An Attorney Deals with Brain Fog. A Guest Post by Jeanne

Head in the clouds? Brain fog and mental confusion may have a vibrational cause.

Brain fog — have you noticed it lately?

It’s happening for millions today, I believe, for energetic reasons. All human beings, to some degree, are struggling to get comfortable with earth’s vibrational frequencies after The Shift into The Age of Aquarius.

• Have you been noticing this for yourself?
  • How about your closest relationships?
  • And if you have noticed brain fog in the workplace, how have you been dealing with it?

One problem with brain fog is confusion between objective reality versus subjective reality. Because, of course, objective reality is the glory of the legal profession, right?

Today’s guest post comes from a lawyer. Such a tricky field when so many folks keep slip-sliding into subjective experiences, deeper astral experiences that are not even vibrationally  positioned at human frequencies. Yet no labels exist, like street signs. We must use our own common sense and discernment to make sense of our lives.

Rosetree Energy Spirituality offers many resources for aura healing, important for protecting yourself. Astral-quality STUFF stuck in the subconscious mind, this exacerbates brain fog. Lack of skill for born empaths can make brain fog worse. So can today’s common pattern of spiritual addiction, while human-based spiritual evolution makes it easier to cut through the energetic confusion.

How Common Brain Fog Is Today

Brain fog has been a very big issue for me of late. I take various steps to combat it in myself. But it does seem to be rampant and most seem not to be aware of their own brain fog.

I’m especially conscious of it in the workplace. Often I feel like I am the only one on a given project who is trying to look at things rationally, objectively, focusing on the facts.

Words and language are a big part of my profession. (I am a lawyer.)

Often it seems like I am the only one focusing on the words on the page and trying to discern what they mean to a fresh and unbiased reader.

My colleagues are all very bright but it frequently amazes me how they are not doing that basic processing, either because they can’t focus or because something triggers a visceral response that bears little relation to what the words actually say.

The whole experience frequently feels surreal to me, like I’m struggling to be the last bastion of rationality in what has traditionally been a hyper-rational field.

At the same time, it’s reassuring to know I can still focus and be objective. It feels good to be able to use my brain and be rational. Like a clearing away of clutter that oddly brings ease and a sense of rightness.

Teresa says:

Jeanne,

Thank you for your post. I have been experiencing something similar. I have struggled to work effectively and have especially struggled with my graduate studies. It seems the information is not “sticking” in my brain, the processing of new data and the ability to use it in original thought is not happening!

It is nice to know others are successful despite the brain fog.

Teresa says:

Rose,

This may be a stupid question, but is brain fog at any time and in any way connected with spiritual addiction? For me, the experiences of brain fog and spiritual addiction feel similar.

TERESA, this is a great question and worthy of my next blog post.

But I can’t do that today, too much going on in Santa’s Workshop, a.k.a., the bustling headquarters of Women’s Intuition Worldwide, LLC!

Soon.

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about our fairly recent nomination for the Enlightenment Life List. Will get to all this as soon as I can, Blog-Buddies.

Jeanne says:

Rose, thanks for elevating this comment to my very first guest post! Honored.

And Theresa, thanks for being the first to comment! I’m glad this spoke to you. I was starting to think that there’s nothing like having a lawyer enter the room to kill a conversation. 😉

Jeanne says:

For me, the first step in dealing with episodes of brain fog has been to simply notice when I have it.

And recognize that it’s not a failing on my part. It really seems to be part of the soup we are all swimming in right now.

I generally can’t “fix” it right away. But recognizing when I’m experiencing it definitely seems to be the first step toward lifting it.

Jeanne says:

I also remember that my brain can function well, even if it’s not functioning well at a given moment. That also seems to be an important step towards coming out of a foggy episode.

Jeanne says:

What prompted my comment was my frequent amazement at how many folks these days seem to be laboring under chronic brain fog and really have no idea that they are. Even smart, capable people.

At times I find this very irritating. At other times I feel a lot of compassion, as it must be very, very challenging to labor in the fog and not even know it.

Jeanne says:

Somehow, my own fog experiences are so much more tolerable, even humanizing, when I recognize them for what they are.

Sometimes I forget what the problem is and I’m just flailing about.

Then I suddenly remember. Oh yeah, I’m in brain fog!

That’s always a relief, and generally signals the beginning of the fog starting to lift, although it often still takes time.

So Theresa, just noticing your own brain fog is a good thing, I think.

Jeanne says:

Rose, I’m really interested to see your post on whether there is any connection between brain fog and spiritual addiction.

I think that, for me, noticing when I was in spiritual addiction was also an important step in moving out of it. So I’m aware of that parallel here.

JEANNE, I’m writing that blog post today.

For all you Blog-Buddies, please do NOT pursue the interesting and intelligent workaround proposed by JEANNE in Comments 5-9.

Not to embarrass you, JEANNE, but I’m going to make this a teaching moment.

Teaching, at this educational blog — not so unusual, right?

Otherwise how would you have known there could be something that works far better? Hint: It comes from Energy Spirituality, not psychology.

Thank you for sharing the idea, JEANNE. And, again, it isn’t a bad idea. Just has some technical problems….

Only you’all can do much better for yourselves, as I’ll explain in this short series to come.

Teresa says:

Thanks for your comments Jeanne.

It is nice to hear that recognizing the fog is a step forward. It frequently does feel as though I am flailing about, kind of like a non-swimmer in deep water.

Oh, and sometimes a comment from a lawyer requires a bit more thought before responding but it’s definitely not a conversation killer! Thinking about a response to a blog post….hard to do when you are in a fog! 🙂