Brain fog, or mental confusion, is common today. We have been discussing it here lately, including guest posts on mental confusion by ISABELLA and JEANNE’s brain fog post, replete with many fascinating comments.
Most vivid to me have been the brain fog Comments 9 and 11 about students at one of America’s top Ivy League colleges, where our Blog-Buddy AN AVID READER described how some students have grown so spaced out, guess what? They have come to work after missing their work shifts completely. When you think about those prestigious schools, do you think of ineffective kids, confused and bewildered?
I have been asked if there is any link between today’s brain fog and spiritual addiction.
Also what you can do about brain fog.
Fear not, Blog-Buddies.
Both questions have answers, from the perspective of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, particularly the parts of it involving Stage Three Energetic Literacy and Empath Empowerment(R) skills. No mere conjecture about vibrational positioning of consciousness, these topics matter so that you can protect yourself energetically. With very practical implications.
Please note that, like anything I write about at this blog, my perspective is backed up by solid skills for energetic literacy. (Starting with the same powerful techniques I will teach tomorrow and Sunday in the annual Aura Reading Workshop!)
Plus there is ongoing work with clients, using Rosetree Energy Spirituality to help them. Behind the scenes, I monitor their progress in my capacity as an Enlightenment coach. So I notice, and care deeply about, what really works to help people.
Reading my views, use your self-authority, by all means. However, if you’re new to this blog, do consider that I have done way, way more than 10,000 hours in this field, and I take my educational responsibilities here very seriously.
That said, today’s post explores the first of these questions, important as a basis for finding practical solutions to the very real problems of brain fog and spiritual addiction.
Understanding the big vibrational shift in our new Age of Energy
Brain fog seems to be a random bit of mental confusion, being spaced out, ineffective for no particular reason.
And much as I respect writers at Rodale Press (Hey, I once was a writer in their book division), the solutions to brain fog are not as simple as eating better quality food. (Food does matter. I just bought a copy of Grain Brain for someone I love, and hope it will make a big difference.)
Mostly, however, there is an energetic reason for the increase in brain fog now. It involves adapting to the different vibrational frequencies on earth since The Shift.
At the end of 2012, especially 12-21-12, humanity moved into The Age of Awakening. You might also call it “The Age of Aquarius” or “The Shift Age” or “The Age of Energy.”
Much has been written in New Age circles about ascension and higher vibrations on the planet, etc. You have read here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical” about spiritual addiction, how it has become more common now and more extreme.
It’s all related, seems to me, to the historic shifts in collective consciousness related to vibrational frequencies here on earth.
Three vibrational frequencies… in everyday life
Three main types of vibrational frequency on earth exist now. Energetically this has been the case throughout your lifetime:
- Human frequencies, including objective reality and (surface) subjective reality. Psychologically this corresponds to the conscious mind.
- Astral frequencies, with subjective feelings and thoughts that go way deeper and can seem more satisfying to an introspective person. Psychologically this corresponds to the subconscious mind. There are also astral beings aplenty, more on that in today’s article.
- The Divine frequency, Perfection Everywhere Now. This is gloriously subjective, but not something folks casually bump into. Nor do pot or heroin or crack cocaine really take a person there in consciousness, although folks may believe this or just want to believe this. Psychologically this frequency corresponds to your Higher Self. Divine Beings include Ascended Masters like Jesus and Buddha, Archangels like Archangel Gabriel.
What has changed since The Shift into The Age of Energy?
Vibrations on the planet have grown higher. We have way more astral-level interactions now.
Your task, and mine, is to remain steady. Playing the game of life as if we incarnated beings in these funny animal homo sapiens bodies… were primarily human. (Which, of course, we are.)
Yes, it is easier than ever to connect with spirits, Extra-Terrestrial Entities, ghosts. It is easier to channel random spirits from The Other Side.
- Many New Age experts recommend constantly seeking guidance from spirits.
- “The Romance of the Astral” is my name for the addictive nature of depending on astral flash, paranormal intensity.
- In Christian circles, there’s an appeal to “What Would Jesus Do” and pressure to slip away from reality to cite scripture or pray.
- Loads of cults supply jargon and practices to be doing constantly during your waking hours, supposedly for spiritual upgrade.
All this has greater appeal than ever, ever since The Shift into The Age of Energy. Human consciousness shifts so fast, so far, now — right into the astral. And there are more entities than ever keeping us company, sharing earth with those of us in animal bodies of one sort or another.
Just consider the phenomenal success of astral-entity driven Abraham-Hicks products, a cash cow for Hay House. Or the angel-driven work of talented Doreen Virtue. Follow the money and you can appreciate the growing appeal of psychic-level product, encouraging dependence on The Romance of the Astral.
With all due respect, this New Age specialty of seeking guidance from angels amounts to worshipping angels.
Worshipping angels is not a smart solution to brain fog
Often today, following New Age practices means worshipping any random ghost or stuck spirit. (Read more about this, and how to clean up your aura from the related problem, in Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.)
Yes, I’m not kidding about worshipping angels. It isn’t called that but, really, what else does it mean to:
- Constantly ask that authority figure for guidance.
- Do your very best to follow that advice.
- Give away your self-authority in favor of automatic obedience.
- Base more and more of your life on doing as that authority figure tells you to do.
- Glorify your authority figure as being all-wise and all-knowing, your pipeline to God.
If that ain’t worshipping, folks, what is?
Self-authority and common sense can help you more
Limiting ourselves to just 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time allows us to explore the depths — which all of us can do better now. But otherwise, during each day’s waking hours, keep gently bringing awareness back to the human frequencies.
This can keep us both sane and productive. It happens to be a great way to evolve spiritually, too.
Details follow, to make this concept more concrete.
Ideal vibrational positioning for your fastest spiritual evolution
During your waking hours, shallow up. Pay attention to human objective reality. Notice your feelings and thoughts, right there at the surface of subjective reality.
Emphasize saying and doing.
(You can learn a great deal about how to do this effectively in Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy, a how-to that gives you the result of loads of research I have done, reading auras of successful people, as well as Law of Attraction followers and Evangelical Christians.)
Regular human reality — that is your great alternative to worshipping angels, asking Jesus to micromanage your human responsibilities, daydreaming, taking extra away moments, dream-boarding or other subjective activities. Or just random space-out.
Reinsert yourself in objective reality. Say or do things that involve physical reality, moving your body, etc.
The importance of maintaining your vibrational positioning at human frequencies, hello! That hasn’t changed since The Shift into The Age of Energy. It’s just more challenging.
And meeting that challenge will help you evolve extra-fast.
Yo, haven’t you heard the idea that millions of people living now can move into Enlightenment into this lifetime? Householder Enlightenment!
Well, make use of that extra-fast momentum, just by staying more-or-less present to human life. Neither floating away or multi-tasking in consciousness to, supposedly, give you superiority in consciousness. (Shortcuts like that backfire.)
If you were born as an empath, it is more important than ever to get skills. Empath Empowerment(R) is a system that helps you to gently shift vibrational positioning and consciousness toward your own personal sense of identity.
You are also protected from Imported STUFF, as we have discussed elsewhere at the blog. And as you will learn about — in loads of detail — very soon — after I finish publishing my new pair of books for empaths, The Empowered Empath and The Master Empath.
Meanwhile, just be aware that problems associated with being an unskilled empath are growing more severe now because so many people are struggling since The Shift into The Age of Energy. You could say, the stakes are higher.
Pay attention, empaths. Don’t settle for “coping tips for empaths.” Find a real teacher who can help you to become a skilled empath.
And when you find something that works, spread the word.
How are people struggling, energetically?
Too much astral. That’s the bottom line.
- These interactions are so easy now, many folks are responding by playing with the shiny new psychic toy, falling into spiritual addiction.
- Others are fighting off those astral frequencies, trying to keep things as they were vibrationally decades ago, falling into spiritual shutdown.
- In Rosetree Energy Spirituality, what’s recommended for a healthy balance? Human-based spirituality. Neither spiritual shutdown nor spiritual integration, this is a happy middle ground, helpful as part of your path to Enlightenment, or whatever you are pursuing productively for your spiritual growth.
In short, what is the link between today’s brain fog and spiritual addiction?
Whatever your lifestyle, today’s brain fog happens when human awareness starts moving into the astral, uncontrollably and/or inappropriately spacing out from human frequencies and going deeper.
- Sure, it can happen even if you already have a spiritual addiction, worsening the vicious cycle.
- Sure, it can happen with spiritual addiction, because living that way is like fighting an undertow, trying so hard to keep out energies and experiences that are genuinely spiritual (i.e., Vibrationally higher than human).
- Sure, it can happen for someone living in human-based spirituality.
- And it can happen especially if you are an empath, because random unskilled empath merges will take you there.
So, do you see what brain fog has in common with spiritual addiction?
More to come. Meanwhile, Blog-Buddies, let’s pause here to discuss your questions and comments.