)

Therefore, what an opportunity this photo is to gauge star power, celebrating the nuances and special qualities of each actor who knew

“When that camera clicks, Baby, you’re ON!!!!!!”

In my upcoming newsletter, I will use a technique of Skilled Empath Merge to research the star power of each of these celebrities in the mega-famous selfie:

1. Bradley Cooper
  2. Ellen DeGeneres
  3. Jennifer Lawrence
  4. Meryl Streep
  5. Julia Roberts
  6. Kevin Spacey
  7. Brad Pitt
  8. Angelina Jolie
  9. Lupita Nyong’o

Which one flash-bulbed out the biggest star power?

Photo Broke Twitter — Our First Contest in 2014

Add your guesses to the comments below. Add your own Aura Reading Research or Skilled Empath Merges — either as comments or guest posts. Or just give a quick reaction. Whose smile and body language seem to be the hammiest?

Yes, as comments have started to come in, I realized that this blog post can be turned into an official Contest.

1. For this Skilled Empath Merge Contest I will choose two winners, based on how your comments compare  and contrast to what I find in the promised newsletter article. Maybe who submits the most comments. Maybe how they match up with what I find with Deeper Perception.
    2. Choosing winners will be entirely subjective this time, Blog-Buddies. I’ll be the first to admit this.
    3. Enter often, one comment each with your reactions to the surface star wattage of different celebs.
    4. If you are announced a winner, you get to choose one of the nominees from Academy Awards 2014 — either a Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, or Best Supporting Actress.
    5. Then I will do a blog post with Skilled Empath Merge, doing those two articles, depth variations on the annual treat at this blog with Aura Reading Movie Reviews.
    6. Contest Deadline — that is, to be considered as entering this Contest — submit by midnight this coming Sunday, please.
    7. Of course, you may continue to comment below after you read the newsletter, after I name contest winners, etc. You won’t be eligible to win the contest. You still can share and HAVE FUN!

To enjoy this latest thread most — and to derive the most enjoyment from reading the contest entries and follow-up articles, definitely do make sure you are signed up to receive my free, monthly, no-spam-ever, newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper.” Just go to The Official Rose Rosetree website and sign yourself up. Subscribing and unsubscribing are easy.

David.. says:

Liza M. didn’t have the best night. Ellen joking about her being an impersonator (and male), then the shot from behind of her jumping up trying to be seen in this shot…

Evidently, the stars were all given the tablets.

Dave says:

I think Meryl Streep based on 20 seconds of research.

Wow, could this be the first time we have had consecutive comments by two David-persons (at least with their blog names)?

DAVE, thank you for going first.

Yes, the kind of research I recommend here is simply taking a quick surfacy look, seconds really.

On the basis of body language and expression, who do you think is doing the hammiest job in that photo smile?

This will make it more fun to read what I learn from reading a couple of chakra databanks related to grabbing attention with star charisma. On demand.

Elaine says:

Hammiest smile? Julia Roberts.

David.. says:

What struck me was how off Brad was (the reverse of your question) and Angelina with her hand in front of her face.

Lupita’s brother, the non-celebrity in the shot, does surprisingly well.

Lara says:

lol they all look pretty hammy to me. And this group includes 2 enlightened people doesnt it. Julia Roberts grabs me the most based on a 5 sec look.

Yes, LARA, you’re right. Enlightened Meryl Streep. And Enlightened Ellen DeGeneres.

For those of you who are not yet familiar with my personal Enlightenment Life List, you might have fun checking out the main post, the criteria that I use for doing aura reading for Enlightenment (including some links to different posts at this blot), and all the fascinating comments that follow.

Nominees galore! Most of who did not meet the criteria for Enlightenment, in my opinion, using aura reading to explore.

Aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge are NOT what I am asking you to use in this New Contest.

New Contest, yes!

I have gone back and modified yesterday’s article to turn it into a contest.

Because the more I think about it, the more fascinating the whole topic seems.

Entering this contest, you can use surface skills of celebrity watching. Who grabs your attention most?

By contrast, the empath merges I do will reveal more about true star wattage.

And by making this a contest — our first contest here at the blog in 2014 — we can have fun choosing those last two readings for Academy Award Nominees, using Deeper Perception.

Shallow up, Blog-Buddies.

If you were back in high school, and these folks were grinning in your yearbook photo collection, which one would you vote for as Most Likely to Succeed?

Zelda says:

Ellen grabs my attention the most. She’s looking directly into the camera and her face just lights up.

One thing that struck me about the photo overall is that even if it was planned, getting a photo with that many people so quickly (meaning not lots of time to pose and plan the particular shot) and have them all smiling and looking right at the camera is pretty amazing.

I know that they are gifted at looking good on camera…but still!

I got a kick out of Lupita’s brother leaping into the shot, seemingly not intimidated by all the star power surrounding him.

Amy says:

I vote Julia Roberts!

AMY, why? Don’t leave off the really interesting part of your contest entry?

Same to you, LARA, the other UK-based Blog-Buddy who is also on our Enlightenment Life List!

How about this? Take that casual glimpse again? What is there you notice, right on the shallow-up, human, surface of reality that causes you to choose Julia Roberts?

ELAINE and DAVE, you two, too. Please.

Slow down your reactions just a bit.

Find some language.

This contest is where regular human reality just crashes into “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Let’s savor this rare opportunity!!!!!!

Lara says:

Weellll.. I chose Julia because as well as projecting a kind of jazz hands dazzle, she also seems to have an aggressive grabbing of attention look at me thing going on. The most desperately attention seeking. Does she have hooks in her dazzle I wonder?

I agree that Brad and Angie look off. I reckon they could turn it on much better if they wanted too.

Madeline says:

Hamming it up the most I vote for Julia Roberts also, she’s just seems least relaxed. I just get the feeling looking at the picture that Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence are completely relaxed, confident and enjoying the moment vs trying too hard.

Amy says:

I chose Julia because she’s got the biggest smile and looks like she’s trying to smile this wide on purpose.

David.. says:

This came today – someone drawing the photo.
    A different kind of skill…

What an adorable, fascinating video link, DAVID. Thank you, and thanks for all your recent bits of Enlightenment Coaching at the blog.

You don’t toot your own horn here, but that blog of yours is a super resource. No wonder it is prominently displayed at my blogroll:

BTW, I have written the newsletter article with the nine Skilled Empath Merges of celebrities.

It was absolutely fascinating to me, and I hope you’all like it too. Please be sure to sign up to receive that newsletter.

Plans are for it to go out Monday.

Just go to https://www.rose-rosetree.com. Signup instructions are simple. And really, you need not fear signing up. You can always unsubscribe just as easily if you wish to.

Besides I have a passionate commitment to honor your privacy. I will not sell or rent your information. I will not do a teleseminar that depends on my opening up my mailing list to sell you on a third person’s business. Have I turned down such offers? You bet.

So the Contest associated with this post will continue only through Sunday night.

Go ahead and enter, sharing your quick glimpses of body language and expression.

I can’t promise you will win one of the two prizes, Blog-Buddies. Mathematically impossible!

But I can assure you that the more looking you do in advance of each of the nine big stars, the more giggle-some it will be for you, reading the results of the exercise in energetic literacy.

YES! If you signed up for “Reading Life Deeper,” the March issue of my newsletter will be in your in-box.

I’m so curious to learn your reaction to this bunch of Skilled Empath Merge.

Do feel free to comment below. Our Contest is closed, but not your opportunity to discuss what energetic literacy reveals about The Photo That Broke Twitter.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose – just read your great newsletter.

Fascinating your research on the root chakra databanks around presence while performing…really got me thinking as I am currently involved with lots of folks who perform in my local area.

For me, switching off my skills allows me to get out there – perhaps do some positive performance myself, while not getting caught up in the myriad (!) dynamics of the others…. other than dealing with the whole situation in a humanesque, householder-y type of fashion.

Energetic literacy is such an invaluable skill set which helps me in so many ways.

I am grateful to you Rose….for all you do.

Jean says:

Yes I second Roses’ comment #17 – great link David….

David I deeply appreciate all your blog coaching here around Enlightenment…. while I also frequently avail myself of the super assistive information at your own blog.

Am currently enjoying ‘American Veda’.

Thank you.

Elaine says:

Fascinating newsletter as usual Rose. I love the research you’ve conducted on the chakra databanks!

Some observations. One thing I did notice when first seeing the picture was that Kevin Spacey in the back almost looked kind of detached from the rest of the group, as if someone had photo-shopped him into the back part of the picture.

Regarding Angelina and Brad, the physical weakness re: Brad is kind of unexpected to me also, considering the lifestyle they go after such as helping rebuild and/or raise awareness on various issues they’re involved in. Sounds like both of them are running on empty.

Also wonder why Brad and Angelina even bothered to get up and get in the picture since it’s so old hat to them. Wonder also if the stars in the picture knew ahead of time something was going down even though it was supposedly a spur of the moment thing.

Jennifer Lawrence seems to project at these red carpet events that she’s different, an everyday kind of girl. She’s been vocal about not going the rail thin body route, she’s kind of goofy in her antics. So I’m wondering if this is just another act for the cameras or is it actually another facet to her personality that will show up in various other chakra databanks?

What great observations, ELAINE.

Imagine a state of detachment that causes a person to appear Photoshopped or Autotuned, etc.

ELAINE, regarding “Running on empty” for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, I have researched many a person who is tired, overwhelmed, etc.

I have also researched people who are listless and running on “Not enough food.”

Although both are possible, what struck me was the latter for these two ambitious celebs.

And regarding your last paragraph in that fine comment, ELAINE, of course, detailed aura reading research can easily bring out answers to questions like these.

Fun!

Curious As Ever says:

Rose, Your newsletter was the best ever. Absolutely fascinating. I perceive what you point out– but I couldn’t have put it into the words that you did, and in reading yours, I am finding it easier to articulate my own perceptions. So your blog and newsletters, combined with your books, are such a great resource.

In case the contest is still open: my vote for most star power goes to Ellen DeGeneres. Second: Meryl Streep. Third: Brad Pitt.

Kevin Spacey seems to me to have something gray and greasy-sticky in his energy field.

Julia, no. I sense something desperate there.

The guy on the far right, is that Lupita’s brother? I think we’ll be hearing more about him.

I enjoyed this reading, Rose. To me, the one who shone the most brightly was Ellen, and then Meryl, and Brad ( Cooper). I barely even noticed that Brad Pitt and Angelina were in the photo before your reading. It is interesting how ghostly they look, and Kevin Spacey as well. Funny how the brightest stars aurically ended up in the foreground of the picture.

Isabella says:

I loved this too, really awesome. As much as people malign the celebrity culture (I know there’s lots of awful parts to it), there’s something about it I really love… the glitz and glamour and fresh and shininess… charisma and charm… beauty. And we have so many admirable celebrities right now.

Reading about Julia Roberts and Jennifer Lawrence just makes me love them more. You do write with compassion…

David.. says:

The key to me is the nuances – like the big difference between a natural radiance of Ellen and Meryl vs a forced like Jennifer. Jennifer is certainly broadcasting but it’s not something she’d be able to sustain. And with Julia more so, it will tend to come with Stuff.

btw – on Jennifer tripping. She tripped on the edge of her dress last year, climbing the stairs to the stage. This year, she stumbled over a cone getting out of a car on arrival, grabbing the woman beside her. So now it’s a running joke. I wonder how often she actually wears heels and if thats part of it. The media can be a little merciless.

Amanda says:

I so enjoyed reading this, thank you Rose.

It was a photo of personal pride for me too, because I am so skilled now at switching off that I perceived absolutely nothing when looking at the photo – until I turned on with a Skilled Empath Merge!

And again now I perceive nothing. I am awed by how complete the switch-off is.

Thank you!

My very favourite is Meryl Streep. There is such a quality to her radiance.

And I bounced out of Kevin Spacey almost immediately without intending to.

This has inspired me to start using my empath skills to research again. I loved the switch-off so much that I haven’t really wanted to switch on at all, but I’ve finally remembered how lovely a skill it is when used safely.

Amanda

Dana says:

Thank you for the newsletter readings! I was so surprised by the wide variety of inner realities in that photo. I expected everyone to be thrilled about that selfie with Ellen, but… not not so much it turned out for Angelina, Brad Pitt, and Kevin Spacey especially. Now I know why maybe I’m just not a Kevin Spacey fan.

Brad and Angelina seem to project the opposite of their inner struggles. Another great illusion lesson!

David.. says:

Congrats, Amanda. Off is still something I’m learning. Slowly. 😉

Amanda says:

David, I only came across Rose three years ago. I would say I was pretty well ‘off’ within a year, but it is deepening with time.

Lots of other sensitivities and reactions have also gone but becoming a skilled empath feels central. And awesome!

🙂

Amanda

AMANDA and DAVID, thank you both so much for adding to this thread more insights about the educational process of learning about Empath Empowerment.

It is new in the world, just about a decade old.

And thanks so much for your insights, DANA, ISABELLA, KYLIE, ELAINE, JEAN, AMY, MADELINE, LARA, ZELDA, and DAVE.

Special thanks for your exceptionally touching Comment #27, CURIOUS AS EVER.

Today I will email the contest winners, with the Academy Award 2014 follow-up articles to come.

David.. says:

Thanks Amanda. I “met” Rose something over a year ago now but didn’t get to one of the Empath books until much more recently. Underestimated that one, to say the least. I’ve started Power of Command now.