Unskilled Empath Problems. Get wise to what can be causing you problems due to being an empath
Yet many an empath (And empath teacher!) does this. Have you noticed? They lump all sorts of problems into, “Oh, you poor, delicate empath.”
By contrast, here’s my perspective. Given my decades of experience as America’s most experienced Empath Coach. In the background, empaths suffer until they gain skill. This quiz can help you to gain some peace of mind. And some clarity.
Lucky you, if you were born as an empath.
Lucky you, if you know what the word “Empath” really means.
Even luckier you… if you are getting skills, or have already learned skills like those in the system of Empath Empowerment®. Meaning easy ways to turn you into a skilled empath. Skills that help you avoid the many problems… commonly found in the lives of unskilled empaths.
How I Came to Know about Unskilled Empath Problems
Coaching empaths, over the past few years I have noticed an interesting trend. A trendlet, if you would.
As the founder of Energy Spirituality, I have identified many kinds of STUFF that can cause emotional and spiritual blockage. These problems can be alleviated or, sometimes, completely overcome.
How? By permanently removing that particular bit of astral-level STUFF, then adding appropriate energetic PUT-IN that serves the person better.
Turns out, it is common for newbies to attribute a whole bunch o’problems to just one type of STUFF.
These are two kinds of STUFF that can get you your aura.
- Imported STUFF, resulting from unskilled empath merge, is one type of STUFF.
- Cords of attachment, from life, are a completely different type of STUFF.
Used to be, relative newbies to energy spirituality would assume that the entire healing field meant “Cord-cutting.” Not so. (By now, the field of Energy Spirituality includes about 35 different Healing Centerpieces. And 35-1 does not equal 0.)
Well, now I’m finding other relative newbies to energy spirituality who assume that the entire healing field means “Empath Empowerment and protecting yourself from unskilled empath merge.” Not so. (35-1 still does not equal 0.)
Scratching your head in puzzlement? Let’s clarify with a TRUE or FALSE Quiz.
Is This Problem Really Due to Being an Unskilled Empath? The Quiz.
Is this problem due to being an unskilled empath? What do you think? Please answer TRUE or FALSE
- I don’t get along with my mother. The power balance in our relationship is off.
- At work, I’m distracted. I have trouble getting things done. Often I feel overwhelmed.
- Often, during any given day, I remember painful incidents from my past. It’s hard for me to stay present.
- I’m constantly monitoring other people’s energies.
- Learning about my empath gifts, I don’t trust myself when I do or don’t relate to different ones. I need solid proof before I can accept that I have any gift as an empath.
- What about if you have thoughts such as I’m so messed up or I’m tired, etc in the privacy of your own home, when alone. Is that because of an unskilled empath merge with somebody far away? (Added March 30, thanks to a fine Comment by Blog-Buddy RACHEL. See An Empath’s Giggle. My Favorite Story from the Pathways Expo, Spring 2014.)
Go to town, empaths. Comment below, as part of this educational process.
Yes, Find Answers to this Quiz in Our Comments Below
Clarifying, you may respond to the quiz by sharing if YOU have any of these six problems.
However, just so know. What’s the point of this quiz (as intended)? Not simply a quick-and-mournful survey. Like, “Do you have this problem, TRUE or FALSE?” And following that, “Poor you.” 😉
Instead, my goal overall is to bring clarity. Chiefly, here’s the point. To start you thinking, “Is this problem necessarily related to being an unskilled empath? Or could there be a different type of STUFF involved?”