And, really, until you develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy, you can be beguiled and confused, tricked and manipulated. Actually charm is a perfect example of how subconsciously we read full auric modeling, yet we can be confused consciously. Because of charm.
Our thread on charm has proliferated over at Integrity Aura Reading of Academy Award Winner Jared Leto.
You might want to start shifting your comments about charm over to this post, because the one who comments most about charm will win second prize in our latest contest.
Who will win first prize? The one whose Official Entry in the Charm Contest… charms me most.
To Enter our Charm Contest
- Comment below on the topic of charm. Every entry through June 15 will be counted. And one way to win is simply to post the most comments.
- However, you might also wish to add comments that would be an Official Entry in the Charm Contest.
- Name a public figure of any kind — political, athletic, performer, writer, business person, etc.
- Supply a one-click link to a photo that shows the face clearly from the front. Especially appreciated is a photograph that goes down to the waist. (More fun for the aura reading that will be the prize.)
- Summarize what you have noticed about charm regarding that nominee for an aura reading.
- Also let us know why you are interested in having an aura reading of that person.
- Deadline for contest entries is June 15, 2014. But, of course, you may continue to post comments in blog perpetuity.
- Please keep comments short, just a paragraph or two.
Charm Defined in a Comment by An Avid Reader
The guest post below was submitted today as a comment. It’s so perfect for our contest. Thank you, An Avid Reader!
There is a very joyful, fun and uplifting quality to babies that is wonderful to be near! Maybe this could be called charming as well–but it is completely authentic and in the moment. Maybe when someone’s soul light and soul qualities are shining through, there is something about this that draws people in –it is magnetic–but the difference is that it authentic, nourishing, healthy and uplifting.
There is another type of charm that can be addictive and destructive.
I looked up the word charm in an online dictionary and it seems like there are several meaning for the word at www.dictionary.com:
World English Dictionary
charm 1 (t???m)
1. the quality of pleasing, fascinating, or attracting people
2. a pleasing or attractive feature
3. a small object worn or kept for supposed magical powers of protection; amulet; talisman
4. a trinket worn on a bracelet
5. a magic spell; enchantment
6. a formula or action used in casting such a spell
7. physics an internal quantum number of certain elementary particles, used to explain some scattering experiments
8. like a charm perfectly; successfully
9. to attract or fascinate; delight greatly
10. to cast a magic spell on
11. to protect, influence, or heal, supposedly by magic
12. ( tr ) to influence or obtain by personal charm: he charmed them into believing him
[C13: from Old French charme, from Latin carmen song, incantation, from canere to sing]
So, there is a type of charm like in (1.) and (2.) where charm is very benign. It is the type of charm that has the quality of casting a spell in definition (5.) and/or (6.) that seems to be more of a problem.